ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Post by ooba »

Unvote. Vote: TF

You should claim as soon you come to the thread TF.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 am

Post by ooba »

vezopiraka wrote:II reread the pages. I said I didn't finished them then
Btw this is the reason why I still endorse the vezo wagon. I get a vibe that he's lying.

My wagon preference: Vezo > TF > dana. Should be active for most of the time so moving my vote shouldn't be a problem.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I never lie if it's nothing fun to gain. Sorry but I didn't lie.

Examples when I lie. I'm at L-1 and I claim unlynchable.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 am

Post by vezopiraka »

^^^obivously That didn't happen here.^^^
Press ENTER.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I am Vanden Willard (Alliance Townie). I helped on the Battle of Yavin. No powers except my vote.

The rules arent't very explicit about what else I can say, and my role MP doesn't have much more, so that's about it.

If you still think it's on town's best interest to lynch me, go ahead and do it. I still think that dana and/or vezo are the real scum here, though.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:08 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Vote Toon Fighter

I really want this day end in a lynch. So it's either me or you. I never self vote
Press ENTER.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 am

Post by d3x »

@Kthx-
It is uncommon for him to mention that we have a history both on and off site.
You're really giving me no choice here, bro. You're trying to pull meta on a case that I can easily disprove. I take no joy in this.

We've played in 7 games onsite. Of those 7 games, I've brought up our RL connection in 6 of them. {all stats excluding this one}
Newb812 p44
Mini855 postgame p860
Mini868 p60
Mini882 p199
Mini935 p369
Open144 p1738
This game makes 7 out of 8, and the last one you were NKed after we both replaced in close to a deadline. I have no doubt it would've come out sooner or later there as well.
I now also don't like how on the 27th TF should be our lynch for the day, yet on the 31st, when it looks like vezo's going to be the bandwagon, he joins it.
On the 27th, we had the better part of a week. Hardly anything happened between then and the 31st aside from vezo coming in and scumming things up. We had a host of people VLA/Inactive and now we're only a few days from the deadline. I still believe that TF
should
be the Day's Lynch. But if given a choice between a Wagon that won't gain enough steam to Lynch and one on a scummy {albeit less so} player that has a shot at getting Lynched with a swiftly approaching deadline, I'll chose the sure thing Lynch everytime.
he jumps on and puts vezo at L-1 even though TF is on that wagon as well
As I said before, there are 2 Scum Teams here. If I wasn't prepared to Vote with my Scum reads against players I found scummy, I wouldn't be on any Lynches.

Note the WreckStar {Scum} Lynch had sog {Empire} and RC {Scum} on it. While the sog {Empire} Lynch had RC {Scum} on it. The dynamic of having multiple opposing Scum Teams allows us to use Scum to hunt other Scum. They need to eliminate each other just as much if not moreso than they need to eliminate Town and Other. So yes, I will Vote with some of my Scum reads to take down my other Scum reads.

I'm also very curious about this...
Unvote

^due to d3x, TF, and dana all being on the wagon.
When compared to this...
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) [yeah, I still buy it]
When compared to whatever you're saying in p1094. Do you or do you not suspect dan? Why do you keep flipping? Why did you mention that you don't like being on the vezo Wagon with dan if you immediately afterwards post him as...
Green are those I believe are town
I gotta be honest, my Town read on you is slipping.

@Kast-
In the interest of securing an actual lynch, I'm going to
Unvote, Vote: TF
Can we please?

UnVote/Vote:Toon Fighter
I believe that's L-1.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 am

Post by BlazezRb »

unvote, Vote: Toon Fighter

As much as I say Dan and Vez are scum. Of all 4 of you guys, I seem to believe d3x (I don't know why, I just do) But yeah in importance TF < Vez < Dan

We all know if we are wrong, we are gonna lynch Vez next
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Goodbye to you all. Thanks for lynching a townie when you have 3 better suspects.

I bet that from d3x, vezo and dana, at least 2 are scum. vezo/d3x on jabba and dana on Empire.

