Mini 981: Descent into Chaos (Game Over)

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Execute...oh, my! Gods help us!

So. My bit on the sleep cycle discussion: we can always try to 'ping' players to see if they're sleeping, if you're afraid of deviation from a given plan.

@Mod: Do we know if a player is sleeping? I mean, I see that through the interaction of prodding/sleep cycle we'd know by the end of three days, but is there any way, save a manual "POST IF UR NOT SLEEPIN" ping, that we'd know who is currently sleeping?

During the day, there will be a list of all sleeping people. During the night, the people who are sleeping are not revealed.

I can't say that I'd follow a designated sleep cycle.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Pittbunny »

UncertainKitten wrote:This wouldn't cover sleeping during the night phase, would it?

And why the hell wouldn't you Pitt? A designated sleep cycle will restrict scum action. Are you trying to be anti town?
Nope. Sleep's not particularly good for me, though.
And no, sleeping during the night phase would not be subjectable to pinging; hence the need to daycheck. Unless, of course, you want scum to catch an early snooze and run rampant during the night.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I figured you wouldn't; can't help that. At the very least I'm spurning discussion, I suppose. Provided more people show up.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Kenman wrote:Also, I think, if we have certain people sleep at certain nights, we can systematically rule can and cannot be mafia, or at least somewhat.

Ehhh.....I distrust idea.
Propose idea as simple as: Item->Targeted player cannot sleep during the next cycle.

It's not an overly complicated item idea, and I'm liable to think that there could be any sort of trinkets in play that interact with the sleep cycle. It still has merit, but probably less so than a mass hibernation proposal.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

To be exact, I agreed with the concept of a conceptually strong organized sleep setup (obviously one with high probabilities of reducing scum damage/increasing tells), but stated that I was not likely to follow a sleep setup.

Surprisingly good amount of friction for only the second page. Momentum keep.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

But...I do that ALL the time.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I don't have any non-town games completed yet, UK. What I have to show is on ze wiki.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Wouldn't really be conclusive regardless; you'd cite that I've only cited town games, which I've only completed. So yes, null tell. Move on, now?

On a completely unrelated topic (and buying time for other people to show up and stay here), I don't suppose you're ditching the glasses anytime soon?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Fair enough. I don't know enough MS lore, so that's a fun tidbit.

On another note, Rachella needs to stop being such a kluuutz.
On another note, slut. =D

Vote:Vesu
Get ur butt back in the thread. I don't believe your claim. D<

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Unvote; Vote Reapercharlie

Say what the crap? The game I was in with you had me doing mostly tunneling on one really crappy (and apparently ban-worthy) player, who turned up town.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Playing catchup. The reason I didn't answer UK question since last post is because A. That was....10 hours ago, when I left for work. and B. A reread of my available games in fact disproves me, and seeing as the other games are in play, I can't even guarantee that I've ever said something of the sort. Apologize for the possible hyperbole.
UncertainKitten wrote: As for scum lying, the sleep mechanic IS constructed as such so that scum can't lie for too long as long as we stick TO forcing them to sleep at night. They MAY be able to skip one night phase. Skipping two would be too dangerous for them.
Not if scum stagger skips in regards to themselves as a party. If there are two scum, they can stagger night phases with minimal loss to their effectiveness. Obviously, three scum makes it both A. Easier, and B. Allowing the two-scum setup to work with both a Kill and PR ability (for as long as it takes to get down to a legitimate twoscum setup, anyway).

Then again, organized night phase sleeping is a mechanical trap, from a structural standpoint. An organized day phase plan is much better, but I don't see how to immediately exploit mass sleeping for more than a few days. That is to say, a PLAN for sleeping will only work for a few days, unless we're accurate with scumlynches. Nothing like having a few mislynches, getting cosy in bed, and having scum do a mislynch powerpush to victory without any town involvement. I still agree we need one, though. Any information is better than none at all.

Also: Oh god, you're a troper. I just got out, don't suck me back in.

Nikanor wrote:I thought I put this in my last post, but: The current plan is to assign half the town to sleep during the day, and the rest have to figure out when to sleep on their own time, right?
No. Trap. Anything that significantly skews down the required amount for lynching is a bad move. The last thing town needs is for a minihammer to kick in unexpectedly fast, start accusing everyone on the wagon of being scum, and then finding only one out of however many over the course of several days. I mean, that IS usually how games wind up, but town only wins with particularly good scumhunters in that scenario. I know very little of any of you, and thus aren't particularly keen on that idea, especially noting my own MS capabilities.

