Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Kairyuu »

I
KNOW
I posted this yesterday. I think the site ate it.

I appear to have gone straight from spending every waking minute trying to find a job to spending every waking minute at work because the job I picked needs me working 60+ hour weeks. I really should have remembered to /out from this when I was requesting replacements in my other games. I lack the time and drive to catch up, so I'm going to give someone else a spot before the thread gets completely unmanageable.

@Mod: Requesting replacement. Sorry.

Gotcha. Replacing.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Faraday »

Nik, I think wrote: I have a feeling that ungod aligned people didn't worship last night (As I claimed), which brought the even split.
I didn't worship last night, I didn't even know we could. I assumed the game just started with all factions even on Day 1.
Iec wrote: I'm a little skeptical of Tar's claim. I've seen him talk about claiming BP D1 elsewhere, but hmm. Anyway, a lower-priority concern for right now.
Why, I mean if he's scum he's going to have to bus his godfather pretty hard (which isn't a bad thing) and get him lynched/dead before Night 3. I don't see the move as a scum gambit, admittedly I'm not familiar with Tar but it seems like a bad scum move so early.

DTM wrote: Wait what? If Parama is the GF why would you want to wait? It confirms my role information. It'd confirm Tar's role. It'll kill scum. How the hell did Parama is scum become Parmama is GF in the first place >>;, I thought you claimed he was just scum.. That's such an odd statement right there.
How/why would it confirm tar's role, due to him knowing of a GF's existance? The fact you and tar have claimed similar info makes the fact tar is town even more likely.

Parama assuming nik has an investigation on him is odd, he said he wanted to lynch you day 4. How does that make you think he has a guilty on you?

Jester speculation is stupid, SK. Since it doesn't end the game you might as well lynch scummy people if not you let scum get away with murder. I don't really understand why you think Fate is a jester in the first place, Sk but yeah.

437 from SnowBunny is bad. I don't see why you think SpyreX as scum is more likely to do this than town. I mean he'd already came out and claimed the role, so why does it give you a bad feeling?

Also note the latter bit here : "Yes, it's a bit small, but it caught my eye. Enough to put aside that town feeling for a while. Maybe I'm just overreacting... " what's the point and saying you're overreacting or the unsurity here? It sounds like you think you're point is really bad but just posted it for the sake of it, to me.

Mina wrote: Question to DTMaster and Ortolan: do you know why were you both added to the game? Were you recruited by a specific faction?
I mean..this isn't rolefishing. It's..alignment fishing if anything? I don't understand how you thjink you can learn about someone's role from this, I mean it's not like they're gonna say 'yeah scum recruited me' and it's probably not a useful question but it's not scummy.

Iec wrote: And since some people have been making arguments based on the assumption of its absence: scum can most likely daytalk. I believe this because I have a QT that remains open during the day. I toyed with the possibility that scum have no daytalk and have to use various QTs to communicate with one another in the presence of town, but there's no evidence of that in my QT, so I think it's unlikely.
Lucky you, neighbour groups with daytalk are fun.

Starbuck's scummy. it looks like she's sitting back and adding fuel to the Mina/SpyreX thing and sniping from the sidelines without trying to get her hands dirty.
460/6/8/471 being the posts in question.

Unvote Vote Ort

Not sure about the actual Ortolan, the point about his first post looks good I think he's reaction/frustration looks pretty genuine and more likely to come from town though, so I'm not sure. Needs to post more
SK wrote: Which reminds me of something -- due to Spyrex's ability, it's very likely that the lynch rolecop will be shifted down two places as well. Just something to keep in mind.
Just saw this cos Plum quoted it, this would be bad, but I don't think so. That'd mean it'd take place on an already alive player wouldn't it? I'm kinda hoping this isn't the case cos well playing without any flips sucks.
Katy wrote: There's a distinct lack of substantive content in his posts, and the one above seems to refer to his "read" on Faraday, which he has not actually given, so I'm not sure if he wants to give the impression he has, or what that quote is supposed to actually contribute to the game.
Check the sig, J-scope = faraday. Sorry, I'll make sure not to post it again since that's the second time it's been confused.

