Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Percy »

RichardGHP 99 wrote:98 solidifies my scum read on CMAR for the facts that he: Uses AtE; attemtps to lecture us on the definition of RVS; still believes that he is in control of the game; and resorts to profanity which had to be intercepted by the mod. GG.
Combine this with his spat with Drippereth, and you get Richard, the scummy-due-to-overconfident-rhetoric-lots-of-fighting-and-lacking-in-consistency-or-logic kind of arguments. This reminds me a lot of both Lamont Cranston in and AA23 in - both town-aligned players with infuriating and scummy attitudes.

Has anyone had a group job interview? Where you're in a room with a bunch of strangers, and there are people with clipboards and uniforms and nametags and perfect hair and dead eyes who have asked you to do something together to demonstrate your teamwork and leadership skills?

Well, there's always one guy who thinks he knows how to do everything and is so awesome - he runs in and grabs the straws (you have to turn them into a bridge to hold up pennies using only sticky tape and
TEAMWORK YAY
) and starts saying "alright this is what we're going to do" and you just know it's probably not going to work (why are you already bending the straws that will make the bridge weaker
WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP BENDING THE STRAWS STOP THAT
) and you just want him to get the fuck out so you can work as a team better. But you're stuck with him, and if you explode at him, you won't get the job, because they're watching you...

Well, Richard is that guy. It's not all bad news for Richard, though; I think he's probably town, just as much as that guy always wants the job real bad and wants to impress everyone deep down with just how crushingly awesome he is. I admit freely that it's a gut read, but my gut finds the arguments put forth thus far to be unpersuasive.

Right now, most interested in Hayker. screams of wagon jumping, in that virtually everything vez has ever said is turned into a scumtell. "Filler" and "buddying" calls are the majority of Hayker's attempts to emphasise just how
original
his reasons for voting vez are. No comment on anything else in the game, before or since; not even a Raise vote or a discussion of how we should do it. Scum, obv scum.

Unvote, Vote: Hayker

I really don't want vez to explain, and I don't think other people should push for it. It's something to note, not prod at and let more information out. Softclaiming is bad, pushing to turn softclaims into hardclaims is just as bad.

I think we should raise the most protown person to Hand, and then they can enjoy their double vote and double scrutiny, as I have said before. I still like my xvart vote, though it is by no means final.
Mina 177 wrote:Do you think "townleading" is a scumtell? I've always treated it as a towntell.
Firstly, not being hot for something doesn't always mean I think they're scum. I think some players can lead towns in effective ways, but CMAR is not doing so.
Still, I do think this kind of townleading can be scummy. Scum want to do things to look town that don't compromise their seekrit knowledge of their badness - helping to "organise" the town in some fashion or other is easy to do if the matter is of no consequence,
especially
when it's just been effectively copied-and-pasted from a playbook of a well-renowned scumhunter. Feigning sincerity and logic while faking scumhunting is hard, trying to get the town to agree to a trivial pro-town plan and attacking those who don't as anti-town is much easier.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Drippereth wrote:To not have a read on Richard in this game violates several laws of physics, I am sure.
Okay, so I do have a read on RichardGHP.
RichardGHP wrote:Drip, we get the point, my play is horrible and scum-like. Now can you please do some actual scumhunting?
This post is very scummy. It doesn't matter if your gameplay is scum-like and horrible, if you play badly, you will get lynched. Will need to re-read your posts.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Hasdgfas replaces DrModem effective immediately. Big thanks to him!
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 am

I noticed that RichardGHP contradicted himself here:
RichardGHP wrote:@CMAR: I find it pretty hilarious that you have a "genuine scum read" on me when we're only on Page 3 and nothing has even happened yet. If you have actual reasons, I'd like to see them. Otherwise, stop trolling.
He's basically saying that he's laugh at CryMeARiver for having a genuine scum read on him. I don't agree with CryMeARiver's original reason for voting RichardGHP, but that doesn't mean we can't gather any information on the RVS posts. Then this quote...
RichardGHP wrote:
Screw it

##Unvote Vote CMAR

Trying to lead town out of RVS on PAGE 2
, claiming he has a scumread on me when I haven't done anything wrong, and stating he knows "for a fact" that he is town. Oh, and the contract thing, too.

