Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Pittbunny, The Locke has another question for you, and that question is this: do you think esurio's reasons were better than Deer's?

DocPotter, don't think The Locke hasn't noticed that you're not scumhunting either. Maybe you don't want to post too much because of your restriction, The Locke can understand that, although The Locke thinks that the suggestion to repeat yourself is a good one. What The Locke does not like is the fact that you have not used any of your posts to hunt scum. You sit there with a little wagon on you and say nothing, then you still say nothing as this roody poo bunny gets wagoned instead. The Locke smells what DocPotter's cooking and he guaran-damn-tees it smells scummy.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Grimmy »

Vote Count of waytooearlyinthemorningforthis (yawn)

Pittbunny (5)

Col.Cathart
Esuriospiritus
Locke Lamora
Strangercoug
Deer

Doc Potter - (2)

Pittbunny
Iecerint

Zang- (2)

Doc Potter

Iecerint - (2)

Zazier
Shattered Viewpoint

NOT VOTING (1):

Pomegranate (away/vla/whatever its called)

12 months in the year, 7 days in the week, 1 mod who makes no sense, so Ill kill the person with seven votes.

Grimmy
coudnt remember the witty line he had in mind for this vote count...dammit
*Previous Vote Count fixed to reflect two votes on Iecerint. Current vote count is NOW ****king accurate*
Last edited by Grimmy on Thu May 20, 2010 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

It seems that Doc Potter has a double-voter ability. Since that's th' case (two votecounts an' still nay correction), I think we can safely consider that pittbunny be at L-1.

I'd like t' be seein' a claim, please, ya scurvy dog who ortin' t' be keel hauled!
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:26 am

Also, upon close scrutiny, Pom dasn't seem t' be havin' double-voter powers on accoun' o' Zang be also nay votin'.

@Mod: Correct?

Ya lily livered scallywag!

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Grimmy »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Also, upon close scrutiny, Pom dasn't seem t' be havin' double-voter powers on accoun' o' Zang be also nay votin'.

@Mod: Correct?

Ya lily livered scallywag!
The Not voting part was wrong. It is now fixed. I apologize for the errors.
its been a rough day...week...month...life....
meh

its fixed.

Grimmy
all aboard for thepity party table of one
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

S/I S/think S/DP S/should S/either S/affirm S/or S/deny S/double S/vote S/status.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Locke Lamora wrote:Pittbunny, The Locke has another question for you, and that question is this: do you think esurio's reasons were better than Deer's?
esurio gave a worthless reason, at least deer just did a silent vote. i find da first a worse case than da second. :x

and yes, da doublevoter can hammer me rite now. dey won't, cuz dat's stupid. day 1 hasn't had much happen, and lynching me now is wasting good d1 time. i'm not claiming.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:15 am

Refusin' t' CLAIM? Shiver me timbers, me hearty. I've nay seen scummier behavior, an' I've seen lots o' scallywag-inducin' things in me time.

Vote: pittbunny

Now ye can claim, ye li'l scalawag.
L-1

Again, wi' th' shipmates bein' all non-academical, but I jus' dasn't be seein' Zang on th' votecount anywhere. This leads me t' b'lieve that DocP t'ain't so much a double-voter as a vote-stealer. Or somesuch. Thoughts?

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Zang »

Docpotter-are you that they going to; unvote?

and have they doublevote?  
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Refusin' t' CLAIM? Shiver me timbers, me hearty. I've nay seen scummier behavior, an' I've seen lots o' scallywag-inducin' things in me time.
exaggeration = pointless

no point. ur just wastin time pushin a wagon that wont work. in fact, da 1 dat hammerz is prolly scum, and if not shuld be lynched 4 being a VI. (^Π^)//

my wagon is based on 1 thing. not enuf 2 b evidence of scum or town or neutral. 2EZ. =D