@ Nik I'm assuming worship votes go straight. Maybe SpyreX can ask for clarification, I guess if lynch votes go down 2, it's possible worship votes do too.

tl;dr I think SpyreX and Mina are both prob town and the way Starbuck is encouraging the vote from the sidelines looks scummy. it doesn't help that she's doing this instead of doing other, well better things like scumhunting. Her intitial reasons for voting Mina looked weak too.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Fate »

Spyrex said Worship votes count as both an action and a vote so it goes down 4, AKA all the way around. Something to keep in mind if more gods become available.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Fate »

OK so Nikanor and DTM both just sent in worship votes before ABR came out with his awesome-win plan.

What
The
Fuck?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Fate »

Faraday starting a random ass train on Starbuck-scum is just going to get you NK'd for being on point.

Join a real wagon. We can get to SB later with bullets.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Fate »

TOWN
Spyrex
AlbertRampage
Tarhalindur
Ooba
MO
Percy
Nikanor
DTM
Katy
Faraday
Parama
Plum

EVERYONE ELSE
Orlotan
Dramonic
Iecrint
Mano
Snow_Bunny
DarkStalker
Totallynotmafia
Kairyuu
CMAR
Starbuck
Chronopie
SaintKerrigan
rajr

More scum than town list? Man I feel like Ooba...

MOAR TOWNTELLS PLZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

ortolan wrote:
Mina (21) wrote:Question to DTMaster and Ortolan: do you know why were you both added to the game? Were you recruited by a specific faction?
I don't think this should be discussed, certainly at this point in time.
Should've thrown this in with my orto case a long time ago.

How does this read compared to DTM's:
DTMaster wrote:
@Mina
Mina wrote:Question to DTMaster and Ortolan: do you know why were you both added to the game? Were you recruited by a specific faction?
I was told that I was to replace in ASAP, since I was a person on the replacement list. Then I got my role PM. And yes someone recruited me to join this game. Rawr!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Nikanor »

ABR is stalling for what probably won't be a stellar plan.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Fate »

Lame excuse to jump the gun on your worship vote is lame?

If it doesn't live up to the hype he gets the rope. Of course he'll deliver.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

God fate I'm in love all over again. 558 is enough to proxy.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Katy »

ooba wrote:Add Katy to the list of probables.
- Calls Iece wagon as scum driven since "scum always like a Iece mislynch"
- Both Iece and Mina are town (last post)
Wow you must be really confident in yourself to think I'm scum only because I disagree with you on some alignments. Is everyone who doesn't agree with your reads scummy?
@ Katy, J-Scope is the same person as Faraday. Faraday's mistakenly posted with a hydra account.
Okay, that makes a whole lot more sense. I missed that explanation when I was trying to catch up to the thread, and I only ISOed when I made that last post. That puts those posts in a whole different context.
The fact that he didn't get a rules infraction for his post where he doesn't swear makes me nervous
Me too, and this has now happened twice.
1. Whoa. You ignored, like the latter half of Nik's posts. Like his serious vote on Mina and his reaction fishing of Parama.

Your case on Nikanor is about as weak as a spent cock. I don't like it. It makes Ooba/Fate's case more credible on that triangle of scummmmmdar.
Er, no I didn't ignore any of it. His explanation of his vote on Mina i as follows:
It's the secret information that catches my fancy. The case against you isn't too bad either, at least not for this stage of the game, but my main reason for voting you is the super secret tidbit that SpyreX is dangling in front of me.
He makes no other case, except "I want info that may or may not really exist, oh yeah, and I guess the case Spyre made is okay too."

And you are calling my case weak? Nikanor's vote is about as weak as it gets without being random. What makes you think that was a really great vote to make?

As for his posting about Parama, I addressed that too. He was making a huge distraction implying he had some knowledge about Parama, and then when pressed to it claims he knows Parama is scum based on a meta from one game. A meta from one game - again, you are calling my case weak, but think this is something strong?