Seriously, what townie does all that?
He accused CryMeARiver for trying to lead town out of RVS at Page 2. While I do agree it eventually makes him hypocritical (See my post where I accuse CryMeARiver of beng hypocritical), RichardGHP contradicted his last post.

Along with his ISO: 14, I'm fairly suspicious of RichardGHP...
FoS: RichardGHP
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Axelrod »

Welcome Hasdgfas!

Unvote;

Vote: Hasdgfas

Sorry, but Dr. Modem was scummy and then quit, so you are starting out in the hole.

My problem with the Drippereth account is that they can post contradictory things like:
Drippereth wrote:Assuming a doctor is in the settup, I will be amaza-suprised if the double-voter isn't protected. So raising up whoever you think is the most pro-town is still the way imo.
and
Drippereth wrote:I can't see why a double vote would be so precious...
and you can't really call them out for a contradiction, because it could just be that the two heads have a different opinion on the issue.

I'm trying to look at Richard. I don't especially care for his style, but I'm not convinced it's scummy yet.

I actually like this comeback here:
RichardGHP wrote:I'm going to lol when Drippereth is wrong - AGAIN
Drippereth wrote:Townies don't taunt in this way. Scumz do.
RichardGHP wrote:WELL I GUESS THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE I, A TOWNIE, JUST TAUNTED IN THAT WAY.
Which strikes the right tone of annoyance and indignation for a Town.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Deer »

I haven't been here. Let me reread the thread and see what's going down.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 am

Another thing I noticed about ISO: 6 on RichardGHP: He basically did an OMGUS vote on CryMeARiver. Those reasons for voting him sucks.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 am

Post by RichardGHP »

@SSBF, 206: The vote was not OMGUS because I provided reasoning. You might think the reasoning sucks, but it's still valid and therefore not OMGUS.

Will respond to other posts later.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 am

RichardGHP wrote:@SSBF, 206: The vote was not OMGUS because I provided reasoning. You might think the reasoning sucks, but it's still valid and therefore not OMGUS.

Will respond to other posts later.
OMGUS is not solely referred to a vote. OMGUS also relates to filmsy attacks on a person who responded to them/voted them. Your reasonings sucked, therefore, it is OMGUS.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:05 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Definition of OMGUS: Voting/attacking a person solely for the reason that they are attacking/voting you.

I provided reasoning other than him voting/attacking me, therefore, it is not OMGUS.

End of discussion.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Axelrod wrote:Welcome Hasdgfas!

Unvote;

Vote: Hasdgfas
boy that makes me feel welcome. I'm going to point out that newbies often replace out when they're under pressure because they don't know what else to do. I mean, he's Townsperson. Plus, he said he was too busy to play, so I'm calling party foul on this vote, because he didn't disappear, he replaced out.
I will commence catching up. Expect a post at some point tonight, although I'm not sure exactly when.

also, you can call me Cow if you don't want to try to spell my actual username
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

It was most likely a pressure vote, "Cow".

If not, then what Cow said. Voting for a playerslot just as it changes hands is bad.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Firstly,
@Mod:
I would like to ask where, exactly, you found "site time"? Everytime I've had this discussion before, it was decided that there is no "site time" as it can be changed. Does the Mod know something I don't?

Mod ~ It's uh... the time in Westeros? I based site time off a different game. But either way, just go with the countdown, that's how I'll be basing it.

Now, here we go. For reference: This is in chronological order "as I read"

