NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Timeater »

foil wrote: Timeater would have been on it, but lately he's been posting more and generally acting more townie then before, a great improvement.
I dont act.
nacho wrote: No. I haven't read the game, I'm not giving you my top three suspects. Sorry.
You wont or you wont right now?
leaf wrote:As suspected, Timeater didn't flip the fuck out over foilist failing his test in the same way he did when he failed to see the three suspicions I posted.

Dear god you are the master of misrep. Have I flipped out at anyone so far concerning listing their top 3 suspects? No. So what basis do you have for this premise? None.
leaf wrote:I did post my top 3 suspects... which you'd know if you actually read my posts.

You said something about me in ISO post 10, but you seemed to accept my answer in ISO post 11 (yeah, it was just a misunderstanding on my behalf). You then say nothing about me until post 35, but this doesn't seem particularly aggressive. Perhaps 36 was, but you don't actually accuse me... then you ignore me apart from one question until post 43, where you vote me. So no, I don't accept that you've considered me scummy since page 6.

Right, but I was asking again and asking everyone, obviously. (Note that he later lists his top three like everyone else.)

If you haven't noticed, I wasn't quite active for a good portion of the game. Graduation and all that jazz. I don't have to scream to the heavens I think you are scummy for it to be so. I know what I know and truth is truth. Do think that I care if you accept what I think or not?
leaf wrote:Bullshit detected: nhammen isn't a lurker. Logically, if "The lurkers" was your third suspicion, then your third suspicion should be the lurker you regard as worst.
All that being said, I do agree with this sentiment. What gives, foil? Nhammen is most defintely not a lurker. Typo? Brain fart? I see nothing about lurkers in post #1246.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Timeater: I didn't write that.

@leafsnail: You're a moron. Read the damn post.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Timeater »

Top 3 Suspects
1) Parama
2) Leafsnail
3) The lurkers
1) Parama
2) leafsnail
3) nhammen
Between Socrates and nhammen, I would support an nhammen lynch. Socrates predecessor was certainly as scummy as nhammen, but Socrates was less so.

As far as the role claim, we have more information to gain from lynching nhammen than Socrates. If he flips town roleblocker, then that would incriminate socrates. If he flips scum then Socrates is highly unlikely to be on the same scum team, but could still be on the other.

If we lynch Socrates we really get no info on nhammen at all unless he flips mafia, and even that can be disputed.

So in interests of this I will add nhammen as third on my scum list.
Sooo, you just change your mind or something?
@Timeater: I didn't write that.
What do you claim you didn't write? I'm lost.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Timeater: Since you don't seem to get it either I suppose leafsnail is less of a moron and I just didn't illustrate it well.

The first two were the only ones I seriously suspected at the time. The lurkers in general annoy me, but I couldn't really pick one out as legitimately being my third suspect. I continued reading and found that the town sentiment seemed to be leaning towards a nhammen or socrates lynch. Since I find socrates to be less scummy than nhammen, and I believe there is more information to be gained from lynching nhammen, I decided that should such an event come to pass I would support nhammen's lynch. Wanting to make this apparent to the town in a tangible way, I put him third on my scum list.

Essentially I changed my mind.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Your first quote on the previous post is not me.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Timeater »

Aha, my bad.
watch for the eggshells
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Timeater wrote:
leaf wrote:As suspected, Timeater didn't flip the fuck out over foilist failing his test in the same way he did when he failed to see the three suspicions I posted.

Dear god you are the master of misrep. Have I flipped out at anyone so far concerning listing their top 3 suspects? No. So what basis do you have for this premise? None.
Timeater wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:Timeater is on the same team as foilist. Note the lack of connection with foilist and the vague "attack" on socrates.
Heh. Still not answering questions are we? You would rather make predatory accusations like you have been most of the game coupled garbled misinformation? Oh you would? Ok.

Vote: Leafsnail

Socrates is obviously fighting for his life. Are you all so keen to politely forget SGR?

Anyways, if you must - go ahead, lynch foilist (I am of the opinion Leaf is a better lynch, obviously).

It wont matter that he'd(foilist) be a victim of a feedback loop of non-information and accusation.
His tunnel-vision inquisitors will be put to the blade for their scuminess soon enough.
There.