Unvote; Vote Esurio

gimme a better rezon 2 b votin me. copycatting is just as lazy as not actively scumhunting, so u fall under da same boat as me.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Deer wrote:
unvote, vote: Pitt
While I think Pittbunny deserves the lynch,
Can you give your input, if only in a pinch?
Pittbunny wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:Pittbunny, The Locke has another question for you, and that question is this: do you think esurio's reasons were better than Deer's?
esurio gave a worthless reason, at least deer just did a silent vote. i find da first a worse case than da second. :x

and yes, da doublevoter can hammer me rite now. dey won't, cuz dat's stupid. day 1 hasn't had much happen, and lynching me now is wasting good d1 time. i'm not claiming.
You are not going to claim!?
Is it the town you want to maim?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

StrangerCoug wrote: You are not going to claim!?
waa, i'm not tryin 2 hurt town :cry: .
but i'm nawt going 2 claim. wifom all u want, ur wasting my ur, and town. Not mine tho, thanks to u guys I found some nice info. I've got a good idea of some possible pairs now.

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Me hearty, I learned t' share in kiddiegarden. Ye ortin' ta share, too.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Iecerint »

T/You're T/L-1 T/right T/now. T/Why T/wouldn't T/you T/claim? T/Are T/you T/saying T/you T/won't T/claim T/no T/matter T/what, T/or T/that T/you T/need T/L-1 T/+ T/intent T/to T/hammer?
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Pomegranate wrote:
esuriospiritus wrote:I agree. If consensus is that writing out a list of who has what PR would be helpful, I'd be more than happy to do that.
Indeed it would be- could you?
This question makes me uncomfortable!

(Yeah, sure, whenever my next day off work is, I'll take the time to organize that.)

Regarding the DP suspicion thing, I do remember reading a PR game once where the scum did not actually have PRs. DGB faked an all-emoticon one and won with it, because how can you really question the lack of scumhunting of one with such a restrictive PR? (This is one of the reasons I am worried about uber-restrictive PRs such as DPs and Zang's, and suggest that anyone who has not yet done so send in their PM to the mod voting for their restrictions to be lightened.) With what we know of the setup there is no reason to think that scum would be faking their PRs, but it still would be prudent to not let them get away with not scumhunting because of a silly thing like their PR being too tough, real or fake.
A150 47 Eur05piri7u5: W|-|3|\| I m4d3 7|-|47 PR, I |-|0p3 f0r 50m37|-|i|\|g m0r3 7|-|4|\| 4 1i|\|k 47 7|-|3 3|\|d 0f 7|-|3 p057 4b0u7 50m30|\|3 53xy (7|-|0ug|-|, i7'5 |\|i(3 45 w311 ;]). P3r50|\|411y, I |-|0p3d f0r (0mm3|\|75 47 07|-|3r p14y3r5 53xi|\|355 1ik3 'D4m|\| u, u 53xy b4574rd' 0r 50m37|-|i|\|g 1ik3 7|-|47
Well fine, I will consider doing so on occasion. But only because you are a sexy bastard. ;)
mah 1st suspicion is esurio, cuz her vote on me wuz just exactly da same as cath's, with no new stuff.
My reason for voting you, I felt, was fairly obvious. I am longwinded enough as it is; if there is something I can be concise about and not feel like my intentions are likely to be misinterpreted, I will be concise.
esurio gave a worthless reason, at least deer just did a silent vote. i find da first a worse case than da second.
Elaborate. Why?
gimme a better rezon 2 b votin me
Gladly.

Since the votes have piled on you, I find that you are still resistant to the idea of scumhunting, instead placing an OMGUS on me. Also, not claiming, at this point, is only going to hurt town.
Not mine tho, thanks to u guys I found some nice info. I've got a good idea of some possible pairs now.
If this is the case, then you need to share this information. There is absolutely no pro-town reason to not share it, and to say something like this and then not divulge the information you claim to have found is akin to saying, "neener neener, I know who the scum are, but I'm not going to tell you, because you guys are being meanies and voting me, QQ."
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Pitt, The Locke wants to clarify something. You say that D1 is too short right now for a hammer; are you implying that you would claim closer to deadline? The Locke wants to know if there is a situation in which you consider claiming to be helpful to the People's Town.