Post 10 - Drippereth: :-/ seriously?
Post 15 - Mina: I can't tell if you're joking about this or not. Either way, I don't see how helpful it will be. Unless you see something I don't, there are no obvious scum factions here.
Post 18 - LMP: random.org voting is something I consider votable, and I would if I had been in the game from the start. Don't do it. It's scummy.
Post 23 - MacavityLock: Ah good, someone who's actually thinking with regards to Raising in early game.
Post 26 - CMAR: I'm not a fan of this, actually. Something about the post rubs me the wrong way. It may just be a joke, but I find that looking at people's jokes is a decent way to figure out their alignment. IGMEOY
Post 31 - danakillsu: Well obviously we're not going to keep our votes there. An early Hand vote on yourself is correct, for the reason that you only know you to be town(if you are).
Post 50 - Drippereth: How is it any more IIoA than the majority of the game so far?
Post 56 - animorph: Why is this all you have to say so far?
Post 58 - CMAR: Not agreeing to the contract. Why should I change playstyle because you want me to? Also, some people like their RVS. Declaring it over doesn't make it so. You continually declaring that it is over just makes me feel iffy.
Post 62 - Richard: Well, honestly, those are awful reasons. Feels like distancing to me, actually.
Post 74 - animorph: Is that really it? This is dumb. Why aren't you saying more?
Post 92 - Richard: DO NOT RESPOND TO QUOTES WITHIN THE QUOTE TAGS. That's one of my BIGGEST pet peeves because it makes it really hard to read your posts and tell what's your words and what isn't.
Post 98 - CMAR: I'm still getting strange vibes from your posts. Something feels off from you here.
Post 99 - Richard: AtE, sure, sure. lecturing, eh, I can see it. Believes he's in control, ok. Resorting to profanity, hmm? This is different from AtE in this case?
Post 110 - vezo: Double voter's power is overrated. When we raise a hand, what actually happens is that we have TWO voting histories to look at, and a great way to be able to read someone and how they use their double vote.
Post 125 - Drippereth: Not everything that isn't analysis is IIoA. WHY is this IIoA?
Post 135 - Drippereth: That doesn't mean anything. Minds can change about theory in 2+ months.
Post 146 - Unsight: So minds can't change in 3 months? *sigh*
Post 153 - vezo: *sigh* don't softclaim please. And do you have any thoughts about player scumminess as opposed to who the Hand is?
Post 158 - Benmage: GAH! Don't point it out. Ugh. AAAAAH! And why drippereth?
Post 177 - Mina: Townleading is often a scumtell because of scum trying to stand out as town, as opposed to town, who are trying to scumhunt. HUGE difference.
Post 203 - SSBF: I don't understand the contradiction you're pointing out, SSBF. And a FoS? This smells like scum.
Post 211 - Richard: Why are you trying to explain Axelrod's vote?

And with that, I am caught up.

also,
unvote, unraise

ScumReads:
Richard/CMAR: It just feels to me like they're distancing. Something's felt off to me about their entire back-and-forth.
SSBF: Also feels very off to me. His posts just don't seem......genuine. Especially the FoS on Richard. Gah, awful.

questions for people:
@Vezo: Is English your first language?
@Axelrod: I don't see any scumhunting from you. What are your thoughts on scumminess of certain players? For instance, Dr Modem. You say he's scummy, but don't give reasons. You didn't comment on them in any of your previous posts. What are they? Why did it take you so long to change your vote?
also @Axelrod: COuld you please explain the contradiction in the two posts of Drippereth that you claimed were contradictory?
@Percy: Why is it that a case on a player is scummy? Because there's nothing else there? Why does he have to vote to raise someone? Why does he have to discuss how to do it?
@Richard: What are your thoughts on players who aren't CMAR or Drippereth? I highly doubt there are only two scum, are there any other players that you believe are scum?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Percy »

@Cow
: Hayker's catchup post reads as conjuring up reasons (while parroting others) to jump on a wagon. The case itself is weak and overreaching, and nothing else about the game was discussed.

Catchup posts like yours give me townvibes, but I'd like you to put your vote somewhere. Catchup posts like Hayker's give me scumvibes.

Also, I use "site time" when I run my games; it's the time as displayed on the page, top left corner.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:11 pm

First off, hasdgfas, welcome to the game. Your last post was pretty good, so I'll
Unvote
hasdgfas wrote:I don't understand the contradiction you're pointing out, SSBF. And a FoS? This smells like scum.
Let me explain the contradiction since you don't see it.

ISO: 5: RichardGHP called it halirious that CryMeARiver had a genuine scum read on him after page three, saying nothing has really happen yet.

ISO: 6: Votes CryMeARiver for trying to lead town out of RVS on Page 2.

Now why is this a contradiction? RichardGHP basically said he denided that you could get a genuine scum read on a person after page three, then back pedels himself by saying he didn't like CryMeARiver for trying to lead town out of RVS.

