Mini 969 - Smalltown: Stardust Mafia (Game Over)

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
Can nobody else please place a vote until we've at least heard from GroupThink?
You seem pretty interested in protecting Jack here. Why?

And now that Groupthink has weighed in, what do you think of the Jack lynch?
totallynotmafia wrote:Anyway, it's a lot of speculation at the moment and I think we'll learn a lot more when Jack flips.
And yet here you seem to think that it's an inevitability that Jack will flip.

Not that I disagree with lynching Jack, but you appear to be flip-flopping on whether you want him lynched now or later.

If you aren't striving to lynch scum, you aren't playing pro-town.
Where in my post did I say don't lynch Jack or that I think he shouldn't be lynched? I said nobody else vote until we've at least heard from GT, and do I really need to explain to you why it's a downright dumb move for town to lynch somebody and end the day without first hearing from everybody about their night actions, especially GT's which may prove invaluable towards finding scum?

You're blatantly misrepping me here, which is probably a move by you to paint somebody else as Jack's scumbuddy, seeing as if he is scum then there's a pretty big possibility he was protecting you by not targetting you and claiming to be roleblocked.

Why are you in such a rush to end the day?

We still haven't heard from CML, as well as others haven't given their opinions on who they think is scum yet.

I already stated that I was thinking the exact same thing as kdub in his post:
Kdub wrote:I motivated Faraday.

Since both the mafia and SK kills went through, that means either Jack was roleblocked by Magna, or Jack is lying. No other role could have interfered with Jack's action in a way that would have stopped it altogether. Magna was voting RC yesterday and sided with Jack, so I see no reason why he would have blocked Jack.

Vote: Jack
But the only problem is Magna was actually showing suspicions of Jack towards the end of the day, so it's plausible he may have RBed Jack in order to prevent him performing a kill. However, as I also said the fact that Magna was mainly suspicious of RC would make it unlikely that Magna would RB Jack when he was going to vig RC. Perhaps I should have said for this reason I'm leaning towards Jack being scummy for people who can't read between the lines.

I'm pretty positive Jack isn't the SK, because as SK he would have no motivation to go back on his word and not vig RC, and the SK can't have been role blocked because the kill went through.

I must say though, and at the risk of defending possible scum (which I'm sure RC will pounce on), I'm struggling to see the motive for scum Jack to go back on his word and not vig RC...I mean it's pretty obvious that people are going to suspect him if he doesn't do it, and what benefit is it for him/his team? If RC is scum then sure he's protected him but it's pretty bloody blatant and he'd be better off with the bus and keeping his word. If RC is town then he's preventing the information from RC's flip, but is this really worth going back on his word and looking scummy when he could keep his word and have one more dead townie? Sure, Jack's plan could have been to blame it on Magna roleblocking but scum didn't target Magna, so he would have risked Magna denying it the next day. Jack also could blame it on Starbuck, but again SB would just deny it the next day.

I really want to give this more thought...I mean I don't particularly like Jack's posting today anyway, he says SB could have redirected his kill to magna, but that case is impossible as it would have become a protect instead of a kill. I don't know, perhaps Magna DID roleblock Jack but Jack is still scum and it has totally screwed him over. Or perhaps Jack just didn't fully think about his plan to blame not vigging RC on somebody else. Anyway, the day is still early and there's no need to lynch anyone yet.

@GroupThink: I think you should absolutely use the sensor tonight as there is no guarantee CML will still be around after that to protect you.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Well... now that you say it
that
way... but when I originally read it, it seemed like you were plenty concerned more votes going up on Jack, even though he was (is?) only at L-4.

And no, I'm not going to pounce on your completely valid speculation. Actually, this part of your post is stellar:
totallynotmafia wrote:I really want to give this more thought...I mean I don't particularly like Jack's posting today anyway, he says SB could have redirected his kill to magna, but that case is impossible as it would have become a protect instead of a kill. I don't know, perhaps Magna DID roleblock Jack but Jack is still scum and it has totally screwed him over. Or perhaps Jack just didn't fully think about his plan to blame not vigging RC on somebody else. Anyway, the day is still early and there's no need to lynch anyone yet.
And I too, would really,
really
like to hear from those who are lurking.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by Kdub »

Jack wrote:Now, I would like someone (preferably someone voting me) to argue that it is better to lynch me because it is dangerous to give the mafia another kill.
I think it's a fair argument to make. Suppose you are scum and Starbuck is town, and we lynch Starbuck today. Then she would flip town, revealing you as scum. With Starbuck gone, there are absolutely no roles that could prevent you from using your ability on whoever you want, and you will be lynched tomorrow anyway. So it does give the mafia another kill. The reverse situation (you town, Starbuck scum, we lynch you today) isn't nearly as bad for the town. Now, that argument has nothing to do with how likely you are to be scum, which needs to be taken into account as well. I think it's entirely fair to consider the risk/reward aspect though when deciding who to lynch.

