Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Albatross »

So ya, I'm just waiting for Migwelloni to be lynched. Anything anybody wants me to comment on?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Hello? Anyone there?

Everyone
: Who are/is your current suspect(s)?

Migwelloni: Aren't you going to defend yourself?

Albatross: Would you be willing to see Migwelloni lynched right here, right now? Or do you want the day to last longer?

MehPlusRawr: What is your opinion of Migwelloni? Why are you voting for jmj3000 still?

Crazy: Your vote on Migwelloni is a random vote. Are you going to unvote?

DizzyIzzyB13: Do you plan on talking to someone
other
than Crazy?

jmj3000: You said you'd be back on Thursday (yesterday). Where the hell are you?

Johnny Rotten: If Migwelloni ceased to exist, who would you suspect?

Mod: What happened to prodding people after 48 hours?

Just some questions to hopefully spark discussion.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Alduskkel wrote: MehPlusRawr: What is your opinion of Migwelloni? Why are you voting for jmj3000 still?
Whoops, meant to
unvote
. His Crazy vote is stupid, and what he said about traps is scummy. I take "Traps" to refer to people fishing for certain reactions that only scum would give, saying that you could catch town with one would only refer to traps that have been set incorrectly and thus are not good examples. I'm pretty sure that he was the first person to start talking about traps, too.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Albatross »

Albatross: Would you be willing to see Migwelloni lynched right here, right now? Or do you want the day to last longer
I want to say that a 5 page day 1 would be awesome, but it really isn't. There are some players that I want to look at more and if Migwelloni flips town I wouldn't know where to start (and I would be kinda shooting in the dark even if he DOES flip scum), so I hesitate to say I want to see blood RIGHT now.

Tell you what, I will be ready to lynch Migwelloni after Dizzy posts 4 more times.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Vote Count

Migwelloni (4): Crazy, Albatross, Alduskkel, Johnny Rotten
Crazy (2): Shattered Viewpoint, Migwelloni
Shattered Viewpoint (1): smashbro_of_the_SSS

not voting: jmj3000, DizzyIzzyB13, MehPlusRawr, dRool89

prodded: jmj3000, dRool89, DizzyIzzyB13, Migwelloni
almost prodded: smashbro_of_the_SSS
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Albatross »

Everyone: Who are/is your current suspect(s)?
IF migwelloni is scum, both of his buddies are lurking hardcore right now, with probably only one of them bussing right now, if that. Everything is amorphous enough that I can only narrow it down to a range of players, {Dizzy, you, Shattered, MPR, SSS, and dRool (Where did this guy go after posting a lot in the first two pages? hrmm)} are all very neutral right now, with only the slightest leaning toward Shattered and dRool as the scum.

If migwelloni is town, then at least one scum is probably sitting on him right now and I guess I would need to go over the lurkers some more...
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Albatross »

I forgot to ask, Howzabout you? Who are your suspects?
Johnny Rotten
Johnny Rotten
Goon
Johnny Rotten
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Johnny Rotten »

To answer your question, if Migwelloni ceased to exist.....I honestly don't know where I would be in regards to scum in this game. To this point, Migs is the only one to really stand out in being scummy.

@Albatross - I see what you mean about scum bussing Migs right now, but I don't necessarily buy that at the moment. If I remember correctly, Crazy's vote was his random vote, so for the moment we can throw that out. Think of it as if there are only 3 votes on him at the moment. Logic would say that the NEXT vote would be the bussing vote.

I would say that the hardcore lurkers are drawing the most attention to themselves, through sheer silence. dRool specifially, due to how attentive he was early in the game.
Show
As Town: 2-0

As Scum: 0-0

Lynched: 2x
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Sorry about not getting back on time, we have had some nasty storms the past few days, and they knocked out the central hub, so no one in my neighborhood has had cable or internet, including me. I'm posting this from my phone as is, but I'm going to reread the thread and see what I can find.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

My current top suspect is, and has been (for those of you paying attention), Crazy. I am pretty convinced he's scum, but the rest of you don't see my point of view, so.

I need to re-read but Migwellonioni is pretty up there.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 am

Post by dRool89 »

Decent sized post on the way - in less than 24hrs.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Albatross wrote: Tell you what, I will be ready to lynch Migwelloni after Dizzy posts 4 more times.
Would you care to elaborate on this oddly specific condition?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Albatross wrote: Tell you what, I will be ready to lynch Migwelloni after Dizzy posts 4 more times.
EBWOP to fix tag error for clarity.
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:44 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:My current top suspect is, and has been (for those of you paying attention), Crazy. I am pretty convinced he's scum, but the rest of you don't see my point of view, so.

I need to re-read but Migwellonioni is pretty up there.
How does the fact that they are currently voting for each other play into your analysis of these players? As they appear based on your statements to be two of your top scum suspects at the moment, do you believe they could be scum together and why do you hold that opinion?

FWIW, I'm not sure either of them have done anything that particularly marks them as scummy, so I'd probably be looking at people driving the wagons based on weak evidence as more likely to be scum.
Show
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 am

Post by dRool89 »

Before I post later (I going to go over my initial 24hr estimate)...

Does anyone have anything they want me to comment on?

I'll probably provide a player-by-player break down. Perhaps not on some, specifically those who haven't been posting a lot.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Excedrin »

Vote Count hasn't changed.

DizzyIzzyB13 quote tags fixed (just leave stuff like that broken and I'll fix it (if I see it and I'm not drunk), EBWOP isn't necessary).

