ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:25 am

Post by ZazieR »

Pittbunny wrote:zazie xoxo, i've played 2 games w/deer. 1 game where we were different players, 1 where i replaced in to for deer. both games he is quiet, but not usually this small w/content o.O.
ZazieR accusation against Animal = hypocricy
Ignore the ''R''
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Deer »

where
is
the
hypocrisy?

Didn't like the DP wagon, but I like the
Pitt
one.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Arrr!! Zazie needs t' MAKE SENSE. Me sea dog head hurts from readin' all that bilge water. Also, Zazie, be ye askin' me somethin', or jus' commentin' on somethin' I spake? Blarg.

Also, agreein' wi' pitt, Deer be usually quiet, but nay nearly this quiet.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

Y/Zaz, Y/I'm Y/pretty Y/sure Y/I've Y/already Y/answered Y/all Y/those Y/questions Y/in Y/our Y/prior Y/exchange.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Z4zi3r:

4) Ex4(7 m34|\|i|\|g 0f my 53(0|\|d r357ri(7i0|\|: U5i|\||\|g 514|\|g f0r (0mmu|\|i(47i0|\| 1ik3 'u' i|\|5734d 0f 'u' 37(.

b) Ab0u7 y0ur p057 #248: SV did|\|'7 p057 3v3|\| 0|\|(3 i|\| 7|-|3 7|-|r34d, 50 I f0rg07 |-|3 w45 i|\| 7|-|3 g4m3, |-|3|\|(3 m3 7|-|i|\|ki|\|g 3v3ry0|\|3 41r34dy |-|4d id3|\|7ifi3d 411 PR'5.

() Ab0u7 I3(: I d0|\|'7 533 4 (453 0|\| |-|im, 4|\|d I d0|\|'7 fi|\|d |-|im 5(ummy. C4|\| u giv3 m3, i|\| 7|-|3 5|-|0r7357 w4y p055ib13, 4 r3(4p, w|-|y d0 u 7|-|i|\|k |-|3'5 4 5(um.

() Ab0u7 I3(: I d0|\|'7 533 4 (453 0|\| |-|im, 4|\|d I d0|\|'7 fi|\|d |-|im 5(ummy. C4|\| u giv3 m3, i|\| 7|-|3 5|-|0r7357 w4y p055ib13, 4 r3(4p, w|-|y d0 u 7|-|i|\|k |-|3'5 4 5(um.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke doubts Pitt's attention to scumhunting when he thinks posting 6 times in a row automatically makes Zazier town. The Locke also agrees with the many comments about the claimed role, especially the rolefishing point. The Locke thinks there is no way, and The Locke means no way, that The Locke is going to wait for a second PR to be outed just for this scummy jabroni to prove his own PR.

To Iecerint, The Locke says this: laying the smackdown with the hammer on Pitt is the best damn way to solve this situation.

With that said, The Locke is still waiting for DP to get his roody-poo candy ass out here and hunt some scum.

To Pomegranate, The Locke says this: how would you know you had found a scum PR without lynching them first?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Locke Lamora wrote:To Pomegranate, The Locke says this: how would you know you had found a scum PR without lynching them first?
I don't think one could easily (but it's possible), do you? And that is why PB's role is so useless- though it has a use, it's so unlikely to be useful, don't you think?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Zazie- do you want to know the restrictions I submitted?

1. Similar to Zang's PR- one must translate his post to any one language on Babelfish, and then back to English before posting- clear?

2. One may only post in symbols, numbers, and the like (unless it is impossible), essentially L33t Speak (so CC's PR), clear?
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Locke Lamora wrote: The Locke thinks that the suggestion to repeat yourself is a good one.
I got a nice 500 word Harry Potter fanfic that might make an appearance yet :) I was hoping to avoid such sillyness as repeating myself, or such like, but I strongly suspect I might have too.

I suppose I should start with the vote thing. Yes I have a doublevote
If I'm first
. That it became one when I ended up first actually surprised me. From the way the role was given to me I thought I would have to place the first vote not end up there.

As for Pitt the bunny's claim I'm not sure what to make of that. Whilst I suppose the power role might be real, the way it was presented, the way it was dragged out, just sounds scummy to me.

