Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Mina wrote:Don't use "Oh, but that damn SpyreX made me do it by teasing me with extra information!" as an excuse.
That's actually exactly why I voted for you, though.
Mina wrote:What do you think of, say, Iecerint? Ooba? Ortolan?
They're stand-up guys! I love 'em to death.
How many posts does ortolan have? Two? Same with Ooba. The thread hasn't been open a day yet. Give it some time, and I'll give you some of my reads.
You can't rush art.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by Fate »

We're in the double digits and LOLNIKA hasn't comitted a scumtell yet and been obvious, so I'll lean town on him.

That and the fact that he and DTM are bickerling like an old married couple.

Iec's "Norse gods cuz cool kids are doing it" then mentioning later "I LIKE FOLLOW U ABR!" makes me *headscratch* as to why he didn't say "Idunno I'll just wait for ABR on the whole worship thing."

Glad to have some MOAR insight to Wizardmeta. Shame that dumb townies can contradict themselves all the time just by not paying attention. Not really seeing it with Mina though I have skimmed over every player who I haven't played with before's posts to make things easier.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by Starbuck »

OMG people, slow the fuck down.

This is just an initial read through. I know I will be re-reading the thread throughout the game.
SaintKerrigan wrote:'Sup, folks I know?
Hi /wave

I'm not sure I care for Mina's blatant role speculation and then sudden backpedal of "Well, I don't want to be accused of rolefishing". Her later defenses don't really address the questions posed to her.

Vote: Snow_Bunny

(Mina)

On ABR's # of scum question, I'd say about 8. Maybe including a possible third party and/or multiple scum groups. It's kinda too early to tell for me right now.

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Fate wrote:You're reluctance to share with the town is noted.
Communist Russia forced its people to share with the town. Look what happened to them.
/high five on that comeback

I giggled.

On Fate, he's typically a balls to the wall kind of guy. Right now, he's null for me.

DTMaster wrote:
As an 11 year old girl, my mouth is as clean as a sailor and I'm the reason why rule 19 exists. I have a post restriction to swear like a sailor and insult people. So suck it up cunts
As a Sailor, I think you are doing a wonderful fucking job.

This...
DTMaster wrote:Your dick is plunging into the delicious, sweet, dripping cunt of policy voting. Shame it can't satisfy it.

is genius and I still can't stop laughing.

@ChronoPie's 182 - From the rules...
Beholder wrote:
New Rule: <19> Foul Language, cursing, and general dirty talk is not only allowed, but encouraged, in this game. Please understand this at the beginning of the game as taking offense will be laughed at and ridiculed. You have been warned.
<19a> As a caveat, this does not mean abusive, harassing, or derogatory behavior will be tolerated, just that there will not be any restrictions on your vocabulary. If you are unfamiliar with the difference remember, racist remarks and the like are still racist, when you attack someone directly, or continually bully someone (directly, not because you think they are scum, etc), it doesn't matter your language, it is still abusive and harassment
So what I'm saying is, suck it the fuck up.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Mina »

Snow_Bunny wrote:The game just began and there's six pages already!? Geez, guys, give me a break.
Nothing in those six pages stood out to you? Since then, have you noticed anything else that was noteworthy? (Some people warned us that they'd be away, but you didn't.)

@SaintKerrigan and Elscouta: when you get back, I'd like to hear some suspects from you both. Most of your posts have been about the set-up. It's giving me trouble reading you.
Starbuck wrote:I'm not sure I care for Mina's blatant role speculation and then sudden backpedal of "Well, I don't want to be accused of rolefishing". Her later defenses don't really address the questions posed to her.
Starbuck, which questions in particular do you think I haven't answered satisfactorily? Also, which of my posts did you think were either too much role speculation or not enough?

