Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Fate »

Yea, you claimed and we felt you were leaning scummy. So we checked you out to see if you were lying or not. Because we can totally know if you aren't lying without investigating you.
Anyone reading the thread knew you were a name cop D1. Why would xRECK fakeclaim D2!? If you had name cop'd me or VP your claim would have that much more weight, i.e. claiming after either of us to verify our names. Why did you think xRECK was the days' next lynch, btw?
Or we go ahead and lynch you/Fate and not waste our lynch for the day. Nice try playing the same game as in Halo though.
This is HIL-FUCKIN-LARIOUS! Ok Bv, since you like to play the "woe as me game" I'll meet you halfway, tell me in what weirdass fucking universe Fate+xRECK are a team ROLE WISE. (Hey xRECK this reminds me a lot of Sando trying to get Ythan lynched in your game with complete OMGUS bullshit, remember?).

AKA: Explain the noscumkill N2 in a world where xRECK+VP are NOT gambiting together, but rather xRECK+Fate scum?

Anyway this takes the cake.

@Colonel:MOARPOSTSPLZ
@Kerristar: I see alot of defending your claim bs but still not an ounce of scumhunting. Top two suspects nao.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kerristar
Kerristar
Townie
Kerristar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Kerristar »

Fate wrote:Anyone reading the thread knew you were a name cop D1.
Then I'm not sure I know what I'm debating with you, I was under the assumption that you didn't believe our roleclaim. We felt xReckx was a likely suspect because of his lying about his vig ability.

With the amount of killing roles in this game I find both Fate and VP's roles believable, their play also supports it. One of xReckx or Colonel is lying about their vig role, more likely xReckx because his lying about his vig ability plus the 0% shot he keeps mentioning just looks like he is trying to hide behind the bastardization of the game. Whoa. Neighborizer...with xReckx? I can easily see Bv having chosen to "neighborize" his scumpartner, and they'll probably call their scumtopic their 'neighbor" topic. BV doesn't even have to actually be a neighborizer, he can just use his quicktopic to cover for it, and the fact that its called neighborizer helps provide a sense of different factions, essentially distancing from xReckx.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: bv310

I see no way in which scum neighborizer isn't what's happening here.

PS, C.C needs to post more. I swear, were it not for the fact that he claims to have shot scum, I'd be pushing for his lynch.
green shirt thursdays
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 am

Post by bv310 »

Fate, if you and Reck are scumbuddies, I will be shocked. I will literally eat a hat. I feel like one of the two of you is scum, but not both.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

Kerristar wrote:
Fate wrote:Anyone reading the thread knew you were a name cop D1.
Then I'm not sure I know what I'm debating with you, I was under the assumption that you didn't believe our roleclaim. We felt xReckx was a likely suspect because of his lying about his vig ability.

With the amount of killing roles in this game I find both Fate and VP's roles believable, their play also supports it. One of xReckx or Colonel is lying about their vig role, more likely xReckx because his lying about his vig ability plus the 0% shot he keeps mentioning just looks like he is trying to hide behind the bastardization of the game. Whoa. Neighborizer...with xReckx? I can easily see Bv having chosen to "neighborize" his scumpartner, and they'll probably call their scumtopic their 'neighbor" topic. BV doesn't even have to actually be a neighborizer, he can just use his quicktopic to cover for it, and the fact that its called neighborizer helps provide a sense of different factions, essentially distancing from xReckx.
Looks like Kerri is finally about ready to bus bv310. But setting up xRECK as a partner?

What? Kerri if Bv flips anything BUT neighborizer xReck gets INTSA-VIGGED/ROPED.

I have yet to ever see a scum-mason gambit. Maybe I just don't play with ballsy scum (Bv310? ballsy? KEKKEKEK)
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am

Post by bv310 »

Fate, when have we ever played together where I was scum?

But yeah, feel free to lynch me if it will finally get you guys to realize how scummy Reck has been all game.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

If bv310 flips town I bow down to scum because I have no fucking clue who else it'd be. I could see scum doctor, scum namecop...scum everything.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

bv wrote:But yeah, feel free to lynch me if it will finally get you guys to realize how scummy Reck has been all game.
Um, if you're town we'd most likely lose the game. If that's the case, then don't just role over because you're pissed.

No lynch may still be a decent choice today. If Fate and I cross protect each other tonight, one of you other four die. Then we improve our odds of hitting scum and have two protective roles the next night for the three remaining townies.

Even though it is obvious to me who the scum would kill out of you four, it still seems like the better plan statistically. What say you Fate?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

VP: Believe it or not, but I still genuinely think, that mass claim in bastard game is a good option, and that's why I proposed it even despite being vig. We get the orientation, how bastardly the setup is, scum needs to fakeclaim much quicker. The con is, we would lose the doc or other important role, but I think the pros would eventually outweigh that.

I would like to hear a specific case on bv, instead of 'SCUM NEIGHBORIZER LOL'

Fate's argument against Kerristar is bullshit. Why would you want to check someone who claimed already? To see if they claim was real. Simple as that. I don't see that obvious Kerriscum points he sees.

What's more, that Wrex claim just seems bogus to me.

vote: Fate

Bodyguard, that fails to bodyguard? Guh... Bad enough, but in a bastard game - possible...

Based on prejudice against other species? Now that's going into level of preposterous. Dirty humans? So we can already eliminate half of the crew. Turians? Another one. While we're at it, we might eliminate council races, Asari and Salarians, for deciding to infect Krogans with genophage, if we're going by the ME flavor. Geth? They are the enemies, right? Who's left to bodguard? Me and Limerick. Wow.

