Riddle Me This! NY111 - mafia dead - Town wins!

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Anon »

dahilll is CLEARLY town, unvote him now.

This guy shoud have died years ago.

Unvote Vote: RichardGHP
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Anon »

dahill1 wrote:Okay so I was wrong about Cove, but he was a Serial Killer..not mafia. So how does that make me scum? I still support a Scot lynch since Cove being a SK doesn't change much on him.]
TOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
RichardGHP wrote:Let's see where this takes us. I'd say there isn't more than 1 or 2 scum left, so we can afford the mislynch. And since this is where the town seems to be going...

Vote: dahill
SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Elementary my dear Anon. You are forgetting the identity that I possess. For my tracking skills may only be utilised on even nights; I wish to remind you that tonight is one of those nights. Lynching me today wouldn't be very heplful now, would it? I am most curious as to what else you would want me to say or do other than follow my fellow townspeople's lead. Unless this is a bastard-moderated game with a grossly unbalanced setup, the wagon is not scum-driven, at least not predominantly.

Oh, and last but not least, if you strongly disagree with the town's current choice for today's lynch, you must justify your townread on them. "TOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" will not cut it, especially at this stage in the game. I thought you were a better player than that Anon, I'm not so sure now...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ agreed here. still catching up. trying to sort through replacements.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Anon »

First, being a confirmed tracker doesnt mean you are confirmed town.

(I like how your defense is more like "omg dont lynch me because Im the tracker" instead of "dont lynch me becuase I havent done anything scummy".)

Second, dahill is TOWN for thinking Cove was a serial killer. Dahillscum WOULD know cove was in the scumteam. But he didnt. And since I myself wasnt sure if covemurderer was a mafioso before the first page update, he is TOWN.

(EVERYONE should unvote him now.)

Finally, Im a hell good player. You are trembling now.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:^^ agreed here. still catching up. trying to sort through replacements.
what do you agree with?

scumlist in your following post, tia.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 am

Post by don_johnson »

Anon wrote:
don_johnson wrote:^^ agreed here. still catching up. trying to sort through replacements.
what do you agree with?

scumlist in your following post, tia.
i agree with the idea that its stupid to lynch someone whose claimed tracker on the day before the night with which he can use his ability. do not have a scumlist yet. from yesterdays proceedings i felt that fonz was a bit scummy for focusing on a vacant player slot instead of participating in the major wagons. but i haven't read the entire thread, your defense of dahill is wifom. you are assuming that everyone who posts is being honest and sincere. if thats how you approach the game then you are not a "hell good player".
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Anon »

I think I found another scumbaggo. If you dont see how evident richardscum is then Im willing to lynch this guy:
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:59 am Post subject: 0
46 pages may take me a bit. anyways, hello. a few familiar faces but i don't think i've played with many of you before. taking finals today and will attempt to look this over after.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:31 pm Post subject: 2
i'm going to skim and see what i come up with. if the first five pages are indicative of the rest of the game, then it appears to me that there is a lot of fluff to sift through. i'd rather look at voting records, important moments, and so on.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 am Post subject: 4
sorry guys. avoiding a prod here, but this game has the lowest priority for me. i do plan on contributing but time has been slipping away. be back soon.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:16 pm Post subject: 5
sorry fonz. but theres alot of thread to read and unfirtunately at this point i'm leaning towards actually reading it as opposed to skimming. i see where the suspicion is going today and i'm not sure i agree with it. i have some correlating to do.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:29 am Post subject: 6
posting to avoid prods is not a scumtell. this thread is uber long. if you'd rather i replace out then i will. i have/had other games taking presidence, i graduated last week and am currently job seeking and studying for my state exam. i have planned on getting into this thread, but i haven't found a large enough chunk of time. sorry.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:43 pm Post subject: 7
evening out the bandwagons can only lead to good things. i should be back in this with analysis soon.

don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 am Post subject: 8
fonz: i'm getting there. i have a talent show and work today. this will be a priority for the weekend. if nacho and amished are town then we are in good hands, but i second 1269. there's plenty of time til deadline.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:51 pm Post subject: 9
i hope you fuckers realize i don't read at night. whateverz...
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 am Post subject: 10
i don't remember anything by dahill. is he a replacement? anyway, continuing to read.
don_jhonson wrote:Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 am Post subject: 11
^^ agreed here. still catching up. trying to sort through replacements.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Anon »

I also found the reason why fonzie was killed.
fonzie wrote:So yeah, neither is a bad wagon, but don_johnson's attitude continues to stink, and posting solely to avoid prods is a scumtell, so the vote's sticking at least for now.
fonzie wrote:I want to pressure Don because his current level of contribution is unacceptable, and a wagon is the best way to force someone to make a game more of a priority. (This game isn't THAT long, btw). Although I have something of a town read on Quag, it's not strong enough that I'm unwilling to lynch Don if he keeps giving excuses rather than opinions.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:13 am

Post by don_johnson »

scumdon is much better than that. wifoming the nk to save your scumbuddy isn't going to help you. if you'll be patient, you'll get my analysis. reading during night phase is a waste of time. this thread is uber long with many replacements. not an easy read and i am currently in several games. seems like you'd rather lynch anyone than dahill.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:scumdon is much better than that. wifoming the nk to save your scumbuddy isn't going to help you. if you'll be patient, you'll get my analysis. reading during night phase is a waste of time. this thread is uber long with many replacements. not an easy read and i am currently in several games. seems like you'd rather lynch anyone than dahill.
oh another excuse.

