Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, I see what you meant, Plum. I didn't notice that SK was 2 below you on the votelist, so I thought you were like "typical random vote...no wait, I'll vote myself because I hate my role."

Not to beat a dead horse, but please indicate explicitly that your Percy vote is a raj vote (etc.) in the future. Make it easy for isoers in a few months.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by DTMaster »

The themes are gods and men. I'm a man (girl). Flavour is from everywhere. I'll name claim because this is going to distract the town from the scummah players with flavour analysis..

I'm Hitgirl from Kickass
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by DTMaster »

OH FUCK I DIDN"T SWEAR IN MY LAST POST. FUCK FUUCK.

EBWOP: FUCK!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh well, if I get a rules infraction it'll confirm my PR. Cunts. Onwards to the scum hunting.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Fate claims to have dropped roleclaim hints in his first post, this looks pretty blatant to me.
Fate wrote:all my PM tells me is who my buddies are that I win when all the good guys are gone.
I read this as a scum claim. I just don't see any other way to read this.

Unless He's just being a douche. I wouldn't put it past Fate.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Jesus, the walls. On page < 10.
DTM wrote:This makes you number 2 for being so angry at the Tar vote. What happened to voting Tar because he inspired this game? Huh huh? I'm pretty sure we're past the RVS stage once we started scum hunting.

Your vote, at scum hunting stage, is scummy because it just backtracks onto Tar for policy. This isn't mind screw big buddy.
lolwut. Your PR is not making coherent sentences?

Tar vote was random vote. Then moved because voting shenanigans were revealed. But then moved to you since you're this huge cloud of white noise and I don't buy your PR so you're a better spot for it.

Also I agree with Iec. Woopwoop.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Chrono. You played with Fate. We played with Fate. He's known for his douchbaggery. You mother fucking dick.

Do you think he's playing diffrently from his other games? Huh. HUHUUUUUHHHHHH? I don't see much differences in this game so far.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Chronopie »

There's a difference between Post restriction enforced swearing, and going to town DTM.

Try to find a balance, I don't
reading through
that
much profanity.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I don't play differently between my games, and afaik, neither does Fate.

ofc I've never
seen
Date flip scum yet.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Chronopie »

EBWOP: *to* date *seen Fate* flip scum yet.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by DTMaster »

MO wrote:Tar vote was random vote. Then moved because voting shenanigans were revealed. But then moved to you since you're this huge cloud of white noise and I don't buy your PR so you're a better spot for it.
So you RVSed after this:
Mighty Orbots wrote:Good day. This is the Zorblag head of Mighty Orbots. You'll be able to tell which posts are mine because I sign them among various other reasons if you have even a passing familiarity with the posting styles of Papa Zito and I. You're welcome to ask questions of me personally (I respond to Zorblag, Zorb, Zor, Z and Troll fairly well) as well as the Mighty Orbots account in general. Papa Zito is largely going to be in charge of casting our votes though I'll be giving him input both in the thread (to a small degree) and in our hydra quick topic (to a much greater degree) as the game goes.

If you've got any questions about my play you can look at all my past games in my wiki. There are links the couple games Mighty Orbots has been in down just about the quotes section.

@SpyreX, the explanation of the vote shift is nice. Am I to take it from what you said that the votes are treated as an ability as far as you know? Or are you saying that all abilities as well as votes are shifted by two players? Does the shift apply to passive abilities and reactive abilities as well as active (I think the answer to that should be obvious but I'd like to confirm.)

@Albert B. Rampage, one scum group made of gods (probably of different pantheons) with 4 members and one of other types (and possibly one divinity leading it) of 5 seems like it could fit the game size and flavor. I'd assume that there's at least one player/faction that's neither town nor mafia but I don't see why I'd have to assume scum for that at this time. If you want to bend the game to your will at the start it's fine with me so long as you get reactions from the players. That's why I like you in a game anyhow and I don't have any good reason to pick some group to worship based on information that I've got right now anyhow. I don't need to trust you to give you some power and see what you do with it.