Zang:
Do you think the fact that Jack doesn't suspect you somehow makes him more likely to be town? I'm interested to see what case you come up with against Starbuck considering she's barely posted in the game so far.

TNM:
Your Jack-Charlie mafia pairing idea is interesting. I could maybe see some elaborate bussing of Charlie on D1, knowing that he is a reviver and would not be killed. It's possible that he was planning to claim being blocked and trying to push a Magna lynch, but didn't count on the SK killing Magna and having him flip town. We should keep it in mind once we see some flips. If Jack is mafia, I wouldn't entirely clear Charlie from being mafia as well.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by GroupThink »

Using ability tonight
You never pass a test of faith.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

Jack is obviously scum. Tries to invent a slip from Starbuck, lied about his choice of actions last night and is flailing badly today.

The only problem is, why would he not kill Charlie? I see no reason either SK or Mafia would want a town RC alive. The only way Jack is telling the truth is if Starbuck is lying about her V\LA and frankly I don't think she's that kind of player.

I'd be perfectly happy lynching Jack today and then refocussing on RC the next day because Jack has actually made some good comments and the reasons we had for wanting RC dead on D1 haven't gone anywhere. That's my main issue with the game state as is.

Also, if we are gonna rely on GT's result tomorrow, it might be an idea to politely ask certain players to stay on\off the wagon so there's a chance they can be cleared or implicated. Just a thought.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Jack »

Kdub wrote:
Jack wrote:Now, I would like someone (preferably someone voting me) to argue that it is better to lynch me because it is dangerous to give the mafia another kill.
I think it's a fair argument to make. Suppose you are scum and Starbuck is town, and we lynch Starbuck today. Then she would flip town, revealing you as scum. With Starbuck gone, there are absolutely no roles that could prevent you from using your ability on whoever you want, and you will be lynched tomorrow anyway. So it does give the mafia another kill. The reverse situation (you town, Starbuck scum, we lynch you today) isn't nearly as bad for the town. Now, that argument has nothing to do with how likely you are to be scum, which needs to be taken into account as well. I think it's entirely fair to consider the risk/reward aspect though when deciding who to lynch.
Yes. You would also have to consider that if Starbuck is scum, she has no reason not to redirect the bodyguard and kill the sensor tonight.

But the reason I said that was because I now want you to say why you think I didn't kill last night--since having an extra kill is so good for mafia.
CallMeLiam wrote:Jack is obviously scum. Tries to invent a slip from Starbuck, lied about his choice of actions last night and is flailing badly today. The only way Jack is telling the truth is if Starbuck is lying about her V\LA and frankly I don't think she's that kind of player.

I'd be perfectly happy lynching Jack today and then refocussing on RC the next day because Jack has actually made some good comments and the reasons we had for wanting RC dead on D1 haven't gone anywhere. That's my main issue with the game state as is.
a)You might be the only one who doesn't understand the slip
b) you don't think Starbuck is the kind of player who would lie? Or that partners can send in actions?
c) What's with this:

Jack is
obviously scum
...and is
flailing badly today.

refocussing on RC the next day because Jack has actually
made some good comments

I see
no reason either SK or Mafia
would want a town RC alive.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Kdub »

Jack wrote:But the reason I said that was because I now want you to say why you think I didn't kill last night--since having an extra kill is so good for mafia.
It's a bit of a different situation because you weren't obviously scum yesterday, which you would be if we lynched Starbuck and saw her flip town. If you had killed anyone else last night, you would be auto-lynched today. You could have wanted to keep Charlie alive for a mislynch today (either because he is your buddy or because you would have looked bad if he flipped town) and were planning to claim being blocked, but didn't expect the SK to kill Magna.

