Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

*Midnight's Sorrow (7) <-~ SaintKerrigan, Hoopla, SerialClergyman, Steam-Powered Shovel, camn, Kenman, Earlder1

CAMN is definitely town.
KERRI and SERIAL are almost definitely town.
EARL is most likely town.
HOOPLA is most likely town but I'm a tad wary based on her kind of setting up suspicion on me on the MIGNIGHT town flip. However I totally get her thinking in 150 based on the games we've been in together.

That leaves Steamshovel and Kenman.
Vote: Kenman

FoS: Steamshovel

OFF THE WAGON:
I am town
Definitely at least 1 scum among {BOUNCY, MAE, BUTTON}. With that order of likelihood.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Oh.
My
THE SCUMTEAM DOES NOT KNOW HOW DEEP SOUTH WORK PROBABLY.
NO SCUM KILL
HOOPLE IS CONFIRMED TOWN.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Wait nvm. Could have been some sort of protection/roleblock.
Let's just say high chance of an inexperienced scumteam.
FLASH OF GREEN
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #1, Day 2 wrote:
*Kenman (1) <-~ Ellibereth

Not voting (10) <-~ bouncy.bouncy, camn, Earlder1, Hoopla, Kenman, Maemuki, SaintKerrigan, SerialClergyman, Steam-Powered Shovel, TheButtonmen

11 alive; 6 votes will do it.

An asterisk by a player's name indicates said player would be lynched if deadline were to hit right this moment.

Morning Deadline:
Friday, May 21st at 9:00 P.M. EST
Day Deadline:
Monday, May 24th at 9:00 P.M. EST
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Earlder1
Earlder1
Goon
Earlder1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Earlder1 »

Lol, well if there is a high chance of an inexperienced scum team, then I would say there is a high chance of Kenman= scum.

I know this is his first real game in this set up so I wouldn't put it past him to mess up a NK.
Mortality is the number 1 cause of death.

Town: 2-2
Scum: 1-0
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

I think it's entirely likely that there was a protection, I doubt the scum just refused to read the initial conditions and failed to get their picks in.

Kenman's terrible joining the wagon is worth a vote regardless though. I'm almost certain that camn is town regardless of flip. I think Elli and Hoopla are likely town as well, especially since Elli respected Hoopla's scum read.

Vote Kenman
I'm old now.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Someone mind explaning to me why Hoops is town?

Also
Vote: Earlder
for reasons stated during D1; post 229 just makes me all the more happy with it.
Earlder1
Earlder1
Goon
Earlder1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Earlder1 »

@Buttonman

How so? I do know that he is not experienced in this setup of a game, and if there is a possibilty of mafia messing up a NK, then why not consider that?

Earlder1
Earlder1
Goon
Earlder1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Earlder1 »

Well, what does everyone else think? I think Kenman is the scum here, based on what unfolded.

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ TheButtonMen: I don't see anything that indicates Hoopla is scum. That said, I'll be interested to see if she starts pushing a case on Elli since she said either Elli or Midnight was scum.

Would people please stop calling Camn town? We're gonna get her nightkilled! ;)

As for Earlder1, the echoing accusations by other players are certainly true enough. What concerns me is that his echoing led to a mislynch. Day 2 starts and he begins by--what else--echoing Ellibereth and trying to shift suspicion onto Kenman. He then goes and calls Kenman scum
without
voting for him.

I'll ride this wagon.

Vote: Earlder1.

Bouncy's still lingering as a candidate.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Earlder - is the lack of a night kill your only reason for voting Kenman?
I'm old now.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Back for now, in the middle of internet connection problems.
mod:
LA until I get a permanent fix.

I'm going to claim now, since I'm fairly confident that it reveals scum, and I don't want take chances on having my internet go down again and dying without revealing my information.

I'm a roleblocker, and I targeted Kenman. I submitted my action very early on based on a gut read, expecting to change it later. With my absence and the (relative) quicklynch, that never happened. But the block on Kenman still went through. Now, given the lack of nightkill, it seems most likely to me that I got lucky and blocked the nightkiller.

SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

right.

You do realise that if Kenman is town we will lynch you before you can blink tomorrow, right? If he flips town and you run with the 'err iunno, maybe there's a doc' it's not going to make me even hesitate...

Anwyays, we'll deal with that if we come to it. Until then, all aboard.
I'm old now.
Earlder1
Earlder1
Goon
Earlder1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Earlder1 »

Well, my reasons for suspecting Kenman have changed dramatically now, but I see no reason not to go with bouncy on this one. If bouncy is lying scum, he is hurting his allignment far more than the town's by claiming that so I think we should run with it. I do have a question though. If bouncy is a role blocker with town allignment, can he only block scum? Can he also block town power roles? It's just odd to think of town as having blocking capabilities (this is my first theme game).