What good is to claim if I just get lynched immediatly?

Hope town pulls of a win.
~Toon fighter~
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

Don't take this as dropping suspicion of Dana. The bloodthirst in pursuing anyone but himself right now reads as desperate scum and in case I am not around tomorrow, I hope town continues to look at him.
I haven't pursued TF, that's for sure. And should I pursue myself?
@Dana-
SoG had a huge reason to lie. He had a claimed investigation result that implicated him as a scum night killer.
Please explain in further detail.

Just read last page. Are you people nuts? Did you just lynch TF??? /headdesk
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

ooba wrote:
Btw this is the reason why I still endorse the vezo wagon. I get a vibe that he's lying.

My wagon preference: Vezo > TF > dana. Should be active for most of the time so moving my vote shouldn't be a problem.
Thats just scummy. If you prefer vezo wagon, why put me at L-2? -.-

@ d3x: great job on lynching me. You should probably count the votes before you vote next time. Also scummy

@ Blaze: woo-hoo, L+1. Just to be sure I got lynched.

I hope town can get the info they need to win from this quicklynch.

Bah, the mod can't come soon enough
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Toon Fighter wrote:
I hope town can get the info they need to win from this quicklynch.

Bah, the mod can't come soon enough
Well, look at it this way:

You are town = Vez, Dan, and D3x are scum, possibly ooba.
You are scum = Vez and Dan are definatly scum (Dan due to the post above and Vez, well... do I need a reason for him :wink:)

also just to let everyone know (Old news)

Vez will be lynched next round
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by d3x »

FWiW-
Mod1078 TF L-4
d3x1082 TF L-5
Kast1099 TF L-4
ooba1100 TF L-3
vezo1105 TF L-2
d3x1106 TF L-1
Blaze1107 TF Hammer

You might want to count the Votes before mouthing off.

I said you should be today's Lynch and until your flip, I'm standing by that notion. I do not like the QuickHammer of Blaze, but I should've known better than to assume that you'd stay at L-1 for a while {note I declared you at L-1}. It's also not a bad thing to put a Wagon at L-1 this close to deadline.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Kast wrote:@Kthxbye-
Do you prefer a No Lynch to a lynch of any of your named suspects? Why do you vote D3x over TF?
answered in p1094 already.

Newbie 812: I mention you 'bod' and liking it pretty much forcing you to mention we know each other. If I remember correctly, you actually told me to refrain from letting people know we know each other in game.

Mini 860: Post game, doesn't count.

Mini 868: LOL, p60 doesn't actually help your reason for posting our history here seeing as you were scum that game. Also, history mentioned here is vague and doesn't include off site.

Mini 882: Al GM asked you directly to confirm knowing my play because Kdub mentioned you could back him up from a previous game. Oh look, scum that game too.

Mini 935: I was long dead and look at that, you were scum this game too! You sure like to mention our connection when you're scum. Don't think this list helped you any tbh.

Open144: ...I'll give you this one. You bread crumbed it and confirmed when asked. I'll be damned, you were town too.

Still think you're scum this game.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by ooba »

Toon Fighter wrote:
ooba wrote:

Thats just scummy. If you prefer vezo wagon, why put me at L-2? -.-
I didn't see the Vezo lynch happening. But still put that thought out there in case somebody changed their mind.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by d3x »

You can go ahead and think I'm Scum all you want, Kthx. The fact is, your logic is flawed.

You said it is uncommon for me to say that we have history and that is now the main reason you're coming back to my Wagon. The fact that the situations aren't exactly matching doesn't mean anything. The fact that I do it both as Town and Scum means it's Null at best {especially when you factor in that when I use it as Scum, I'm making a case on you}.

What does mean something is that I mention our history when it becomes evident that either you are getting a read on me or I am getting a read on you based off nonThread information {read- RL meta}.

The fact that you also chose not to comment on anything besides my list is also telling. The fact that you've been hardcore tunnelling me since you replaced in is also rather telling, imo.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

telling how so d3x? do you think it's a scum tell for me to think your claim fake and you scum?

