Pledge of Allegiance (Game Over! Page 76)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

If you don't mind I would like to ask a question from SC first.
StrangeCoug is there any reason you didn't target anyone yesterday if you are a neighborizer?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Also UK are you the one that does the 999 damage? If so who did you target last night?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

imaginality wrote:Because he knows there's little chance of me dodging his next bullet, and his preemptive basking in the sweet, sweet glow of his impending victory takes the edge off his grumpiness?
lol.

<3 imaginality.
RedCoyote wrote: I would be pretty shocked if she flipped scum, and her wagon seemed hypocritical, imo.
ITT RC catches on pretty slow.
farside22 wrote:Also UK are you the one that does the 999 damage? If so who did you target last night?
That would be 9999 damage, not 999 damage.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:02 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

@farside: I talk to death. I targetted Red Coyote last night, deciding that his little flip flop DGB attack felt really terrible, and I was going to deal with one of the trackers last night, since I think at least one of you is scum, as is my belief for most of the doubled roles.

I also figured that if I targetted charter, my shot would be redirected. Course, scum seems to have skipped all that and roleblocked me.

But, either way, I'm still not sure what to make of RC. I don't think he looks good, but given how close DGB was to lynch, why the hell would he be lukewarm as her scumbuddy at that point?

At any rate, SC does appear to have not added anyone to our happy neighborhood, and I'm very curious why.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

with a neighborize if you target scum does anything happen?
I know a masonize if they target scum you fail at gaining a mason. But that was a one shot ability I saw in a game.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:26 am

Well, since it's
neighborizing
, you don't know their alignment, so you wouldn't fail to bring them into your neighborhood.

I would assume it works on scum or else my action'd be somewhat stupid, what with the vig+Neighborize thing, and the fact I'd be TRYING to shoot scum.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I'm not voting Chronopie based upon what the governmental people said because of previously made objections. If there's a case to be made outside of all that I'm all ears, but points factions said so doesn't cut it for me.

I do agree with UK about the double roles containing scum. I was leaning towards RC as the scum tracker but honestly his strange ambivilance to the DGB throws me a little and farside's choice to track SC is just completely bizarre to me from a town perspective. Why wouldn't you track one of the doubles especially when we'd have someone able to confirm SC neighborizing them?

Not sure about the other duplicates, Plum's role claim makes more sense but I'm done trying to use that to break open in a game since it backfired on me the last time I tried it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Because I have a strong scum read on SC. Him not using is ability is odd to me.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 am

May I please ask what reason you have for not believe the government?

Rather, in this game? Considering I can think of tons of reasons not to believe the real government.

Mostly it's the non hostile otherness and the fact that three different factions confirmed each other's data that causes me to believe that Chronopie is the same alignment as DGB.

I do hope SC has a good explanation though. I do agree that I don't understand why you tracked him when I could easily have told you if someone was neighborized, and had them confirm it.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 am

Post by charter »

Fucking kill me now.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

UncertainKitten wrote:May I please ask what reason you have for not believe the government?
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I'm really annoyed that this whole other's discussion has taken over the town because I think it's a distraction and a mistake. With three point factions it makes the most sense to me that at least one of them earns points for scum assists rather than town assists so one could be feeding the others bad information to help themselves. And second, even if they are all town aligned one could easily be lying to the other to try and trick them into being on a town lynch to earn them negative points and gain an advantage that way. If I was part of an other faction and outed I'd certainly be spinning lies to confuse the other other factions.
To vote for chrono based on the government requires me to assume that all of the government earned points for pro-town behavior, that they made no mistakes (while still concealing some actions and partners), and that they were not engaged in any subterfuge when they were in direct competition for points. That is more assumptions than I feel comfortable making.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:17 am

Post by charter »

Where is the explanation for why Chrono is scum?

##vote Pops
in the meantime.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

UncertainKitten wrote:May I please ask what reason you have for not believe the government?

Rather, in this game? Considering I can think of tons of reasons not to believe the real government.

Mostly it's the non hostile otherness and the fact that three different factions confirmed each other's data that causes me to believe that Chronopie is the same alignment as DGB.

I do hope SC has a good explanation though. I do agree that I don't understand why you tracked him when I could easily have told you if someone was neighborized, and had them confirm it.
I didn't feel like I trusted you either, but frankly it was just more gut driving me to track SC then anything. I was going back and forth and sent 3 PM's to the mod changing my mind on who to track. From tracking you to tracking charter to tracking SC.
Besides there was no garentee you were going to be alive today in my view.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:25 am

@DDD: I think at least two out of three of them confirmed it, and the third one went along. Even if one was scum motivated, it was impossible for them to get away with lying.