In response to the question posed to me, however, my reason for voting Ken was, in fact, the no Nk and my knowledge that he is not experienced in this format. However, I did not vote him because I was not for certain that this was a scumtell. I will, however, vote for him now.

SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Bouncy, can you explain why you targetted Kenman?

Most town blockers can also block town, so it's a double-edged sword.

Why did you think that inexperience was a good reason to vote Kenman, given ALL of the scum would need to be inexperienced for them not to submit a kill?
I'm old now.
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Kenman »

I'm a roleblocker, and I targeted Kenman. I submitted my action very early on based on a gut read, expecting to change it later. With my absence and the (relative) quicklynch, that never happened. But the block on Kenman still went through. Now, given the lack of nightkill, it seems most likely to me that I got lucky and blocked the nightkiller.

Im not sure how a town roleblock works but, Im sure there is more than one mafia. Assuming I am scum (WHICH IM NOT) there would be a scum partner/s who also made a NK. You are saying their votes are invalid as well?? HE IS LYING
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Kenman »

Town I urge you to consider this fact. We mentioned Earlder jumping on bandowagons before, but this is the scummiest I have seen so far.

1. It is not till Ellibereth votes for me does Earlder even consider me scum. Definitely a possible bandwagon jump.

2. Next he comes up with a flimsy reason at best as why I am a possible mafia member, but seems thoroughly convinced I am mafia. Definitely scummy.

3. Probably the biggest reason, I want people to see that after I gain another two votes, BB comes out and claims town roleblocker.(which im not even sure can be valid). Earlder then says, screw my last argument, since if what BB says is true, it is obv wrong. lets go with his claim as my new reason to vote for him, then casts his vote.

He cant even keep a straight reason for voting me. That just screams, I dont care why I lynch you but you seem like a good candidate. I assure you that I am not scum and that you strongly considered Earlder as possible scum.

Lastly, I want to bring to your attention that this is Earlder's first game of this sort as well. Everyone can verify this besides myself as he was asking for lots of clarification. It is a STRONG possibility that Earlder made a mistake on the NK and used it as evidence to attack me. In addition, this would make sense that BB would false claim to back him up. He has already been on people's scumlist (even more invalidating his claim).
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Kenman »

vote earlder
since he is scum
SC wrote: Kenman's terrible joining the wagon is worth a vote regardless though. I'm almost certain that camn is town regardless of flip. I think Elli and Hoopla are likely town as well, especially since Elli respected Hoopla's scum read.
My reasons for joining the wagon are completely legitamate. MS definitely contradicted himself multiple times. I was thoroughly convinced that someone who back tracked and changed their story that many times was obv. scum. I made a mistake ALONG WITH 6 OTHER PEOPLE.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

Incompetence seems an unlikely explanation for the lack of a nightkill. MS was at L-1 for a significant period of time and I can maybe find 3 people on the players' list that I could realistically see screw up. (And if there was a screw-up, Kenman is not an unlikely culprit.)

So let's go with bouncy.bouncy on this one.

The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I'm not sold on bouncy's logic. There are multiple ways for a kill to be stopped, but it's a tough situation that we can't really
not
go with.

Kenman should claim soon, in my opinion.[/i]
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by Kenman »

If i can straighten this out as soon possible it will greatly benefit the town. Assuming BB is telling the truth, can roleblocking one scum, invalidate ALL REMAINING scum members' decisions on who to kill or does it just block special abilities?? Cuz if that is not a possibility then there would still be a kill and he is obv. scum.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by Kenman »

I AM AT L-1 this fast, and no one says anything? If this is not a speed lynch then I dont know what is! I am willing to bet 1 million dollars that there are at least one or two scum members voting for me.

If anything I urge people not to hammer until they have read what I posted and better yet, wait a couple days to let me prove my innocence.

If i die, please read my last few posts.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:57 am

Post by Hoopla »

TheButtonmen wrote:Someone mind explaning to me why Hoops is town?
Because I am lovely. Image
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Kenman wrote:If i can straighten this out as soon possible it will greatly benefit the town. Assuming BB is telling the truth, can roleblocking one scum, invalidate ALL REMAINING scum members' decisions on who to kill or does it just block special abilities??
Cuz if that is not a possibility then there would still be a kill and he is obv. scum.
Ok, I was going to argue against the logic of this Kenman wagon, but this post is just scummy as hell. Since when has roleblocking one scum roleblocked all the scum? Also, his last sentence looks like a dead giveaway to me. Paraphrased, "If roleblocking one scum doesn't roleblock all scum, there'd still be a kill." Which tells me, "I'm roleblocked scum, but I didn't perform the kill."

It's still too early to end the day, but I've got a hammer on standby.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Incognito »

Bumping vote count.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”