You are implying that I am ignoring things that I directly addressed in my post - why? *looks askance at DTM*

I still don't see how Iec's claiming he wants to worship Norse gods could possibly be scummy, and now his outing that he has a QT is even less so. Why would he say that if he were scum? In my experience, scum doesn't volunteer info, certainly not truthful info. SO unless he's lying about the Norse gods, (and I see no reason to think that right now) I don't see why he would volunteer that info so readily as scum, unless everyone was claiming and he wanted to go along with it - in which case, the mere act isn't scummy in itself.

Then he claims to have a QT because he is worried about scum daytalking. Again, this strikes me as far more likely to be a town action as it draws far more attention than scum would want to draw to themselves.

Added to this is the fact that in my experience Iecerint is not the type of player to pursue elaborate gambits as scum. (Feel free to correct me on this by giving evidence). This behavior from him is almost certainly town in my opinion.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

Huh lookslike ani did not fully understand what I was trying to get across to him the other night. I was drunk and basically told him to look at 10 onward and post on that while i look at the pages before that and his summary for help. Lookslike he understood what he should do to relevantly get caught up and get back in the game but he didn't really spend time telling others we'd play things like that or why for the time being. That part most definatly got lost in my drunken ramblings. Sorry none of the rambling went in the real game thread peeps. you don't get to see the lulz at this time but yay i'll like drink and play some more later so its all good.

At any rate here is the breakdown. The post linked here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 29#2290529
is up to post 140 by me

I will now start talking about from there up until animorphs most recent post

######################################

posts 142 - 146 Iec tries to push that a case on plum for self voting is valid. I however got to agree with faraday when he said
Faraday wrote:
plum wrote: Vote:SaintKerrigan

Not especially fond of your initial random vote having so much accompanying explanation. Oh wait.

Unvote
Vote: Plum
It's pretty clear she's aware of the voting system, so it's not an intended self vote. But anyway I don't think it's a vital line of discussion, but the point is voting her for self voting when she's not self voting isn't productive.
especially since plum also says
"I forsee this being annoying and I blame it all on Tar for creating a role that does something this stupid in the first place."
Tarhalindur is noted for running the mind screw games where votes getting shifted often runs rampant so Plum def figured it out at that point and was voting herself inorder to vote SK and it was raj that first read wrong on terms of plum self voting. he realized his error fairlty quickly so i really see know reason why iec pushed that case unless he has never heard of the mind screw games

I see that DTMaster has claimed a post restriction. Post 149 exhibits it and comes off really insulting. I realize you must curse and insult but really feels like you are nearing the possibly of breaking some site rules so i must warn you and i will def have to reread dtmaster in isolation to make sure his pr is real and not a fake job. DT mentions he has been recruited. Cult and a few rare mafia and town roles do have recruiting options in normal mafia games, though as this is not a normal mafia game he could have entered the game for any reason. Though as he seems to want to keep that factor in the open and admitted i'm leaning toward town as cult or scum would want to keep the act of recruiting a secret. Inretrospect i plan to be keeping a firm eye on ortolon. If he does not want to dicuss the matter as a result of a town motive then that fine but i got some doubt on him so i will be watching him.

DT's scum theories are little far fetched though since 14 would be ridiculous though the part about claiming the possibility of a mafia GF and Mafia GF being a common role I don't really and other mentioning it could exist doesn't seem like a problem
spyreX wrote:Additionally our mod is awesome and responsive and this affects anything that it would make sense to alter - i.e. anything with a target.
Great, please don't tell me this effects who we worship at night as well
Mighty Orbits wrote:
DTMaster wrote:Actually, MO, your vote is scummy. Tar influenced the roles. That doesn't make Tar scum.
Your mom is scummy. Almost as scummy as calling someone's RVS vote scummy, but not as scummy as calling someone scummy and not voting them.

Like dis here.

unvote: SpyreX
vote: Iecerint
(DTM)

BTW, Faraday voters need to fix kthx.
That kind of action would be scummy but I don't see how DTmaster would legitimatly think you were scummy for voting Tar. I think that comment may have been part of an insult and not truly legit. Also i got to ask why you were making an unserious vote on tar at that point in the game due to him influencing game mechanics? You made an unserious vote at what i think was outside the RVS stage. Correct me if I'm wrong but why did you do it and what makes you think DT was serious and not insulting?