As for the FoS, I'm not sure why you consider that a problem (Maybe I didn't explain why I found it scummy). At the time, I considered your slot scummier then RichardGHP.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Axelrod »

hasdgfas wrote: boy that makes me feel welcome. I'm going to point out that newbies often replace out when they're under pressure because they don't know what else to do. I mean, he's Townsperson. Plus, he said he was too busy to play, so I'm calling party foul on this vote, because he didn't disappear, he replaced out.
Well, I didn't say he "disappeared" did I? I said he quit. Which is true. Not much of a reason to vote, but I wasn't especially feeling it
more
on anyone else so, there you go.
hasdgfas wrote:@Axelrod: I don't see any scumhunting from you. What are your thoughts on scumminess of certain players? For instance, Dr Modem. You say he's scummy, but don't give reasons. You didn't comment on them in any of your previous posts. What are they? Why did it take you so long to change your vote?
Dr. Modem did nothing this game. He "random" voted for me (never a good thing) and made no other votes. He made a few attempts at what appeared to be jokes without commenting about anything or anyone else. He got overly hostile and defensive when critized, and then he quit. So, really, what's not to like there?

In the words of John Paul Jones: I have not yet begun to scum-hunt!

Seriously, it's early.
hasdgfas wrote:also @Axelrod: COuld you please explain the contradiction in the two posts of Drippereth that you claimed were contradictory?
Well, in the first quote she says she assumes the Double-Voter will be Doc protected this game. Presumably one would think this because one thinks this is a role worth protecting?

In the second quote she says she doesn't see what's so precious about a Double Vote - like it's no big deal (and, presumably, not worthy of auto-Doc protection). Like, that seems fairly obvious to me. Not you?

Unvote
I do appreciate that you have at least put in some work already, which is more than several people.
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Rifka Viveka »

DrModem wrote:RVS for me doesn't end until day 2.
DrModem wrote:I've played mafia on other sites.

I should say that there is no random vote "period" in my mind. I make one random vote unless something solid grabs my attention.
Luckily dr modem isnt around to explain this. :roll:
Winter is coming.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Axelrod wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:In the words of John Paul Jones: I have not yet begun to scum-hunt!

Seriously, it's early.
It's too early to scumhunt? What does that mean? When is it not too early? That seems really strange.
I agree completely with Percy's 213. I also think his case on Hayker is pretty good. I'd like to hear a response.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@MOD: Can you fix the ^^quote tags please? Thx.

Mod ~ Done, I think. Let me know if it's not right.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Has anyone noticed that Kleedrac has been lurking? He's checked into the Theme Park section of this game a few times, but never posted. Plus he hasn't posted snice June 2, 2010, which means he's up for prod. I think the mod need to send in some prods.

@Mod: Could you please prod anyone who hasn't been following the activity rule?

Mod ~ I'm a bit more forgiving (and a bit more absent myself) on weekends. But I'll be getting to those prods tomorrow
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Percy wrote:Catchup posts like yours give me townvibes, but I'd like you to put your vote somewhere. Catchup posts like Hayker's give me scumvibes.
Nobody jumps out at me yet as "scummiest". I gave my scumreads. I'd like my questions answered and would like to see a couple things while I'm actually in the game before I vote.
Also, I use "site time" when I run my games; it's the time as displayed on the page, top left corner.
Go to 'profile', scroll down until you see "timezone", change it, and that number changes. There is no "site time" if that's what you're using.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Let me explain the contradiction since you don't see it.

ISO: 5: RichardGHP called it halirious that CryMeARiver had a genuine scum read on him after page three, saying nothing has really happen yet.

ISO: 6: Votes CryMeARiver for trying to lead town out of RVS on Page 2.

Now why is this a contradiction? RichardGHP basically said he denided that you could get a genuine scum read on a person after page three, then back pedels himself by saying he didn't like CryMeARiver for trying to lead town out of RVS.

As for the FoS, I'm not sure why you consider that a problem (Maybe I didn't explain why I found it scummy). At the time, I considered your slot scummier then RichardGHP.
Well, I'm not sure Richard said he had a "genuine scum read" on CMAR, just that he thought he was the best option at the time, which is why he voted.
Plus, I had no idea you thought my slot was scummier. You didn't mention anything about Dr Modem/Me in that post, no "I still think Modem is scummier than Richard". It just looked like you were being overly cautious in terms of jumping on the wagon.
Axelrod wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:also @Axelrod: COuld you please explain the contradiction in the two posts of Drippereth that you claimed were contradictory?
Well, in the first quote she says she assumes the Double-Voter will be Doc protected this game. Presumably one would think this because one thinks this is a role worth protecting?

