NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:04 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

Fourth vote count of day 2.

animorpherv1 (0):
askbob (0):
Dr. Robotnik (1):
Dry-fit

Dry-fit (0):
Faraday (0):
foilist13 (1):
Parama

Leafsnail (0):
Lowell (0):
LynchMePls (0):
Midnight's Sorrow (3):
Leafsnail, Super Smash Bros. Fan, LynchMePls

nhammen (1):
SerialClergyman

Parama (0):
pman5595 (0):
Pomegranate (0):
SerialClergyman (0):
Sevis (2):
Midnight's Sorrow, Pomegranate

SGRaaize (9):
Faraday, nhammen, askbob, Timeater, Unsight, Dr. Robotnik, vezopiraka, animorpherv1, Lowell

Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
The Goat (0):
Timeater (0):
Unsight (0):
vezopiraka (0):

Not Voting (5):
SGRaaize, Sevis, The Goat, pman5595, foilist13

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch someone.

Still looking for a replacement for SGRaaize. (I have contacted the players on the replacement list, but none of them are able to take the spot atm)

pman5595 didn't post since the day started and will be prodded.

Sevis didn't post since the day started and will be prodded.

The Goat hasn't posted since the day started and will be prodded.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 am

Post by askbob »

I don't know why I'm getting flak for voting SGR

Nahmen role blocked him,
there was no kill

Yes there could have been a doctor or a bulletproof. However the best lead I have is nahmen's roleblock. Now for Midnight's Sorrow he just seems to be acting differently than the other game especially with everyone bandwagoning on him. No one's done that in the other game i'm in so I wouldn't know if his reaction would be the same.

Scumlist:

SGR
pman (i mean come on like one post a day, he's just posting to not be prodded)
nhammen (had a scummy feel on him yesterday due to his posting a ton whenever anyone calls him out most of which is just quotes)
Midnight's Sorrow (just an overly emotional defense that seemed weak to me)
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:49 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

askbob and nhammen are both pushing a wagon together yet both think the other is very scummy, officially.

If only fate conspired to allow you to vote each other! Damn this roleblock and the tiny percentage is carries that's forcing your vote elsewhere.
I'm old now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Parama »

vezopiraka wrote:I had and idea.
Maybe there is a werewolf mafia scum. I think this needs to verified.

One guy from each mafia group should claim their team so we know if there is a mafia werewolf
Just to let you know that would be an impossible role to win, as you would have 2 wincons that oppose each other :roll:

I agree that askbob is totally exploding all over the place. It's like he forgot to act townie and just wants to lynch someone.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

SSBF, I now realize that there could be the situation that both nhammen and SGR are innocent, but thats hardly likely IMO.

However, I do agree for waiting until the sub posts something of a defense.

Unvote:SGRaaizze

Vote:Timeater
(For reasons before)
snoPING AS usual I see
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Is it just me, or is MS only willing to post rambling setup speculation posts, fluff, and completely crappy/scummy defenses of himself? MS do you plan to hunt scum at all, or spend the rest of the D2 trying to speculate on how many NKs were stopped last night?

I think there were 6 NKs last night, but 5 of them were stopped. Wait, no, I'm pretty sure it was 7...

@SC I agree with your assessment of the nhammen/SGR situation, but I'd like to hear from SGR or his replacement.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Trying to speculate missing kills, when that is the very fact that is SGR's wagon, is not irrelevant by any means LMP; If that is what your trying to get at. It's pretty relevant.

I don't see why you seem so against NP analysis...
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Timeater »

Hello chaps!

Why isn't SGR lynched yet?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Timeater »

foil wrote:Ok, unvote for now. If SGR is getting replaced then there is no reason to be voting him, and there is now enough D2 content for fresh reads on people.
Disagree, SGR's current status is more about nhammen than it is about himself.

Do you find his high-vote count indicative of mafia/wolf bandwagoners?
watch for the eggshells
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Pomegranate »

One guy from each mafia group should claim their team so we know if there is a mafia werewolf
Fail.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:27 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Pomegranate wrote:

Fail.
Akthough if they want, they can. Y'know, make it easier on us :p
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:SSBF:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But are you actually (In context) saying that the only way you can scum hunt is by targeting the 'lurkers'? That is pretty much 90% of your list...
Absolutely not. I look at many other things in the game other then activity and lurking. I look for fluffy posts, contradictions, hypocritical points, etc, etc.

Also, 50% of the people I listed above are not passive lurkers. They include nhammen, Parama, and last but not least, you.