Also, I love how hard you were defending foilist in this quote.
Leafsnail wrote:Right, but I was asking again and asking everyone, obviously. (Note that he later lists his top three like everyone else.)
???
Leafsnail wrote:If you haven't noticed, I wasn't quite active for a good portion of the game. Graduation and all that jazz. I don't have to scream to the heavens I think you are scummy for it to be so. I know what I know and truth is truth. Do think that I care if you accept what I think or not?
But you went over 30 posts without accusing me in any way... how can you say you were suspicious of me all that time over something you'd accepted and moved on from? If you're so insistent that's the truth, why were you hiding your suspicions away until I accused you of being scum?
foilist wrote:@leafsnail: You're a moron. Read the damn post.
I addressed every point in it, so I'm not sure what you mean by this. In addition, you haven't explained why lurkers are suddenly a-ok rather than the scum of the earth.

Also, gotta love scum that insults everyone who's got their read on him right.
1253 wrote:Waffle waffle waffle
And I was supposed to infer all that from your post? Wow. I'm obviously a moron for not having some kind of ESP.

And you still don't say why you think him scum, or why your animosity to lurkers is gone. Great.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Timeater »

Doesn't it seem like Leafsnail is perpetually bending the truth to suit his own arguments and accusations?

1) I honestly dont think foilist has made that many mistakes this game. I dont have town reads. This is how I assign scumminess. The more mistakes a person makes, the more I think they are scum.

2) Your first post. I took it as more than just a mistake on your part. It seemed like an over-eager attempt to discredit me. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at the time because I wasn't around to do so. I wasn't hiding them, I was biding my time, until I could become more active. The brief spar we had later on confirmed my suspicions.

And ad-hom attacks are not ok.

I will post later.
watch for the eggshells
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Timeater wrote:Doesn't it seem like Leafsnail is perpetually bending the truth to suit his own arguments and accusations?
Timeater wrote:2) Your first post. I took it as more than just a mistake on your part. It seemed like an over-eager attempt to discredit me.
:roll:
Timeater wrote:I didn't want to make a big deal of it at the time because I wasn't around to do so.
You made over 30 posts in this time. Why wouldn't you be able to say anything about me in them even though I was your strongest scumread?
Timeater wrote:And ad-hom attacks are not ok.
Sample from foilist wrote:@leafsnail: You're a moron.
Timeater wrote:1) I honestly dont think foilist has made that many mistakes this game.
:roll:

Also, look at this gem from foilist earlier.
foilist wrote:When read carefully, Timeater actually comes off as a very intelligent player. His sarcasm and humor have led me not to take him very seriously up to this point, coupled with the fact that he tends to lurk and hasn't seriously gone after any players yet, makes him seem terribly scummy off the bat.
You two are hilariously obvious scumbuddies.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by foilist13 »

What exactly about that quote of me shows a town read of Timeater?
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

My top three are:

nammen
Midnight's Sorrow
Dr. Robotnik
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Okay LMP

STOP SAYING I JUMPED ON IT!!!

Good God!!

I do believe I've said before that I saw that Vi died and therefore read over what he said. He was revealed townie, therefore what he has said holds more weight.

-gasp- OMG!! WHAT A REVELATION!!!~

I only said that maybe he was killed because of his attacks on Sevis, as a MAYBE. Not an absolute. The fact that he may have been killed because he's a pretty good player has crossed my mind as well. But the fact remains that he was town and therefore his words should be looked at more closely. I'm sure he wasn't wrong on ever regard, though there certainly is that possibility. But geez. It's like you think what the dead have said hold no weight anymore once their gone..>.>;; Sorry to tell you thats a big fat NO!

God good. And you keep saying people misrep you with nearly every post you make. >.> Kettle>Pot sir. Kettle>Pot~
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

At last, the final episode of "The Claimed Masons/Monks Show!" is about to unfold in your eyes. Presenting, LynchMePls!

Interesting, but not good or bad: Numerous times, LynchMePls would use the "you're misreping me/another person" argument. I'm not sure why he does it so much, but I'm interested to know why.

The Bad: LynchMePls was relatively hypocritical where he asked accused Midnight's Sorrow of misreping him. Then he gets hypocritical when he said that Midnight's Sorrow answer wasn't what he really meant, which means he was misrepping him, therefore, making him hypocritical.

Day 2, he seems to tunnel Midnight's Sorrow a fair bit. Although it isn't nearly as bad as a few other people did, it is still there.