I can't see much of a benefit of having more than, I don't know....a third? of town sleeping at any particular point of the day. I also feel that we need to be careful of who we put on particular sleep cycles, just so we don't have, for example, stupid people debating for three days over pointless nonsense while the better players are twiddling their thumbs. It's probably best to ensure at least 1-2 constructive players active during any partial sleep segment.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Pittbunny »

@StupidVesu: Claimed cops daysleep, duh. Why waste your night sleeping? Action economy, learn it before counterexampling.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Pittbunny »

So town doesn't do something stupid, obviously. That argument should probably stop coming up in mechanics discussions; either town needs to get seriously informed, or left totally in the dark. Don't wishywash in between, that leads to a scum advantage in information. Obviously, with all the talk about sleep plans, you can't make the playerbase ignorant about sleeping by now; ergo, spread the information far and wide and make sure you've clearly outlined where scum could try to find cracks so that either you fix it or another player does. Repeat until a solid plan is established.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Pittbunny »

farside22 wrote: How do you fix something like that?
Depends entirely on what the crack in the problem is, and the ingenuity of the town. You can't expect to say 'well how?' to my generalistic response and get me to say a specific response in return.

As for this little scenario? The fix is to refine the daysleep plan via actual concrete numerical data, and make sure that it's solid before psychological ploys are factored in. Temporarily ignore any particularly tricky roles (like cop/doc,etc. essentially vanilla vs goons), run simple numbers, and if you get what looks like good results (at the very least higher than 50/50), see if by logic you can get the system to hold weight when a game of PRs is factored in.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Wow, flavor just doesn't like you UK...

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Me=Weird wrote:You know what would be really nice? If people started scum-hunting instead of discussing game mechanics. Yes it's necessary, but we're making too big a deal of it. I'm thinking I'll sleep N2, unless of course people want me to sleep at a different time. I'll probably have a case or case-like substance on easjo tomorrow.
You know what would be nice? The realization that arguing about mechanics eventually winds up as scumhunting material. The entire last page and a half, in fact, is pretty chock full of it.

Query: Rather than asking what good would X plan do, why not provide specific, rational, informed reasons why X plan would do something bad. Not just "it benefits scum more than town", but "if Y, then Z". Otherwise, get back to your scumhunting and leave the mechanics for people who are actually trying to utilize the system.

@Vasu
Organization in catching scum stems from the fact that there will be dissenters. Those dissenters, while not necessarily scum, will generate discussion. Discussion leads to scumhunting, which hopefully leads to catching scum. Additionally, vivid agreers will generate discussion. Wishywasy low-activity wagoners will generate discussion. Asking a question with the connotation that something provides absolutely no data isn't fair. I don't think you're scum yet, but the arguments you make aren't helping to do anything more than make UK blow up. Which, while fun to watch, isn't necessarily a towny kind of service.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Declare me as a non-volunteer, UK.

Also, sue me. I just traveled 350+ miles across state trying to get a handle on fall housing.

I will admit that UK giving justification for frequent outbursts is a healthy difference from the games I've read involving her. At least, it's town points in a player who I'd find naturally scummy.

I'll go with an easjo lynch if time becomes an advancing concern, though I'm not entirely satisfied just yet.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Grab: Fetish-Crafting Kit

I is are interested

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Grab: Amulet of Protection

@Mod:
I think I've got the grabbing mechanic right thus far, but two questions:
1. What happens if you attempt a grab but are over inventory count?
You will not be eligible to receive the item, and you will privately be informed as such.

2. Can you simultaneously attempt two grabs, assuming that you separate the attempts as shown? If not, I'm prioritizing the Fetish Kit, not the Amulet.
You are allowed to attempt to grab multiple items at the same time. You must, however, be sure to state each grab separately. (The way you did it is fine. You can also make two grabs in the same post.)

Also, for clarification, it is the Talisman of Protection, not the Amulet of Protection. As long as I can tell what you meant, though, I'll still count the grab.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Both items sound cool. Additionally, I'd like to read the Fetish-Kit's description and see if I can try something with it. If not, I'm liable to drop it or give it back to easjo.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

ReaperCharlie wrote:P.S. What reason is there to NOT give the Fetish Crafting Kit to easjo? She's confirmed town now! <3

*buddies up to easjo*
A few reasons, in order of plausibility:

1. Roleblocker. Said roleblocker would know easjo is both A. Confirmed town and B. In possession. Then again, that's more of a risk than anything concrete, due to obvious What If decision-branching. Also, easjo's action-locked for a day, it's not a bad idea for someone else to use it today and pass it along tomorrow.

2. Easjo was in possession of a necromantic book, if I recall? Rezzing from the dead is quite flavorlicious, and I'm going to cite several centuries of folklore in saying that the undead are
usually
bad news. Maybe easjo was town originally, but considering the flavor surrounding the character I wouldn't be surprised if there was a turncoat to either third-party or scum. It'll be especially hard to tell today what with that post restriction.

Of course, that's not going to stop me from giving wine and bread to him. Newly reborn men gotta eat too, y'know :wink: . Just as long as flesh or blood aren't what you're aching for.

In other news, I've got no one to call slut anymore. Boo.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Charrrrlieeee, why are you trying to get on people's good sides?

