SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

To the Wizard: Why'd you go and out yourself, meh. I would've kept it in the dark and watched scum shoot themselves in the face, but maybe that's just me. The all actions thing probably will help the 20 townies with actions more than hurt scum.
That whole majority issue was the big one - and, of course, I don't know if (although I'm asking) people would be aware they shifted.

Additionally our mod is awesome and responsive and this affects anything that it would make sense to alter - i.e. anything with a target.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh god, DTM's latest post makes me think I've skimmed over some important shit.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Zor, I don't see Fate's initial-initial play as gutsy at all. It's defensive and paranoid. His RVS vote is perfunctory (or scummy, but we'll take his universe). His next post, "Parama is scum because he thinks I'm 3rd party," is worse. His FOLLOWING post, "Chrono is scum for voting me," manages to be yet-worse.

His claim to want to worship the Old Gods is an attempt to recontextualize his play as "silly" rather than "scummy"

His lame "your reluctance to share with the town is noted" to someone who didn't want to answer ABR's question is just bullying. I'm not sure about ABR or SK one way or the other, though.

The only gutsy bit IMO is the very recent "I know something you don't" thing about ABR. It does give me pause a little but idk.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Probably did. Illiterate fucker.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice

Prana is scum = Fate's way of saying: Hai guy who I played with recently and in 2 games was scum. Here's my way of saying hello again. VOTE PARAMA!

Fate is to Parama as Magnus is to Kai in terms of town-scum relationship.

Tl;DR, Fate is a dick and likes to prance his around.

If you are calling Fate scummah, the correct way is to link that ABR comment like ABR himself and call him out on buddahing! You are a lazy ass right now.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

unvote: Tarhalindur
vote: SpyreX

Still want a Tar wagon. This kind of crap is his fault.
SpyreX wrote:I am Delirium/Delight of the Endless
! I JUST used that role in a game on another site. Although as a Dreaming God-style, not whatever this is.

Re: ABR. I read War in Heaven so I'm leery of him running anything. Just be Very Useful and we're cool.

The amount of noise in six pages is incredible. P.S. Don't buy the DTM PR. uhhhhhh need moar data.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

ABR is kinda like Delirium/Delight - soo lets have him be AWESOME MODE and this'll be tech.

If its crazy mode well as his self appointed ego buster I'll have to bust egos.

Something deep in my belly tells me thats not gonna be an issue though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Dick. Why do you think rule 19 exists. Unless someone else is going to claim otherwise, my role is directly linked to rule 19, sub clauses and all.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, I've come to realize that assuming I have even an average influence on the votes of others is a good way to be wrong. As for the lurking. I'm mostly planning to complain about it as we go; Papa Zito drives the votes.

@SpyreX, thanks for the clarification.

@Iecerint, you're welcome to disagree but I see coming in with the flippant claim which will draw attention that his victory condition requires that the good guys be gone as ballsy. Again, I don't know his play well but he's not laying low at all here.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ DTM --

1. Of course the first two aren't scumtells; that's why I explicitly indicate that the list indicates "anti-town at best" explanations. I say this in the sentence before the bit you quoted. Nice misrep.

2. "Doesn't know about the vote counts" is OK on page 2 or 3. It starts to look fake when it happens on page 4 and things were figured out on page 2. Also, your example is basically the same as my (1), so your implication that I ignored it or something is another misrep.

3. I know it because it was incredibly obvious upon looking at the VC on the first page. Any idiot reading the thread could figure it out. Niki and I noticed it immediately. That makes me wary of all these "OOPS GUYS" people who come trudging through the door on page 4.

4. I have to explain to you why a bunch of players Voting for people they don't really intend to vote for ("or not") would cause confusion? :roll:

5. As for that last part...you do understand that SX's ability mismatches vote targets with who gets the votes...right? Or is that suspicious for some other reason?

Also was your note information mod-derived?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SCOOP SCOOP

Endless are the Great Old Ones on the chart.

I don't know if they're ALL of them, but.
Show

Proud member of BaM
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Actually, MO, your vote is scummy. Tar influenced the roles. That doesn't make Tar scum.

That's called policy. voting

Your dick is plunging into the delicious, sweet, dripping cunt of policy voting. Shame it can't satisfy it.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ortolan wrote:
rajrhcpfreak (78) wrote:
vote: Plum

there is a couple of people i already see rising on my scumdar but someone not helping at all and selfvoting is someone that needs to be removed asap.
Scummy. She implied in her post she had a pro-town reason for self-voting and yet you're voting her "for being unhelpful" i.e. actually being scummy which is illogical and opportunistic. Not that I disapprove of her lynch if she wants to be lynched but your stated reason for voting her is not well reasoned.
rajrhcpfreak (85) wrote:SaintKerrigan random voted then for some reason when he found out the mechanic he unvoted to revote for me. somthing feels weird, its no longer random its intentional. do you have a problem with random voting Iecerint?

ill keep my vote on Saint. he was second on my list anyways.
Until you give a better reason this is now just retaliatory voting (OMGUS).
are you really going to pick and choose from my quote? right before my post 85 i said i was stupid and i messed up on the purpose of plum's selfvote. i didnt realize that the vote was being bumped down two players.