DT's response
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 09#2287909
"This makes you number 2 for being so angry at the Tar vote. What happened to voting Tar because he inspired this game? Huh huh? I'm pretty sure we're past the RVS stage once we started scum hunting."
rings that he didn't take you seriously and yet he now takes your anger seriously and question what i just asked in terms of if your vote was part of rvs.

*Face Palm* I just now read 180 and it seems you were being random and DT still didn't lookm to be taking you serious in his original comment so only question i got left for DT was why he randomed at point as i don't think we were 100% in RVS at the time of his vote correction so that it was more firmly on tar.

PF reads post 185.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 34#2287934
"RVS but you don't vote SK who you call scummy? Yes. Good job on the backtrack. Nice job. Voting for the RVS over your scummy read."
It seems DT has indeed pointed out your tar correction vote there was outside random and on someone you ndidn't think was scum when you really had a scum read elsewhere. Mo was not putting his vote where his mouth was which he complained about when yelling at DT in the first place which i find highly hypocritical. Yay I really want to vote Mighty orbits for this and if Iec's response to my early comments are good enough in terms of they make me lessen my earlier suspicions of him in favor of MO being worse at holding back a vote from Mo's main suspicions then i will move from Iec to voting Mighty Orbits. Until i decide to move vote or not Will def

Mighty FOS Mighty Orbits

For this at the time being. but yay i still ain't read Iec's response and i do have more to say towards him too

@ Iec

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 64#2287964
Also if you have seen scum rolefish elsewhere then why didn't you follow it strongly this time like making up for your previous mistake. that's part of why suspect and voted you earlier. also this comment
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 05#2288005
"
do agree with Percy's point that his first two posts don't make sense. For one thing, if you think someone is scummy, it's better to target them than the (perceived) VI
. So post 1 is kinda meh maybe anyway, at least as per his interpretation. But then he admits to being a category (1) player, which contradicts with that."
from iec also seems to lend to him not liking what i later accused him of since he came off as not going after some he thought was scum to me before.

J-scope, I thought that was jahudo and Kscope, didn't know faraday got involved with that recently. I pf just had wierd flashback to adel's hydra game. serious wierd funnyness

######################################

The post linked here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 46#2292146
Is animorph's opinions of page 10 through page 17 and some of 18.

I'm going to read ani's summary and what not and get caught up myself the rest of the way momentarily. If there is stuff I feel I need to add to what ani said I'll post them. Me and ani are a bit unco-ordinated as a result of me getting ready for a trip and this thread getting ridiculously long way too fast. Though i completly trust ani cause we are the same player and role and alignment. Got no reason to think he can't handle himself really with all that being true. But don't think I'm done peeps I will indeed help him some until i leave and hopefully get another post up and I'll help him even more so after i get back and all caught up again after my vacation. If worse comes to worse maybe i'll try something simular to what Mighty orbits is claiming in terms of have one player (in our case ani as he will be more involved with me on vacation) handle voting and gmae play while other player handle more of an advisory position (that would be me as i'm and better at thinking from the outside as i usually have trouble keeping up with things) So that strategy my play well to our strengths should i really get far behind At any rate i am done for now so see you guys all later
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Katy wrote:Added to this is the fact that in my experience Iecerint is not the type of player to pursue elaborate gambits as scum. (Feel free to correct me on this by giving evidence). This behavior from him is almost certainly town in my opinion.
Hmm? What experience is that? Or is this just conjecture?

@ DS, I posted about the Plum issue already; I defended Faraday because I misunderstood Plum's post.

I'm not a player who is likely to stick with a vote on page 3 (or whenever) unless the player has ignored me. Mina went on-record with an explanation quickly, so I got what I needed to know from that, and then a new scummy thing happened, so I went to investigate that instead. If, hypothetically, no one had beaten Mina in scumminess thereafter all day, I'd have come back to her at deadline. Is just how I do.

I wasn't yet satisfied on Fate at the time of the raj business IIRC. So I didn't

Things I Have Requested that need to happen

1. Plum talks about CMAR.
2. Mina posts about me.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Plum »

Dang I so thought my post had gone through. I still have most/much of it saved; hold on. Dang, it
didn't
save. You've gotta be kidding me.

Iec: I did do a cursory comparison of CMAR's play here to
two
other games I've been in with him, both where he flipped Town. I'm not seeing a really notable or noticeable difference, at least on a surface level. What am I supposed to be seeing, anyway? My read on him is fairly null at this point.

Reconstruction of my original post to come (at least partially, maybe abridged), but can be summarized (mostly) by:
Fate wrote:And now that Ooba has posted his FUCKING WIN CASE on you Mina and the gang I wouldn't be surprised if all three of the people Spy said he wanted to die via Dice roll are scum.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Katy »

Iecerint wrote:
Katy wrote:Added to this is the fact that in my experience Iecerint is not the type of player to pursue elaborate gambits as scum. (Feel free to correct me on this by giving evidence). This behavior from him is almost certainly town in my opinion.
Hmm? What experience is that? Or is this just conjecture?
It's conjecture based on what I know of your personality. What I know of you and your personality and playstyle in general does not jive with you outing both a faction you are affiliated with (or claim to be affiliated with) and the fact that you have a QT you participate in as an elaborate scum gambit. I DO see you doing this in your eagerness to help town.

However, if someone who has specific experience with you as scum (ABR mentioned playing on a scumteam with you) begs to differ, I will check out whatever game it is to see what you did there and compare.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Percy wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:I am a bit suspicious of some people blindly following ABR like he's the messiah, but at the moment I don't see any harm in his plan.
Um, what? How is your attitude different from most people's? What do you think of ABR's town-leading plan, other than you "don't see any harm in it"?
I don't see the harm in it because as I said I don't particularly want to worship my gods anyway and so if someone has a plan as to where the votes should go I'm happy to follow it for the moment. I think it's safe to at least allow one night to see if ABR can deliver. The bit I'm suspicious of though is people who just go "yeah let's follow ABR" which could be an effort to look town. Most town members would have at least some hesitation in giving someone control in case that person is scum, whereas scum obviously know for sure and can use it to score town points.
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Totallynotmafia wrote:@SK: Why would you vote, unvote, and vote again in the same post? What is the purpose of that?
Because the first vote was a joke vote. Near the end of my post I put my vote back on someone I actually thought was scummy.
Ah yeah sorry, just re-read it and realised it was a joke.
DTMaster wrote:@Totally
1. :S I don't like your point about convoluting the game. There are 28 players. If more then half of them are active and each person posts once an hour, thats more then a page per person to post ratio.

2. If you let MO use this argument for himself, then every argument that back fires on MO can be escaped by: MY OTHER HYDRA DID IT. LOOK HE DIDN'T SIGN HIS NAME.

3. Wow.Chrono is scummy how for thinking those factions are cool? You didn't like it apparently. I take it as a weak bread crumb or some guy who's probably not aligned and is random worshipping. Since when did the Norse Gods or the Egyption gods become scummy for you to dislike someone worshiping them.

Like that's totally fucking, crazy and reeks of Paranoia beyond SK's level.
1. It was more just a remark that I'm struggling to read the game thoroughly at the moment because there's so much to read, which is why I said if it's a tactic by scum then it's working on me. I guess I'm just used to mini games where I actually read every post in detail, but it's almost impossible here.

2. Obviously it can't be used as an excuse, but I think when you're dealing with a hydra you've at least got to differentiate between when an inconsistency, backtrack or whatever is the result of actual scummy behaviour or when it's just the nature of two people different people posting under the one account. To me, hydra's seem like easy targets for mislynches for scum because they are much more likely to present these inconsistencies, which was why I didn't like the point you attacked MO on, pouncing on it and saying it was backtracking when the posts were clearly made by two different people, and while it could be possibly scummy, most people would at least see that it could also be the result of a town hydra not working well together.

3. I just found it strange that someone would base who they think should be worshipped on what has the coolest mythology and not on what may possibly benefit the town, I mean, you don't vote for people to be lynched because you don't like them. You don't find that silly at all? I'm not sure if it's scummy but I think it's worth pointing out.

BTW, were you warned for that last fuckless post?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Chronopie »

On a break from studying, and I see people are paranoid over my statement that I would worship either of two of the four groups based on mythology. I made that statement purely for truth value, I do believe that they have the coolest mythologies, as a result, I wouldn't mind, if I had to make a
purely random
choice right now, of worshipping either of those two groups.

ofc I want to hear what plan ABR has come up with, just like everyone else.

--

You guys post alot in a short time. I'm mostly caught up, but seriously conflicted with wifom and speculation right now.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Actually I'm a little miffed at the chicken/egg game we've got going:

It sure seems like a lot of people are sitting on their laurels until ABR busts out the MASTERPLAN.

ABR says no MASTERPLAN until people get off their laurels.

This circle needs to stop.

If Plum doesn't have whatever the awesome post was up soon even if she's my super-homie she might have to rope. You've been non-existent this game in a baaad way.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

It may be that I've only played with him as a town replacement, but CMAR has this really earnest, eager-to-please manner that is totally absent from his posts in this game.

In place of that, all he's done all game is random-vote Nikanor, change it to DarkStalkers (that is, "fixing" his random vote) without further explanation, post joke posts, and promise to catch up.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Chronopie wrote:I see
people
are paranoid over my statement that I would worship either of two of the four groups based on mythology.
Who? That doesn't sound familiar to me.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Also, @ whoever, we worship factions, not players. So if whoever it was sent in worship of a player, they'll just get a wristslap from Kinetic AFAIK.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Faraday
1. Because sir, did you read Tar's claim? It's a huge soft claim to lyncher to God Fathers. Also Read Totally 4. This confirms my role because this should answer the question: why is DTM in this game. Finally it explains how both Tar and I know about the existence of the GF, and why I speculate there is a single faction.

2. That's huge back track to the Mina rolefishing argument. Like holy, it took you 23 pages to go back to this? I'd totally shoot Faraday just to see if he's scum trying to swing some suspicion onto Mina. But from who? Ice? Donno. But truthfully, I'd shoot Kat first then get a result before I'd shoot you.

3. WE HAVE FUCKING TRUE FLIPS. IT TAKES A CYCLE AFTER THE LYNCH ROLE COP. Actually we can verify claims with lynch role cops. Like if the role cop found the GF... its lynching time. :3

@Totally
1. <will answer or comment or something. Lost my train of thought self marker>

2.V.V. Why do you think I've been attacking MO. It's because I'm trying to differentiate that very issue. Hence why I said MO's recent tunnel case on me was townish because Troll/PZ is leading with heavily on his case. This is too passionate for scumz.

Also just because a hydra doesn't work well between two players, doesn't mean that you should give them extra leniency.

Besides: You'd think that after 6 pages where PZ posted his vote, he'd follow up on his partners reads. Or you'd think that PZ would assist Troll in the pressure, where Troll would scum huntz in the post.

Team work becomes essential to hydras, just like scumz, and just like town. Though, if you iso MO, he's more interested in finding out what happens when I break my PR, over scum huntingz. Which is why I'd still investigate him.

3. Wow, since
when can you tell us which gods are beneficial to the town
If you have information that leads to scum lynches, do claim please. Otherwise you're just as bad as SK.

ZOMG GODS CAN BE SCUMZ/ ZOMG GODS CAN EMPOWER TOWN. WAIT TILL THEY CLAIM. OH WAIT THEY CAN LIE, ZOMG WHAT TO DO. I can see cyclic arguments about the gods and powerups. Why don't we skip the whole debate and start testing which faction is beneficial you hear. Results are much stronger then chasing random shadows of nothing.

4. Yes I got beaten by the mod stick. Fucking Beholder made me lose my ability to talk to my recruiter in my QT. :<<<<<<. I QQ.

@Spy
1. You take one half of the lazy people, I'll assist in the other half. We'll have lots of fun beating them with pressure votes. Deal?

@Chrono
1. Your post reads: I have nothing to contribute. No, it fucking reads as: I have something, but I won't share until more people post so I can blend into the crowd better.

@Nikanor
Finally got around to you.

1. Why the hell did you speculate Parama GF? If you're going for a scum read, that's fine in your claim/pressure/etc. But to call him out on GFs? That's oddly specific.

2. You Ignored my questions in my last few walls. Why?

@Fate
1. Because awesome plan is slow. I don't care about awesome plan because the game will stall and scum will pretend to be ABR's sheep. I'd rather catch the scumz while ABR plans his awesome sauce, and use my worship as a reference point in his chart.

Scum huntz and awesome plan. I'll do the former. You can wait around for the latter.

@Kathy
Let's break your case down to 4 points.

1. The first RV. We both agree. Nothing biggy.

2. The second "RV" wasn't a vote. I'll let Nikanor answer this question, since it's directed to him, My interpretation (not a RV, more of a pressure)

3.SK vote. Now this is something. Explain to me the diffrence between Ice's point on Mina-scum linking to Ort-scum/DTM-scum and how it differs from Nikanor. How about Spy from Nikanor. Spy lead with the secret information theory. Ice fully explained the Mina link theory. But you seem to find them townier then Nikanor. I reread your whole issue with the lazy vote and:

I also disagree with your vote theory. Why can't you pressure someone with questions and votes? Why must you pressure someone? But only kill with votes.

Wouldn't the whole: if votes = death, and Mina gained votes because of her slip, be considered pressure to see how she behaves when she's going to die?

I don't see your logic in this. If you're saying that votes shouldn't be used for pressuring as here:
Kat wrote:I actually thought SpyreX's list of contradictory posts on Mina was well thought-out, but I worse than Mina's contradictions is Nikanor's "I voted to see if Spyre would give out secret info." I think it's a bad and lazy vote - if you want someone to explain something, pressure THEM to explain it. If you want to place a vote you should place it to kill scum.

Anyway, I should be able to get fully caught up tomorrow and ready to decide who is really the scum here, after I figure out my top suspects and give them a closer read. I have lost my ID, and unless I find it by tomorrow night, I guess I will have time to post when I would otherwise be drinking.
You should also be attacking Spy because he voted Mina, and then explained why his vote was on Mina to find the secret info.

4. Finally I don't see how you find Parama townie in his response to either Nikanor or Me.

a. He directly called Nikanor a liar/scum/dangerous scum that should be lynched after the fake claim on the result. He did not question insanity, which is something a town would do. When scum feels like they are cornered, they fight back viciously, and Parama demonstrates that.

b. Despite calling Nikanor scum, Parama attacked me and voted me over the "dangerous scum" for following the "claim.ed action". Yes I questioned Nikanor in the same post, but I can vote and question at the same time.

c. Have you done a Parama Iso? All hes done is: Called Chrono scummy on gut, called NIkanor a liar, attacked me when I voted him, call more people scum, and then say that he's not scum hunting because there's too many posts. Like zomg 28 people, active game, too MUCH FOR HIM TO HANDLE because the town IS TALKING AND FUCKING USING THE THREAD FOR DISCUSSION. OH NOES THAT MEANS SCUM CAN'T HIDE BY LURKING BECAUSE THE ACTIVE PEOPLE WHO ARE MOST LIKELY TOWN ARE USING THE GREATEST WEAPON IN THE GAME: SCUM HUNTING ZOMG

I don't know, but he hasn't done anything to help convince me he's actually trying to find scum. I don't even see the case on me.

MO is going beyond the call of duty to crack me down, but Parama is the definition of laziness.

Note to self: Reply to Dark. Gonna need to do a reread but something felt off for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm tired atm. Finish list from before.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Spy

You know the whole point of people not worshipping, sounds fucking off. You'd think that since part of the plan is to analyze worship votes, you'd like to be in control of it. Then again there be scumz in the sheep of followers. Time to use the scum be gone spray.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll have my cake and eat it too.

Tell me what is stopping you from scumhunting before you blow your load with a fucking random worship vote" When we have until the END OF N1 to send it in. If you want to accuse me of sitting around while I wait for ABR man up, because I'm doing BOTH.

Oh wait you called me town earlier, can't really do that can you?

Fuck it. You and your qt buddy Nikanor are off town list. Fucking cults.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and you and Nik claiming worship targets because you're scares that ABR can map votes is cute. That's why you sent in your votes BEFORE his plan came out and are hiding behind BS reasons

Parama being right about 3rd party nik is pretty scary though

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”