Liam, who did you target last night?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Zang »

Kdub wrote:Do you think the fact that Jack doesn't suspect you somehow makes him more likely to be town? I'm interested to see what case you come up with against Starbuck considering she's barely posted in the game so far.
No, although I do think he might be. Me thinking that he was town had little relation to me voting for him.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Jack »

Kdub wrote:
Jack wrote:But the reason I said that was because I now want you to say why you think I didn't kill last night--since having an extra kill is so good for mafia.
It's a bit of a different situation because you weren't obviously scum yesterday, which you would be if we lynched Starbuck and saw her flip town. If you had killed anyone else last night, you would be auto-lynched today. You could have wanted to keep Charlie alive for a mislynch today (either because he is your buddy or because you would have looked bad if he flipped town) and were planning to claim being blocked, but didn't expect the SK to kill Magna.

Liam, who did you target last night?
I was planning to claim being blocked, but didn't expect the SK to eliminate the person who would counterclaim me? Except with the redirector I don't see how any of this makes sense.

You say I either

a) kept charlie alive for a mislynch today because hes my buddy--> this is contradictory
b) kept him alive because I would have looked bad if he flipped town...but I look bad because of the no kill

If I was scum with an extra kill, why would I not do my best to stay alive? Where does this assumption that I chose to paint a target on myself come from? Yesterday I said "RC IS OBVSCUM", named a scum team with proposed partners, guaranteed that I would target RC and warned everyone against interfering. There is no way a townie vig does not target RC after saying that.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Jack wrote:There is no way a townie vig does not target RC after saying that.
Ahem. I think you just answered your own question... but... yeah.

Who else is waiting to vote? I see that we have charter, Kdub, me, and Starbuck voting for Jack, while Jack is voting for Starbuck. This leaves the following people still not voting:

totallynotmafia
GroupThink
havingfitz
CallMeLiam
Zang

What's the deal, guys?

We're all looking at you right now and wondering why you're sitting there on your hands, saying nothing. It's making me wonder where your thumbs are.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Hmmm... while re-reading, I notice that CallMeLiam pops his head in and says "Jack is obviously scum" and "I'd be perfectly happy lynching Jack today"... but then fails to
vote: Jack

????
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

RC why are you in such a hurry to have Jack lynched? It's only been four days since the day started, and there are still important things to discuss, such as this:
CallMeLiam wrote:Also, if we are gonna rely on GT's result tomorrow, it might be an idea to politely ask certain players to stay on\off the wagon so there's a chance they can be cleared or implicated. Just a thought.
I've been thinking about this but I'm not sure yet as to what the best way to go about it would be. There will be six people on the lynch and four people off, one of whom is the lynchee so that is effectively three off, so there will be a group of six and a group of three. Obviously, the people in the group of three will be more easily cleared/implicated from the sensor result, so then what is the best option - do we list who we think are the three scummiest (other than the lynchee) and have them not be part of the lynch, or do we just have the lurkers who it's harder to get a read on stay off the lynch? Or should we put somebody we think is most likely town in there as well in order to try and narrow things down? Or do we not bother about it and just chance a lucky result so that scum can't influence it?

What does everybody think?

Starbuck wrote:I also didn't use any of my actions as I wasn't around to submit.
Who would you have targeted with your ability if you were around to submit?
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

Jack wrote:a)You might be the only one who doesn't understand the slip
b) you don't think Starbuck is the kind of player who would lie? Or that partners can send in actions?
c) What's with this:

Jack is
obviously scum
...and is
flailing badly today.

refocussing on RC the next day because Jack has actually
made some good comments

I see
no reason either SK or Mafia
would want a town RC alive.
I understand the 'slip' and don't think it was one, I don't think Starbuck would fake V\LA for a week and don't think she's scum right now, and you're obviously scum whose defence is terrible but whose attacks on RC have merit. That last part makes perfect sense.

Kdub, I protected the player I thought was most town. If you really want me to say who I will do but I'll be V\LA until Sunday now.

RC I didn't vote Jack because we still have a week to play and don't want a lynch to go through before I can comment more like it did last time.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

I agree there is no rush to lynch anyone so early in the day. Nothing has changed from my suspicions towards RC...unfortunately his role means a lynch has to be done twice. If he is town that will be crippling. Would prefer seeing how the day transpires and if any of my reads change.

BTW...
v/LA until tomorrow night.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 am

Post by charter »

I am pretty sure Havingfitz is Jack and Zang's scumbuddy. You should have just bussed them, might have bought you enough town points to make it to endgame.

All this "there's no need to rush" crap is nonsense, Jack is caught, we lynch him, no need to pussyfoot. Especially if you're like Havingfitz and doing absolutely nothing in the thread other than weak defenses of Jack, but still clamoring for more time.