(I really don't think your reasons are fair. I never said anything about not wanting to be accused of rolefishing at the time. I thought it was perfectly safe to discuss if the replacements were recruited but potentially dangerous to talk too much about the role of the gods in this game. It's not as if I have to be either totally open about role/set-up speculation or totally silent. Why can't there be a middle ground? I'm more sympathetic to SpyreX's "cognitive dissonance" accusations.)
Nikanor wrote:That's actually exactly why I voted for you, though.
So are you saying it wasn't a serious vote? You aren't pushing this to a lynch?
They're stand-up guys! I love 'em to death.
How many posts does ortolan have? Two? Same with Ooba. The thread hasn't been open a day yet. Give it some time, and I'll give you some of my reads.
You can't rush art.
That only means it will take you less time to read them. ;)

All right, I'll be more specific. What do you think of Ortolan's jump onto the Fate wagon?

~~~~~
I started trying to write a list of my impressions, but there isn't enough to go on. Although there are players on whom I'm leaning town, most people haven't contributed enough for me to tell if they're scummy or just busy. Right now, of the very active players, I feel worst about Fate and Iecerint. In a nutshell, although some of the players wagoning him look a bit shady, I think Fate is acting erratically and pushing weak arguments--I've seen him play as town in PYPIII, and he wasn't this OTT. I've played a game with Iecerint-scum, and he did a great job of looking active and protown, but was a bit overly technical and cautious about joining bandwagons. I'm getting the same impression here. I'll give quotes with examples in a bit.

Still, I dislike lower-profile players like ortolan, Chronopie, ooba and Parama more. I haven't decided who deserves my vote more than CMAR (since Kinetic counted my badly formatted vote).

I'm starting to feel better about DTM. I thought he blew things out of proportion in his back-and-forth with Mighty Orbots, but he shows signs of trying to probe for people's motivations--for example, pushing Faraday to explain his reads. I'm leaning more "stirring-shit-up-to-get-reactions" than "stirring-shit-up-to-distract-people" on him...although this might change if he doesn't keep making half of his posts insults.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by ooba »

Town
SpyreX
Fate

Most probably town - ABR

Scum
CMAR - I've just played three games where he was town. His initial posts in this game are forced.
SK

Mighty Orbots
Mina - why the fascination with ortlan?
Ortlan
rajrhcpfreack

I cannot read DTMaster.

I find Iecerint's play different from both the most recent scum and town game I've played with him. Iece, are you a third party role here?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:50 am

Post by manho »

This is definitely too fast. it was still locked yesterday when i check the site, and 11 pages now.

spyrex and abr are town. iecerint is more likely scum. fate is just what fate is for now. DTM should stfu. that's all my first impression.

other thought will be posted later, when i have time.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Parama »

What the hell. Guys, at the rate you're posting I will not be able to keep up with this thread.

Also, called DTM posting a wallpost. Now that it's already happened there's no sense in keeping my vote.

unvote

vote: manho

Yes I know this is going to Chrono. I don't have a reason yet but I want to vote him based on a gut feeling.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mina wrote:ABR, what happened to that question about the number of scum? You claimed you had a plan on what to do with that information, but you seem to have abandoned it in favour of your worship-claiming. (My read on ABR is town, but that one detail niggles at me.
It's relevant but as far as I can see everyone agrees on a 4/4 scum spread +SKs.

Vote: Iecerint
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Mina »

I have to go to work, but just a few questions.

@manho: Before I give my reasons for suspecting Iecerint, I'd like to hear yours, when you have the chance. Suspecting Iec is kind of the done thing now.

@Mighty Orbots: why do you think that DTMaster might be faking his posting restriction? (Upon reading closely, I think his attack on you for not voting SK was a blatant misrep--maybe I take back the "leaning town"--but you seem to have pulled this out of nowhere.)

@Fate: an example of something that bugged me about you on my reread:
Fate wrote:SEE HE'S DOING IT AGAIN. HAVEN'T WE TAUGHT YOU ABOUT ROLE SPECULATION YET? ROLEFISHING IS NO LONGER A VALID SCUMTELL THANKS TO FUCKTARDS LIKE YOU WHO DO IT FOR SCUM. OR MAYBE YOU IZ SCUM WHO COMMIT OLD TELLS CUZ U DUM?