Migwelloni hasn't picked up his prod, if he doesn't return by tomorrow I already have a replacement lined up.

jmj3000, if you need a replacement please request one.

prodded smashbro_of_the_SSS
probably gonna prod Crazy soon
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm

I would like to hear some more from Migwellonioni -- so, until he comes back or gets replaced, I'll

unvote

@Dizzyizzy, I think it's at least possible that they could be a team. I have a couple of questions, if Migwell comes back.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Reread the game, noticed a couple things.
Albatross wrote:Hi.

Crazy is my first town read.
Question: Why would you announce this?
Crazy wrote:@Migwelloni

(Assume the Millers knew they were Millers, as I thought at first. Also assume I'm scum.)

If a cop investigated me and got "guilty,' then I'd claim miller.
If I claimed miller on Day 1, then the cop would never investigate me.

Your assertion is that I brought up the plan so I could claim Miller? I could just as easily claim miller after a cop got a guilty on me; that really wouldn't change anything. I'm not grasping your logic right now. If you don't explain well enough, I plan to vote for you.
The last sentence bothers me. Crazy is planning to vote for Migwelloni if he provides a bad explanation, or no explanation. My problem is that he's telling Migwelloni how to not be voted for by Crazy. Another thing, which I've mentioned before: now that Crazy has made such a big deal of weasel words being scummy in this game, how reliable of a scum tell is it? So far Crazy has been telling scum how to avoid his suspect list.

I don't know if that's scummy, but it is anti-Town.

@Albatross: Suspects? Migwelloni, lightly. Right now I would not be able to point at someone and call them probably scum though.

By the way, I think what Migwelloni was getting at was that Johnny Rotten set a "trap" (as Migwelloni calls it) to see if he got any scummy reactions to his vote on Crazy.

Obviously Migwelloni is not very good at explaining this though.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Alrighty, responding to the prod, but I'm not sure there is much to comment on.
Alduskkel wrote:Hello? Anyone there?

Everyone
: Who are/is your current suspect(s)?
As for Migwelloni, I don't know if I think him to be scummy or anti town, but since there are no other leads, I'd support the wagon. oh, and that reminds me
unvote

I don't like Migwelloni's argument for voting crazy, and also how he continues on about setting up traps. Since that discussion, little to no scum hunting has been done by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that, I have a few people I'm watching right now, but no definite reads on them. I think that since we're not getting much discussion down right now, I think we will get more information from the lynch and night flips.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Excedrin »

Vote Count

Shadow Dancer (4): Crazy, Albatross, Alduskkel, Johnny Rotten
Crazy (1): Shadow Dancer

not voting: smashbro_of_the_SSS, jmj3000, DizzyIzzyB13, MehPlusRawr, Shattered Viewpoint, dRool89
alive: 11 majority: 6

Shadow Dancer replaces Migwelloni
prodded Crazy
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Ok, after reading over the topic, I have to say Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer are two of my top suspects, with SSSS and Albatross my third strongest scum vibes.

Crazy: His asking in his first post about everyone's thoughts on a miller claim seems off. It reads to me as more "Hey scum here is the play to make" than "Hey town, here is the optimal play". Also, his "weasel words" argument sounds like he is setting up a policy he can fall back on, and also trying to paint someone as scum.

Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer: Mig wasn't consistent in his argument. At first, he says this:
So you think that Albatross was trying to set a trap?
indicating he thought Albatross was setting a trap. Then he goes and says it was Johnny Rotten setting the trap, with no explanation of that argument at all.

Albatross: Comes in and right out of the gate says who he thinks is town. Bad part is, it's only one person, and that person was under suspicion for their "weasel word" argument. He then goes on to say that their read is based on gut, but never offers any evidence to back up their gut or add to it.

SSSS: He comes in, and asks some innocent seeming questions in his first post, except for this:
Do you prefer playing as town, mafia, or power roles?
Rolefishing in any way, shape, or form is scummy. All three of his questions look like scum trying to look like they are scumhunting. Since that first post, he hasn't really contributed to the game except to reword and ask questions others had already aasked.

Vote: SSSS
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Albatross »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Nope. :V
Aldus wrote:
Albatross wrote:Hi.

Crazy is my first town read.
Question: Why would you announce this?
I was looking for this:
Crazy wrote:Thank you. I love to buddy up to other people when I'm scum; however, when I am town, I am immune to the charms of other people.

If you believe I am pro-town, then you must have read the thread. Did you find anything scummy, mildly scummy, or perhaps "odd?"
jmj3000 wrote:Ok, after reading over the topic, I have to say Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer are two of my top suspects, with
SSSS and Albatross my third strongest scum vibes

Vote: SSSS
:|
jmj wrote:Albatross: Comes in and right out of the gate says who he thinks is town. Bad part is, it's only one person, and that person was under suspicion for their "weasel word" argument. He then goes on to say that their read is based on gut, but never offers any evidence to back up their gut or add to it.
Bullshit. I explained exactly why I have a town read on Crazy. Yes, a bit of it is gut, but I do have reasons and I provided them.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Crazy »

Alduskkel wrote:Crazy: Your vote on Migwelloni is a random vote. Are you going to unvote?
No, that was a cool coincidence that my random vote ended up being on my top suspect.

That's all I read... I don't have time now... I'll read the rest and post tomorrow.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm waiting for ShadowLurker. Ummm, Dancer. Whichever. (It's been over ten hours. I have zero patience, apparently.)

Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Hey ho 'n hi.

Would be nice if you'd unvote me. I haven't checked what kind of fool my predecessor was, but I know for sure that he was just that: only a fool...

Original Roll String: 1d11
1 11-Sided Dice: (7) = 7

Return to “Completed Open Games”