Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

SK seems to be purposely prolonging things, especially when he is active in other games.

MSutils can show this.

He said just earlier that he is only at page 22. It's a drain on this game and I wouldn't be surprised if he's now just saying things to make it look like he's catching up to get out of the spotlight.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

Post by almightybob »

Charlie wrote:No, I'm at L-2, bob. It takes 5 to lynch.
D'oh. Silly me. Of course it is.
Charlie wrote:I wouldn't recommend a premature hammer since we have yet to hear more stuff from SK and (admittedly) myself.

I'll give an analysis in a few hours time.
I wouldn't call it premature. Excessive dithering has lead us to two no-lynches so far this game. We already have your claim, and waiting for SK to contribute will just stall the game further. I'm all in favour of a little decisive action now.

Anyway,
vote: Charlie
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 am

Post by The AI Director »

The Fourth Vote Count of Day 5
bv310 (1):
crypto
Charlie (4):
Amished, bv310, Starbuck, almightybob

Not voting (3): DizzyIzzyB13, SaintKerrigan, Charlie

Nobody needs prods. Keep an eye on the deadline.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Charlie »

Woah. The Survivors are very close to being overwhelmed! I'm working on the thread now.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Charlie »

I'm experiencing some site issues. But I can do an analysis of almightybob now.

Here are the people almightybob voted in chronological order:

1. DeathNote
2. jmj3000
3. bv310
4. jmj3000
5. thatguy00
6. DizzyIzzyB13
7. SPS
8. ReaperCharlie
9. Charlie

His attack on DeathNote was quite comprehensive and looks town.

His attack on bv310 seems a little opportunistic. However, at that time I share his POV that bv310's action was a little hasty. On one hand I can see this as town following up on a lead, but... it still feels light. Eventually we ended up with no-lynch so what the heck.

He later goes ahead and vote jmj3000 due to deadline issues. Fair enough I suppose.

The attack on thatguy00 was based on his support of a nameclaim. Strange, now that I think of it he perfectly knew that I was the primary person who started it and by that logic he should have voted me. After thatguy00 voiced out his support + reasoning he went ahead and vote him. This I feel is a null tell.

During the whole Dizzy/SPS fight he seems quite level headed about it. Moves his vote around due to deadline issues again. That's good play and a null tell.

Him being on the ReaperCharlie wagon is perhaps a good thing. It still does not exclude him from being the other Infected side though.

And his recent attack on me... I'm not really sure what to make of it. He does compile a good-looking case, but that seems to easy. It just looks good, but I think you're ignoring a lot of other facts about my posting. Just as Amished did. Putting together a bunch of my posts together and later wanting to hammer. But his preferred action is a no-lynch. Yet he is not pushing aggressively for it. Strange.

Overall, there is not enough evidence from the case above for me to conclude that almightybob is definite scum. I'm not confident enough even to lay down a vote on him. But there is a decision to make, and I would pick him over Amished or SaintKerrigan at this time.

Oh anyway all this is irrelevant if the Infected is crypto/SaintKerrigan + there are 3 scum remaining.
Kindness
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:45 am

Post by crypto »

Meh.

Unvote. Vote: Charlie.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 am

Post by almightybob »

I'm confused. Are you 180ing on me as well now? You don't really say anything I've done is scummy in that analysis, but you've been calling me scum for most of the game too.
Your conclusion doesn't seem to fit your analysis. Your interpretation of the events reads:

- looks Town
- seems opportunistic but I can see it as Town following a lead
- fair enough
- null tell
- good play and a null tell (Eh? Surely good Town play is a Town tell?)
- perhaps a good thing, but could be other Infected (Incidentally, you should really consider the entire RC wagon as a null tell since he was outed by a confirmed Townie - being on that wagon is not a point in my or anyone's favour)
- strange

Nothing there really saying I'm likely scum, so why would you choose me over Amished or SK?

Also lol@ "that seems too easy". It took me over half an hour to collate all those posts where you expressed suspicion of Amished and link them all. It was not easy, I can assure you. But you're right, the case does look good, because it
is
good.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 am

Post by almightybob »

I thought you thought Charlie was Town, crypto? In 1741 you said as much. Why the change of heart?
I'm a townie! Honest!