@askbob (Post #1051): Congratulation on one big awesome post. Let's dissect all your wonderous post as I praise each and every one of them:
askbob wrote:I don't know why I'm getting flak for voting SGR

Nahmen role blocked him,
there was no kill

Yes there could have been a doctor or a bulletproof. However the best lead I have is nahmen's roleblock.
He gives a glorious reason for voting SGRaaize, even thought it is basically the same as almost every single vote on him. This means he does such a great job of parroting other people. And wait, it is brillant that he's following stuff said by nhammen that may or may not be true.
askbob wrote:Now for Midnight's Sorrow he just seems to be acting differently than the other game especially with everyone bandwagoning on him. No one's done that in the other game i'm in so I wouldn't know if his reaction would be the same.
Another downright fantastic section of this post. The main reason for this is because he is very hypocritical, but to add icing to the cake, he makes himself hypocritical twice. First off, he was in Midnight's Sorrow bandwagon when it was relatively hot, not to mention without good reasons. Secondly, he right now is in SGRaaize's bandwagon when we don't know if we have evidence or not, making him hypocritical twice.
askbob wrote:Scumlist:

SGR
pman (i mean come on like one post a day, he's just posting to not be prodded)
nhammen (had a scummy feel on him yesterday due to his posting a ton whenever anyone calls him out most of which is just quotes)
Midnight's Sorrow (just an overly emotional defense that seemed weak to me)
The best part about the post, his scum list. All of these reasons have already been explained before, making him a great parrot to be around. No original reasons makes everything awesome.

Congratulation askbob, you sir have made one of the greatest posts ever made in this forum. By resorting to parroting other people, voting someone based off stuff that may or may not be true and being very hypocritical, I bow down to you in godliness. And as a reward for all these efforts you've put into that post:

Unvote, Vote: askbob
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Socrates replaces SGRaaize.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Socrates, lend us your wisdom.
snoPING AS usual I see
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Parama »

Everyone, stop voting Socrates and lynch foilist.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Lowell wrote:With 24 players and 1 NK, I'd say there was probably at least TWO kills blocked last night, not just one.

So if nhammen "blocked" someone, I'd say it's a good guess that person has a killing role.
Everyone loves outguessing the mod and rolefishing!

(In case someone needs me to explain, "Hey, SGR, are you a vig?"
Lowell wrote:Sorry, vote sgr. I don't see why we don't test this out.
Lowell
is scum.
nhammen wrote:What weak accusations to make them go away? Where did this come from? I said that undermining your attacker is the whole point of defense. And your response says, no, it is saying you didn't do what you are accused of. Which... wait for it... undermines the attacker.
Oh... you mean it in the looser sense of indirectly lowering their position. Ok, fair enough. What I meant was simply attacking the attacker to make their case on you seem weaker.
nhammen wrote:Not deflection. Not a defense. This is independent of whether midnight is scum. Many players believe that attacking one player for something, but not attacking others for the same thing is scummy. Heck! Parama used that as his case against me. I am trying to find out how sincerely you are pushing this, so that I can tell if it is scummy. Attempt to discredit this evidence is noted.
It was used against you in a big way... part of why I never joined your bandwagon.
nhammen wrote:The reason I asked these questions is because you completely dropped these cases to push the case on midnight. You can attack more than one player at a time. So I was wondering what the reason was for dropping these cases.
I wanted my full focus on M S (for reaction reasons) at least briefly, since he had no attention at all day one.
nhammen wrote:Well, you like to accuse players of OMGUS, but I haven't seen anybody do the version of OMGUS that you call scummy.
See: foilist.

I don't think I've used it as the basis for any serious case other than M_S or foilist.
vezo wrote:One guy from each mafia group should claim their team so we know if there is a mafia werewolf
:lol:

No, it'd be like being a Mafia Townie. It just doesn't work.

1055 - THANK YOU. And MS responds with an excellent fluff post.

Timeater - firstly, what makes you so sure nhammen is town? Secondly, what makes you so sure he blocked the mafiakill?
Parama wrote:Everyone, stop voting Socrates and lynch foilist.
Actually, since my read on foilist from yesterday stands, this is a very tempting proposition.

I want to see what he has to say for himself today.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Timeater »

leaf wrote:Timeater - firstly, what makes you so sure nhammen is town? Secondly, what makes you so sure he blocked the mafiakill?

Did I say he was town?

What makes you so sure he didnt?
watch for the eggshells
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Timeater wrote:
leaf wrote:Timeater - firstly, what makes you so sure nhammen is town? Secondly, what makes you so sure he blocked the mafiakill?