While 344 claims I'm townish, I'm a bit miffed that I got such a plain and somewhat skewed ISO analysis. I really didn't contribute much to the sleep plan other than "Don't be a retard, think!" Additionally, I question your approval of my logic. Since when did people think I had sound suspicion-logic? o.O

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Hey, I'm the only one that can do the "Your Princess is in Another Castle" bit!

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Hm.

Please answer the following. It's not mandatory, nor will I call you out for not participating, but I'd like to get some perspective.
Knowing both UK's and Easjo's flipped alignment, which would you prioritize for a rez, knowing that both A. Flipped Town and B. Dropped their respective items, thus making them equal in mechanical value?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I too would have gone for UK, having contributed far more to both Mechanics and Scumhunting than you had. Hence my curiosity.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Hmm...I think I have enough data.

Easji, answer honestly.
Did you self-ressurect?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Kenman wrote:
Pittbunny wrote:Hmm...I think I have enough data.

Easji, answer honestly.
Did you self-ressurect?
Stupid question, she had the fetish-doll.....
Not a stupid question. Necromantic book. Resurrected despite significant reasons to prioritize UK over Easjo. Seeing as I don't see a rezzer owning up, I'd say there's plenty of reason to think that Easjo did something. Owing to that, I'm not in a position to completely trust em, though I will agree to work together provided Jo stays within the interests of town.

I'd note that the book is also still unaccounted for.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Pittbunny »

VasudeVa wrote: @Pittbunny: What sort of information could you derive from that question in 373?
That looks a lot like (well hidden) role fishing to me.
If you read my subsequent posts you'd understand why. Obviously you did not.

@Jo: I'd expect you to defend with more than just 'flavour', even with the post restriction. I'm one to think that anything a mod provides should be utilized in some form, and that flavour is not always segregated from the game. To think that it always is or always isn't is fallacious.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

VasudeVa wrote: Flavour heavily suggests 1 scum faction. I don't see anything in the flavour that suggests a zombie cult (or whatever you're thinking). If not from flavour, then what makes you think there is another scum faction?
Because it can't hurt to look for a third-party. Especially if that third-party is implied to be anti-town.

I don't care about the book; the book is an item like any other. What I'm interested in is how it ties in with Jo. Frankly, your attempts to make it sound like I'm fishing are either implying you don't understand or that you're just trying to get others to misinterpret my intent. Either way, I think I was asking reasonable questions.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Hrm. Charlie triple-posted in to a claim while I was typing. Intriguing.

Vote: ReaperCharlie

I wonder if satisfaction will bring back this cat.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Funny, I fakeclaimed Jesus Christ not too long ago..

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Grab: Book of Spells (IC: 3)
Grab: Encyclopedia Daemonica (IC: 4)
In order of priority, if applicable.

Forgive my lingering paranoia, but I'm still somewhat doubtful of the fact.

I'm not particularly enamored to the idea that Vasu's daynapping, especially after two players that have had at least a moderate amount of antagonism towards him are now dead. One of which appears to have been the Daemonica rezzer.

I would also like the owner of the Fetish-Kit to pass it to me if at all possible, for two reasons.
1. I want to read its description.
2. I have an idea. If it doesn't work due to the description, I'll drop it via post, and we'll simply lynch anyone that decides to take it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

@Mod: For curiosity's sake, is the frequency of our roles showing up in the flavor text dependent on how often we post/are talked about ingame?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

EBWOP: Failtag.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Status update: Have not received the kit. Would appreciate more activity.

Vote: Vasu

For provided Day-sleeping reasons.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Fallacious.

I've got the book of spells. It has three spells, one of which allows a 1-phase mason with any player. Which was already casted.
Honestly, I don't want it, because my current item doesn't benefit from it. I'd like to hear if any particular people want it before I drop it or pass it to another player.

I'd also like to know what the Amulet does that makes it more valuable to you than to any other player.
Grab:Amulet of Gatos

If you provide a good reason and I don't have a direct need for it, I'm quite willing to give it back to you if I happen to get it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

He claimed Rezzer.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Used the Book this phase, can't use any other magic-required items this phase because of said book. Will pass it back if it doesn't require magic.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Itsok, mod, it's the weekend. You're only human. Or Zerg. Or whatever the hell you are. =P

I'm curious if I I'll know anything about the Amulet should I get it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

o.O

O...kay.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Another Daemonica? Huh.
Drop: Book of Spells

Grab: Psykus Daemonica

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

You'd only have one choice. The previous owner used the mason spell, and I just used the other one.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

They refresh after the third is cast, don't worry aboot it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Pittbunny »

havingfitz wrote: I don't question the person who was rezzed. I asked a question to everyone to see if the overall opinion on easjo was he's considered confirmed town. And I did list someone I was suspicious of (VasudeVa). Just wasn't ready to put a vote down on them while they were sleeping and without seeing any new info the day might produce.
What is your opinion on him daysleeping, as opposed to nightsleeping?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Pittbunny »

farside22 wrote:@Pittbunny: Who is scum and why?
@havingfits: What is your oppinion of pittbunny in this game versus the last game the 3 of us were in together?
Vasu is easy scum pick for his D1 play, followed by D3 sleeping. I've got no more information to conclude the alignment of easjo post-flip, so I'm assuming town until more evidence comes in to light. Nikanor I'm curious as to why he assumes that I'm the thief, but I can't really call him scum for that. Yet.

