NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:10 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Vi Pretty sure Dry-fit doesn't like me being on the Robotnik wagon, but he didn't want to say it. He's been riding me for awhile now.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
daniel94581
daniel94581
Townie
daniel94581
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

Post by daniel94581 »

I am realy confused now
Sevis
Sevis
Goon
Sevis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Sevis »

Well, I'm honoured to be considered an experienced player, but this really is confusing me rather horribly. I meant that I was trying to keep up a minimal number of posts because for one, I'm quite happy to read threads while they're moving and only post when I have nothing more to read, and, more importantly, I'm currently swamped with schoolwork, so I'm not checking this 24/7 as I normally would.

I don't like Dry-fit's comment on LMP -- it's as if the general opinion on LMP is that he's town, while this clearly isn't the case. In general, the aggressiveness against LMP doesn't look too good.
I'm curious about LMP's explanation of vezo's actions. He seems to be aware that vezo can know his alignment and he can know vezo's, does not feel like vezo is scum, and none the less, vezo is attacking him. I'm currently leaning towards a pair of lovers, as a mason in two groups seems unlikely. Vezo also claimed either Seraphim or daniel are scum: I'm getting the impression he feels that he needs to get rid of allies. Hm. Is he afraid that the extra opportunities to chat will give extra possibilities for him to make a scumslip?
SGRaaize's post looks strange, too. He's not taking into account that daniel's slips could be related to his (highly likely) role of mason. On the other hand, he is fully acknowledging their mason status, and brings it up at every opportunity, as if it had anything to do with his reasons for wanting to lynch them.
Reading ISOs, I'm getting the feeling the mason group is receiving far too much attention. Dr. Robotnik is, indeed, rather inactive, but I don't think I want to see him lynched. Chronopie and Midnight have hardly given all that much info, either. I can see the point in pressuring him to participate, though.
I'd like to hear more from pman.

If you think I could do more, please do suggest, but I think you are overestimating me by far.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Too be honest this game is confusing me. This may or may not be because this is the first time I have been in a faction mafia game(ie. two families,ect ect) and the Masons are blowing me away too. I don't know whether to believe that claim or not still, even though others have.

Still, details details :D

Anyways I likes where my vote is at atm. So stay it will until something else catches mine eyes ;)
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Chronopie »

@LMP: what's this info you've hinted at? Cop innocent on Vez?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Chronopie »

LynchMePls wrote:You know what, I think the town is losing a lot of focus by the massive cluster **** that Vezo has caused. I'd like to share my info with the town, since I've hinted at it, but others don't seem to pick up on it. If the town would like me to completely clear this whole mess up, I'm willing to do so. If people think I should be quiet I will.

Above all else, as much as it pains me to say it, vezo is not scum. Any lynch of Vezo is a guaranteed mislynch.
After all, if the mafia picked up on this, you'd probably die this night anyway. therefore, spill.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

@C-Pie: With everything that has happened in this game, the most likely conclusion you come to is that I'm a cop, and that somehow I've had an investigation in a game that has had no nights, and that if I somehow did have a N0 investigation, I used it on Vezo, who then later accuses me of being mafia? That doesn't make sense at all. 379 and 380 both look a bit scummy to me.

FOS: Chronopie
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Chronopie »

Wait, what?

Oh wait. We had extended pre-game talk, not N0. My bad. Then why is Vez a guaranteed mislynch, if you have no results?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

@lynch: Why do you seem to be jumping on the smallest things??

It seems....redundant to be doing so...
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

You know what, I've changed my mind.

UnFos:Chronopie

I like this much better.

Unvote: Dr. Robotnik
Vote: Chornopie

V/LA on weekends
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:24 am

Post by nhammen »

@foilist 300: Maybe it's my experience from the Rocissi games, but you are missing something obvious, and your post makes no sense.
Lowell wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:I will take the 6)answer: Something you didn't talk about.