OMGUS or not his reasoning is fallible. lets go slowly for you to understand..

1. he first blames it on random vote. i do detest random votes but thats a losing battle.
2. what better way to random vote than to place a vote and it magicly moves it to another player.
3. apparently the random random vote isnt good enough for SK so he unvotes and rerandom votes.

now lets make some conclusions:
1. since his vote really isnt random then there is somthing behind his votes.
i can only conclude that he has some reason to vote for me, or he has a reason not to vote for Iecerint. i wont go into the the many WIFOM options that we can go from that, but in the end he is lying about his random vote.

is this OMGUS? well is it ok to attack a person that you know is innocent for intentially voting for them but hiding it as a random vote? yes as long as its not yourself aparently. is he scum? possibly. enough for me to call him out on it and give him a vote. its not like any of his votes have been pro town anyways.

i really hate that we get to a place in the game where we cant confront attackers without it being called OMGUS.

On worship, i dont care how we do it. i can vote any way, how ever the town requests, or make all my vote completely transparent.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

I agree with DTM. There's
much
better ways to call Fate scum than using his random vote.

Anyway just to clarify and I get my rocks off by reading scum QTs that mention my name: My initial play was an elaborate breadcrumb for my role to which only my insane mind has the key to unlock. I'm back to being Fate-town now.

So please scum, speculate what it is in your QT. It would make me happy post-game! (God this thread is going to be 100 pages isn't it?)
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So please scum, speculate what it is in your QT. It would make me happy post-game! (God this thread is going to be 100 pages isn't it?)
I will be shocked and awed if its ONLY 100 pages at the end.

Again, especially so ABR doesn't miss this because I was awesome and didn't catch it: Endless are "Great Old Ones".

Which I wont get tooo tinfoil about but I get a worry in my belly-meats that endless aren't the totality of that set.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Iecerint »

DTMaster wrote:If you are calling Fate scummah, the correct way is to link that ABR comment like ABR himself and call him out on buddahing! You are a lazy ass right now.
I love ABR with about half of my heart. The other half is gone because I was scum with him and he threw a fit and replaced out. Then he lost some of his hero appeal. But we won anyway.

tl;dr I empathize with ABR-buddy-ers.

Also, are you just being a PR-enforced jerk with that bit, or what?
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

SpyreX wrote:SCOOP SCOOP

Endless are the Great Old Ones on the chart.

I don't know if they're ALL of them, but.
+1 good infos.

I wonder if we can worship them even if they're not on the list.
DTMaster wrote:Actually, MO, your vote is scummy. Tar influenced the roles. That doesn't make Tar scum.
Your mom is scummy. Almost as scummy as calling someone's RVS vote scummy, but not as scummy as calling someone scummy and not voting them.

Like dis here.

unvote: SpyreX
vote: Iecerint
(DTM)

BTW, Faraday voters need to fix kthx.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Plum »

SpyreX wrote:I am Delirium/Delight of the Endless. My whole role changes whether or not the endless are who are being worshiped (Delirium/Delight, specifically).
You lucky lucky lucky dog. Ahem. Great Old Ones = Endless? That's some strange going on - Zito, you're more familiar with the series; does this ring a bell? If not Great Old Ones is likely as not to include a big bunch of Enfless and Lovecraftian and whatnot gods, as far as my speculation goes.

People: I voted myself because I wanna be voting SaintK. To do that I vote the person two above him (as far as I can tell). That person happens to be me. I don't want to be lynched, I just want my vote on my best lead I'm looking at for now. Whoops, thanks Faraday for Ninja'ing me. Anyway: I did
not
intend it as a selfvote. Sorry if that was not clear. If I wanted to selfvote the person I'd say I was voting would have been not me.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:On worship, i dont care how we do it. i can vote any way, how ever the town requests, or make all my vote completely transparent.
The tone of this is super horrid scummy. I mean, the sentiment seems engineered to scape the floor with his forehead in front of the Town but says nothing about his thoughts on the mechanic or anything, thoughts on who he'd choose to worship on his own (the question asked in the first place) and the offer of complete transparency . . . just the tone of a scumbag trying to make deals with the Town.

Unvote
Vote: Percy
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm very familiar with the series - and the Endless are, well, endless sooo.

But, yes, I saw that and went "Culthlu'd" immediately.

