Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Wdat (1) Gheb
Lowell (5) Azelf, Gayle, lobsermania, Kunkstar, Nachomamma
Nachomamma (1) Lowell

Lowell - vanilla town - lynched today

Sorry I will have a better story later.
Night deadline is 72 hours from this post
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Since trying to find a replacement for this game is difficult and Lowell had not information I asked him to replace for Wdajt and he agreed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

The mod with computer issues today is not happy.
The mafia sent a hit and demanded satisfaction of a day to start soon.
They were eager to take over the town and smelled victory at hand.

The town woken early by a blaring horn sound find lobsermania in the center of town shot in the head.
He was carrying with him his doctor bag and an I blame Lowell if I die tonight t-shirt.

The mafia seemed to hold no remorse and the smell of victory was that much closer.

lobestermania - doctor - killed night 3

Day 4 deadline is June 23, 2:00pm PST
with 7 alive it will take 4 to lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

It might help the game if I unlock the thread. :oops:
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Bah! I still blame Lowell....
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OHAI.
Mod, I'd suggest sending out Day Start PMs because I didn't see this one start...

Game days started, scum. Time to face the music.

Alright, so right now, I'm feeling a second Lowell lynch or a Gheb lynch.

Lowell again just because it'd be funny if he got lynched, replaced back in, and then got lynched again.

Gheb due to post #646. He complains of an early hammer because he wants more discussion even though he had said that he was fine with the lynch before, and didn't have anything to say about it. When a game is stagnating to that extent, it's important to get it moving, somehow. I know you guys don't expect me to read through the entire game when you don't have any reads yourselves, and when you all don't have questions for me to answer...

Lowell, why don't you explain why my hammer was scummy?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Yep, That would be a good idea :)

I would say first we should look closely at Nachomamma and Lowell. Any comments?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Gayle »

Wjdat was most likely town, and so Lowell II is likely town. Azelf is also likely town considering for a while he was the only one bothering to do any scum hunting.

As far as I remember, JacobSavage was scummy. For some reason.
Vote: JacobSavage

I have a theory that I can make this kind of post and no one will call me out because no one is around.
Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Azelf »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Alright, so right now, I'm feeling a second Lowell lynch or a Gheb lynch.

Lowell again just because it'd be funny if he got lynched, replaced back in, and then got lynched again.
DO IT.

Anyways, my time on the computer is a bit limited right now, so I'll read over everything and decide who I want lynched sometime this weekend.

In the meantime, I'm really not comfortable with someone who was already lynched being put back into the game, but I'm not uncomfortable enough to leave, so I guess I'll deal with it.
This space is empty. Like the average Vanilla Townie's brain.
Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Azelf »

Gayle wrote:Wjdat was most likely town, and so Lowell II is likely town. Azelf is also likely town considering for a while he was the only one bothering to do any scum hunting.

As far as I remember, JacobSavage was scummy. For some reason.

I have a theory that I can make this kind of post and no one will call me out because no one is around.
EDBWOP: Didn't notice this last time.

Vote: Gayle

I like people to provide reasons for their votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

prodding Lowell and Gheb
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Lowell »

Thank god I'm back. This time I'm unlynchable. Promise.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Any content to offer, Lowell?

Gayle, why was Wdjat town?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Gayle »

Wdjat was town because he was doing the best and most aggressive scum hunting, enough even to annoy some folks. He was the most useful player in the game, period.

@Azelf: Go look back for whatever reasons I used to vote for JacobSavage the last time. In addition to that, the only possible scum (in my opinion, of course) are Kunk, Nacho (who replaced Hewitt), and Jacob. Nacho seems to be playing the game and is one of the few people keeping the game going. Kunk and Jacob are equally scummy, but Jacob is infinitely more useless.

Also, don't even try to pressure vote in this game. There is no one left that cares enough to be pressured.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Gayle wrote: Also, don't even try to pressure vote in this game. There is no one left that cares enough to be pressured.
... >_>

No, I like the gheb wagon best. The blatant contradiction of being fine with the lynch then trying to throw mud afterwards is bad.
Vote: Gheb.

@JS: Why nacho and Lowell? I see no reasoning from you as to why we should look at them, and for what? Just looks like you want others to build the case for you.
Welcome to the Network.
Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Azelf »

NOTE: From hereon, the pre-lynch Lowell will be referred to as "Lowell Mark I" while the after-lynch Lowell will be referred to as "Lowell Mark II".

Hopefully this will help eliminate confusion.

And now, synopsis as promised.

Wdjat was eh pretty cool guy back in the day, but since Lowell Mark II hasn't done anything particularly distinctive yet, I'll give him a neutral rating.

