Open 224 -- vengeful/Girls Alive! (Game Over)

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:05 am

Post by charter »

Vote: TheButtonmen

Lurkerscum. So is Shattered Viewpoint. Game, set, match.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:40 am

Post by charter »

TheButtonmen, you said a lot of nothing there, got anything else to say?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:31 am

Post by charter »

Wait, Fenchurch, you were serious about me being scum because I posted?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by charter »

Fenchurch wrote:
charter wrote:Wait, Fenchurch, you were serious about me being scum because I posted?
Yep.
Lol. Not even sure where to start ripping apart your nonexistent logic. Your reason is so ridiculously stupid you should be embarrassed. Riddle me this. Why am I scum for posting when the game started and you aren't? How does posting when the thread opens benefit me more as scum than as town? How do you know scum weren't lurking at the start to try and coordinate a quickhammer? What would the town thing to do have been, lurk my pants off?

Honestly not sure if you're scum here or just being really dumb.

Anyway, I'm gonna
unvote, vote McGriddle
. It's a VERY common newbscum mistake to threaten people with a vig at the first sign of trouble, which is what McGriddle did in post 25.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 am

Post by charter »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:@TheButtonmen, charter:

Is this your first vengeful?
No.

Fenchurch,
charter wrote:Why am I scum for posting when the game started and you aren't? How does posting when the thread opens benefit me more as scum than as town? How do you know scum weren't lurking at the start to try and coordinate a quickhammer? What would the town thing to do have been, lurk my pants off?
Please answer these. Also, why did you just unvote me? Who are you suspicious of now?

Also, McGriddle's "I would vig the person who put me at L-1" business is complete baloney, and his defense of it makes me pretty sure he is scum. If someone were to get quickhammered, guess who you vig?!?! The person who hammers you! Not the guy who put you at L-1.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:32 am

Post by charter »

You were talking of who you would vig, which implies that you're town and got lynched. Yet you were saying you'd vig the person who put you at L-1. Doesn't make sense.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 am

Post by charter »

Are you the goon or godfather?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by charter »

Fenchurch, what's your opinion of McGriddle?
Shattered, your opinion on McGriddle?
McGriddle, your opinion of Fenchurch?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:54 am

Post by charter »

Fenchurch wrote:I'm not really convinced by the case on him. I don't know that I believe it is a newbscum move to threaten to vig. Do you have any examples to back that up?
Not really, it comes from playing a bunch of vengefuls in real life. I think I tried it the first time I was scum in a vengeful, and was immediately lynched. It happened to others as well.

Anyway, McGriddle is the Godfather. We got Shattered for the goon. No need to drag this on.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 am

Post by charter »

I'm suspicious of you for your posting, which lacks even an attempt at scumhunting. And your defense of McGriddle in 42. And also how you voted McGriddle in the RVS and then immediately unvoted once he got two votes, BUT you didn't say anything about Buttonman, who put him there. You just unvoted. I feel if you were town and you didn't want a L-1 that early, that was a perfect time to start scumhunting, but you didn't do much of anything. Instead, I get the impression you wanted to do some distancing (since goon voting the GF even in the RVS is extremely risky) in the event you get lynched or McGriddle got vigged. Your play looks pretty reactionary, not like you're trying to figure out the scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 am

Post by charter »

Shattered wrote:charter: Can you expound a bit on the "commonness" of it being a newbscumtell for what McG did? This is only my second vengeful, and I honestly can't make the leap of logic that you're presenting.
Newbvengescum will sometimes bluff and threaten to kill someone if they get lynched. It serves to dissuade someone from voting them with a threat instead of defending themselves.

It's a reliable scumtell.

The way I read Buttonmen's vote on me, then switch to McGriddle is like this. Buttonmen didn't see my first post, so he voted me because I said Buttonmen's post was saying nothing, while at the same time, my post said nothing. Then he saw my first post, so his reason for voting me was no longer valid, and voted McGriddle. Both of the votes had reasoning behind them, but he switched votes when he realized the reasoning behind his first one was incorrect.
I don't see how there's this much confusion over it (other than Shattered trying to spin this into a case on Buttonmen because his Godfather is close to being lynched).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by charter »

Did you read the rest of my post? Where I explain why scum do it?
Do you think it's a protown tactic to threaten people with a kill for voting you?

Why do you think Buttonmen is scum? I can't find your reasoning for thinking that.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by charter »

I think I see what Shattered is running with here. Buttonmen mistyped in 65, and said "It was a random vote" and left the 'not' out. It's pretty clear that's what he meant, since he's said that like four times, pretty much verbatim.

It's ridiculous the extent to which Shattered is pushing this, but just more evidence to support that he's the Goon and McGriddle is the Godfather.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by charter »

TheButtonmen wrote:Come on Fen; let's hammer McG and call it a game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 am

Post by charter »

Good work town! Glad we didn't pussyfoot around for ten more pages.

Sorry Fenchurch about post 27, I was really rude, it was unnecessary, but I did feel that your reasoning was extremely flimsy and I was worried scum would latch on to it. I just wanted to quash it before that could happen.

Also, big thanks to Iecerint! The last few mods I've had for vengefuls have mutilated the modding job, to the point of ruining the game, but you were flawless (and I thought some of those quotes were funny).

Return to “Completed Open Games”