iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 8:44 am

Post by iLord »

Not lynching Furcolow.

Kunk needs to explain very clearly why he has one more insanity than he should.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
ani wrote:Because he checked the thread - AT NIGHT, but then didn't go to send in an action. This means he probably stalked, or was your murderer (I can see this. Too stupid to know any difference).
Yes, I understand your logic. However, I can think of at least one good reason why what he said means nothing toward alignment. You're jumping to a conclusion without considering every possibility.
farside wrote:people against this and standing up makes me feel antsy especial as I haven't received a good answer to why Elli is murder. I don't see it.
It was explained earlier in the thread. The main reason was that he was planning to go murderer early. Anyone who was planning to do that would have taken psychopathy as an insanity at the first possible chance instead of waiting for two murders to go through and inhibiting their voting. Since then Ellibereth has been locked into grave robbing and has been prevented from carrying out his killing duties. Additionally, all you have to do is read the thread to see his massive change in behavior from active to super lurky with no original thought after he was outted as a potential murderer. Trust me, he's not town.
And kunk is exempt from this same thinking because............???

Furclow checked thread saw it was night but claims he didn't do anything.
It's a lie, straight up VP. Being blind, deaf and dumb to that logic doesn't make sense.
Having a flipped cultist that rezzed said player means I'm not moving my vote any time soon.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 10:43 am

Post by iLord »

Actually, farside might be right here.

Let's judge Furcolow's explanation. Perhaps we're giving too much credence to Adel.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside wrote:And kunk is exempt from this same thinking because............???

Furclow checked thread saw it was night but claims he didn't do anything.
It's a lie, straight up VP. Being blind, deaf and dumb to that logic doesn't make sense.
Having a flipped cultist that rezzed said player means I'm not moving my vote any time soon.
Who said Kunk is exempt? In fact, I think earlier in the day I said I was worried about him and rewq being scum outside the top pool.

In terms of furcolow, as I've said I can think of at least one very good reason why his story makes sense. I'm not going to feed it to him and I'd like to hear his explanation. Being snotty and short sighted doesn't make sense.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 11:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

iLord wrote:Let's judge Furcolow's explanation. Perhaps we're giving too much credence to Adel.
Let's see. Adel
is a good player
but when a player gets replaced out, IMO, you should start thinknig about the person who replaced that person, and not the replacee. I've said in this in many, many games.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by iLord »

ani wrote:Let's see. Adel is a good player but when a player gets replaced out, IMO, you should start thinknig about the person who replaced that person, and not the replacee. I've said in this in many, many games.
I don't see the correlation between "good" and "town."
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

iLord wrote:
ani wrote:Let's see. Adel is a good player but when a player gets replaced out, IMO, you should start thinknig about the person who replaced that person, and not the replacee. I've said in this in many, many games.
I don't see the correlation between "good" and "town."
That's because there is none. I was mentionoing that Adel is a good player, which you seemed to mention yourself.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by iLord »

Ani wrote:That's because there is none. I was mentionoing that Adel is a good player, which you seemed to mention yourself.
You misunderstand me - I'm saying that Adel was a player who acted very behaviorally town.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

Ellibereth - 2 (rewq455, Furcolow)
Furcolow - 2 (animorpherv1, farside22)

Not Voting
- 7 (DrippingGoofball, Ellibereth, iLord, kunkstar7, Magua, semioldguy, VP Baltar)

Deadline for today's lynch is
Tuesday June 1st at 10:30am (site time)
. You may view a countdown to the deadline

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Kunk and Furcolow, quit stalling and get some answers here. Attention isn't going to turn away from you just because you're not posting. Don't make me go and do a site search for you.
YOUR AD HERE

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:Kunk and Furcolow, quit stalling and get some answers here. Attention isn't going to turn away from you just because you're not posting. Don't make me go and do a site search for you.
If you did a site search you would see that it wasn't just this game that I haven't gotten to posting yet. Beginning my run now though.

My actions/insanities:

N0:
Stalk: Adel
Insanities - 1: Taboo (launder)

N1:
Murder: Hayker(Adel)
Insanities - 2: Taboo(Launder), Psychopathy

This is where I replaced in. My attempted murder on Hayker failed due to Hayker being rescusitated. I was given the choice by Percy to switch from Psychopathy to something else. I chose Twitchy instead. So my insanities at this point were:

Insanities - 2:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy

N2:
Search:Occult Books
Insanities - 2:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy

N3:
Rob Grave: Katy, Phate
Insanities - 4:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination

N4:
Commune: Ellibereth
Insanities - 5:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP Baltar)

N5:
Rob Grave: evilsnail, elvis_knits
Insanities - 7:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP Baltar), Paranoid, Distraction

N6:
Commune: Farside22
Insanities - 8:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP Baltar), Paranoid, Distraction, Avolition
Welcome to the Network.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

How did you gain insanities from communing?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

oh, duh, never mind. god this game and it's rules.
YOUR AD HERE

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 am

Post by iLord »

Kunk, why did you commune Elli and Farside?

What did you learn from both communes?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:Kunk, why did you commune Elli and Farside?

What did you learn from both communes?
I communed Elli because at the time he had claimed to have the same number of insanities, so I wanted to see if he was lying. Elli was not more insane than me at the time.

I communed Farside for exactly the reason I said, to gain another insanity to beat dramonic. Farside isn't more insane than me. With 7 insanities I could only vote under extremely restrictive conditions, I can't get a resuscitation kit due to being bloody, and an forensics kit is almost pointless due to the high number of players being bloody. So I set myself an secondary objective to have some personal fun, that objective being the person with the highest insanity count in the game. Since I have occult books I can indefinitely gain insanities at night since I can just commune someone with less insanities to gain an insanity and not lose my occult books.
Welcome to the Network.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 6:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

:? I thought you were joking about your reasoning. You need to die at some point.
YOUR AD HERE

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 6:21 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote::? I thought you were joking about your reasoning. You need to die at some point.
No, I was being serious. I tried to be helpful by communing Elli, but after being forced to graverob yet again my insanity count got too high to be of any use to town. All I can do at this point in time is offer my opinions.

Actually, Furcolow makes sense as Cult in regards to the Hayker kill/rez deal. Plum as Cult has plenty of motive for rezzing her partner.
Welcome to the Network.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote: Actually, Furcolow makes sense as Cult in regards to the Hayker kill/rez deal. Plum as Cult has plenty of motive for rezzing her partner.
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

Seriously I have been saying that since Plum flipped cult. You are such a murder it hurts.

Just an fyi willing to lynch kunk. 10-1 he probably stalked furcolow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:43 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote: Actually, Furcolow makes sense as Cult in regards to the Hayker kill/rez deal. Plum as Cult has plenty of motive for rezzing her partner.
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

Seriously I have been saying that since Plum flipped cult. You are such a murder it hurts.

Just an fyi willing to lynch kunk. 10-1 he probably stalked furcolow.
10 - 1 says Drench did that N0 and failed on the kill. Oh, and when this game ends, you owe me.
Welcome to the Network.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by semioldguy »

So almost every night that you had off from grave robbing you chose to take an action that gained you an insanity? Also I don't buy your explanation for not getting a forensic kit. It was not known that a high number of players were bloody until today and that's with four new players claiming to be bloody from last night.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by iLord »

Kunk wrote:I communed Farside for exactly the reason I said, to gain another insanity to beat dramonic. Farside isn't more insane than me. With 7 insanities I could only vote under extremely restrictive conditions, I can't get a resuscitation kit due to being bloody, and an forensics kit is almost pointless due to the high number of players being bloody. So I set myself an secondary objective to have some personal fun, that objective being the person with the highest insanity count in the game. Since I have occult books I can indefinitely gain insanities at night since I can just commune someone with less insanities to gain an insanity and not lose my occult books.
Yeah, we've found who's robbing bodies tonight.

Still waiting for Furcolow.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Furcolow »

im not lying, i am just an idiot who forgot about the night actions because i associated myself with being town and forgot to do anything. i laundered last night because i didn't send anything on on accident. it was a dumb mistake.

i'm sorry if this "hurts my character" to you guys. it's not as black and white as some of the scummier people are making it to be. it was like tripping on your face and either acting hurt about it or laughing about your misfortune.

i'm choosing to laugh about it, because i realize i'm not the best mafia player. i am not scum, though i may be scummy. you're gonna have to trust me on this one unless you want to lynch an innocent investigator who is completely for the town winning and has a resuscitation kit and something else ... forensics tools i think... as i used my books on rewq...

instead of rambling on i'll tell you this
i have no feeling or need to be obliged to tell you all anything if i am scum. if i was scum, and took an insanity in the night, i wouldn't say a damn word to you all.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i have : aversion to voting vp baltar
twitchy
hallucination
and i almost gained 2 insanities last night because i responded into the thread before i did to my pm :p
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 4:35 am

Post by iLord »

Furcolow is town who stalked someone last night.

Furcolow, if you kill someone tonight,
we will kill you
. Stalking is bad, but killing without the town's consent could make us lose the game.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:10 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I stil ldon't trust Furxolow.

You CAN'T forget your night action when you check and it's night. I've never done it, and I'm fairly forgetfdul.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”