Seraphim claimed for whatever stupid reason he had.
I'll
Unvote
Vote daniel94581
If anyone has anything to gain from a mason dying, it would be a non-town-aligned mason. Regardless, daniel looks by far the most town of the three to me.

fos vez
Lowell, what you don't understand (but would if you had ISOed vezo AT ALL) is that vezo believes that since the Masons are not confirmed non-Werewolf, one of them must be a Werewolf. This is a bad assumption of his, but you can clearly see that this is his assumption in all of his posts. His information on LMP on the other hand, I have no idea. But it doesn NOT need to be revealed at this time.
SGRaaize wrote:
Sevis wrote:
Unvote

I like foilist13's posts on the matter of vezopiraka and daniel. 300 brings up an interesting point, but I don't think it applies in this case -- to be blunt, I do not feel daniel thought things through anywhere near as far as that. It also does not seem likely that people in a scumteam would be accusing each other (except to bus... but it would be Seraphim doing that, not vezopiraka). For now, I believe Seraphim's claim.

Leafsnail's ISO looks fine to me.

I was expecting vezopiraka's attack on LMP to be an attempt to push a lynch for his main suspect. This version doesn't work if LMP has some sort of information on vezopiraka, though.

SGRaaize's second post looks very unusual to me. He's on the fence with SSBF, `curious' about the matter but not doing any questioning. He's also not been too clear about accusing Parama and Lowell.

Vote: SGRaaize
I simply found SSBF way too tense, I don't suspect him lol

Parama has been completely insane and weird in his arguments against SSBF, trying to force a lynch somehow, very scummy IMO
So defensive after one vote?? And still sitting on that fence. I actually agree with Sevis here.

@foilist 328: STOP ROLEFISHING!
vote foilist

@Chrono 331: Lowell 332 says all I need to say about that.

@foilist 347: STOP ROLEFISHING!!!!!!

@Serial 350: I HIGHLY disagree about foilist being Town. He has a old enough join date that he should know how bad rolefishing is. And I'm right here. It's only been 2 days.

@askbob 364: Please scumhunt instead of commenting on the Mason stuff. And for your info, Seraph's play was the right play.

@Dry-fit 365: Sit on that fence some more please.

@SGR 370: If I didn't think foilist was scum I would be totally coming after you.

@Chrono 379: Not you too! DO NOT ROLEFISH!

@Chrono 382: STOP ROLEFISHING
FOS: Chrono

foilist, SGR, and robotnik are the current scummiest players IMO.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Parama »

Vi wrote:The Goat and Dr. Robotnik still haven't done anything to make me think they're something other than scum, so etc. ChronoCircleConstant could go either way tbh.
What were your original reasons on these two? I must've missed them. I probably did, tbh, since I haven't been giving this game enough attention since you guys aren't lynching SSBF.
SerialClergyman wrote:WOW.

I just looked and I was totally confusing this game with another one. My bad. Sigh.

I have no idea whether scum can daytalk or not, but I can understand that looks badly like a slip. Zzzzzz.
For future reference, this is an extreme moment of derpiness, not a scumslip. I have these moments often for I fail.
Sevis wrote:I do agree that if one of the masons flips werewolf, we should (probably, depends on circumstances) lynch another to make sure they're not a scumteam.
Let's line up lynches based on something we can't confirm? No. Also, Seraphim would've been a complete idiot to out his entire scumteam like that - he's linked to the two as masons now. If one of them flips mason then the other two can't be lying, though it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't werewolves. But nonetheless we're not lynching a mason today.
Dr. Robotnik wrote:In my opinion, we shouldn't pay much attention to the mason grouping alone, because they could be werewolves, and that is as likely as anything. So I think attacking masons is warranted, but it can't be because they are masons.
Your logic makes no sense. There is no good reason to lynch a claimed mason, especially on D1. If they're lying the other scumgroup will end up shooting at them eventually, anyways.

Hmm... Dr. Robotnik's continued push on a mason lynch does look rather scummy, I admit. Could be mafia trying to get a mason/werewolf lynch or a werewolf trying to push a lynch on a mason, either seems possible. I wouldn't mind voting him...

But I like my vote better. So
FoS: Dr. Robotnik
for now.
But, now that I think about it, there's another vote I like even better than both.

unvote, vote: SGRaaize

SGRaaize is doing the same thing as Robotnik, but he's a greater offender in terms of scumtells. His very first vote was on page 15, for a claimed mason. He's doing what Robotnik is doing... but though he's expressed suspicions before, he never acted upon them until now. And the vote is for weaker reasons than in his earlier posts where he didn't vote. If that isn't suspicious I don't what is.

Wait.

Nhammen's post has made everything crystal clear.
nhammen wrote: So defensive after one vote?? And still sitting on that fence. I actually agree with Sevis here.
This is a good point and a good reason to vote someone... and yet you don't.
nhammen wrote:@foilist 328: STOP ROLEFISHING!
vote foilist

@foilist 347: STOP ROLEFISHING!!!!!!
Looking at those two posts, they aren't really rolefishing... at all. More rhetorical questions adding to his points. And regardless that's not a good reason to vote.
nhammen wrote:@Chrono 379: Not you too! DO NOT ROLEFISH!

@Chrono 382: STOP ROLEFISHING
FOS: Chrono
This is genuine rolefishing by Chrono, yet you merely FoS.
nhammen wrote:foilist, SGR, and robotnik are the current scummiest players IMO.
And not Chrono, for doing the same exact thing you accuse foilist of? Note that foilist isn't really rolefishing though you accuse him of it, while Chrono is.

Guys, I've caught scumbuddies here, can we lynch them?
unvote

Vote: Nhammen

Super Mega HoS: Chronopie

HoS: SGRaaize

HoS: SSBF

FoS: Dr. Robotnik

If there is not a nhammen lynch in the next 24 hours I'm going to scream. Nhammen's post has caught 2 scum.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@Parama: Is there anyone you aren't HOSing or FOSing in that post? Don't they start to lose meaning when you've done it to 5 people in the same post?

I agree that Nhammen is acting scummy. I also really like my Chronopie vote, so I agree with you in that regard.

V/LA on weekends
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

I am so into the nhammen wagon.

1) He uses the old rolefishing accusation style (PYP1 kids??)
2) he's been awful sneaky quiet, hence me calling him out last post.
3) Parama actually rocked the kasbah in his post and is almost certainly town.

unvote, vote nhammen
I'm old now.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I agree with Parama and SC here.

unvote, Vote: Nhammen

--

And LMP said that they had been dropping hints, and wanted someone to ask, so I did. Just because I speculated what form they might take at the same time...
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by nhammen »

Parama, rhetorical rolefishing is still rolefishing. And if you don't think that was rolefishing, you must be seriously blind. As for why foilist and not chrono? I just figured that foilist's was trying much harder to disguise itself as something else. You claim you read the posts in question and did NOT think they were rolefishing??? I do not understand how you could possibly think that.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by nhammen »

Oh and as for why I didn't vote SGR? I don't do that stupid vote one player, and then vote another in the same post. It is completely useless, so why do it at all?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Parama »

nhammen wrote:Parama, rhetorical rolefishing is still rolefishing. And if you don't think that was rolefishing, you must be seriously blind. As for why foilist and not chrono? I just figured that foilist's was trying much harder to disguise itself as something else. You claim you read the posts in question and did NOT think they were rolefishing??? I do not understand how you could possibly think that.
Yup. Foilist's questions looked rhetorical (as in, don't answer these) and were lead-ins to his major points, which happen to be quote solid.

Chrono's posts are just blatant rolefishing.
The most damning evidence is a lack of you putting Chrono on your scumlist for the same offense that foilist (your VOTE) committed.

Also, Chrono, it's too late to bus for town-cred since your buddy outed you both.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Parama »

LynchMePls wrote:@Parama: Is there anyone you aren't HOSing or FOSing in that post? Don't they start to lose meaning when you've done it to 5 people in the same post?
Note that I gave a specific order, IE this is my preferred lynch order. I'm voting the obvious scum but I don't have two votes to lynch them both with so nhammen is the preferred choice because a nhammen scumflip implies Chronoscum slightly more than a Chrono scumflip implies nhammenscum. Plus nhammen was the one who committed the offense in question, therefore he is the one deserving of my vote.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I am not pushing for a mason lynch. I am validating my reason for voting for one (isn't that what your supposed to do??)

And I'm sorry that I can't get on my computer no more than once a day! The only other reason people (and most of the bandwagon) seems to be voting for me is because I've been kinda inactive, but you can point that finger at a few people this game.
snoPING AS usual I see
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by nhammen »

So you think that asking what role he could possibly have that would explain these actions is NOT rolefishing? Or did you just read this in some other language?

Hidden rolefishing is scummier than blatant rolefishing. f they are Town, they have NOTHING TO HIDE.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Fifth vote count of day 1:

askbob (1):
Leafsnail

Chronopie (2):
Unsight, LynchMePls

daniel94581 (3):
vezopiraka, Dr. Robotnik, SGRaaize

Dr. Robotnik (5):
pman5595, Vi, askbob, Midnight's Sorrow, Lowell

Dry-fit (0):
foilist13 (1):
nhammen

Leafsnail (0):
Lowell (0):
LynchMePls (1):
Dry-fit

Midnight's Sorrow (0):
nhammen (3):
Parama, SerialClergyman, Chronopie

Parama (1):
Seraphim

pman5595 (0):
Pomegranate (0):
Seraphim (0):
SerialClergyman (0):
Sevis (0):
SGRaaize (1):
Sevis

Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
The Goat (0):
Timeater (0):
Unsight (0):
vezopiraka (2):
foilist13, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Vi (0):

Not Voting (4):
Timeater, Pomegranate, The Goat, daniel94581

With 24 players alive, it takes 13 votes to lynch someone.

All players have posted within the last 48 hours, therefore noone will be prodded.

Pomegranate has announced V/LA till friday.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Unsight »

@parama's wall of text
foilist13 Post subject: 328 wrote:They're VOTING for each other now?? What the hell kind of mason team is this?

I'll Unvote
Vote daniel94581
1) Saying it's something I didn't think of isn't good enough. You have to explain what that is, because I'm pretty sure I exhausted the possibilities.

2) If you do have some kind of magic role, why don't your mason mates know about it? The only reason I can think of is because you are a werewolf.

3) Normally I would be extremely annoyed at you for voting without an explanation. You however took it to the next level and not only didn't explain your vote, you voted for your mason mate! You're supposed to KNOW their alignment. If they could be werewolves, then yes he COULD be scum, but that isn't anything close to a reason to vote for him. The probability of him being scum is actually lower for him than your average player.

Reasons. Now.
You don't see any rolefishing in this post? It's all just rhetoric to you?

It's also weird to see you FoS/HoS some of the biggest suspects of the last 10 pages and vote none of them. Seems like you're giving lip service to the various bandwagons to gain support for this one.
Games are meant to be fun.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Parama »

nhammen wrote:So you think that asking what role he could possibly have that would explain these actions is NOT rolefishing? Or did you just read this in some other language?

Hidden rolefishing is scummier than blatant rolefishing. If they are Town, they have NOTHING TO HIDE.
If it doesn't look like rolefishing, then it isn't. If you think it looks like rolefishing, you're lying.

Also, by your definition of townieness, every power role should claim immediately.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Parama »

Unsight wrote:
foilist13 Post subject: 328 wrote:They're VOTING for each other now?? What the hell kind of mason team is this?

I'll Unvote
Vote daniel94581
1) Saying it's something I didn't think of isn't good enough. You have to explain what that is, because I'm pretty sure I exhausted the possibilities.

2) If you do have some kind of magic role, why don't your mason mates know about it? The only reason I can think of is because you are a werewolf.

3) Normally I would be extremely annoyed at you for voting without an explanation. You however took it to the next level and not only didn't explain your vote, you voted for your mason mate! You're supposed to KNOW their alignment. If they could be werewolves, then yes he COULD be scum, but that isn't anything close to a reason to vote for him. The probability of him being scum is actually lower for him than your average player.

Reasons. Now.
You don't see any rolefishing in this post? It's all just rhetoric to you?
1) is frustration becausse vezo is being a VI, asking for an explanation on something that doesn't make sense
2) is a good question that doesn't have anything to do with rolefishing
3) has nothing to do with rolefishing in the slightest
Unsight wrote:It's also weird to see you FoS/HoS some of the biggest suspects of the last 10 pages and vote none of them. Seems like you're giving lip service to the various bandwagons to gain support for this one.
I only have one vote y'know.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”