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Amished »

I can't say I'm disappointed with the lynch; but I hate that somebody that was defending him hammered. We were about 5-6 days (something like that) away from deadline so I don't see how this hammer makes sense from town.

Get crypto tomorrow if I'm not alive.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:11 pm

The Final Vote Count of Day 5
Charlie (5):
Amished, bv310, Starbuck, almightybob, crypto

Not voting (3): DizzyIzzyB13, SaintKerrigan, Charlie

The group's numbers had drastically dwindled. Charlie kept on screaming the same thing over and over, but anytime people asked him for a rhyme or reason to his claims, he went braindead...
just like a zombie might do
. Amished, bv310, Starbuck, almightybob, and crypto all leap upon him and hold him down, then
chainsaw his fucking head off
. Blood squirts everywhere and the group keeps expecting him to turn into a mess of green infected goo... but nothing ever happens. There on the floor lay the decapitated (and still pretty attractive) corpse of the gentle Southern boy himself.

Ellis (Charlie), Survivor, lynched D5

And then came the night...
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:17 am

Day breaks over the group of seven... or should I say six? There on the ground lay DizzyIzzyB13, dead as a doornail. A screech of terror goes out from Starbuck as she whips out the defibrillator.

"GOD DAMMIT, JAKE. WE NEED YOU IN THE BAND. DON'T YOU GO DYING ON ME!"

A horde of zombies can be heard rushing into the old plantation house from the hole in the roof upstairs. Doors are being beaten down left and right. In an attempt to quell the horde, bv310 tosses the Bile Bomb... but accidentally hits Starbuck in the process!

"Son of a bitch, woman! What the hell do you think you're doing!?!?"

Blinded by the bile, Starbuck is unable to use her chest paddles to revive DizzyIzzyB13. She leaps up off the ground, wiping water from her eyes as the bile burns them. She throws a few elbows and knocks back the horde, taking one last look back at Dizzy's body before taking off out of the crowd.

DizzyIzzyB13 (Ox), Pain Pills-wielding Survivor, killed N5

Starbuck charges up to bv310, mad as hell.

"That was my goddamn bandmate, Zoey! What the
fuck
did you do that for!?"

bv310 holds up his hands in defense.

"Look, I'm sorry, I was just trying to help!"

As the confrontation grows, SaintKerrigan rushes up the stairs to the top floor with a shotgun in-tow.

"What the hell happened!?"

Starbuck turns back towards SaintKerrigan with a sad look on her face.

"Jake's... gone."

SaintKerrigan hangs his head.

"Son of a bitch! GOD DAMMIT YOU SONS OF BITCHES! COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! THIS USED TO BE A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD!"

SaintKerrigan begins firing off shotgun blasts into the crowd before bv310 begins looking around frantically.

"Hey... Coach? Ox? You guys know where the other three went?"

As if in response to his question, a loud screech echoes through the air. Crypto comes flying towards bv310, pinning him on the ground and ripping him limb-from-limb.

"Zoey, no!"

bv310 (Zoey), Boomer Bile-wielding Survivor, endgamed D6

SaintKerrigan turns and tries to help him, but manic laughter suddenly begins to echo throughout the house. SaintKerrigan spins around frantically, but that creepy little bastard Amished leaps into the air and grabs SaintKerrigan's head, driving him away from Starbuck and bv310 and into a horde of zombies, never to be seen again.

SaintKerrigan (Coach), Survivor, endgamed D6

"Hang on Coach! I'm coming!"

Starbuck rushes foolishly into the horde of zombies, not noticing the high-pitched, eerie crying coming from the hallway. As she rounds the corner, her flashlight shines directly into the eyes of almightybob, who lets out a mighty screech before leaping up and clawing Starbuck across the face. She goes down as almightybob continues to maul her to pieces until she breathes no more.

Starbuck (Ox), Flashlight and Defibrillator-wielding Survivor, endgamed D6

As the three remaining survivors finally breathe their last, the Infected let out a mighty squeal. The survivors have been overwhelmed. The world... is doomed.

Crypto (The Hunter), Amished (The Jockey), and almightybob (The Witch), have overwhelmed the Survivors and won the game!