Did I say he was town?

What makes you so sure he didnt?
If he's lying about being town, there's a good chance he lied about blocking SGR, yes? And thus your case would crumble to nothing.

I'm not sure he didn't - just in a closed game with 22 players left alive there are plenty of other ways to stop a kill.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by The Goat »

I require replacing in this game. Sincerest apologies.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Timeater »

Do often put words in other people's mouths, Leaf?
If he's lying about being town, there's a good chance he lied about blocking SGR, yes? And thus your case would crumble to nothing.
Crackaddict logic.
I'm not sure he didn't - just in a closed game with 22 players left alive there are plenty of other ways to stop a kill.
Like what?
watch for the eggshells
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Socrates »

Parama wrote:Everyone, stop voting Socrates and lynch foilist.
I feel loved.

Alright folks. This wagon on my player slot is bullcrap. Roleblock is probably the weakest type of investigation one can get, especially this early in the game. Doctors, bulletproofs, doubling up on NK's, absentminded scum not sending in a kill are all possible explanations for there being a missing kill, and not one person on my wagon has provided reason to be voting me beyond the roleblock. The fact that my predecessor was a fairly weak town lurker coupled with the flimsy "role info" along with the fact that, unless this game's title is misleading (which would be totally awesome), this is multiscum, means that my playerslot is pretty much the epitome of scum bait. I expect no less than half of both scum teams on my wagon, if not more, regardless of Nhammen's alignment.

nhammen wrote:I roleblocked SGR.

I don't think there is any chance of NK WIFOM, but there is something else I am worried about.

More comments after I catch up on ... 3 pages in the past 12 hours? Which will happen after the movie I'm watching ends...

In the meantime:
vote SGR
Why did you roleblock SGR? What is the "something else"?
Faraday at the top of the day wrote:Good question.

In other news
Vote SGRaaize
Not good enough. Provide a reason for this vote, especially as this wasn't where you were when day 1 ended.

1066 absolutely reeks of lazy scum from its very pores. I looked back and 961 does as well. Time eater is probably one of the scumz on my wagon.

I've only skimmed, I'll look more closely at my wagon later.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Timeater wrote:Do often put words in other people's mouths, Leaf?
I answered both your questions. I did absolutely nothing of the sort.
Timeater wrote:Crackaddict logic.
You're right, scum would never try to get a townie lynched! Perish the thought.
Timeater wrote:Like what?
Doctor
Roleblocker (possible if nhammen is lying)
Jailkeeper
Kill-Immune role
Delayer
No kill to frame SGR

Come to mind most readily.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Genius as always Parama [/sarcasm]

Midnight Sorrow is terrible at defending himself, however Chronopie was also, and we all saw how that turned out.

Animorpherv1 hasn't contributed anything yet.

@SSBF: If you're concerned about parroting you should add Animorpherv1 to your scum list. I do agree however that askbob has been spouting other people's cases, which amounts to a kind of active lurking.

@Parama and Leafsnail: Neither of you has posted a case on me that I have not successfully refuted to your admission. What about my play do you consider scummy?

This is the start of my player by player analysis. I won't be able to finish it right now, but I'll get them all out there as soon as possible.

1) LynchMePls is a bit of an enigma. I ISO'ed him and found he has not posted a case on anyone except sevis, however that case was based on sevis not posting relevant information, something which can be said about many players here, including the two with the primary wagons going on today.

His posts are primarily one-liners, either sarcasm, mini-defenses, or pointed questions, though none of it seems to have yielded any information. Further, he seems to have simply ridden the wagons up to this point. Yesterday he was early on the Chronopie wagon, switched to Sevis, then back to Chronopie when the wagon became serious. This in itself is not scummy, though today he is riding the two major wagons as well.

The drawbacks to a scum assessment on this are that his suspicions tend to be consistent. He suspected MS D1, and his suspicions are maintained. The evidence implicating SGR was not farfetched, so it was not scummy for him to act on it.

However he is very sparse with presenting evidence, and rarely puts forth any content to by analyzed other than his base positions.

I need to go now though, more later today or tomorrow.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by askbob »

"This means he does such a great job of parroting other people. "

Wtf are you talking about I'm the FIRST ONE who asked nahmmen several times who he roleblocked.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by askbob »

"All of these reasons have already been explained before, making him a great parrot to be around. No original reasons makes everything awesome. "

WTF are you talking about. IM THE FIRST ONE who noticed pman lurking and was THE FIRST ONE to point it out. If anything you're parroting me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”