I will go ahead and say right now that my gut read on you has more to do with RL meta than game meta. I will also say that I keep saying gut for a reason. I can't pin point exactly why, hence gut vs. stronger case. I will say however, between my initial comments (case) on you and the post where you expand the case by bringing to light things I missed is a pretty good case anyway even with your claim and explanations.

I will say I'm super excited to see this flip though.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

You are scum = Vez and Dan are definatly scum (Dan due to the post above and Vez, well... do I need a reason for him )

Blaze, if you weren't REALLY new, I would be first in line to murder you for this post, but since you are, I'll go easy on you. Simply put, this is ridiculous. If TF is town, like I've been saying he is, I'm scum. If TF is scum, like I haven't been saying he is, I'm REALLY scum. Most of the people who suspect me have indicated that they think I'm Scum scum. If so, how could I know that TF is actually scum, assuming he is? I couldn't be his scumpal, unless Scum scum has more people than Empire, because I don't see more than 7 scum in this game. Then, in one fell swoop, you go on to say who the town is going to lynch tomorrow, regardless of information gleaned from the NK/NKs. Basically what this entire post says is that no matter what happens, vezo is next, and then me, and we can't do anything about it.
HoS: Blaze
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:
You are scum = Vez and Dan are definatly scum (Dan due to the post above and Vez, well... do I need a reason for him )

Blaze, if you weren't REALLY new, I would be first in line to murder you for this post, but since you are, I'll go easy on you. Simply put, this is ridiculous. If TF is town, like I've been saying he is, I'm scum. If TF is scum, like I haven't been saying he is, I'm REALLY scum. Most of the people who suspect me have indicated that they think I'm Scum scum. If so, how could I know that TF is actually scum, assuming he is? I couldn't be his scumpal, unless Scum scum has more people than Empire, because I don't see more than 7 scum in this game. Then, in one fell swoop, you go on to say who the town is going to lynch tomorrow, regardless of information gleaned from the NK/NKs. Basically what this entire post says is that no matter what happens, vezo is next, and then me, and we can't do anything about it.
HoS: Blaze
Wow... stole just about everything I was going to pull off after the kill. I give you points for pulling off the HOS before I did it to you while I lynched Vez. Now after reading everything in the forum, I believe that you and DP think I am scum. I must say I believe what CMAR said. You and Scott are Scum. I am going to believe him all the way. I think that d3x is not scum and CMAR said you are a scum, if you want want to know something.
CryMeARiver wrote:This is absolutely ridiculous. I am
Yoda
(Alliance Jack-of-All-Trades)
. I officially dislike Scott,
dana (I've always disliked you)
, Toon, and SoG.
I like how he throws in those marks after your name, at first I thought they meant nothing, but now I think more of them. After reading this post I am sure of it.
CryMeARiver wrote:The reason that I didn't want to release earlier about why I investigated Farside and wanted farside and wolf to be clear is because I have only breadcrumbed my flavor/role in this particular way in one other game, and they were both in it.
Breadcrumb 1 wrote:
Y
ou are absolutely right with that one.
O
ne who hasn't watched the Family Guy Star Wars needs to go watch it right now.
D
arth Vader is Stewie, Brian is Chewy, it even has Herbert the Pervert.
A
nyone who hasn't watched it, youtube it, it's hilarious.
Happy now?
I love how he hides his secrets within posts, so I say that he investigated you and he (Not I, because I lack his knowledge) knows you are not just scum, but jabba scum.