Role PMs and night actions forthcoming.
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 am

Hello,
jmj3000
!

You are
Jimmy Gibbs, Jr.
Survivor
!

You are the best damn stock car racer of all time. You were to appear at a mall with your legendary car, but the outbreak kind of stopped all that.

As a survivor, you have no special abilities... yet. Of course, you have your voice and your vote... but you may also gain special abilities by trying to scoop up some items. Be warned, though... scum may also try to get an item, and if they do, they'll destroy it.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Hello,
DizzyIzzyB13
!

You are
Ox
Survivor
!

You're the drummer for one of the best goddamn bands ever, the Midnight Riders. You've been left for dead just like everyone else... but if anyone knows how to crack a few skulls, it's a drummer.

As a survivor, you have no special abilities... yet. Of course, you have your voice and your vote... but you may also gain special abilities by trying to scoop up some items. Be warned, though... scum may also try to get an item, and if they do, they'll destroy it.

Hello,
Fongoid
!

You are
Jake
Survivor
!

That's you, second from the left. You're the lover of the group... I mean, at least as loving as a metal band can be. Midnight Riders are the best damn group of all time, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Just because you're a lover, though, doesn't mean you're past cracking a few skulls.

Hello,
thatguy00
!

You are
Dusty
Survivor
!

The Midnight Riders is your band, and you're damn proud of it. You're right at home in a zombie apocalypse... now you can bust some people up and kill people
without
getting detained or sentenced to life in prison.

Hello,
CSL
!

You are
Louis
Survivor
!

You were a Junior System Analyst at your company IT's department. In fact, all you want is for the outbreak to go away so you can get back into your comfort zone: computers. Unfortunately, you're stuck with this... might as well stay positive, right? And don't forget... you can always get your PEELZ to help out when you're in a crunch.

Hello,
Pomegranate
!

You are
Coach
Survivor
!

You had a bad injury that ruined your shot at playing football professionally, but you salvaged your Physical Education degree and got a job teaching health in Savannah, Georgia. You have watched his beloved hometown get ravaged by infected—now it’s time to deliver his own brand of Southern hospitality.

Hello,
DeathNote
!

You are
Nick
Survivor
!

You came down to Savannah looking for some gullible fish on the riverboat gambling cruise circuit. Instead, you found a city about to be engulfed by infection. Now you find yourself forced together with complete strangers in a fragile alliance that goes against every instinct you live by. But you're going to have to learn to trust them if you wants to survive.

Hello,
Anon
!

You are
Bill
Survivor
!

It took two eventful tours in Vietnam, a handful of medals, a knee full of shrapnel, and an honorable discharge before the unthinkable happened: you ran out of wars. But now an army of infected has declared war on humanity. After decades of aimless drifting and dead-end jobs, you've finally gotten back the only thing you've ever wanted: an enemy to fight.

Hello,
Dr. Cyanide
!

You are
Church Guy
Survivor
!

NO IMAGE EXISTS OF YOU.

You're crazy. I mean, really crazy. The one place you knew to go when the outbreak occurred was your local church, but unfortunately, your plan kinda backfired, because everyone there was already dead. You locked yourself in the storage room and refuse to come out for anything: even to use the bathroom. Sure does stink in there...

Hello,
bv310
!

You are
Zoey
Survivor
!

After spending your first semester holed up in a dorm room watching old horror movies, you were given a choice: Stop fooling around and get your grades up, or drop out. Now that the planet's overrun with murderous zombies, and all of your professors are dead, you at least have the cold comfort that you've been studying up on the right subject after all.

Hello,
Charlie
!

You are
Ellis
Survivor
!

You're a mechanic who thinks he is indestructible. You were enjoying your pretty sweet life in Savannah - work, drinking with your buddies, and Sunday dinner with your momma. Then those damn zombies had to go and spoil it. Now it's time to kill all sons of bitches.

Hello,
Socrates
!

You are
Keith
Survivor Jack of All Trades

YOU ARE TOO BADASS FOR AN IMAGE TO EXIST.