@charter: Points bullshit.

I'll also point out we were all ready to lynch Chrono before his claim on Fishy.

I have a theory, actually. Suppose Chrono were lying about his role. Suppose he was actually an other/not other cop. Suppose he was a SCUM other/not other cop. Since Parama flipped as a TOWN other/not other cop (if charter/Plum are to be believed)

Anyone like that theory?

@farside: You probably should have tracked Chrono, at any rate. Since I doubt charter scum would be sent to do another kill.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

UK: I have a list of people I would like to follow and keep to myself.
Someone is obviously lying about their role and is a RB.
As long as people have that WIFOM about the claims I suspect neither myself or RC will be killed and will continue to have people thinking one is scum and the other is town.
Frankly I don't blame them as I have the same thought in my head as well.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

UK-There's actually two things that bug me with that theory. First is that fishy and only fishy's team claimed to have an additional ability (the one-shot doc) they were using in addition to the transmit stuff, when I don't see them getting the only additional ability for balance purposes. Shotty might not have been able to use it and the transmit since he was the last member of his team but I would put pretty good money that d3x/ani used whatever theirs was and kept it a secret, and he came to a different conclusion than fishy about the DGB/Chrono stuffs.

The second is that Chrono claimed town/not town results before Plum/charter claimed Universal Backups with Parama being a other/not other cop, and the symmetry of one other/not other and one town/not town cop makes sense to me. DGB's claim didn't look like a safe/fakeclaim given that I think all of the others in the game were government or the one guy trying to shoot them all, so I don't think it would be a given fakeclaim.

tl;dr: d3x prob lied about not using a second ability and Chrono's claim makes a lotta sense.

My top suspects right now are charter & SC, tracking/investigation results need to get outed from anyone who has them.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Plum »

RedCoyote is Not Other (so, is either Town or Mafia).

Does Chronopie's Milleresqueness involve Death Millerhood or am I remembering wrong?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I think he said investigation miller plus he couldn't get confirmation on whether points were/were not a factor in the game
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:51 am

Well, all I know is I plan to talk over the WIFOM and shoot one of you in the future.

@Gamma: But wasn't it a case where all three scoreboards ONLY worked with Chrono-DGB links?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I thought it was just fishy's but I'll double check
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:01 am

Post by charter »

Guys, I'm going to come clean here. I realize this probably looks bad for me, but hear me out. I targeted Ellibereth last night. He was not an other. I targeted him because of how he outed himself as secret service right after Zorblag claimed. I figured if Zorblag was 'other' the secret service would be 'other' as well. As it happens, that's not the case.

Now, I know you're probably thinking "Wow, Charter is such obvscum,
vote
", but I think if you ask yourself "Would Charter pick scum?" the answer is not in a million years. I think my stances towards DGB don't make much sense if I were her scumbuddy.

I also don't think I should be lynched. Since I'm actually town, getting lynched isn't going to tell you anything, since everyone voting me has a gift wrapped reason to do so, except that I'm doing a disastrous job of investigating.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

charter- Are you even for serious. two death vists+ a doubled role? No.
##Vote:charter

UK- From what I get of it, the scoreboard was from 1st-d3x 2nd- fishy and Shotty tied both days even though fishy had both him and imag on the Nico mislynch while Shotty had none, so Chrono pretty much has to be a "better" alignment than DGB unless Shotty got the points for claiming mixed up at first and fishy+imag on the Nico lynch was worth the same total as xvart's death.

charter shouldn't get hammered until everyones done claiming night action results.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:37 am

Can't we just have charter target you, gamma? In fact, why haven't we been demanding secondary suspects target Gamma?

At any rate, if we don't want to do that, I'm happy either lynching or shooting charter.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Mostly because he won't do it, and you already got roleblocked the night before so you can't pewpew him for insurance. Plus every night charter gets to kill means another night RC/farside isn't going to find not-charter actually shooting someone.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Chronopie »

UncertainKitten wrote:And, apparently I was roleblocked.

How disturbing.

anyway, obv
##Vote: Chronopie
given points bullshit, IIRC?
##Vote: UK

You are sooo not town biatch. get lynched.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”