The Good: Unlike the other claimed Masons/Monks, LynchMePls is actually looking fairly town. He has done a lot of scum hunting in this game. His defenese has been relatively good as well. For a newbie, he has contributed a lot of substance in the game. I also like that he has original opinions on things.

The good outweights the bad on him, so for now, he's fairly pro-town and I'm willing to believe his claim.

There you have it. The show has officially ended. Please give thoughts on the mini-series I made throughout three days.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@SSBF Apparently I
AM
taking crazy pills. Please show me where I misrepresented anyone especially MS, or where I tunneled MS D1. I disagreed about MS over what I said, as he kept saying that I was saying daniel was scum. I wasn't saying that, I was saying that if there was a Mason/WW daniel was most likely to be it. We argued about that, but I certainly didn't "tunnel". I don't even remember if I voted him, but if I did, it didn't stay that way for long. Compare this to Parama, and I don't know how you can call that tunneling. Please, for my sanity, show me where I misrepresented MS. I'll either apologize for the misrep, or explain why it wasn't one. The last thing I want to be is a hypocrite.

I also think your Mason/Monk "mini series" was a complete waste of time. Almost distracting. I don't think any of the Masons or Monks are anywhere near as scummy as other players in the game, and I think your efforts would have been much better used on those players. And you calling me a newbie makes me laugh.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

You know...I lol when people say things are distracting in this game xDD

Idk why...but just do LMAO!!

And I too am starting to think I'm taking crazy pills as well ;)
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Unsight »

@SSBF

Are you any closer to finding scum with those 3 walls of text or were you just cluttering the thread to make it harder for the rest of us?
Games are meant to be fun.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Unsight »

Pomegranate wrote:Wgere
is
Sevis? According to his iso, he hasn't posted since the 25th of May. Huh?
Pom... you're not scum hunting, you haven't made a case explaining why Sevis is a better lynch, and it's pretty obvious that you're tunneling on him since if you had read the thread (and not just his ISO), you'd have seen the replacement notice.

vote: Pomegranate
Games are meant to be fun.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Unsight: I believe, but I am not SSBF so I don't know, that he is trying to ensure that the monks/masons are not overlooked simply because of their roles, and is therefore posting player analysis on each of them. I'm not sure how useful this is at the moment, and to my best approximation, they each have a 1/24 chance of being scum, though that is not taking into account the fact that vezopiraka is confirmed.

I can see what you're saying about pomegranate, but is that really the best lynch for today?
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Shrinehme will be replacing Sevis.

Allthough Askbob was two hours late in responding to his prod, he did post before I came back to check the thread, so I won't be replacing him. We had slightly too many replacements lately.

Still looking for a replacement for animorpherv1.

Vote count and activity check coming up shortly.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by vezopiraka »

I really think we should lynch someone so we get to know more out of night actions. Lynching nhammen or socrates will give us the most insight.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Ninth vote count of day 2.

animorpherv1 (0):
askbob (2):
Super Smash Bros. Fan, nhammen

Dr. Robotnik (0):
Dry-fit (0):
Faraday (0):
foilist13 (3):
Parama, Socrates, Leafsnail

Leafsnail (1):
Timeater

Lowell (0):
LynchMePls (0):
Midnight's Sorrow (0):
Nachomamma8 (1):
askbob

nhammen (4):
SerialClergyman, Dry-fit, LynchMePls, Dr. Robotnik

Nikanor (0):
Parama (1):
foilist13

Pomegranate (1):
Unsight

SerialClergyman (0):
Shrinehme (2):
Midnight's Sorrow, Pomegranate

Socrates (4):
Faraday, animorpherv1, Lowell, vezopiraka

Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
Timeater (0):
Unsight (0):
vezopiraka (0):

Not Voting (3):
Shrinehme, Nikanor, Nachomamma8

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch someone.

Still looking for replacements for animorpherv.

Faraday has announced limited access.

Timeater has announced limited access till monday.

Parama has announced V/LA from the 6th till the 9th of june.

No prods need to be issued at this time.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:53 am

Post by Shrinehme »

Hi.
vezopiraka wrote:Lynching nhammen or socrates will give us the most insight.
Why?
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Have you read the thread?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Shrinehme »

I've started. Please explain anyway. Helps me ease into the game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”