According to Ellis, you are just the most badass motherfucker on the planet. Like that one time you tried camping out on top of a building, shooting crows, but the police were too busy tear gassin' ya to ask why you were there. Or that time you made homemade bumper cars with ridin' mowers. Or that time you drowned in the tunnel of love. Or that time you snuck a paintball gun on a roller coaster. Or that time...

You have special abilities, because you're just that badass. You're no ordinary survivor - you're fucking Keith! As a Jack of All Trades, this is what you've got in your arsenal. Each ability is one-shot:

1) Protection - choose a player to shield from night kills for the night.

2) Investigation - choose one player to investigate to figure out whether they are 'infected' or 'not infected'.

3) Vigilante - choose a player to kill at night.

4) Tracker - choose a player to follow and see if they visit someone, and find out who they visit.

Hello,
Amished
!

You are
The Jockey
Crescendo Infected Tracker
!

You are one ugly-ass former pedophile. Together with your scummates,
almightybob and Ifrinn
, you must work to eliminate the rest of the players so you are the last ones standing. Each night, you may PM me the name of one player to track. You can find your quicktopic here.

Your kill flavor is 'brains om nommed'.

Your team wins when you are equal in number to the remaining players, or nothing can prevent the same from happening.

Hello,
almightybob
!

You are
The Witch
Crescendo Infected Godfather
!

That... sonic wailing. You're obviously upset about something. And you're one tough bitch to kill. Together with your scummates,
Amished and Ifrinn
, you must work to eliminate the rest of the players so you are the last ones standing. As a Godfather, you are immune to any investigations. You can find your quicktopic here.

Your team wins when you are equal in number to the remaining players, or nothing can prevent the same from happening.

***MODNOTE: If The Witch is saved by the molotov cocktail or picks up the molotov, she is auto-killed, but it does not end the day.***

Hello,
Ifrinn
!

You are
The Hunter
Crescendo Infected Goon
!

You were once a punk-ass street lurker. Now, your knowledge of the streets will come in handy as you leap gracefully around to pick off survivors one by one. Together with your scummates,
Amished and almightybob
, you must work to eliminate the rest of the players so you are the last ones standing. You can find your quicktopic here.

Hello,
Nelly632
!

You are
The Spitter
Ambush Infected Goon
!

Since you used to be a hooker, I don't want to imagine where that spit came from! Together with your scummates,
xofelf and DocPotter
, you must work to eliminate the rest of the players. You can find your quicktopic here.

Your kill flavor is 'mauled to death'.

Hello,
dramonic
!

You are
The Tank
Ambush Infected Godfather
!

Let's face it: you're one tough son of a bitch. It's hard to put you down. Together with your scummates,
Nelly632 and DocPotter
, you must work to take out the other players. As a Godfather, you cannot be killed at night by any means. You can find your quicktopic here.

***MODNOTE: The Tank can only be killed by The Witch.***

Hello,
DocPotter
!

You are
The Smoker
Ambush Infected Roleblocker
!

All those years of smoking have now come in handy! With that ridiculously long tongue of yours, you can tie people up for the night and roleblock them. Together with your scummates,
xofelf and Nelly632
, you must work to take out the other players. You can find your quicktopic here.

The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 am

Day 1 Items:

Flashlight (Investigation):
Starbuck
Boomer Bile (Redirect):
bv310
Dual Pistols (Doublevote):
Furry

Night 1

Town Actions:

Socrates investigates Ifrinn (result: infected)
Starbuck investigates jmj3000 (result: not infected)
bv310 chooses no action

Ambush Actions:

Tarhalindur kills Socrates
DocPotter roleblocks Glork

Crescendo Actions:

Amished tracks Furry (result: did not visit)
almightybob kills Glork

Day 2 Items:

Shotgun (Vig):
jmj3000
Medkit (Bulletproof):
dramonic (destroyed)
Pipe Bomb (Roleblocker):
crypto (destroyed)

Night 2 Actions:

Town Actions:

jmj3000 chooses no action
bv310 chooses no action

Ambush Actions:

Tarhalindur kills Furry
ReaperCharlie roleblocks Dizzy

Crescendo Actions:

Amished tracks bv310 (result: did not visit)
almightybob kills Tarhalindur

Day 3 Items:

Defibrillator (Doctor):
jmj3000
Pain Pills (L+1):
DizzyIzzyB13
Molotov (Governor save):
SPS

Night 3 Actions:

Town Actions:

bv310 redirects ReaperCharlie to crypto
jmj3000 shoots SPS

Ambush Actions:

ReaperCharlie roleblocks bv310 (redirected to self)
dramonic kills nhammen

Crescendo Actions:

Amished tracks bv310 (result: no visit)
almightybob kills SPS

Day 4 Items:

Molotov (dropped): ReaperCharlie (destroyed)

Night 4 Actions:

Town Actions:

jmj3000 chooses nothing
bv310 chooses nothing

Ambush Actions:

dramonic kills jmj3000

Crescendo Actions:

Amished tracks SaintKerrigan (result: no visit)
almightybob kills dramonic

Day 5 Items:

Defib (dropped): Starbuck

Night 5 actions:

Town Actions:

Starbuck protects Dizzy
bv310 redirects Starbuck to crypto

Crescendo Actions:

Amished kills Dizzy
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 am

Fakeclaim PMs:

almightybobHello, almightybob!

You are
Chicago Ted,
Survivor
!

Men write your names upon saferoom walls. You're the man, the myth... the legend. So legendary, in fact, that no picture exists of you. No zombie is safe from Chicago Ted.

IfrinnYou are
Rochelle,
Survivor
!

As a low-level associate producer for a big-name news station, your job mostly consisted of lugging cables and fetching coffee. But when the outbreak hit and staff started calling in sick, you got your break: producing a segment from Savannah about the evacuation center located there. You were still setting up the cameras when your big story became a war zone. But that doesn't mean you're letting go of your dream job yet. Surviving a zombie apocalypse is just something else you can use her wits and drive to produce the hell out of.

AmishedHello, Amished!

You are
Smitty,
Survivor
!

That's you, second from the right. You're the drinker of the group... but damn, you can play a mean rhythm guitar. And you play for the best goddamn metal band of all time, the Midnight Riders! Time to put those bar-brawling skills to good use and bash in some fucking skulls

TarhalindurHello, Tarhalindur!

You are
Claud Huggins,
Survivor
!

NO IMAGE EXISTS OF YOU.

Nobody really knows who you are... other than the fact that you left your children behind in order to save your own ass from the zombie apocalypse. Fucking coward. At least have the balls to join up with the rest of the survivors and fight back! For your kids... pussy...

dramonicHello,
dramonic
!

You are
Whitaker,
Survivor
!

You're a sixty year old dude who owns the gun shop in front of Liberty Mall. You're a big fan of guns. You're an even bigger fan of some fresh, cold cola. Hell, you'll face the whole damn zombie apocalypse if it means getting some precious cola.

DocPotterHello, DocPotter!

You are
Francis,
Survivor
!

Cocky, loud, and pretty sure you're indestructible, you acts like the zombie apocalypse is the world's biggest bar fight. When the virus hit, everybody else stockpiled food and looked for a place to hide. You found a gun and had some fun. No cops, no laws, no order—if it wasn't for all the zombies, you could almost get used to life like this.

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Amished »

YUS!

1) Sorry Dram, I did NOT think that you were scum; I thought you were also a town JOAT/watcher that saw me track somebody that didn't die.

2) I called Tar-scum!

3) OMG the no-lynches! That hurt the town so bad.

4) I can't believe I didn't get lynched :o

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Amished »

5) LOL @ N5 actions.. Holy hell

No, my name is not "Ed."
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Alright, where do I even begin?

First thing's first... I was lolling so hard when I saw scum kill Dizzy... then saw Starbuck protect Dizzy... then saw bv310 redirect Starbuck. Oh man. I was sitting my room and every ten minutes something else would develop and I'd start cracking up. That was fucking hilarious.

You can find the Graveyard topic here. Many players' thoughts are there, but here's a few things:

1) This was just the laziest town I've ever seen. I'm thoroughly disappointed with the effort put forth. The no lynches were just absolutely ridiculous and probably played a huge part in the loss.