In the second quote she says she doesn't see what's so precious about a Double Vote - like it's no big deal (and, presumably, not worthy of auto-Doc protection). Like, that seems fairly obvious to me. Not you?
Well, I felt that the first quote was more meaning about how we choose the double voter, so it's someone that people expect to be town(unless we didn't raise someone we thought was town, which would be silly), and someone worthy of protection.
The second quote, I thought, was meaning that the power wasn't that great comparatively. It's not that the power is protect-worthy, but the player is, at least this Night.

Rifka Viveka wrote:
DrModem wrote:RVS for me doesn't end until day 2.
DrModem wrote:I've played mafia on other sites.

I should say that there is no random vote "period" in my mind. I make one random vote unless something solid grabs my attention.
Luckily dr modem isnt around to explain this. :roll:
If you have an issue with it, vote for me. I'm in the playerslot now, so if you really think it's that much of an issue, vote for me. Bringing up things from Modem for no reason is scummy, and just a way to get people suspicious of me without putting yourself out there.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by Mina »

Sorry, this post is really scattershot and rambling. It's four in the morning and I have work tomorrow. I'll answer Benmage tomorrow evening/night when I get home (because that requires actual cogitation as I try to figure out if his posts really were opportunistic or I just imagined it).

1)
Benmage
, do you think CMAR is scum, or do you just think his contract is a stupid idea?
------------------
2)
Richard
, you never answered Drippereth's questions. Who are the lurkers, and what are your reads on non-lurkers?
------------------
3)
Migwelloni,
I'm still waiting for that llama.
------------------
4)
vezopiraka,
you still never answered my first question in this post. (That second quote is yours, not CMAR's.)
---------------------
5)
@Cow:
if you weren't paying attention, I explained the nameclaiming joke two posts down. It's a reference to Faraday's
A Game of Thrones
mini, which had a few of the same players. Re: townleading, I see where Percy (funny, his read on Richard is pretty much the same as mine on CMAR) is coming from more than you. When I think of townleading, I think of vocal players who are very active and engaged, play assertively, lead lynches, and try to solve the game. Accusing someone of being scum for "leading the town" (read: playing well) is one of my absolute worst pet peeves.

Also, you realize that Unsight's point was that people
can
change their mind over three months, right?
-----------------------
6) Speaking of lurkers, I also saw
Paranoia
visible in the Theme Park this evening. He still hasn't answered my questions. His post FOS-ing ML and MoI and fencesitting on Richard was terrible.
-----------------------
7)
MacavityLock,
fair enough. I just thought it was a little easy to lecture someone for not responding to the serious stage without stating what in particular was worth responding to.
-----------------------
8)
LynchMePls
:
LynchMePls wrote:I agree completely with Percy's 213. I also think his case on Hayker is pretty good. I'd like to hear a response.
Hmm.

So you agree with Percy's defence of Richard, attack of Hayker, and suspicions of CMAR in 213? Are there any points of his you disagree with?
---------------------
9)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
, I'd have felt much better about you if you'd stood your ground when Dripp asked you why you had no read on Richard. Instead you quickly tried to appease them, by saying "Yes, now that you mention it, I've just seen the light on that scummy scumbag!" Furthermore, you copied
vezopiraka
's reasoning for suddenly suspecting Richard. If anything, I read that Richard post as mildly townish. (It reminds me of a time a town VI-ish player I was hounding snapped back with "can you just leave me alone and find actual scum?")
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by vezopiraka »

I suspect players but nobody seems to listen to me so I vote the one with the biggest wagon and who I find scummy.
English is not my first language.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Mina »

vezopiraka, it's a good idea to share your suspects even if you think no one will listen to you. This way, we can tell by your reasoning if you're town. Besides, your suspects might give themselves away by how they react to your cases.

Aside from CMAR and Richard, who else do you suspect?
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by vezopiraka »

Well for now only richard and CMAR gave me scum vibes. I'm voting for the one on who I am more suspicious.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”