How the hell is DTMaster rolefishing by pointing out
that you claimed scum
? It's like you're doing it on purpose just to be contrary. You and DTM seem to have similar playstyles this game.

Also, what do you think about Nikanor's response to DTM's theory? Do you think it was scummy or neutral?

@ooba: why
not
ortolan?

If you're asking why I asked Nikanor about him, then it's a follow-up to my list of three players. When he said there was nothing they'd done worth commenting on, I decided to narrow it down to a specific event that I found mildly interesting to press him further.

If you're asking why I suspect ortolan in general...again, why
not
ortolan? He's one of a pool of low posters who've only posted once or twice with safe filler (a category you belong to as well). To top it off, there's the conflict between his response to my "role-fishing" and DTM's--if the secret information was that he was recruited, then I don't see the reason for coyness. It also occurred to me that both the Mafia and Town might get a recruit, so the replacements could be 1 town v. 1 Mafia. Might as well start somewhere.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Parama »

DTMaster wrote:4. Because Fate and Para has a meta reason for their vote. Look at Para's retort, it's shows a duality in their meta relationship. Aka, Fate wants Para dead, like ABR strives to kill DGB.
Actually I am 100% serious. Fate is definitely 3rd-party.
Chronopie wrote: That last MO post was Zorb, but it sounded, almost, normal. Lynch the not-so-troll troll. Additionally, the pair of them are playing weaksauce.

Unvote
Vote: Fate
(MO)
Oh look my gut is right again. I thought it was confusing games, guess not.

And this is about everything worth commenting on. Stop spamming guys.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:39 am

Post by manho »

as for the worship thing, i don't have any preference. but i would like someone to tell me who he is voting for.

as for the number of scum, 1 team of 6, 2 teams of 4, plus a few 3rd-party, are the favourtie choices here. but why none of you think of 4 teams of 2/3, each with its corresponding god?

my suspect on iecerint is only a brief feeling when i was reading the thread, maybe i've got influenced by the others. i'll iso him later to see if he is really scum.

are there anyone else who worth an iso reading? i don't have time to read the whole thread again.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Spy: Mina is town. Cast thy nets elsewhere.
Mina wrote:@Mighty Orbots: why do you think that DTMaster might be faking his posting restriction? (Upon reading closely, I think his attack on you for not voting SK was a blatant misrep--maybe I take back the "leaning town"--but you seem to have pulled this out of nowhere.)
Here's my problem.

DTM is going absolutely berserk ITT. And a lot of what he's posting is absolute nonsense. It's antitown to the extreme even without the retarded posting restriction, but (and here I agree with chrono) throw that in and it's just a big scumfest.

If I had that PR I'd just say what I want to say and throw something retarded at the end. But I'm town so.
Parama wrote:Actually I am 100% serious. Fate is definitely 3rd-party.
ORLY?

Site + proxy is a nightmare.
Beholder wrote:26 Iecerint (1) - Parama, Mighty Mighty Mighty Orbots
XD
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Spy: Mina is town. Cast thy nets elsewhere.
Mina wrote:@Mighty Orbots: why do you think that DTMaster might be faking his posting restriction? (Upon reading closely, I think his attack on you for not voting SK was a blatant misrep--maybe I take back the "leaning town"--but you seem to have pulled this out of nowhere.)
Here's my problem.

DTM is going absolutely berserk ITT. And a lot of what he's posting is absolute nonsense. It's antitown to the extreme even without the retarded posting restriction, but (and here I agree with chrono) throw that in and it's just a big scumfest.

If I had that PR I'd just say what I want to say and throw something retarded at the end. But I'm town so.
Parama wrote:Actually I am 100% serious. Fate is definitely 3rd-party.
ORLY?

Site + proxy is a nightmare.
XD
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Elscouta »

Hmm. Lots of posting this night.

Various things of note :

ABR:
I'm fine with him directing worship votes for the early game. However, it comes without saying that he will need to provide more information later on.

Icerint:
His attack on mina feels forced. I don't really see much weight in his accusations.

Mighty Orbits
: 155 is horrible. A random vote at this stage? Complaining about noise in the last 6 page, and adding more instead of contributing? Fence-sitting on ABR? Nah,