HOS: danakillsu

And to tell you why your 100% scum if TF is scum is because of your eariler post:
danakillsu wrote: Just read last page. Are you people nuts? Did you just lynch TF??? /headdesk
This either means you know TF is townie by a fact, your scumbuddies, or that was just a random post.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (1)
- Kthxbye
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (8)
- Scott Brosius, Slicey, LynchMePls, Kast, ooba, vezopiraka, d3x, BlazezRb
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezopiraka (3)
- Toon Fighter, danakillsu, bv310
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (2)
- wolframnhart, Dragon Phoenix
BlazezRb (0)
-
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (0)
-

After a long day filled with debate, paranoia, and rampant accusations back and forth, the rebels have settled on Toon Fighter as their primary suspect. They arrest him and take him to the brig. An interrogation does not reveal much info, so they execute him. Unfortunately, he was one of their generals.

Toon Fighter was
Vanden Willard
(Alliance Townie)

Night 4 has begun. Please submit night actions.

Deadline is June 4, ~ 11 pm PDT.

wolframnhart picked up his prod, so he stays in the game for now. Dragon Phoenix has informed me of an extended V/LA. If he has night actions, he has pre-submitted them.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Kdub »

Upset at not finding the enemy the day before, the Rebels wake up, expecting to find more casualties. They search around and gather everyone together. Amazingly, everyone appears to be accounted for.

Day 5 has begun.

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezopiraka (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
BlazezRb (0)
-
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (13)
- d3x, wolframnhart, ooba, Kast, Dragon Phoenix, Slicey, LynchMePls, vezopiraka, Scott Brosius, danakillsu, BlazezRb, Kthxbye, bv310

13 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is June 25, ~ 11 pm PDT
Last edited by Kdub on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by vezopiraka »

What just happened?
I am going to reafirm my position
Vote Danakilsu
Press ENTER.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I have access on a fairly regular basis in the hotel I am staying in. Stupid lynch, interesting night (in)action.
Post 1109 is typically a scum trying to sound town in my book, and strengthens my read one dana.
No vote yet.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Post by bv310 »

So, I attempted to investigate d3x last night, and got a result of "you are unable to determine his alignment". I gather from this that he is the Emperor, and as such needs to be lynched. I'll elaborate later, when I'm not on an iPod.

vote: d3x
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

Post 1109 is typically a scum trying to sound town in my book, and strengthens my read one dana.
What are you talking about? I'd opposed a TF lynch from the beginning. Should I be happy that scum made sure he did get lynched?
This either means you know TF is townie by a fact, your scumbuddies, or that was just a random post.
Uh, no, none of the above. How could I know he is a townie by being scum? There would still be other scum that I wouldn't know for sure.
I like how he throws in those marks after your name, at first I thought they meant nothing, but now I think more of them. After reading this post I am sure of it.

CryMeARiver wrote:
The reason that I didn't want to release earlier about why I investigated Farside and wanted farside and wolf to be clear is because I have only breadcrumbed my flavor/role in this particular way in one other game, and they were both in it.
Breadcrumb 1 wrote:
You are absolutely right with that one. One who hasn't watched the Family Guy Star Wars needs to go watch it right now. Darth Vader is Stewie, Brian is Chewy, it even has Herbert the Pervert. Anyone who hasn't watched it, youtube it, it's hilarious.

Happy now?

I love how he hides his secrets within posts, so I say that he investigated you and he (Not I, because I lack his knowledge) knows you are not just scum, but jabba scum.
This is really not logical. If he knew I was scum from investigation, why didn't he just say so? I wasn't about to get lynched, so him saying that would have been really useful to the town, if it was true. The fact is, CMAR just doesn't like me. As a player in general. He has said this in every game we've played together.
Wow... stole just about everything I was going to pull off after the kill. I give you points for pulling off the HOS before I did it to you while I lynched Vez. Now after reading everything in the forum, I believe that you and DP think I am scum. I must say I believe what CMAR said. You and Scott are Scum. I am going to believe him all the way. I think that d3x is not scum and CMAR said you are a scum, if you want want to know something.
This is confusing, but it looks like you're saying: "I'll believe what reads other players got off of dana, and just vote for him because of that" This is ridiculous. The only thing you've got on me is what other players think/thought about me, and they obviously didn't have investigation results, or they would have said them.
As per bv310's advice/investigation result,
vote: d3x

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”