Pittbunny, I don't know what you are trying or doing. A quick iso shows, well shows nothing. Also your last "Zazier is town" type post just reeks of scum trying to either bus or buddy, and all the early ones show little to no useful content.

As for Zazier, I'm just having trouble following what you say. I've got to say that I'm not even sure what your restriction is as it's not obvious from the posts themselves..

Hell, I rather liked the wagon on me. Pitt the bunny's vote there looked particularly bad in my opinion. Two and a bit pages in and he random votes to L-2. Struck me as odd

Ah to hell with it.
Vote Pittbunny

Damn, I thought I would have to pad some. :)
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Unvote, Vote Pittbunny
:?
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Z/...

Z/lolwat
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hammah? Or not?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

twas a hammer. good luck town, i's rootin for ya! <(^.^)>
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

We'll see, won't we?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Deer wrote:
where
is
the
hypocrisy?

Didn't like the DP wagon, but I like the
Pitt
one.
Reason voting PBunny.
PBunny lacking scumhunting according players.
Animal voted PBunny bolded reason. Animal lacking scumhunting. Hypocricy.

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Arrr!! Zazie needs t' MAKE SENSE. Me sea dog head hurts from readin' all that bilge water. Also, Zazie, be ye askin' me somethin', or jus' commentin' on somethin' I spake? Blarg.
Question. ZazieR asking reason SViewpoint attacking Iecy, nothing against DPotter.

Iecerint wrote:Y/Zaz, Y/I'm Y/pretty Y/sure Y/I've Y/already Y/answered Y/all Y/those Y/questions Y/in Y/our Y/prior Y/exchange.
Restate, because ZazieR pretty certain Iecy 'ignored' question.

@Cathart
ZazieR mentioned Cathart stating Cathart opinion starting scumhunting after every restriction identified, because opinion showing Cathart also waiting scumhunting. Also, contradictory something Cathart mentioned earlier.
Iecy scummy:
-Iecy stating Grimmy assigned restrictions, afterwards different opinion, using newly opinion attacking players.
-Voting DPotter, little scumhunting involved (Minus regarding voting PBunny threatening)
-Iecy disapproved stating submitted restriction, never Iecy trying stopping other players claiming submitted restrictions.

DocPotter wrote:As for Zazier, I'm just having trouble following what you say. I've got to say that I'm not even sure what your restriction is as it's not obvious from the posts themselves..
ZazieR wrote:Either polysyllabic nonsense, otherwise William Shakespear.
ZazieR, zero knowledge William Shakespear.
ZazieR prefers polysyllabic nonsense over William Shakespear without assistance ._.

Evil players: Iecy, animal, Cathart.
Game over.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Iecerint »

A/DP's A/circumstance A/differs A/from A/mine A/because, A/while A/we A/both A/had A/the A/same A/theory A/regarding A/scum A/PRs, A/he A/lampshaded A/it A/rather A/than A/waiting A/until A/it A/was A/possible A/to A/catch A/scum A/with A/it.

A/In A/an A/ideal A/world, A/everyone A/would A/have A/claimed A/their A/restriction A/on A/page A/1 A/and A/we A/would A/have A/claimed A/our A/restrictions A/just A/after A/that. A/Then A/DP A/or A/I A/would A/have A/pointed A/out A/our A/theory. A/The A/theory A/is A/only A/useful A/if A/scum A/don't A/know A/we've A/considered A/it A/*and* A/it's A/accurate.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:33 am

Post by Iecerint »

A/DP's A/circumstance A/differs A/from A/mine A/because, A/while A/we A/both A/had A/the A/same A/theory A/regarding A/scum A/PRs, A/he A/lampshaded A/it A/rather A/than A/waiting A/until A/it A/was A/possible A/to A/catch A/scum A/with A/it.

A/In A/an A/ideal A/world, A/everyone A/would A/have A/claimed A/their A/restriction A/on A/page A/1 A/and A/we A/would A/have A/claimed A/our A/restrictions A/just A/after A/that. A/Then A/DP A/or A/I A/would A/have A/pointed A/out A/our A/theory. A/The A/theory A/is A/only A/useful A/if A/scum A/don't A/know A/we've A/considered A/it A/*and* A/it's A/accurate.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Grimmy »

Pomegranate wrote:I know- I PMed Grimmy a few seconds ago after I realized... now what?
Apology accepted.
Carry on.