Unvote, Vote: Fate
(Mighty Orbits)

Chronopie:
I'm wary of him. He is voting MO, which is a good point, but i feel he is a bit following the town in this game. 179 looked to me especially like going for the easy target.

Parama:
Actually I am 100% serious. Fate is definitely 3rd-party.
This needs explanation. Not necessary a claim, but if you have reliable information (and not gut) that he is 3rd-party, we will have to look at this seriously.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:15 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Manho

You are a ho. Literally.

Point 1. You don't vote Ice for calling him scum on your reads. Scummah cock sucker!

Point 2.
The Hoe wrote:as for the worship thing, i don't have any preference. but i would like someone to tell me who he is voting for.
Who is he? Referring to coordinating the town for specific gods? Or referring to specific players.

@Para
1. Oh on your fate vote. So it's a real vote ><;

@Mina
Whoa, if you agree with him, obviously that train of logic doesn't follow with: "but you seem to pull this out of nowhere". You're either criticizing me, MO, or both of us and going the middle ground.

This post reads as insane buddying.

2. Um. I'm going to be classy by pointing to Starbuck's post on rule 19 a. Screw it:

Cocks and Cunts are my metaphoric bread and butter. The meanings on how I use them represent the arguments that fill the bread and butter to make it into an awesome sandwich. Then you look at the fruit of your work and hope to put it together so that it's tasty, and you kill scumz. (and make a good sandwich, nom nom nom)

3. Whoa.
Mina wrote:Do you mean that Ortolan and DTMaster would be confirmed town (although Iec seems to have read it the opposite way)?
This is a bad assumption. If you flip town, doesn't mean either Ortolan or DTM are town. If you flip scum, though, it's more likely that DTM and/or Ortolan are scum.

Personally I don't think the questioning the recruitment thing is indicative of scum with the links to the new players. (see Spy).

@ABR
Except I believe there might be a single faction because I was told there was a mafia god father. Not mafia (faction) god father.

@Fate
Gasp. We are totally, not
M
A
R
R
I
E
D
/fun rainbow colors.

@Nikanor
1. Art is slow.

@God Theory.
Self note: Make a list of people who oppose the gods. Iso them. Scum are likely to try and screw with things they don't know about (ie, oppose coordinating worships). If the gods are determined to be independent from scum, then we should shoot the opposers with fire.

It's the same idea as Universe Mafia. Scum want to make unique game mechanics fearful for the town, so they won't use it. Game mechanics are put into games for a reason. In Universe mafia, it's teleporting and splitting up scum groups. Gods, well we'll find out.

@VC
27 Ortolan (0) -
28 DTMaster (2) - Elscouta
TOWN STOP: ELSCOUTA ARE YOU A VOTE STEALER YOU SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMM ???
(see in the vote count)

Parama, MO, DON"T VOTE. WE ARE FINDING THE PERSON WHO IS VOTELESS. PARMA CHANGED HIS VOTE, SO DON"T CHANGE IT.
Beholder wrote:7 Fate (2) - Chronopie, DTM
Huhuhuhuh, I thought the votes are shifted?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:21 am

Post by DTMaster »

@MO
V.V. You listed scum reads before your RVS. Then you said that I was unfairly attacking your RV because of the difference between PZ and Troll on how they control said Hydra.

And that's just a weak argument? No, because RV voting after analysis is always weak. Both you (troll) and PZ had 6 pages of analysis when you made the RV. Use it, or get attacked for it. 6 pages of discussion that started from page 2 with explosive arguments.

If you are calling my scum hunting scummy, then just go fuck yourself. The end.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Woah, 11 pages in a day, you guys aren't pushovers! This game is gonna be fun!

Now then, a few things I want to adress.

First, my vote isn't affected by the delirium, just saying.

@ABR: I'm fine with you playing town leader with a psychosis complex. Also, my estimate is 2x4 + 2x1 for the scum/SK question.

@DTM: With a post restriction like that, I would really like if you could not post too often. Or at the very least try to tone it down. You can swear and be polite in the same post. Also, read the votecounts correctly instead of spouting crap.

@Rajh: It IS OMGUS that you're doing though. SK voted you on a random whim because your name is hell to spell and you're going all defensive.

@SpyreX: When you say ANY targeting ability, does that include worship targets? If so we don't want to be worshipping the great old ones, yes?

@Percy: AFAIK we can't worship the endless...