2) Socrates dropping so many power role tells on Day One really hurt the town, because scum immediately picked up on it. He investigated Ifrinn/crypto Night One and that would've crippled the Crescendo Infected on D2. Unfortunately the questions he asked and his behavior gave him away quite quickly.

3) I can't believe Amished didn't get lynched. Seriously, how many times did he have a wagon on him and it got derailed? Unbelievable.

4) The items that WEREN'T destroyed by scum were wasted by town. PS my favorite quote from the Graveyard QT:
Furry wrote:I think from this point on whenever anyone asks for examples of what is good play, im just going to jesture frustratedly at this game and say "just do the opposite of everything you see past page 30 in this game"
5) ReaperCharlie should've claimed he got the item instead of claiming he didn't. That was an unwinnable situation.

6) If there was a day with no item drops, an ammo pack and a battery pack were supposed to drop and if the Flashlight/Defib wielder grabbed the batteries or the Shotgun wielder grabbed the ammo pack, they'd get a recharge.

More thoughts to come later.
green shirt thursdays
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:48 am

Post by almightybob »

HELL YEAH :twisted:

First and foremost, huge thanks to Kise and Reck for running this game, it was very fun.

Massive thanks to Amished and crypto for being excellent scumbuddies. We rocked, guys.
The AI Director wrote:***MODNOTE: If The Witch is saved by the molotov cocktail or picks up the molotov, she is auto-killed, but it does not end the day.***
o.O
The AI Director wrote:***MODNOTE: The Tank can only be killed by The Witch.***
Well, talk about shit-out-of-luck dram.

Yeah... we totally got lucky with N5. I went to the QT and saw you'd targeted the most obvious choice for protection Amished, I was like "WTF". Although the mod PMing me suggesting I might have got the defib was cruel.

Agreed with 5). Or better yet, RC should never have gone in for something that was obviously confirmable. I warned my scumbuddies about this in our QT. He signed his own death warrant going for the molotov.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Amished »

xRECKONERx wrote:
3) I can't believe Amished didn't get lynched. Seriously, how many times did he have a wagon on him and it got derailed? Unbelievable.
UNLYNCHABLE!!!!!! I thought that's why you wanted me singled out for a scum role before the game even started...?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Amished »

@bob: I thought you got the defib so there's no protection that was available. BV didn't redirect me, so it should've gone through had you actually gotten the defib.

No, my name is not "Ed."
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:04 am

Post by almightybob »

Amished wrote:@bob: I thought you got the defib so there's no protection that was available. BV didn't redirect me, so it should've gone through had you actually gotten the defib.
Yeah, that's why I said it was cruel of the mod to send me that PM suggesting I might have gotten the defib. It could easily have screwed us there.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Furry »

Like I said, this is one of the worst town games I have seen on this site in a very very long time. While not a fan of the "follow the dead", town just completely ignored everything that was ever said by a dead player, when all the dead were right on more then half of their reads... thats going to hurt.

It was just a game of scum shooting themselves in the foot, followed by town shooting themselves in both feet. Not much more I can say about it, just poor play all around.
Temporary unretired alt
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 am

Post by almightybob »

Incidentally, reading the Graveyard - I wonder how many of these people (who all seemingly knew the scumteams from early D1) would have said the same if they hadn't been told by the mods who was in what team. As Glork says, it's easy to spot the flaws in the arguments and the scumtells when you already know who is scum.
I'm a townie! Honest!

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 am

Post by crypto »

I'm sure I would have been painfully obvious even if they were still alive, almightybob. My performance this game was lazy and lackluster and I'm a bit embarrassed by it.

Also:
Starbuck protects Dizzy
bv310 redirects Starbuck to crypto
Holy fucking shit.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Furry »

almightybob wrote:Incidentally, reading the Graveyard - I wonder how many of these people (who all seemingly knew the scumteams from early D1) would have said the same if they hadn't been told by the mods who was in what team. As Glork says, it's easy to spot the flaws in the arguments and the scumtells when you already know who is scum.
There is no reason to lie about your read post game hun. most of the town just was more interested on lynching VIs who were giving off town tells.

jmj almost getting lynched post claim was god awful, charlie getting lynched was almost just as bad.
Temporary unretired alt

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”