DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Para
1. You're not affected by the shift? Because that vote would go onto Faraday if you're affected by the shift.

2. Also, If Nikanor has a scum result on you, I don't see why we shouldn't vote you. I don't see the point in delaying unless we have a question of sanity here and if Nikanor took into account abilities are shifted.

3. Your retort just makes me want to fucking lynch you more, considering you're attacking me for following the claimed scum on you, rather then questioning the sanity. It makes Nikanor's result more credible with posts like that and makes him, the threat, seem more dangerous to you, the scumz.

@Ice
1. The Mina thing was response to the debate you two were having. :S. My 2 cents on that.

2. If no one could worship last night, that means equal numbers for each god factions atm.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Parama »

Also my vote is prob on the wrong person.
unvote, vote: Iecerint
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:54 am

Post by DTMaster »

@MO

Dude, I did break my fucking PR. I swore in all my posts except 1, which I got a formal warning. So what? Yay you caught me getting a warning.

1. In my Name claim Ass is a swear and it's part of Kickass, so that part is moot.
2. The second one is when I got my warning.
3. I EBWOPed out of one of them in mistake, which makes Beholder a kind and lenient mod.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Iecerint »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The answer is no. I don't understand the second question.
OK, so.

1. ABR thinks Iec is trying to get people to worship the Norse Gods (using his clever strategy of not wanting anyone to claim worship targets, but w/e).
2. ABR thinks Iec is bad for doing so.
3. ABR thinks it's bad in part because it could reveal players' factions,
4. Which implies that ABR thinks revealing players' factions is a bad thing.
5. But when ABR thought he saw a NG breadcrumb from Iec, he announced it to the class! Huh! I wonder why he did that!

The second question is to indicate why this isn't an example of SX's definition of cognitive dissonance.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

You know what, the argument between Nikanor and Parama is funny. Makes me think that they're different god factions rather then scum hunting. The whole 3rd party is a fucking weird argument to be tossed around between them :<.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Parama »

Technically Nik is scum since he's cult or SK or something. And it's funny hearing that from you.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:05 am

Post by DTMaster »

Huh, Parama. The former is wrong because Nikanor didn't recruit me. The latter implies you should be fucking voting him rather then me. Interesting. My vote stays.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah, my attitude toward the Mina->Iec debate was that I was just demonstrating my perspective on DTM/O given scumM (since she said she didn't understand it). I see where her perspective comes from, too, though.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

Parama clearly has a post restriction that requires him to accuse everyone of being third party at least once on day one.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 am

Post by DTMaster »

"Snickers" Scum loves fucking with 3rd parties. "Tee hee" it gives them a chance to scum hunt and mean it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Iecerint wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The answer is no. I don't understand the second question.
OK, so.

1. ABR thinks Iec is trying to get people to worship the Norse Gods (using his clever strategy of not wanting anyone to claim worship targets, but w/e).
2. ABR thinks Iec is bad for doing so.
3. ABR thinks it's bad in part because it could reveal players' factions,
4. Which implies that ABR thinks revealing players' factions is a bad thing.
5. But when ABR thought he saw a NG breadcrumb from Iec, he announced it to the class! Huh! I wonder why he did that!

The second question is to indicate why this isn't an example of SX's definition of cognitive dissonance.
I think everyone revealing their faction would be bad, yes.

If one person is so clumsy as to inadvertently point to his faction by proclaiming who he wants to worship, then that is less bad than everyone revealing their faction.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Parama »

I'm voting you for reasons I have already explained.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Iecerint »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:If one person is so clumsy as to inadvertently point to his faction by proclaiming who he wants to worship, then that is less bad than everyone revealing their faction.
OK, then, why are you so excited about me? Why not attack any of the other players who have claimed worship targets? Why not target Els way way back when he brought up the idea? Why not target Els now for being the cause of everything.

Your fixation on me makes no sense.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: ?*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:28 am

Iecerint wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:If one person is so clumsy as to inadvertently point to his faction by proclaiming who he wants to worship, then that is less bad than everyone revealing their faction.
OK, then, why are you so excited about me? Why not attack any of the other players who have claimed worship targets? Why not target Els way way back when he brought up the idea? Why not target Els now for being the cause of everything.