TNM makes the only good case for not immediately hammering Jack, trying to catch scum with the sensor. Obviously if Groupthink is somehow mafia or if he's the SK, there's very little incentive to even use the ability and not just make it up. I think that the plan to keep the scummy people off the wagon is the vastly superior plan. If we have all the scummy people vote, and then figure out all three mafia were on the wagon, then the confirmed townies (or potential SKs) will be NK'ed fast.

It tells us the same thing if we keep the scummy people off, except we'll get more confirmed/likely town.

It might make sense to make Jack self hammer if we go with the scummy people vote Jack plan. It would narrow down the pool of possible scum when we find out how many scum were voting him.

Didn't have much time to fully think this through, just what came off the top of my head.

Liam, it might be good to say who you protected, since it might have been who Jack tried to kill. Probably better to claim it after Jack flips scum though.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Jack »

charter is an idiot. The one shot sensor doesn't work if the lynchee self hammers, and if the bodyguards protection target was attacked the bodyguard would be dead.

We need Starbuck to stop being absent and post a rundown of the game. Who all do you think is scum Starbuck?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, give me a little bit and I'll be catching up.

Have some highly personal matters going on as of late, so please forgive me on this.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Kdub »

Jack:
My point about you not killing Charlie wasn't put in the best way. I wanted to say that either you kept him alive because he is your buddy (this is probably the less likely scenario), OR that keeping him alive and claiming roleblocked would allow you to set up Charlie for another lynch today while also pushing a case on Magna. The fact that you did not kill Charlie last night certainly makes you look bad, but a big part of that is the fact that we know Magna was town. If Magna were still alive and unconfirmed, I think you would have a much more convincing argument.

TNM:
I think one idea if we lynch Jack is to have all of his scum suspects (Starbuck, Charlie, charter) in the same group, either voting or not voting him. If they are all scum, we can catch all of them. If only some of them are scum, we can start lynching the ones we think are most likely to be scum, and if we are right, we can clear the others who would otherwise be good mislynch candidates. What do you think?

Liam:
We are claiming targets to see if we can catch anyone in an inconsistency based on other players actions. Given what everyone else has claimed so far, I guess it's probably not critical that you claim at this point since we are unlikely to learn anything. Unless of course you protected one of the players who died last night. Then you absolutely should claim now.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Jack »

If I am lynched, the sensor will die tonight. The bodyguard will be redirected.

@kdub: unless someone had claimed to be blocked. There would be no way for me to count on someone not having a claim to back them. Either starbuck or magna's targets could have counterclaimed in the case of a no kill.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Jack wrote:If I am lynched, the sensor will die tonight. The bodyguard will be redirected.
Mmmmmmm, I bet that's a tasty WIFOMsandwich™ you're munching.
Jack wrote:@kdub: unless someone had claimed to be blocked. There would be no way for me to count on someone not having a claim to back them. Either starbuck or magna's targets could have counterclaimed in the case of a no kill.
So are you still suggesting that Starbuck redirected MagnaOfIllusion's block to you? Because I can't see a reason why Magna would block you by himself: he was on my wagon yesterday longer than anyone but totallynotmafia. Obviously he wanted me dead, and since he flipped town, there's no reason for him to have blocked you.

And Starbuck was V/LA, so how could she have redirected you? (unless she was lying about being V/LA and lying again about not being around to use her actions?)

Bottom line: We must assume numerous things and blindly believe your imaginative explanation of events (which is quite a stretch, at best) in order to get even a hint at thinking you're town.

Even when all evidence points to the opposite.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Jack »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Jack wrote:If I am lynched, the sensor will die tonight. The bodyguard will be redirected.
Mmmmmmm, I bet that's a tasty WIFOMsandwich™ you're munching.
I guess we can add "wifom" to the list of things that you don't know the definition of.
ReaperCharlie wrote:And Starbuck was V/LA, so how could she have redirected you? (unless she was lying about being V/LA and lying again about not being around to use her actions?)
ReaperCharlie wrote:and, why would you say you'd kill me then not do it?:
It's called lying.
It's what scum do. And it's what you did.
Bolding is
yours
btw.
Bottom line: We must assume numerous things and blindly believe your imaginative explanation of events (which is quite a stretch, at best) in order to get even a hint at thinking you're town.

Even when all evidence points to the opposite.
The numerous things we must assume:
1) starbuck lied
2) ...
3) ...???

Now assuming starbuck lied, and did block my kill to save you, how is that just "a hint" that I'm town?