WHY.AM.I.NOT.SURPRISED?

If your next post isnt a scumlist then Ill push your lynch to unexplained levels.

also, wtf, are you implying I am scum here?

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:17 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ehhh, just quoting his posts doesn't do it Anon. Explain why he is scum. Also, the whole fonz died because he was suspicious of don, thus making don scum, is full of wifom.

Don...did you just call Anon scum?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:your defense of dahill is wifom. you are assuming that everyone who posts is being honest and sincere. if thats how you approach the game then you are not a "hell good player".
1. /facepalm.

2. look at my stats, tia.

3. you think dahill is faking not knowing cove was a scumbag?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:Ehhh, just quoting his posts doesn't do it Anon. Explain why he is scum. Also, the whole fonz died because he was suspicious of don, thus making don scum, is full of wifom.

Do your homeowrk, scot.

Read that posts and tell me what do you think of don.

Its clearly evident to me, tbh.

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:23 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Ehhh, just quoting his posts doesn't do it Anon. Explain why he is scum. Also, the whole fonz died because he was suspicious of don, thus making don scum, is full of wifom.

Do your homeowrk, scot.

Read that posts and tell me what do you think of don.

Its clearly evident to me, tbh.
I hate it when people simply quote all the posts from a player, call them scum, and leave it at that. I'm not saying don_johnson isn't scummy, he is. But don't expect others to do your work for you Anon.

You think don_johnson is scum. Explain why.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Anon »

Why should I explain don is scummy if you already think he is scummy?

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:Why should I explain don is scummy if you already think he is scummy?
Because I want to know why you think he is scummy. You quoted pretty much all of his posts. Then didn't say anything. That's antitown, and not helpful at all. Explain why you think he is scummy.

Get off your high horse for a second, realize you aren't an amazing player, and start helping the town.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:
Anon wrote:Why should I explain don is scummy if you already think he is scummy?
Because I want to know why you think he is scummy. You quoted pretty much all of his posts. Then didn't say anything. That's antitown, and not helpful at all. Explain why you think he is scummy.

Get off your high horse for a second, realize you aren't an amazing player, and start helping the town.
Why do you want to know why I think he is scummy?

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:29 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:

Why do you want to know why I think he is scummy?
Um...cause you called him scum. I want to know why you think so. It's as simple as that. You're being ridiculous.

When I see someone call someone scum, and simply quote their posts, I'm going to ask them why they think they are scum. I'm not going to let someone do your work for you Anon.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:30 am

Post by don_johnson »

anon: are you threatening me? you say dahills posts are sincere, but you're reasoning is due to their "content". "content" can easily be falsified. i don't know if dahills posts are sincere or not. that knowledge would require that i read through the game as i don't believe i've played with them before.

scot: yes, i called anon scum. understand that i am not caught up. i am simply going by what i am seeing. anon is voting a claimed tracker on the night his ability would be usable. his other main suspect is a guy who isn't caught up.

its not my fault that noone is posting actual cases.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

don_johnson wrote:scot: yes, i called anon scum. understand that i am not caught up. i am simply going by what i am seeing. anon is voting a claimed tracker on the night his ability would be usable. his other main suspect is a guy who isn't caught up.
So you think Anon is scum because he did a totally nonscummy action? First off, Richard's role isn't even confirmed. Even if it was, confirmed role=/=confirmed alignment.

...And how the hell if you aren't caught up do you know that Richard claimed tracker but that Anon is not a claimed vig? Anon claimed before Richard!
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Anon »

I changed my mind.

Don is town.

Im willing to let richard do his tracking thing tonight and be lynched tomorrow.

Unvote Vote: Scot.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Anon »

don_johnson wrote:anon: are you threatening me? you say dahills posts are sincere, but you're reasoning is due to their "content". "content" can easily be falsified. i don't know if dahills posts are sincere or not. that knowledge would require that i read through the game as i don't believe i've played with them before.
you are watching the game as a general.

the specific thing that happened is that dahill posted that cove was a serial killer after the murderer flip. I thought that too. Im pretty sure the majority thought Cove was not mafia when he flipped.

If dahill were mafia he would have known Cove was mafia. He would not have confused him with a nonmafia entitty as the uninformed majority did.

faking that is really really hard. And, no offense, dahill, but I dont think you are capable of doing that.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:
Anon wrote:Um...cause you called him scum. I want to know why you think so. It's as simple as that. You're being ridiculous.

When I see someone call someone scum, and simply quote their posts, I'm going to ask them why they think they are scum. I'm not going to let someone do your work for you Anon.
Let me see if I get this straight:

You want me to post a case against Cove but:

a) You think I am town.

b) You think Cove is scummy.

Why THE HELL do you want me to post a case against Cove? What is the reason if you already have reads on both of us?

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:51 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Because I want to see if we are thinking the same! I want to see why you think he is scum. This is mafia 101 Anon. You're being ridiculous and extremely antitown.

You expect other people to look at that post where you called don_johnson scum and expect people to look at his posts and come to the same conclusion as you. Mafia doesn't work that way. You think he is scum, explain why.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”