Gayle and Nachomamma both have pretty much the same general synopsis; they've been fairly active, speculated, and done some decent scumhunting. Faintly town vibes.

I agree with Kunkstar that JacobSavage needs to do a little bit of looking into those two people himself before he asks us to do it for him. Why would we investigate a pretty town person and someone who just replaced in without evidence that we need to?

Gheb is pretty much a lurker. Like Gayle, I find his suddenly being not OK with quickhammer after being fine with it before curious. Faintly scum.

Kunkstar was doing some pretty suspicious buddying with Lowell Mark I back in the "HEY LOOK I'M A COP LOLOLOLOL" period, but he gets a few town points for some recent scumhunting. Also faintly scum.

Overall, I like the Gheb wagon, due to how quickly he swung from being fine with Lowell's lynch to not being fine with it once he turned out to be town.

Until he explains this to us satisfactorily,
Vote: Gheb

Finally, Gayle, do you have any comment on the aforementioned issue with Gheb?

Please note that unless I've miscounted the amount of people in this round (7), Gheb is now at L-2.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by Gheb »

Sorry been out all weekend. Not getting the case on me.

Being fine with somebody's lynch =/= OK with somebody being lynched here and now. It's not a contradiction. Stop pseudo-hunting.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gheb wrote: Being fine with somebody's lynch =/= OK with somebody being lynched here and now.
I don't understand this. If you're okay with a lynch, then you're okay with them being lynched... And why would when they were being lynched matter at all? It's not like you were making an effort to prod the game along at all...

@Gayle: Why is Ghebscum not possible? And if it isn't, then why aren't you making an effort to defend him?

@Lowell: Since you are the same person still... could you explain the end of the day comments that you were making?

Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Azelf »

Gheb wrote:Sorry been out all weekend. Not getting the case on me.

Being fine with somebody's lynch =/= OK with somebody being lynched here and now. It's not a contradiction. Stop pseudo-hunting.
If you were OK with Lowell being lynched
at the exact time you claimed you were fine with his lynch
, as you suggested with that post, that would have been a heck of a lot of a faster lynch than what actually happened.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Gayle »

@Nacho: Gheb being town is my opinion. He has been pretty straightforward the entire game, even if I don't often agree with his opinion.

If you think I am going to put any kind of effort into defending another player or argue against a case that doesn't concern me you are going to be disappointed. I'm going to state my suspicions and cast my vote. What everyone else does is up to them.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Lowell »

No, I wont' be answering for any of LowellI's actions. That guy sucks.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Gheb »

It's kind of hard to "prod a game along" when half of the people aren't just lurking but flat out inactive. And if I like push for a lynch against these people I'm suddenly suspect like me trying to get Wdjat lynched. It's lose / lose for me no matter what I do.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Now, try to see my position. I replace in. I ask people to explain their cases on people. They, for the most part, are unresponsive. There is a claimed cop at L-1, who has innocent results on two seperate people. Hammering him, if he was a cop, would have given us two confirmed townies to build around our cases around and start the next day with. If he were scum, we would've been down one scum (which is always a good thing). What else was I supposed to do to "prod along conversation"?

I like that Gheb has actually showed the guts to show up and try to explain himself... Honestly, I think he's town for it. I'm not sure about Lowell Mark II, but he hasn't really said anything overtly scummy yet.

JacobSavage, on the other hand, said a scummy comment in the beginning of the day and then just disappeared. So, he gets my vote.

Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Azelf »

Gayle wrote:@Nacho: Gheb being town is my opinion. He has been pretty straightforward the entire game, even if I don't often agree with his opinion.

If you think I am going to put any kind of effort into defending another player or argue against a case that doesn't concern me you are going to be disappointed. I'm going to state my suspicions and cast my vote. What everyone else does is up to them.
TRYING TO STOP TOWN FROM BEING LYNCHED: Totally not worth it.
Gheb wrote:It's kind of hard to "prod a game along" when half of the people aren't just lurking but flat out inactive. And if I like push for a lynch against these people I'm suddenly suspect like me trying to get Wdjat lynched. It's lose / lose for me no matter what I do.
You had no response to
Azelf wrote:If you were OK with Lowell being lynched
at the exact time you claimed you were fine with his lynch
, as you suggested with that post, that would have been a heck of a lot of a faster lynch than what actually happened.
which suggests that I'm right about you wanting him hammered then. Why are you not OK with a quicklynch but OK with a MUCH quicker quicklynch?

Also, the reason you were suspect was because you tried to get him lynched
without providing any good reason why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 am

Post by farside22 »

prodding JacobSavage

Return to “Completed Open Games”