Other reads are too weak for me at the moment, I should probably get another reread under my belt before I deliberate further.
As for that last game, I'm still upset that I died so early. ;.; I can never get a break as an investigative role.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I know the avatar is misleading, and I'll probably have to explain it until the gender line is reinstated, but....guy.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Marya is a mod-aspect. >> << >>

I got the Pyskus Daemonica. Nikanor's a doublevoter.

Vasu, the ball's in your court. Name a reason why you'd be seen as town, please.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Use? I stated facts that were discernable from today's events, and then asked someone else a question about their towniness. I didn't 'use' anything on you.

That is to say, I don't believe I accused you of scumminess.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

...I wish you hadn't said what it was right away, I was nice enough not to say what all of the BoS abilities were.
Damn, I had a plan and everything with it. =/

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

It is and it isn't. I can see a few uses for it. The only problem is the little quid pro quo it's got. Still, it can provide a decent repertoire of knowledge.

If you die tonight, I'm dropping the info of what I got from it. If I die, I hope you do the same. As it stands, however, it's not good enough for one day to justify a reveal.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I'm such a whoooooooore.

And now for a little experiment. I'd like everyone that used abilities last night to provide me the first letter for the ability they used. If it's a two-word ability, the first letter of each word. For example, Magic Missile would be MM.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Drop Psykus Daemonica
Grab: Fetish-Crafting Kit
Grab: Burlap Bag

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Pittbunny »

If my hunch is right, my experiment is going to prove that that's completely impossible.

Letters, V.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Pittbunny »

That was a long time for an EBWOP, and you still haven't responded to my request.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Note: My actions are going to be randomized for the next two phases, including votes.
Vote: Vasu
will be done to show that I'm randomized (that is to say, don't excessively vote until my result goes through). It's a...side effect of my starting item.

*coughflavorcough*

This also mean that if the items I possibly pick up are target-based, I'm going to drop them right back down.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Pittbunny »

My plan is for you to give me the initials to whatever ability you might have used last night, and I might potentially confirm town. While Chronopie failed to use his item well, I most certainly had a productive night.

The reason I am asking for initials is to minimize an information leak. The last thing I want to do is have people leak powers that are completely unrelated to what I picked up on last night. So, initials are a good start.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

You don't trust me enough to reveal one, maybe two letters. Of one ability. Of an item.

Also, I stated that I don't find sleeping to help in the past. I've told you why now, and frankly should this experiment work I can confirm at least one if not two players town. You're complaining about the town being unorganized; I've got the means to fix that. Contradictory much?

Lastly, I'm completely randomized right now. I stated within the last five posts that should I get an item that requires a target, I'd drop it. To be honest, you're stretching too far trying to peg me as scum. The only fresh thing you've posted is a potential correlation with M=W, everything else has been stated prior. Redundantly.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Or you could simply not vote and thus avoid the potential issue altogether. I would think that it'd be better to wait for results.

Also, itemstolenwut? I don't quite follow.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Chrono, seeing as I know what ability you had the option to use last night 1. Did you use it? 2. On whom?

I think I can clear a significant number of people from being throat-slashers.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

@Nikanor. Unvote. Please.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

To elaborate: should Nik have a vote on a town member and I should have my vote assigned to that person, I don't want a quicklynch that screws over town. Not when I'm this close to actually doing something constructively kickass.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Nonono, the item you received from me. Did you use it, and if so how?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

No? Drat. You see my intent, though?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Unvote

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I also received nothing this time around.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Pittbunny »

So, as it stands:

Easjo -
Chrono - None used
Kenman - S,K
Nikanor - None provided?
Vasu - Not provided
Fitz -

When easjo's slot, vasu, and fitz provide results, I'll be asking a second question should I get the initials I'm looking for. Considering the items I've been in possession of thus far, I think I see a method that not only confirms a town but protects them for tonight as well. This would involve Chrono's cooperation, seeing as he has the book of spells I dropped yesterday. And worst comes to worse (that I don't find the letters), we're exactly the same as we were yesterday.

I'm giddy all over.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Hm. I want the possible confirmed townie protected tonight, which involves either you or that person to cast the last spell so that they can cast spell number....2? CM?. As to who to cast it on, I frankly don't know yet. I'd rather more discussion be done, because this is too quiet. Especially if a player is claiming to have a method to not only confirm but PROTECT what I'm assuming to be a townie, you would think more people would post in.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Agreed, and crap. =/

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Your failure to cooperate in the possibility that we're town is noted. Your failure to come up with anything other than conjecture whereas I'm offering concrete proof is also noted. Lastly, your failure to do anything to help understand the situation of the town, be it by use of mechanics, aggressive scumhunting, or even the fact that you dayslept when a now-dead town provided ample reason, rationale, and motivation to NOT have suspicious people daysleep is noted. ISO me all you want, you're grasping at straws to cover your own lack of activity.