Grimmy
will update vote counts and such later today
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Zang »

Grimmy wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I know- I PMed Grimmy a few seconds ago after I realized... now what?
Apology accepted.
Carry on.

Grimmy
will update vote counts and such later today
I has believe pitbunny hammered of by the Docpotter.

I hammer as docpotters doesn' ; work of if?
Locke wrote:The Locke doubts Pitt's attention to scumhunting when he thinks posting 6 times in a row automatically makes Zazier town. The Locke also agrees with the many comments about the claimed role, especially the rolefishing point. The Locke thinks there is no way, and The Locke means no way, that The Locke is going to wait for a second PR to be outed just for this scummy jabroni to prove his own PR.
I agree really to Pitbunny that ZazieR city are. But I that thought Zazie was to Pitbunny city was because not only of the quantity but of the quality of the mails of Zazie. They come d'opinion a poor has choice of words, in mine.I just also on pitbunny' ; role of s.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Iecerint »

B/Do B/not B/overhammer. B/It's B/possible B/that B/someone B/is B/voteless B/or B/whatever B/given B/how B/Grimmy B/phrased B/it.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

ZazieR wrote:@Cathart
ZazieR mentioned Cathart stating Cathart opinion starting scumhunting after every restriction identified, because opinion showing Cathart also waiting scumhunting. Also, contradictory something Cathart mentioned earlier.
W|-|3r3 did I w4i7 wi7|-| 5(um|-|u|\|7i|\|g? I w45 RVSi|\|g ju57 1ik3 3v3ry0|\|3 3153, 4|\|d 7|-|3|\|, w|-|3|\| i7 pr010|\|g3d f0r 700 10|\|g, I w45 0|\|3 0f 7|-|3 fir57 p30p13 w|-|0 w4|\|73d 70 574r7 p14yi|\|g m4fi4 i|\|5734d 0f g00fi|\|g 4r0u|\|d wi7|-| PR'5 50m3 m0r3.

W|-|47 w45 (0|\|7r4di(70ry 34r1i3r? T|-|47 7|-|i|\|g 4b0u7 S|-|4773r3d Vi3wp0i|\|7? I 3xp14i|\|3d 7|-|47 41r34dy. A|\|d if u 7|-|i|\|k, 7|-|47 f0rg377i|\|g 4b0u7 50m30|\|3 w|-|0 w45|\|'7 p057i|\|g i|\| 7|-|3 g4m3 47 411 i5 4 g00d 5(um7311, 7|-|3|\| I 4dvi53 70 r3(41ibr473 y0ur 5(umd4r, b3(4u53 i7'5 m41fu|\|(7i0|\|i|\|g.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

oh hey, look, it's my day off.

@Zazier/Everyone: Thanks for going ahead and posting that, since I wasn't able to yet. Is Zazier's post clear enough for everyone to understand, or do we want me to reformulate it so it's easier to understand at a glance?

I also disagree with like 2/3 of Zazie's proposed scumteam; Iec seems mostly town to me and Cath I am largely neutral on. Deer, on the other hand, people seem to be hitting the nail on the head regarding. Usually quiet, but never
this
quiet. :S

If DP actually hammered, I don't suppose there's anything much to do except to wait for Pitt's flip.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

esuriospiritus wrote:I also disagree with like 2/3 of Zazie's proposed scumteam; Iec seems mostly town to me and Cath I am largely neutral on. Deer, on the other hand, people seem to be hitting the nail on the head regarding. Usually quiet, but never
this
quiet. :S
You have meta on Deer?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Cuz I don't.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Deer »

I think my
quietness
has something to do with my
post restriction
. I know it's not a hard one, but I find it slightly
annoying
to change
font colors/sizes/italics/etc.

Anyways, if DP's vote/double vote was indeed the hammer, we'll just have to hope for the best. Pitt's "goodbye" post seemed to imply that he was town, but we'll see.

I see what Zazie is trying to say about my lack of scumhunting. If you want a legitimate post about the DP wagon early on, I didn't particularly like StrangerCoug's vote on him, or Ice's that followed.

And Pom, was that last post not a question?!?!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”