Real World/Road Rules Challenge! Repo Race!

Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Cybele »

Wow, did he ever. I never even looked at his. One other thing worth mentioning was that ani was only giving 1 minute as a 'grace period' either way. More than a minute early or late, and you're disqualified.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will get on this tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by Devotress »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Cybele wrote:Wait, so are all the challenges going to be like this?

I don't see what's wrong with them. They are standard posting challenges.
Apparently this game isn't going to be for me. I hate to be a quitter but lately the mafiascum forums are not reliable enough for me to participate in these tight timing based challenges. I can't be the only one who lately the mafiascum forums regularly hang up on for a couple minutes when trying to post can I?
Anyhow, It'd be unfair to people able to participate properly if I hung around when I can't really play these challenges anyway. I'd been sticking around because I figured I could make up for it through being good at other challenges but I'm just a hinderance to my team if it's all these types.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Chevre »

Devotress wrote:Apparently this game isn't going to be for me. I hate to be a quitter but lately the mafiascum forums are not reliable enough for me to participate in these tight timing based challenges. I can't be the only one who lately the mafiascum forums regularly hang up on for a couple minutes when trying to post can I?
Anyhow, It'd be unfair to people able to participate properly if I hung around when I can't really play these challenges anyway. I'd been sticking around because I figured I could make up for it through being good at other challenges but I'm just a hinderance to my team if it's all these types.
This is good posting. I'm not going to quit, but I'm considering boycotting challenges until we get one thats not so post-a-licious.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 am

Post by mastermind »

Chevre wrote:
Devotress wrote:Apparently this game isn't going to be for me. I hate to be a quitter but lately the mafiascum forums are not reliable enough for me to participate in these tight timing based challenges. I can't be the only one who lately the mafiascum forums regularly hang up on for a couple minutes when trying to post can I?
This is good posting. I'm not going to quit, but I'm considering boycotting challenges until we get one thats not so post-a-licious.
I agree. I also don't see the benefit of wasting 30 minutes for doing a challenge that I know I'm already safe since it's a male elimination day.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Someone please tell me the difference between my posting challenges, and SL's.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Chevre »

Well, In SL games, they're practically required, while in this one, if you have good allies, they'll keep you safe. Not saying I have good allies, because another facet of these challenges is that they aren't exactly fun.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

oh. Maybe next time, I should get someone else to help me with these?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Chevre »

You don't necessarily need help. What I did for my Survivor game is look back at older reality show type games and get inspiration from them. I also made a lot of challenges on my own, so you need a good imagination.

I guess having someone look over stuff is good - - although I'll admit I didn't do that. *crosses fingers*
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Devotress »

animorpherv1 wrote:Someone please tell me the difference between my posting challenges, and SL's.
Well. SL had many other types of challenges, not just these posting ones. I didn't care for SL's posting challenges either. The final immunity challenge over in Survivor, I only won through sheer luck that the forums didn't lag for me at that time, really it was a 1 in 100 chance that that challenge was going to be playable and I fluked out. If you go look back at that survivor thread though, we mostly had a pretty negative reaction to that very first challenge which was also a posting challenge.
When SL did do a posting challenges, it usually also had some other element. Coordination with a teammate, or whatever. As opposed to 1 player posting "hey i'm still here" every 1 minute.
When the time window is that tight I truely believe every challenge is a diceroll, atleast for me, the mafiascum forums just hang up on me alot.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Devotress wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Someone please tell me the difference between my posting challenges, and SL's.
Well. SL had many other types of challenges, not just these posting ones. I didn't care for SL's posting challenges either. The final immunity challenge over in Survivor, I only won through sheer luck that the forums didn't lag for me at that time, really it was a 1 in 100 chance that that challenge was going to be playable and I fluked out. If you go look back at that survivor thread though, we mostly had a pretty negative reaction to that very first challenge which was also a posting challenge.
When SL did do a posting challenges, it usually also had some other element. Coordination with a teammate, or whatever. As opposed to 1 player posting "hey i'm still here" every 1 minute.
When the time window is that tight I truely believe every challenge is a diceroll, atleast for me, the mafiascum forums just hang up on me alot.
Yeah, I get it. It's just that this game (based of a real reality show) doesn't really have partners, so I needed to think of individual challenges.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

sorry morph. I had some work issues come up and I'm going to have to drop out of this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Social Game Archive”