@Fate: Why the hell is your vote on Plum(SK) with a pair of comments against Chrono. Erm whut?

@MO: You might be an hydra and all, but if the troll half puts an idea forward and the Zito half jumps the otehr way you sure as hell have better have a good explanation other than "hydra, pay no mind"

@Parama: Fate is 3rd party because...?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Elscouta »

TOWN STOP: ELSCOUTA ARE YOU A VOTE STEALER YOU SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMM ???
The names that are listed on the votecount are those before the shift, while the numbers give the number of vote after the shift, hence the discrepancy.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

also

Vote: Mina
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

Except we has a hidden player:
Beholder wrote:19 SpyreX (0) -
20 Katy (0) -
21 Tarhalindur (1) -
Dram, I don't care about your squeamish little cock. If you don't like my posts then go the fuck away. I'm going to play this game regardless how you guys handle my PR.

Be more like MO/Ice who's trying to scum hunt me. Be less like scummy-chrono who complains about my PR.

Dram shot up on my scumometer.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 am

Post by DTMaster »

Actually its probably

@Mod
Is the VC accurate or is the fucking error in it
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:39 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Mighty Orbots wrote:I expect SaintKerrigan to find this post suspicious just because I'm the one making it and it's how he reacts to me.
Har har. Actually, I don't see your hydra as scummy at the moment. Must be because of Papa Zito. ;)
Mighty Orbots wrote:Fate's initial play is probably too ballsy for scum though I don't know his play well.
Fate can actually get really ballsy as scum, so it's not out of the question. (Ongoing game, so can't directly reference it.)
Fate wrote:To answer SK: I never said I knew there to be win cons related to worships, that was just speculation on my part and their possible existence is one reason to have worships out in the open.
I see. But wouldn't telegraphing our every worship vote make it easier for people with worship wincons to try and sway worship votes in favor of their wincon?
DTMaster wrote:How? Unless scum is one of said factions, or they know who's on each faction. V.V. If anything, People who have specific worships want to coordinate the worship votes for a certain factions.

We don't know if that faction is town-aligned/scum-aligned. We don't know if a faction gains the majority they grant us massive powerups.

Heck the whole worship thing reads as multiple factions, but not necessarily multiple scum factions.
If scum belong to one of the god factions, they get benefits from being part of the majority-worshiped god factions. They may be able to influence where worship votes go, whether through persuasion, role-related ability, or otherwise. The point is, we have no idea yet how scum can influence worship votes, and making it easier for them to know where worship votes are going just sounds like a recipe for disaster.
DTMaster wrote:Do you hate the gods you mother fucker? You seem to like ABR's plan that hint heavily about the worships, but you don't like the gods in general.
Who said I didn't like gods in general?
rajrhcpfreak wrote:OMGUS or not his reasoning is fallible. lets go slowly for you to understand..

1. he first blames it on random vote. i do detest random votes but thats a losing battle.
2. what better way to random vote than to place a vote and it magicly moves it to another player.
3. apparently the random random vote isnt good enough for SK so he unvotes and rerandom votes.
1. Random votes are random votes. Seriously.
2. And I was aware of this how, exactly?
3. Because I like being technically correct. I random-voted you, but it went on someone else, so I fixed my random vote so it appeared on the correct person. Some people are like that.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:now lets make some conclusions:
1. since his vote really isnt random then there is somthing behind his votes.
i can only conclude that he has some reason to vote for me, or he has a reason not to vote for Iecerint. i wont go into the the many WIFOM options that we can go from that, but in the end he is lying about his random vote.
This is either excessive OMGUS paranoia, or you're scum trying to drum up an early case.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:is this OMGUS? well is it ok to attack a person that you know is innocent for intentially voting for them but hiding it as a random vote? yes as long as its not yourself aparently. is he scum? possibly. enough for me to call him out on it and give him a vote. its not like any of his votes have been pro town anyways.