I'd also note that I've had this plan set in motion since yesterday when I picked up the Psykus Daemonica, and that Chronopie's assumed cooperation is an addition I wasn't prepared to get but am happy to. Hell, we could even pass the Psykus Daemonica around until everyone has confirmed what it does, if you wish. However, I think that you're just trying to burn time. I don't mind, honestly, because I'm waiting on our sleeper to wake up, but be more productive. You obviously had a night action N2, yet you make no effort to explain, crumb, or even advise utilizing the results of said action. Again, concrete vs. conjecture. Which is honestly of more use to formulate a day strategy right now?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

VasudeVa wrote:The possibility that you are town is slim. Why would I cooperate? You are so scummy cooperating with you would be stupid. That, and Chrono trusting you despite your scumminess makes little sense as Town. You trusting Chrono despite his scumminess doesn't make sense as Town too. (Townie cooperation starts with: 'I don't trust you, why should I trust you, Chrono/Pitt reads town' etc.)

Therefore, you're both scum. CAN WE LYNCH THEM PRETTY PLZ?
He gave me the Psykus Daemonica. I don't believe scum would have dropped me that item, considering its potential use (AKA how I used it last night). He also didn't roleblock me, which is one of the abilities of the Book of Spells.

Again. Concrete data vs. pure conjecture. I'm offering proof in a format that I cannot corrupt (via the initials test), I don't see why you aren't at the very LEAST allowing me to demonstrate. It is one thing to call me scum, but wait until after I say my piece before you try to advocate a full lynch. What are you trying to do, quicklynch?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Honestly, I'm not enjoying the fact that we're three days away and not all of town has posted yet. It makes demonstrations hard to do.

Fitz, I'm almost certain I'm waiting on you. You should be awake now, I'd like to see a post.

@Mod: Will we get more time if an easjo replacement doesn't show up relatively soon?

If I find a replacement soon, I may choose to extend the deadline.

Vasu: Could you at the very least explain why you don't want to provide the initials? Be as vague as you want, but you haven't actually provided a reason.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

@Nik: No, I haven't. Only one person has provided me initials (Kenman). If his were the initials I was looking for, I would have wrapped this up two days ago. I'm probably not looking for Vasu, considering that he keeps pushing for my lynch without any tangible information. The fact that fitz still isn't here is worrisome. I don't like the idea of 1/2 - 1 day to act out a whole week.

There IS something else I could ask for, I suppose. Part of my research last night yielded flavor text.
Kenman, if any colors, shapes, or sounds are associated with your ability, I'd like to know what they are.
Vasu, my offer still goes out to you. Stop being unhelpful and actually contribute to town. The reason that Chrono is going to roleblock you is twofold. First is that it is the last of three spells, and casting all three refreshes the book. By refreshing the book, we can get not only one more chance to use the roleblock but also the doctor spell as well. The second is that you still have not revealed anything about just what you've been doing at night. Obviously, you've had time to sleep during the day, but you have yet to account for three nights. That is, frankly, suspicious.

@Nik: If vasu sends you 'something', do you mind posting as much information about it as you can in thread? I think that we're at the point in the game where item information is going to be very important. Seeing how much I've been able to ascertain having been in possession of three items, I would appreciate your continued cooperation. To be honest, I don't want any items until I unrandomize, because me holding them is frankly a waste.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Oh bloody hell, it isn't you either.

Well, this dead-ended fast. I'm looking for our cop-item, who I assume to have targeted me last night (I was targeted by two abilities last night: Mine(Magical Residue) and another one, whose initials I was fishing for because I didn't want to immediately out a cop). Since you've claimed to have self-protected, it can't be you (you wouldn't be voting for me if you had, assuming the cop item is with town at the moment).

I didn't exchange three days, I'm literally force-randomized for this phase and the night phase. It's disassociated from the sleep mechanic, and is a side effect of my starting item. Mine was a one-shot, which let me use one item twice during a phase. I chose to use it with the Psykus Daemonica, because its investigative ability has been the most effective thing for me to use it with thus far (out of it and the Book of Spells, anyway).

I'm now essentially a VT with a scrambled vote until 1. Day 5 comes around and 2. I get an item.
I'd also like to note that my flavor thus far has been entirely accurate and will provide you information on me. It doesn't show anything alignment-wise, but you'll definitely get a good idea of what my starting item was.