And Zeetster we're on the worship list.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

hurp durp they are on the list. Nevermind.
Plum wrote:You lucky lucky lucky dog. Ahem. Great Old Ones = Endless? That's some strange going on - Zito, you're more familiar with the series; does this ring a bell? If not Great Old Ones is likely as not to include a big bunch of Enfless and Lovecraftian and whatnot gods, as far as my speculation goes.
Great Old Ones usually conjures up images of Cthulhu etc. But I guess theoretically you could call them that. Also I can't picture any of them being "evil" so.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

^^ SpyreX owes me rent for living in my head.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Fate wrote:There's much better ways to call Fate scum than using his random vote.
I am seething. I hope you understand that.

Also, way to characterize 3 consecutive votes in separate posts secondary to pressure as your "random vote." I find that very plausible. [/sarcasm]

DTM (and others) are either reading those circumstances as WAAAY more town than is default, or...well, that's exactly what they're doing IMO. <_<

I still need a few more players to post so I can figure a certain thing out.

SX, are you saying that Great Old Ones == "Endless," or that "Great Old Ones" means like "hodgepodge including Lovecraftian things + Endless."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Series? You mean this clusterfuck of flavor actually has rhyme and reason to it?

Welp.

-Fate, inning in theme games he has no clue about the theme in since the beginning of time
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice
1. Actually it means your argument failed like erectile disfunction. Granted it's still early game so weak tells like these are explored first, but you're argument isn't persuasive towards a scum-Fate case.

Cough. Remember my game, that I died in Kise's Square Enix Game. It's on going (
Mod if this is against the rules delete the sentence since it is on going, but I'm dead
). Similar style.

He also faked a PR, when he replaced into Mr Suave's game. (this one is done) as town, in a normal game.

There's no oomph to your argument. It's flaccid, and weak, and there's no point to your illiterate comments.

It's just words, meant to rile him up and make him get angry. Aka, you're being scummy by calling Fate names, rather then arguing it out.

2. It doesn't when you just post your RVS and ignore the quick analysis page 1. Plus it's a two hour diffrence.

How often are games broken out of RVS on
page 2
. Not very.

3. I didn't. Normally
vote counts are posted after, like right now in vote counts 3. I skipped page 1 and didn't realize that there was a vote count 2 posted on the first page

So no that's not valid either.

4. Because Fate and Para has a meta reason for their vote. Look at Para's retort, it's shows a duality in their meta relationship. Aka, Fate wants Para dead, like ABR strives to kill DGB.

5. I thought the votes were shifted, not mismatched. I read it was shifted 2 spots down.

6. My information is mod derived. Hence the Alice in Wonderland Note comment. Hence the role information claim. Hence the mod said to me there is a mafia god father in the game. What more do I need to say.

Edit: See this? Fate isn't alone.
raj wrote:are you really going to pick and choose from my quote? right before my post 85 i said i was stupid and i messed up on the purpose of plum's selfvote. i didnt realize that the vote was being bumped down two players.
Your thoughts Ice? Are you an ass. Or are you a scummy ass.

7. Dick. Cunt. Fuck. Cock. I must mention some form of these swears in my PR. You sir are a dick who wants to fuck a cunt, but ends up with cock in stead.

AKA. You are a self loathing homophobe who can't even face the music when you hire a rent boy to lift your luggage.

That enough for you?

@MO
Yes, MO you are illiterate. You are also a mother fucking illiterate son of a bitch because Beholder answered your question:
Beholder wrote:<5> Rule 4 will be updated if any new groups can be worshiped or groups are removed.
Also you do realize I'm attacking SK because I find him scummier then you with his god flipflop nonsense of crap. He's a scummy cunt muncher. You're just as bad.
Mo wrote: Your mom is scummy. Almost as scummy as calling someone's RVS vote scummy, but not as scummy as calling someone scummy and not voting them.
This makes you number 2 for being so angry at the Tar vote. What happened to voting Tar because he inspired this game? Huh huh? I'm pretty sure we're past the RVS stage once we started scum hunting.

Your vote, at scum hunting stage, is scummy because it just backtracks onto Tar for policy. This isn't mind screw big buddy.

FoS: MO

Forgot my vote must be in red:

Vote Plum
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm saying Endless are part of Great Old Ones via worship list (I just thought we weren't on there) HOWEVER I do not know if they are the totality of Great Old Ones and every fiber of my being says that they aren't.

As for other things being in that set? The one that springs to mind is Lovecraftian. I don't know off the top of my head what other mythologies could fit in there.

Again, however, this could be pure paranoia BUTTT if the seven Endless exist and the other six are tech like I am BUT worship is counterbalanced against the sonsabitch Master of R'lyeh himself not to mention his homies getting some love wellll

Yea, thats not a happy situation
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”