By "all evidence" I assume you mean all the BS that I made fun of you for in my last post that you replied to with the "it's called lying, it's what scum do" post? Since you (apparently) no longer believe that scum lie, what now?

Please tell me english is not your first language.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Zang »

Well, she hasn't posted much so I'm going to be focusing on day 2.
I also didn't use any of my actions as I wasn't around to submit.
The plurality meaning since I have to choose two people in order for it to work.
I disagree. You do have to choose two people but their is only one action which affects both people.
 Jack, you can verify my role on the first page. 

There's no scumslip at all. 

You just are trying to jump at the first thing that looks scummy to you because you know you are in hot water. 

Vote: Jack
I don't know why your talking about verifying your role but it was a scumslip. Also this is OMGUS.

That's pretty much all she's said so far so 

Vote: Starbuck

Sorry for being late, the site was lagging terribly yesterday and I could barely get on.

I'll make another post about what else has happened today later tonight or tommorow.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Zang »

Groupthink wrote:Didn't use ability last night.
Groupthink wrote:Using ability tonight
Is this all you have to say?

Also, why didn't you use your ability?
RC wrote:Why would Starbuck redirect magna to you? Listen up, scumboy. Starbucks voting history includes: charter, zang, then me. Why would she (knowing magna was a blocker) redirect him to block you, if she was VOTING FOR ME? That kind of implies that she WANTS ME DEAD. So what you're suggesting DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
Unless your her partner and she was just bussing you.
RC wrote:It would appear that you just got caught in your own lie (that you were going to kill me last night), and now you're trying to find any possible avenue to cover your arse.
Why would Jack not want to kill you? 

If he's town he has a vig power and if he's SK or scum he has an extra kill.

Why would he not use it?
RC wrote:I am not scum
Is this supposed to prove something?
CML wrote:Jack is obviously scum. Tries to invent a slip from Starbuck, lied about his choice of actions last night and is flailing badly today.
He didn't just invent it.-
TNM wrote:That's an interesting possible slip from Starbuck, it's really only the one action so I don't know why she would pluralize it.
I wrote:it was a scumslip.
Also, if your fine with a Jack lynch. Why aren't you voting?
TNM wrote:I've been thinking about this but I'm not sure yet as to what the best way to go about it would be. There will be six people on the lynch and four people off, one of whom is the lynchee so that is effectively three off, so there will be a group of six and a group of three. Obviously, the people in the group of three will be more easily cleared/implicated from the sensor result, so then what is the best option - do we list who we think are the three scummiest (other than the lynchee) and have them not be part of the lynch, or do we just have the lurkers who it's harder to get a read on stay off the lynch? Or should we put somebody we think is most likely town in there as well in order to try and narrow things down? Or do we not bother about it and just chance a lucky result so that scum can't influence it? 

What does everybody think?
I think the lurkers should be on the wagon.

but I'm not going to be on it, if it is Jack.
CML wrote:I don't think Starbuck would fake V\LA for a week
RC wrote:And Starbuck was V/LA, so how could she have redirected you? (unless she was lying about being V/LA and lying again about not being around to use her actions?)
I did an iso on starbuck and I don't see her announcing a V/LA which continued through the night.

Also what are your thoughts about TNMs plan which I quoted above? It was your idea.
Charter wrote:All this "there's no need to rush" crap is nonsense, Jack is caught, we lynch him, no need to pussyfoot. Especially if you're like Havingfitz and doing absolutely nothing in the thread other than weak defenses of Jack, but still clamoring for more time.
Are you really that ignorant to consider that Jack might have been roleblocked? Because he hadn't been caught.

Also I would like to hear what starbuck has to say before someone hammers. (if someone hammers)

FoS: ReaperCharlie
FoS:Charter
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 am

Post by GroupThink »

Horrible hangover
You never pass a test of faith.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Kdub »

Jack wrote:@kdub: unless someone had claimed to be blocked. There would be no way for me to count on someone not having a claim to back them. Either starbuck or magna's targets could have counterclaimed in the case of a no kill.
This is a fair point, although I claim that if you knew Magna was town, then it would have been a pretty good bet that Magna would not have roleblocked someone who could claim being blocked. According to the rules, players are not told they are roleblocked unless they have an investigative role.

GroupThink:
Please share your opinions on Jack/Starbuck. I find it strange that you would not use your ability during N1 (why not?), and you haven't said a word about anything else that is going on.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”