And to answer your first paragraph:
Find the Cop/Confirm up to THREE town
In case I didn't find the cop, scum wouldn't have information that would be of use.
I'm not all-knowing, I know the abilities that targeted me last night
Because of the scum-info line.
Yes, but I'm being QUITE constructive with it. Seeing as I've pinned down the location of a doc-protect, the name of what I think is an investigative ability, the location of a watcher ability, the location of a roleblock ability, and one or two other things, I think I'm pretty well justified in fishing.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

It isn't "I".

Can't confirm via item as it was a one-shot and thus no longer exists.
I'd like to remind you; what was the first potential secret revealed about Rachella in the fluff?

I don't see why outing the cop now is an issue. If the 'cop' confesses it not only clears them (assuming they aren't scum that happened upon it, but it clears me, who was targeted, AND it half-clears chronopie who has done nothing but assist my efforts.

And you STILL haven't addressed that I have done constructively more to aid the town than you have. Let's be perfectly clear here; I know where a powerful set of abilities are, who they belong to at the moment, what they do, and I have the results of my own investigations. Not only have I done that, but I have done it in a way that
I could not have corrupted
. I dropped the Psykus Daemonica, go ahead and pick it up to confirm that, yes, it does what it what I've claimed it does. I'm sure Chronopie would allow people to see the Book of Spells so long as he gets it back before deadline, and then you'll get to see that yes, it does what I've claimed it does.

And then, for those that really want to go left-field with conjectures, we have flavor to consider. Nearly every player has by now been given some form of spotlight. Abner was given quite a large amount of screentime associated with daemonic forces and guess what happened? He was some sort of servant. Considering how much effort SK has put in to the flavor, I don't think that she's scripted it up solely for us to skip and see "Oh, X player's out, they're Y". It's there for a reason, it's full of a colorful and fact-filled storyline, and it's been totally spot-on with what I've been given about Rachella. The snake river incident, everything.

Seriously. Stop saying "I don't trust you" and actually counterpoint with something better than the half-assed responses that look like you only skimmed over my posts due to scumtunnelling. You have not told us ANYTHING about what you have done these nights; I have told you everything. Hell, ask me whatever you want and I'll answer that too.

In the meantime, someone unvote me. In the case that Nik might be scum, I don't want a quicklynch. Considering how much you keep asking about LyLo, I would think that you could agree with my sentiments Vasu. Frankly, it's the only thing I'd expect you to agree on.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Pittbunny »

havingfitz wrote:Also...Pitt...I don't tend to pay a lot of attention to flavor. Can you highlight any parts of the flavor that may be giving you indications of player's alignments or are in any way confirming any of the events in the game so far (other than lynches of course)? If there is benefit in pouring over the flavor then I have been negligent. At the same time...I don't want to analyze the flavor if it's not going to benefit scum hunting.
I might get slammed by SK for this, but sure:
I followed slightly behind a group consisting of Rachella, Hyperion, and Ferdinand, leaning on Hyperion's shoulder. We were heading in the direction of the nearby forest.

"There's something I don't quite understand, though," Rachella was saying. "People kept bringing up this necromancy book you were supposed to have, Ferdinand, but when we searched your stuff we weren't able to find it. So what the daemon happened to it?" A thoughtful look came into her eyes. "Hey, what if you used that necromancy book to raise yourself from the dead?"

Ferdinand stared at her incredulously. "Ahre you sehriyous?"

"He was dead, stupid," Hyperion pointed out. "How in the name of hot sex do you bring yourself back to life after you're dead?"

"Supernaturally!" Rachella exclaimed. "You know, I had this dream once about some random person who got nailed to a tree and died, and three days later brought himself back to life..."

"You aren't on illicit narcotics again, are you?" Hyperion inquired bluntly.

"Hey!" Rachella protested. "I've been clean for quite some time now, thank you very much."

"Wehll," Ferdinand remarked, "sahmtimes weh wohnder..."

We came to a stop just outside the forest's edge and sat down, but now the thought of the missing necromancy book was running through my head. Thanks a lot, Rachella...
This would be the relevant one. In addition:
As I moved among the sorcerers debating over how yesterday's debacle had occurred I stubbed my toe on something. Looking down, I saw that a small amulet was lying on the ground. Curious, I picked it up and studied it. It was shaped like two equilateral triangles, joined together at the tip.

Rachella looked over my shoulder. "Whatcha got there?"

I shrugged and showed it to her. "Know what this is?"

A light came into her eyes. "I- I think I do. Or should. I can't remember, dammit!"

"It's the Amulet of Gatos." Jonqin strode up to us. By now the others were looking in our direction. "Where'd you find it?"

"On the ground," I replied, holding it up. "Anybody want it?"
I still don't know what this means. There was no direct reference to an amulet in my flavor text, and no reference to Gatos.

Feel free to point out the logic inconsistencies if you see any. I might as well try to answer as much as possible. Do expect a late reply, however, there's camping going on tonight and most of tomorrow.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Can I start, being someone active and not having been hit with a cattle-prod?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Camping trip. July 4th weekend. Just got back.

@Ani: Get the mod to give you any actions from your previous slotholder if SK hasn't done so already.

Rachella Harlek, started off with Psyweed (Doubleshot w/Drawback). Picked up the Book of Spells when it was dropped, protected myself for one day, passed it on to Chrono via the drop mechanic. Received the Psykus Daemonica which gives me the names of any abilities targeting the player I target that night. I doubleshotted to watch myself and Chronopie. Chrono came up clean (except for Magical Residue-the name of the PD ability), and I came up with Magical Residue and one more ability, which I've been trying to get someone to claim credit for because I'm hoping it clears me. Lastly, I'm randomized D4 and N4 due to Psyweed backlash.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Not necessarily true. According to Nik, there is an item thief. Supposing that to be true, there could easily be an investigative item in the hands of scum or a third-party.

Also, you still aren't going to drop info on your ability, not even the most superficial of information? Really? We're already at the point of mass claim, if not now then when?

@Ani: Wanna drop the initials to any ability that easjo might have used last night? Just the initials for now.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Pittbunny »

That does actually make a bit of sense.

Who is currently in possession of the sack again? I'd like to know if the theft ability is part of the item.
Lastly, this gives me the impression that the killing mechanic doesn't use inventory or if it does, can't be stolen. It seems too abusable for the thief to potentially happen upon a killing item and go "HAY GAIZ I FOUNDS A SHINY SHARP THING THAT I STOLE FROM X".

Nik, who are your current suspicions? Being the doublevoter, I'd expect there's a lot of pressure on you as a player, so it wouldn't hurt to know your opinions on the current series of events.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Just in case, could you entertain my notion and just let ani speak for himself? He was obviously on just recently, so I don't mind waiting.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Okay then.

The ability that targeted me last night was called 'Mental Insight'. The flavor was a tri-circle, one red, one green, one blue, against a black background. The words Mental Insight were also in tri-color.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Pittbunny »

@Mod Can we drop items we don't have to prove that we don't have them?

If you attempt to drop an item that you don't have or that doesn't exist, nothing will happen. There is no punishment for this kind of action, however.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Also, Mental Insight is the ability name. As seen, Ability Name =/= Item name.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I'd prefer if everyone 'fakedropped' one at a time, so the mod could handle them like that. Though, due to time restraints, I don't know if SK is up to letting us do this.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I do like that Vasu hasn't picked up the Psykus Daemonica to even entertain the notion that I, from some slim chance, might be lying about what it does, and find out via Mod whether or not I'm a liar in that regard. For someone so adamantly opposed to me, it implies that his hands are, pun intended, full, and that he's probably got 2-3 items already.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

So it was Kenman? Huh.

Query to all: What say we on the possibility that Kenman silent-passes this scroll of knowledge to another player, or chooses not to? That is to say, provide random odds as to the whereabouts of the cop item. That way, the doc item has a higher chance of being successfully used tonight. In the meantime, someone should probably pick up the Psykus Daemonia. I don't mind using it tonight, but I don't know how the mod treats randomization; worst case, I get told the results for one person while being told it's for someone else. Obviously best case is that I'm scrambled, but the information is 100% accurate. I could also use the Scroll of Knowledge, but I'd prefer not to solely in the chance that I accidentally cop myself, which would be a complete waste.

So we're left with Vasu still not claiming his item. This being the case, until Vasu posts again, should we try the dropathon mentioned before?
Oh, and since I figured I'd ask: Kenman, I'd like to see this Scroll. Pass it to me via direct-pass, and I'll drop it in thread after I read it. You can then pick it up, and do whatever with it.
Nik: Could you post any useful information on the potions? Obviously if we can minimize the damage that might be done in the upcoming night I'd feel a lot better.
Lastly, could everyone
Unvote
until perhaps Thursday? This has been a good momentum swing, and I don't want it to end abruptly.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Yes we do.

And I still like confirmed fact over probable conjecture, especially when there's ample time to actually do it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I'd like to hope that Chrono, with his cooperation in the last two days towards my watcher efforts isn't scum.

However, that's not my most pressing concern.
Why are there so many alignment-checking item claims? Something is horribly wrong with that. I counted at least three, and considering one claim is for a unlim-use item, I'm of the belief that at least one person purporting the ability to check alignment is lying, ESPECIALLY seeing as no one stepped forward during my little song and dance regarding Mental Insight over the last week.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Pittbunny »

FYI I think I was the one that started zombie speculation. SK's flavor confirms it. It's still a pet theory in the back of my mind, but I don't have the tools to be able to check it. =P

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Does anyone have an item that might be of adequate use to a randomized person? I'd like it, if that were to be the case. In the meantime, seeing as Nik decided to push two votes:
Grab: Psykus Daemonica
so it's not on the ground in the event of a quicklynch.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

It wouldn't be neutered if that were the case.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Received the Scroll of Knowledge. Mental Insight is indeed its ability, and it does check for alignment. Therefore, can we make it a safe assumption to say that I am town, and that at least one person that isn't Kenman is probably lying about an alignment-checker? I'm still distrustful of the prospect of three investigative abilities, especially knowing that a mini-watcher is in play. The potential of abuse were we to have massclaimed much earlier doesn't make it seem possible.