To Iecerint, The Locke says this: have you advanced from your earlier stance of watching Pitt? Perhaps you like watching people getting wagoned, you sick freak!

SV, you scurvy jabroni, what is your view of Iecerint now? Do you no longer find him scummy after his explanation?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 1:40 am

Yes, I still be havin' me suspicions; however, pittbunny be MUCH scummier at th' moment. Iecer's way o' thinkin' hadn't occurred t' me, an' fer now, I'll let that go, but I'll be watchin'. I be jus' flabbergasted that pitt refuses t' claim.

And DocP needs t' clarify his vote abilities. Th' sooner, th' better, avast!

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

U/Pitt U/doesn't U/look U/very U/town. U/DP's U/status U/hasn't U/really U/changed U/either, U/though.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Locke Lamora wrote:Pitt, The Locke wants to clarify something. You say that D1 is too short right now for a hammer; are you implying that you would claim closer to deadline? The Locke wants to know if there is a situation in which you consider claiming to be helpful to the People's Town.
yup :o
If i don't claim and u lynch, congratz, u wasted d1.
If i claim and u lynch, congratz, u wasted d1.
If i claim and u don't lynch, congratz, scum has material 2 work with.

so, i don't claim. i'll claim if i have 2 in da future, but i shouldnt have 2 now if town is only being wagon-happy. i consider it getting ahead of urselves.

also, u've yet to think of any scumpartners i might have were i scum, or else some1 would have made some offhanded comment by now. this wagon is simply 2EZ. :roll:

current suspicion is shattered n esurio. say it's omgus, but it's still my current angle.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Iecerint »

V/Scumfriend V/speculation V/isn't V/usually V/very V/productive V/until V/scum V/flips V/IMO.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Wait, I posted, where'd it go? Arrgh?!??!!
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Zang »

Pittbunny wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:Pitt, The Locke wants to clarify something. You say that D1 is too short right now for a hammer; are you implying that you would claim closer to deadline? The Locke wants to know if there is a situation in which you consider claiming to be helpful to the People's Town.
yup :o
If i don't claim and u lynch, congratz, u wasted d1.
If i claim and u lynch, congratz, u wasted d1.
If i claim and u don't lynch, congratz, scum has material 2 work with.

so, i don't claim. i'll claim if i have 2 in da future, but i shouldnt have 2 now if town is only being wagon-happy. i consider it getting ahead of urselves.

also, u've yet to think of any scumpartners i might have were i scum, or else some1 would have made some offhanded comment by now. this wagon is simply 2EZ. :roll:

current suspicion is shattered n esurio. say it's omgus, but it's still my current angle.
YOU should now, must claim. I' ; m. not real to the support of this car, seems to that the only case against you is that not is scumhunting. But I will hamer as you n' does not claim asked.

Also is were DocPotter? I wants qu' he answers on my questions what concerns their doublevote.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Pittbunny wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote: You are not going to claim!?
waa, i'm not tryin 2 hurt town :cry: .
but i'm nawt going 2 claim. wifom all u want, ur wasting my ur, and town. Not mine tho, thanks to u guys I found some nice info. I've got a good idea of some possible pairs now.
Why do you not claim? Yes, it'll give scum information, but does that mean that it's not worth is?

Share your reads, at least will you? Don't you realize that the case on you is built on you not feeling the need to share reads? Do you see how far you refuse to scumhunt?

I would like to make it known that I'm considering hammering Pittbunny- K?Pitt, what do you have to say about this?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Pomegranate wrote: Why do you not claim? Yes, it'll give scum information, but does that mean that it's not worth is?

Share your reads, at least will you? Don't you realize that the case on you is built on you not feeling the need to share reads? Do you see how far you refuse to scumhunt?

I would like to make it known that I'm considering hammering Pittbunny- K?Pitt, what do you have to say about this?
omg, see above :?

i say i sooooo claim hypnotist, and win when anti-town r ded. i can hypnotize people n choose their night targets. and now u've wasted the only angle i have; to wait 4 some1 to claim pr, and force them to prove their claim thru targeting.

way to suck. D=

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Zang »

You mainly redirector are?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang