farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yes I received the results of all the actions Chaco took. Furclow should ask what the information that Adel got when he was rezzed if he didn't receive it, but I think he's lying.
Farside, from a mod perspective, does it make sense to give the players the name of who killed/rezz'ed/stalked/anything'ed you? So what you are asking of Furcolow, asking him to provide information about his attacker, is unreasonable.
It happened to him and as a mod you should act as though the player who is replaced has the same information that the person they replaced had. How is that unreasonable?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm feeling the Plum protection crew coming out again. Just need Magnua to come to Furclow's defense and the party is full.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I side with farside here. Furcolow should have all of that information. There is no way Percy would not give that to a player in a game like this.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:I side with farside here. Furcolow should have all of that information. There is no way Percy would not give that to a player in a game like this.
You want to vote kunk maybe too? Just have Elli dig the graves with DGB tonight.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:48 am

Post by iLord »

Wait, farside, you're asking for what information Furcolow received about his attacker, right? Like in the response PM at the end of night "Oh, you were almost murdered. Additional flavor here."
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I agree with VP/farside. The first thing I'd do in a game where I replaced in a game like this is
find out how I got those insanities and ask for the PMs!
so at the very least, he should have asked for them.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by iLord »

Ani wrote:I agree with VP/farside. The first thing I'd do in a game where I replaced in a game like this is find out how I got those insanities and ask for the PMs! so at the very least, he should have asked for them.
"I want every PM the person I replaced every received" or "I want a summary about everything that includes what I did each night"?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

#1 in this game. It gives you more then a summary would, considering how the PM's are in the first post, you could match everything.

I would (in a more normal game) choose #2.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by iLord »

ani wrote:#1 in this game. It gives you more then a summary would, considering how the PM's are in the first post, you could match everything.

I would (in a more normal game) choose #2.
I don't understand - don't you mean that you could match all the PM's from the first post from the summary, and not the other way around?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm saying you could match the PMs to the action your replacement did. The first post has the PM you should be recieving as well as what it does.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Second post, sorry. EXAMPLE (bolded is the bit I mean)
Percy wrote:Image

Together with [Other Participants], you venture into the heart of the temple. The long, winding tunnels stretch on for hours, always slanting down. Eventually you come to the circular Ritual hall.

You smear your own blood on the walls, and take your seat around the circle of dread power, lit with black candles scented with the tears of innocents.

Holding aloft your fetish of
Target
, you beseech the gods you serve to deliver chaos, blood and murder upon him!

A dark vortex swirls in front of you, and what slithers, floats, crawls its way out brings madness. It is a loathesome, fleshy construct of unimaginable power, covered with coiling tentacles and oozing putrid rot.

It sets off through the house to fulfil its purpose.

You breathe deeply as reality slowly reasserts itself. You blow out the candles...
If you recieved that PM, you'd know who else participated in the ritual with you on that Night, and you'd bve able to find out that you particpated in the Ritual.

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by iLord »

I don't see any essential information in the town PM's themselves that would not be included in the summary.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

The fact that you may need to ask about it anyways if you do the other way makes it better anyways.

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by iLord »

ani wrote:The fact that you may need to ask about it anyways if you do the other way makes it better anyways.
I don't understand - what would you need to ask about that's not provided in the summary?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yes I received the results of all the actions Chaco took. Furclow should ask what the information that Adel got when he was rezzed if he didn't receive it, but I think he's lying.
Farside, from a mod perspective, does it make sense to give the players the name of who killed/rezz'ed/stalked/anything'ed you? So what you are asking of Furcolow, asking him to provide information about his attacker, is unreasonable.
It happened to him and as a mod you should act as though the player who is replaced has the same information that the person they replaced had. How is that unreasonable?
He was told that Plum rescusitated him and that I attempted to kill him? Then I want to know why I don't receive explicit namings, man that would make this game sooo much easier. I think maybe we are having a miscommunication here. What I read from you was that you believe Furcolow got the exact names of his rezzers/killers. I don't see this as likely. Am I just reading your post wrong?
Welcome to the Network.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:24 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

iLord, your wither being really dense or
really don't understand
, as I can't explain any farther.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:28 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:I don't see any essential information in the town PM's themselves that would not be included in the summary.
There is nothing that would in the PMs. All that is in the PM and not the summary is flavor.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:51 am

Post by iLord »

ani wrote:iLord, your wither being really dense or really don't understand, as I can't explain any farther.
rewq wrote:There is nothing that would in the PMs. All that is in the PM and not the summary is flavor.
This.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I totally misread what farside was asking. I thought she was saying who he tried to kill, not who tried to kill him. That makes no sense.

Anyhow, someone freaking hammer Ellibereth now.
YOUR AD HERE

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:38 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

unvote, vote Ellobereth

we need to lynch Fur eventually though.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

don't you have twitchy?
YOUR AD HERE

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:49 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

no.

Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Percy »

The sun, the air, even the temple itself was rejuvinated. The turns and twists in the masonry still curled uncomfortably in my mind, and more sharply now - as though the power of the temple had grown as I had been transported to wherever I was.

We spent the day balanced on a knife edge; halfway between relief at our much more pleasant surroundings, and suspicion and madness from the days of torture we had suffered and inflicted.

Ellibereth
was the quietest. Before long, we felt the call of the sea. And that call was for more.

It was not a call born of desperation and hunger, nor any desire held by any earthly creature. It was a call for tribute, honour and respect, made in blood and death and madness.

We rolled him roughly down the steps and paid our dues. My eyes glazed over as I watched not a thing move in the water for several moments. My heart thumped in my chest, drumming in fear.

I could feel it. We could all feel it. Something was coming, hurtling up from the deep black waters.

The world revolved into night.

The stars aligned.

It had awoken.

It was coming.

Ellibereth
has been lynched. His
Insanity Count
was

Final Day 7 Vote Count

Ellibereth - 6 (rewq455, Furcolow, semioldguy, iLord, VP Baltar, animorpherv1)

kunkstar7 - 1 (farside22)

Not Voting
- 4 (DrippingGoofball, Ellibereth, kunkstar7, Magua)

Deadline to get your
Night Actions
to me is in 72 hours, on
Tuesday June 1st at 7:00pm (site time)
. Feel free to send your actions now, otherwise your Night PMs will be coming in ~24 hours. You may view a countdown to the deadline
Last edited by Percy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Percy »

I've been having some connection issues with the site, and I'm going to assume I'm not alone. I'm extending the Night Action deadline by 48 hours.

Night PMs going out very shortly. Those who have sent me their actions already may, of course, ignore them.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Percy »

The ocean erupted in a roaring spray, the sound crashing through my fragile mind. I remember laughing, gibbering at the thought of my impending death. I stumbled and ran as far as I could from what arose from the deep.

Past the dining room, into the church where we had committed murder - sacrilege or sacrifice? - so long ago, so fresh in my mind. Again I felt the prickling of memories stirring, of creatures worshipping the beast that ruled them from the waves.

With the creature so close, I could hardly think. When the others arrived, I got down low against the damp, sticky wall and we were fighting, yelling, struggling to find someone responsible.

Two of us didn't make it to the church, felled by foul things and foul desires.

iLord
was
Destroyed by an Unspeakable Being
Insanity Count:
DrippingGoofball
was
Murdered
Insanity Count:

dramonic
was a
Murderer
Ellibereth
was an
Investigator

All flavour has been updated, and will stay updated. Here are some handy links if you're interested:

It is now the
Eighth Day
. Deadline for today's lynch is
Thursday June 17th at 7:00pm (site time)
. You may view a countdown to the deadline

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch...
Last edited by Percy on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”