Your fixation on me makes no sense.
Well I decided to pick you because the others didn't strike me as being as scummy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Iecerint »

OK, then, what are the actual scummy things about me? Because the things you've listed so far are both not very scummy and apply more to other players IMO.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:41 am

But it also applies to you. So you are scummy.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Mina »

Okay...this is AWESOME.

Seriously, even I thought choosing ortolan to bug Nikanor about was kind of arbitrary. Who'd have thought I'd throw a dart in the dark and hit scum?

Fate explained why ort's last post was horrible, so no sense repeating it. Seriously, your only thoughts are that a throwaway line of set-up speculation is interesting? No defence against the cognitive dissonance or misrepping raj accusations beyond insulting us? Are you
trying
to get yourself lynched?

@Parama: please stop being so scummy when you're voting for my suspect. It makes me nervous.

@Plum: you thought of the words "cognitive dissonance" by yourself to explain ort's scumtell, without seeing Fate's post?

@Fate: sorry for misreading your post. Whether you were blasting Chrono or DTM doesn't change that the quote you mentioned in that post...but meh. I don't particularly suspect you now, so it's irrelevant. (I thought you meant only people who knew you well could meta you...but yeah, your sig.)

@ABR: I don't care if you're not getting lynched today. I care if you give us suspects.

@Nikanor: could I get a teensy bit of response to you for the points I made against you? Considering I addressed you by name in size eighteen font up above, it was kind of hard to miss.

@dramonic: see what I asked you up above. Why is your vote on me, and who else do you suspect?

@DTM: Do you realize that J-scope and Faraday are the same person? When reading their posts together, does that put J-scope's Iecerint posts in context, or is your opinion the same?

I will admit that my original ort case wasn't a smoking gun. His vote on Fate alone wasn't the problem--it's just the whole package. His point on raj was one several people had already mentioned, IIRC, and accused raj of making. (Admittedly, I'd like to see something from raj that isn't an overreactive defence. I need to reread those pages to see who might have been opportunistic there.) I thought it was as good a place as any to apply pressure. Chronopie is also scummy, but in that unreadable-ball-of-goo way of VIs.

I actually don't have a problem with SK--his last big post seemed well thought-out. There isn't really enough for me to make up my mind yet on him, though.

More to come later.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:02 am

@Mina

Right now...Iecerint...Fate...hmm...those are the obvious choices for now, will have to think more about the others.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Mina »

EBWOP: whoops, for some reason, I thought Parama's vote was on ortolan.

Also, I posted before finishing a couple of my sentences. I meant that ortolan accused raj of being "illogical" and "opportunistic" for voting Plum because of a self-vote ("because Plum implied a self-vote would be helpful"--where did she do that?)--totally missing the point (as raj did) that Plum's self-vote wasn't even a real self-vote. Need to check if Plum's assessment of ort is accurate and reread that whole exchange afterward.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Parama »

I'm not being scummy, everyone just thinks I am. It's common. And I don't give a damn, because I'm finding the scum and nothing anyone says is going to stop me from doing that.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Mina »

Uh...DTM?
Oh yeah last night I recieved a note when I came in. There is a mafia faction, and I highly think it's a single mafia faction and it has a Godfather. Yes I'm claiming role related information nao in Alice in Wonderland Style.
You know what, the argument between Nikanor and Parama is funny. Makes me think that they're different god factions rather then scum hunting. The whole 3rd party is a fucking weird argument to be tossed around between them :<.
Something doesn't compute.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:29 am

Post by dramonic »

If everyone thinks your scummy, chances are you're doing it wrong...
Not giving a damn will only result in getting mislynched as town or lynched as scum. In either case it goes against your wincon :S
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:45 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hrmm.

I never said, nor implied, that I thought Mina was town and was voting for information. In fact, I was very clear that I think she is scum AND if I am right there are sweet, delectable morsels to be garnered from it.

I could swing Mina, Ice, Ort. In that order of preference by small margins.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Elscouta »

@SpyreX:
Can you sum up your case on Mina. Reading your iso, I don't see anything else than "not receiving good vibes"

@Mighty Orbots:
Did you read my post 331? Why did you ignore it?
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”