Above point would be somewhere in 'outguessing the mod' part of thinking... But that slip up with MMM makes me think that the entire drawback was created for fakeclaim reasons.

In short: I think Fate is a dirty liar (throughout the entire game BTW) with that claim. If there's anyone, I'm comfortable lynching with, that's him. Who's his partner? I dunno yet.

-----------

To all those people who are whining about my lack of activity:

Sorry, I can't do anything about it. Late May/early June is the time of finals on my uni, and I had to pick another job if I want to earn some cash for my vacation plans (I plan to visit Canada. Cross continental plane tickets are not cheap). I have a trouble with keeping up with my own modded game. If you think that's scummy - sorry for that, not my fault.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by bv310 »

How do you plan to bow to yourself Reck? You claimed backup vig, in a game that already has two vig. I wish I would have read you before neighbourizing you, if only so I would have seen the scum in your posting.

VP raises an extremely good point. In mislynching me, the scum get a free NK, and we go to LyLo tomorrow. Reck seems even more scummy now, with his hard pushing for a lynch. I am even happier with my vote now.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by bv310 »

Also, Col. Good choice on country to visit. Whereabouts are you planning to go?
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

bv310 wrote:Also, Col. Good choice on country to visit. Whereabouts are you planning to go?
[offtopic]Entire Canada from East to West coast. All major cities + interesting places to visit. Even more expensive, so bonus job was a must for me[/offtopic]

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Col wrote:Bodyguard, that fails to bodyguard? Guh... Bad enough, but in a bastard game - possible...
Yeah, but what about Reck, who is vig who fails to vig? I agree with you that Fate's reasoning for failure is questionable, but I don't think reck has even given a reason for his failure.
bv wrote:VP raises an extremely good point. In mislynching me, the scum get a free NK, and we go to LyLo tomorrow.
No. If we mislynch today and the scum have a successful night kill we pretty much lose the game.

The only way we can win then is for the two town members to instantly identify each other and then speed wagon one of the scum before the scum can do it to one of the town. Then they wait for deadline to hit and whoever survives the NK that night has to do it again the next day.

@ Col. - What do you think of my proposed no lynch plan? If Fate is telling the truth I'll survive the night. If scum kill me, then you would know for sure that he's lying about his role.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I just straight up don't kill, unless it was actually my shot that hit and not C.C's. We just don't have that much information.

Something about Fate's claim has sat kinda funny with me. The whole "he was fighting a Turian" "oh wait nvm lol avatars" thing doesn't add up somehow.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I agree it doesn't add up. I mean, I was certain to look at my role pm and make sure I had everything straight when I claimed because this game is flavor heavy and it'd be able to mess something up from bad memory. I think anyone who is being reasonable would do the same.

Then again, scum would also be careful about their claim. So, it seems a bit stupid to assume scum would make such a dumb mistake in their fake claim.
YOUR AD HERE

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, but what about Reck, who is vig who fails to vig? I agree with you that Fate's reasoning for failure is questionable, but I don't think reck has even given a reason for his failure.
I know, I'm again steering away into outguessing the mod, but if there's anyone on Normandy who's going to fail their actions for some reason - it's going to be Joker.

Kerristar seems to confirm, that Reck is Joker. Unless they are both scum (and with my suspicions on Fate that seems doubtful at the moment), that means Reck's claim is real, and of all Normandy crew members, I doubt Joker would be the evil one.

Still, that 'Turian, oh wait Dirty Human' stuff is the thing that sets my alarm on. This whole drawback seems just stupid even for the standards of a Bastard game, and additional contradiction just spices up my uneasy feeling about him.

Also, it's not that Fate was a shining avatar of towniness at any point in this game... He was very troublesome to read even before the claim.
@ Col. - What do you think of my proposed no lynch plan? If Fate is telling the truth I'll survive the night. If scum kill me, then you would know for sure that he's lying about his role.
I'm fine with no lynch, if I'll be unable with lynching Fate today.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: No Lynch
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate, we're cross protecting tonight.
YOUR AD HERE

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Colonel you're assuming that my guard failed due to flavor, and not due to some other mechanic with a flavor PM thrown in for Tonylulz.

Can't reply in full, but a no lynch is fine also because it isn't 100% who will die tonight.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

"Fate, we're cross protecting tonight"

That's what she said

VoteCount 4.2

L-2
No-lynch
(VP Baltar)

L-3
bv310
(xRECKONERx)
L-3
Fate
(Col.Cathart)

Not Voting
(bv310, Fate, Kerristar)

With 6 Alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is Sunday 11pm CET
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 am

Post by bv310 »

Vote: No Lynch
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Fate wrote:Colonel you're assuming that my guard failed due to flavor, and not due to some other mechanic with a flavor PM thrown in for Tonylulz.
No, I'm assuming you 'guard' failed, because you are not a bodyguard at all.

But I guess everyone else is solved on no lynch plan... So be it...

unvote

vote: no lynch

In advance: I'm not going to shoot anyone tonight.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 am

Post by TonyMontana »

"Is writing an end post on an iPhone on the subway easy, Tony?"

no

Final VoteCount

L-2
No-lynch
(VP Baltar, bv310, Col.Cathart)

L-3
bv310
(xRECKONERx)

Not Voting
(Fate, Kerristar)

With 6 Alive, it took 3 to nolynch

woosh
the remaining crew decided to use this day to blow all the dead bodies out the airlock

Deadline for sending in night choices is friday 11pm CET
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by TonyMontana »