i really hate that we get to a place in the game where we cant confront attackers without it being called OMGUS.
Your argument is OMGUS. You're taking something insignificant and blowing it way out of proportion. Portraying your case as the victim of "unfair" OMGUS accusations doesn't suddenly improve it in any way.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:On worship, i dont care how we do it. i can vote any way, how ever the town requests, or make all my vote completely transparent.
This is scummy. This is grovelling at its finest.

Fate forgetting the vote quirks on PAGE 8 is major /facepalm territory.
Percy wrote:In theory, we could tabulate who falls under the "benefits if X is worshipped", and select the group that has the most townie-looking people in it to worship. Otherwise, we either (1) Ignore the worship mechanic (bad idea), (2) Worship at random / in secret (also bad idea) or (3) Worship a group of gods to give a specific player the worship benefit, risking a boost to scum as well.
Locking scum into claims now is also a good idea wrt the worship mechanic.
Ok, now this is actually decent reasoning. I'm still concerned with possible ways scum could influence our worship votes, however.

Also, locking scum into worship vote claims is irrelevant since they'll probably not tell the truth anyway. Unless ABR's player map specifically tells him which players voted for what gods, we won't know the difference.

Chrono's vote for MO is ??? territory.

Have addressed the concerns raised by J-scope in answers to other players.

DTM seems gung-ho on nailing MO for not voting for me despite being "suspicious." Yet when MO requests clarification, DTM seems to forget the matter entirely. What's up with that, DTM?

@ Raj: I don't have a problem with voting Icerint. I do have a problem when my votes don't end up where I thought they'd be, even if they're random votes. Again, why're you freaking out over a random vote?

Not sure yet about the Mina mini-wagon. The way Mina explains things looks valid, and some interesting points get raised (like Ort and DTM's answer to his question). I'm not sold on Mina-scum. Nik, however, gets negative town points for the pseudo-vote and the weak hopping on the Mina mini-wagon.
Mina wrote:@SaintKerrigan and Elscouta: when you get back, I'd like to hear some suspects from you both. Most of your posts have been about the set-up. It's giving me trouble reading you.
Don't worry, suspects and stuffs are coming.

@ Ooba: Why am I scum?

@ DT: WTF is with this vote thief stuff? I see nothing wrong with the vote count (beyond the usual shenanigans).

OK, supects inbound! Scummiest at the top:

Nikanor
Raj
DTM
Fate

Unvote: Beholder.
Vote: Nikanor.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:41 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Fuck I screwed up the vote.

Unvote: Nikanor.
Vote: DarkStalker.

Snide remark to Fate about forgetting the mechanics retracted. :oops:
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 am

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:Dram, I don't care about your squeamish little cock. If you don't like my posts then go the fuck away. I'm going to play this game regardless how you guys handle my PR.

Be more like MO/Ice who's trying to scum hunt me. Be less like scummy-chrono who complains about my PR.

Dram shot up on my scumometer.
You're being a moron here DTM. Seriously, there is a way to play the game without being an ass to everyone in every interaction, even if your role says you have to swear.

I don't think you're scum, why would I scumhunt you?
I'm a hoot
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Beholder »

Day 1, Vote Count 6

The Crumbling Waste

Within the core of Sanctuary the remnants begin their struggle anew...

1 Starbuck (0) -
2 Faraday (1) -
3 ABR (0) -
4 manho (0) - Parama
5 dramonic (0) - Iecerint, Ortolan
6 chronopie (1) -
7 Fate (2) - Chronopie, DTM, Elscouta
8 ooba (0) -
9 Mighty Orbots (3) -
10 Parama (0) -
11 Plum (0) - raj, Fate
12 totallynotmafia (0) - DarkStalker
13 SaintKerrigan (2) -
14 Elscouta (1) -
15 DarkStalker (0) - CryMeARiver, SaintKerrigan
16 Snow_Bunny (1) - SpyreX, Nikator, Starbuck
17 Nikanor (2) -
18 Mina (3) - dramonic
19 SpyreX (0) -
20 Katy (0) -
21 Tarhalindur (0) -
22 Percy (0) - Plum, Percy
23 Kairyuu (0) - Mina, ooba
24 rajrhcpfreak (2) - Faraday
25 CryMeARiver (2) -
26 Iecerint (1) - Mighty Mighty Mighty Orbots, Rampage
27 Ortolan (0) -
28 DTMaster (2) -

Votes Required to Lynch: 15
Not Voting: 6

Sometimes I fuck up vote counts. Most of the time I go back and fix them. This
should
be good.
Last edited by Beholder on Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”