@ortolan, your entrance to the game is pretty interesting. At some point discussing it will be a good idea; if you're convinced that's not now I can wait.

Fate's initial play is probably too ballsy for scum though I don't know his play well.

I expect SaintKerrigan to find this post suspicious just because I'm the one making it and it's how he reacts to me.

I'd like it if no one was allowed to slip through the cracks participation-wise. I will be taking lurking as scummy; the rest of you can object to that if you like.

Iecerint is perhaps a bit long on talk about the game and filler rather than suspicion but it is clearly a complicated game. He does get some content in with some of his latter posts and although I'm not sure I agree with his directions I can live with it. I don't think he's a good lynch at this time.

rajrhcpfreak on the other hand does look like a nice place to build a bandwagon based on the little I see.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
You epxlain your Hydra. You name some scummy/townie reads. You say Saint Kerrigan is scummy. THen you do this:
Mighty Orbots wrote:
unvote: Tarhalindur
vote: SpyreX

Still want a Tar wagon. This kind of crap is his fault.
SpyreX wrote:I am Delirium/Delight of the Endless
! I JUST used that role in a game on another site. Although as a Dreaming God-style, not whatever this is.

Re: ABR. I read War in Heaven so I'm leery of him running anything. Just be Very Useful and we're cool.

The amount of noise in six pages is incredible. P.S. Don't buy the DTM PR. uhhhhhh need moar data.
RVS but you don't vote SK who you call scummy? Yes. Good job on the backtrack. Nice job. Voting for the RVS over your scummy read.

Unvote
Vote Fate (which is MO)

Kill the lying back tracking mother fucker.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Fate »

I could go for a SK wagon with that whole "ZOMG PHATE WUT U KNOW BOUT GOD WIN CONS?" Scum afraid someone else will win first? Mebbe. Beats the hell out of my Chrono vote (who's scummy all the fucking time)

Unvote
Vote: SK
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Fate »

WHY DOES SO MUCH SHIT HAPPEN BECAUSE I REFUSE TO PREVIEW EDIT?

DID CHRONO JUST SPELL MY NAME WRONG?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by DTMaster »

^^ For a guy who went: Oh shit I missed something. You're behaving like a limp dick, or at least a guy who thinks with his limp dick.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Percy »

Hello everyone! Good to see some familiar avatars.
Albert B. Rampage 56 wrote:Setup speculation time...how many scum do you think there are?
I think we either have a large scum group and some small third parties (in which case I'd put the figure of scum at 8 and the third parties at 2), or two middling scum groups (in which case I'd say 5 each).
Mina 65 wrote:(Right now, I'd guess that it wouldn't be such a great idea to worship the Old Ones.)
But the Old Ones are the keeewwwwwlest!
(Actually, the Norse Gods are pretty great too.)
Elscouta 71 wrote:If you had to worship one group, now, which one would it be? (don't explain why, just give one)
The Norse Gods.
rajrhcpfreak 78 wrote:there is a couple of people i already see rising on my scumdar but someone not helping at all and selfvoting is someone that needs to be removed asap.
I find it very hard to believe that you have read the thread enough to have a working scumdar, but not enough to have recognised the voting shenanigans. Weaksauce.

Vote: Percy
(raj)
SaintKerrigan 94 wrote:Also, I'm fail to see the relevance (if any) of info gained from stating who we'd worship right this moment. Could someone in favor of that plan explain it to me?
In theory, we could tabulate who falls under the "benefits if X is worshipped", and select the group that has the most townie-looking people in it to worship. Otherwise, we either (1) Ignore the worship mechanic (bad idea), (2) Worship at random / in secret (also bad idea) or (3) Worship a group of gods to give a specific player the worship benefit, risking a boost to scum as well.
Locking scum into claims now is also a good idea wrt the worship mechanic.
Fate wrote:ABR is town, btw.
:?
Iecerint 99 wrote:I considered Mina to be rolefishing. I think rolefishing is almost always scummy, and I have no reason to believe that this is an exception.
Funny you should mention that; I'm of the opposite opinion. I've
never
seen scum rolefish. I've accused
others
of rolefishing, but I've now realised (embarrassingly enough) that I only do this when I'm scum. If you have some evidence to back up your position, I'd be very happy to read it.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you guys trust me?

Will you appoint me your chief, citizens?
Not really, not without more information. I'm guessing it's a "you appoint me and then I claim" kinda deal, though. I think in games where the town know very little, combined with unusual mechanics, spells disaster if scum is appointed a leader. My first game as scum was with you in , and we exploited the mechanics of the game so very hard and looked like we were town the whole way.

But it seems like you're going to help us out without going all Mufasa on us, so why do you need to be chief again?
SpyreX wrote:ALL actions (yea, this may help the scum not screw up but the net result depending could be worse).
Super town points for SpyreX for stating this. If he was scum, it makes much more sense to claim that he doesn't know whether it applies to actions as well as votes, and tell his scumfaction the real deal in private. Every town PR can now target who they want to target and have no excuse to claim confusion tomorrow.

Hold on, when someone says "Great Old Ones" I think Cthulhu, Hastur, Ythogtha et al. from the Lovecraft mythos, but the "Endless" are from Gaiman's
Sandman
@SpyreX
: If we want some time with Delight, do we worship "Great Old Ones" or "The Endless"?

OK, I'm up to post 135 and need to get some work done today. I'll be back later to deal with the rest of the thread.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit Fate we've just covered the whole madness factor with my presence so are you playing slappywags STILL

Anywho while we're going through and looking lemme see if there's a scums in here waiting for the delicious.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Chronopie
I just name claim dickwad. I'm the reason of rule 19.

Suck it up or replace out if you're squeamish. I'm not breaking my PR just so your stomach can handle my posts. I'm scum hunting. I'm analyzing. Have a problem with my role? Then leave so your moral high grand stays protected from plain old words.

Your complaints are ignored.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ DTM

1. Fate was pretty par-for-the-course in the only game I've played with him. But I'll keep that in mind.

I dunno what you mean by "just calling him names." If anyone is guilty of style-over-substance, it's you (cf. that whole set of paragraphs, with your very cute erectile dysfunction extended metaphor).

2. Incidentally, I have found scum during RVS twice. But somehow we lost overall both times. Go figure.

Also, the post didn't look like RVS to me. It looked like a botched attempt to look ignorant of the vote mechanism. BUT even if you don't take that, claiming that his next two votes were someone *also* RVS is totally O.o IMO.

(Also, it was page 4 IIRC, so I dunno what's up with that page 2 business.)

3. OK, so this is how this went:

Iec: God, at this point it's just scummy to pretend you don't know what's going on. Get with the program, people.
DTM: OMG HOW U NO THAT IS CUZ YR SKUM RITE?
Iec: Um, no. I used a technique called "reading."
DTM: OH WELL I DIDN'T READ PAGE 1. SO THERE. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALIDATED.

If you refer to my original list, this would put you in category (1) at best.

4. My 1-4 list wasn't describing Fate's situation per se. It was describing reasons why players in general might keep "messing up" as late as page 4. And again, I'll keep the meta angle in mind, but it's not like that was even his first vote.

5. k

6. Why are you being such a bitch? You could've gotten information from another player, for example.

I kinda ignored raj's post tbh. This is fast fast fast and you are keeping me from studying cardiac physiology. I'll go back and look.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hold on, when someone says "Great Old Ones" I think Cthulhu, Hastur, Ythogtha et al. from the Lovecraft mythos, but the "Endless" are from Gaiman's Sandman. @SpyreX: If we want some time with Delight, do we worship "Great Old Ones" or "The Endless"?
Yea yea I know and I'm a little skeptical (and was a little sad when "The Endless" wasn't an option on the worship list) butttt the mod told me so and if he's lying which I doubt well.

It kinda makes sense - in comparable mythologies The Endless would be Great Old Ones much like, well, the Great Old Ones.

But, yea. A vote for the Endless very well is a vote for He Who Sleeps too.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

* Very well could be, not is.

Even though I'm mos def assuming is.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Wow I really just did that didn't I Spy?

Anyway I wrote this:
my Chrono vote (who's scummy all the fucking time)
Before I read this:
Fate claims to have dropped roleclaim hints in his first post, this looks pretty blatant to me.
Fate wrote:
all my PM tells me is who my buddies are that I win when all the good guys are gone.

I read this as a scum claim. I just don't see any other way to read this.

Unless He's just being a douche. I wouldn't put it past Fate.
SEE HE'S DOING IT AGAIN. HAVEN'T WE TAUGHT YOU ABOUT ROLE SPECULATION YET? ROLEFISHING IS NO LONGER A VALID SCUMTELL THANKS TO FUCKTARDS LIKE YOU WHO DO IT FOR SCUM. OR MAYBE YOU IZ SCUM WHO COMMIT OLD TELLS CUZ U DUM?

I'll get to Percy's post in a minute.

Yes DTM I'm being a dick because every time I write a post ten new posts come in between and [insert 10mins arguing with a certain RL person here] great now I'll have another two pages to read. What the hell was I going to say? Oh yeah

Unvote
Vote Plum
(SK)
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, you know, I've played with you before. You're not this bad at reading so I assume you're intentionally misinterpreting things I guess. You're picking out Saint Kerrigan as someone who I (Zorblag) said was scummy (when I pretty clearly said nothing of the sort, I just said that he'd suspect me) and then acting as though Papa Zito (who's the one casting the votes here and who I've said I'm simply advising on that front) should be voting for them over someone else for some reason. Now why would you try to push that idea?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

@plum
the reason why you cant get any info out of my post on worship is that i have no clue what it is, or how it helps me. my role does not have any clue on who i should worship. so that is why i dont care.
DTMaster wrote:Your thoughts Ice? Are you an ass. Or are you a scummy ass.
well because of SK's quickness to avoid voting Ice i find it a little weird. i havnt felt any weird vibes from him yet.

am i an ass? ive been told that. but hell im going to defend my self. but you are voting with me so i guess it doesnt matter. i have a problem with your post. its hard to read and i dont know who you are talking to. i assumed it was me since im Narcissistic.

Percy doesnt get a response. i corrected my self a couple a posts later and i get crucified for it. sounds more like scum grasping for easy lynches.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice/Chrono
Truth be told I'm having more fun with my PR. So if I sound like a bitch, it's because I'm trying my hardest to sound like a self conceited bitch with over zealous sexual metaphors.

Onto the DTManalysis = Ice.
1. The illiterate comment in your 1-2 category, hence the names. But like I said, this is still early game, weak "anti-town arguments" are a start and I expect lots of cross analysis within this game.

2. Actually his latest post is more revealing of that, and I'm leaning towards your argument right now. Even though Fate could have skipped the early posts, with the recent vote it does read as him skipping the latest posts.

Not reading = active lurking = yay scum tactic.

2.b Self note I want to share: Sometimes scum likes to reveal their own actions to gain townie points. There's a thing as finding it too early. It's bothersome to note the vote count within 2 pages of a vote.

If the shift is scum derived, I would start looking at Nikanor atm.

3/ Yes partially, and mainly since other people haven't read. Your thoughts on Raj for example?

4. Wait, you're not making a case on Fate? You're just calling who scummy now? What's the point of your attack on Fate if you're just going to back track here. Ice doesn't have balls. I don't like this.
The town Ice I know generally has balls to stick to his current reads and scum hunt and not majorly backup here

I don't like this.

5. K.

6. See above.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Percy --

Game where I yelled at a player for rolefishing early D1, no one listened to me, and he was scum who won lylo. Said player is tjoe. Not that I played overly well in that game as a whole, but it sticks in my mind. <_<

I think there was also some rolefishing by scum in the first bit of Kingdom Hearts, but I replaced in after it, so I only kinda skimmed that bit. It's the area around Discode's claim early on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”