@Fitz. Psyweed was inventory 1, PsyDae was inventory 4. Ergo I don't have any items other than those I've claimed to have come in to contact with.

Drop Scroll of Knowledge

Unless Kenman permits it, no one else is to hold on to this for more than a day. That is to say, Kenman better get this back so he can choose to either use it or redistribute it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Pittbunny »

@Vasu: Pass it to me. My only chance of being scum with you being the only person to outwardly suspect me would be if Chrono, Kenman AND I were scum. Otherwise Chrono would have noticed issues and pushed for my lynch, or Kenman would have found me guilty and gotten me lynched. Those have not occurred.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Godfather doesn't explain why I would have doubleshot a watcher item rather than, y'know, a factional kill. Or doubleshot the book of spells to utilize roleblocking.

Query: Considering the confirmed existence of a mini doc, the potential existence of a doc, the confirmed existence of a cop, the confirmed existence of a magic-watcher (which isn't very useful if the kill mechanism doesn't use magic), and the confirmed existence of a roleblock, how necessary is it to still keep items as a whole 'in the dark'? That is, this seems like a large amount of town power that's still comfortably in play.

@Nik Unless I happen to receive a cop or doc or other usefulevenwhenrandomized item today, do you suppose I could derive benefit in downing a potion of yours?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Oh right, vote randomization. That crummy thing.

Can I at least read one of your potions? I'm curious as to why there would be two seeing as a doc item purportedly exists.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

If you've considered my mechanical actions yesterday and today, I'm only scum if I'm either A. A Godfather as VV suggested (which goes against what I've done mechanically) or B. In a scumteam with Chrono AND Kenman, as I explained previously.

I'm wondering if we have enough protection items to reasonably clear tonight without damage to the town. I also think that I'm going to wind up daysleeping Day 5, rather than sleeping Night 4. This is because I'm still of use knowing that there are items that are 'safe' for a randomized person to be using, and I'm assuming that you guys aren't crazy enough to immediately vote within 3 days should a LyLo situation occur. After all, that's what FoSes and other not-votes are for.

I have a rationale for why Ken's investigation makes him town, but I'm pretty sure you want VV to answer. Also, mine isn't too close to a sufficient reason, so I'd prefer stating it as a supplemental case.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Pittbunny »

havingfitz wrote:Pitt...that is the first time I have seen the phrase 'mechanical actions' used as a defense. What exactly are mechanical actions and how do they indicate you innocence?
Mechanical Actions ~= Day/Night actions. Rather than hold on to the Book of Spells D3 and use the doubleshot to both Roleblock and either Roleblock or self-protect, I instead dropped it. For a mini-watcher item. Hence, because I didn't use what is easily perceivable as a good GF move (using the more anti-town powers via the doubleshot), and instead opted for a passive-ability strategy with the aim to clear town (and partially succeeded in providing the stage to do that today), I'm relatively clear on the grounds of being GF-scum, as VV suggested.

@Vasu, could you tell us anything about your
starting item
? I don't believe you've talked about that one at all.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I really don't think Chrono is the right lynch; however, I don't have confirmable proof one way or another on him, whereas for Kenman there's a certain degree of rationalization.

Unvote Vote Chronopie

Nik, I hope you don't mind, but I want you to drop your doublevoter item so that no one picks it up. It's a dangerous item to have near LyLo in anyone's possession, and I'm much more comfortable with the knowledge that it's on the floor than in any person's hands.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Well, SK was busy, so I suppose that's why you guys weren't informed that I sent in a Daysleep request late. Three days have passed, so just in case this isn't the hammer...

Grab Psykus Daemonica

I forgot to sleep last night. =/
Also, VV what the hell.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

UncertainKitten wrote: Also, told you that Vasu was scum.
I tried. D=

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

This is probably the first game I had a burning passion to win in. It feels bitter.

Anyway, props to the mod for some wonderful flavor (and frankly, I should have noticed that the scum were getting almost no crunchy flavor).

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Pittbunny »

UncertainKitten wrote:You did have a solid point that I was antagonistic.
Honestly, that's why I was convinced you were town D1. Your play in Malth's A.R. was crazily different.

In hindsight, I shouldn't have used the Psyweed that day, and instead grabbed Kenman's doc item in that scenario.
I also shouldn't have lynched Chrono when he was assisting me 100%. That was....well, stupid.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Yes. Yes you were.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

UncertainKitten wrote: I don't understand how a difference in play would lead you to believe I was town here.
Magic, it was. A little fairy whispered in my ear little nothings which promised halcyon days. Also, you were being earnest in your posts. It meant you weren't willing to coast this game through, so I figured you had something interesting up your alley, at the very least.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”