Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

DrippingGoofball wrote:What would the requirements be to be able to make a kill?
Having not killed anyone in the game yet. Two kills makes you into a murderer, which we don't want. One kill makes you into a badass vig.

Basically, the way we can circumvent Magua's concern over people not being able to vote is to save up or vig kills for later in the game. Cult cannot do this and if we get them down to a single member, we shouldn't have to worry about not being able to vote so much.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

i have not yet used my 1 kill vig
will do so if the town requests it
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 am

Post by semioldguy »

I am still able to make a kill as well.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Who's going to kill Ellibereth? He's cult.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:36 am

Post by dramonic »

rewq455 wrote:Hey Dram, I get the feeling that this will take a while if you don't self vote. If you read this post and have not been lynched yet, please do so.
That'd surely create a time paradox, what with not being to vote someone who hasn't voted me, but by self-voting I have voted myself therefore I can vote myself, but originally couldn't!

My head hurts ><
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Who's going to kill Ellibereth? He's cult.
Nobody is killing tonight. I'm just planning ahead if we need it.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Ellibereth »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Who's going to kill Ellibereth? He's cult.
i think iLord proved that was impossible sometime earlier. Sometime about the whole deal with CSL etc.etc.

(Yes, I am totally apathetic due to the lack of vote and having barely any idea what's going on.)
FLASH OF GREEN
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 6:08 am

Ellibereth wrote:(Yes, I am totally apathetic due to the lack of vote and having barely any idea what's going on.)
That's not compatible with a cult keeping you up with the latest. Never mind.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 am

Post by iLord »

Yeah, Elli's a murderer I think. Regardless, I do believe he's tomorrow's lynch so it's all cool.

ONLY VP IS STALKING TONIGHT IF HE SO CHOOSES.

With victory this close, we don't need random kills flying around at this point >_>.

If we just play it safe, I think town win is assured.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yes, iLord is correct. Stalking and killing should only be something done after being directed by the town. We need to save those kills as a safety mechanism in case the game gets away from us over the next couple of days. Right now we just need to stick with the plan of lynching our likely scums and we'll win...possibly in one of the best town victories ever.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:29 am

You two aren't scumbuddies or anything, right?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:You two aren't scumbuddies or anything, right?
:roll:
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Super town alliance. Scary to the scumbags, huh.
YOUR AD HERE

Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Percy »

I had been transported to another time and place. The air smelt different - sweet, but almost sickly so.

Throughout the day we talked. After so much strangeness, I had hoped to find some solace and companionship, a small amount of sanity in this strange land.

My thoughts we haunted, however, with the memories of the past week. Murder, suspicion and paranoia had entrenched themselves in our very being, so that small disagreements turned quickly to harsh recriminations and calls for slaughter.

I tried, for a while, to concentrate on the dire peril we were in, but the faces of those around me were twisted with hatred and fear. From the corner of my eye I glimpsed dire fangs in the mouths of my fellow refugees, only for them to disappear when I looked closely. Was it my imagination, or was I truly in danger?

The most unstable of us,
dramonic
, was pushed roughly down the stairs. The sea writhed, and in a flash of slime and pitch-black eye his final cries were cut short.

The sun disappeared almost immediately, the entire world revolving to bathe us in the starry brilliance of the night sky.

dramonic
has been lynched. His
Insanity Count
was

The flavour from the beginning of D6 has been updated. Flavour for N6 and D7 will be ready before the start of D7, and I will be sending out your Night 6 PMs shortly. As before, I am happy to provide Night Action summaries on request.

Final Day Six Vote Count

dramonic - 7 (semioldguy, VP Baltar, iLord, rewq455, animorpherv1, DrippingGoofball, Furcolow)

kunkstar7 - 1 (farside22)

Not Voting
- 4 (dramonic, Ellibereth, kunkstar7, Magua)

Deadline for
Night Action
submission is
Sunday May 16th at 6:30pm (site time)
. You may view a countdown to the deadline
Last edited by Percy on Sat May 29, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Percy »

Deadline is approaching fast. Get those
Night Actions
in!
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Percy »

What followed was a calmness amongst us, as though resting by the side of the road on our journey. Sitting on the steps, we gazed up at an unfamiliar sky.

I lost myself in the infinite depths of the Night. Many hours passed as I watched the stars wheel around this humble Earth.

Towards the dawn, I saw what I thought to be a black shape moving through the sky. I could not see it directly, but whatever it was blocked my view of the distant furnaces as it moved with terrifying speed.

Profoundly disturbed and utterly terrified, I hastened inside. When I crossed the threshold into the temple, I felt the warmth of sunlight on my back. It was dawn.

It is now
The Seventh Day

Deadline for today's lynch is
Tuesday June 1st at 10:30am (site time)
. You may view a countdown to the deadline

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch...
Last edited by Percy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:29 am

I heard noise. No further insanity acquired.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Can I have a look at that pretty chart with all the actions from earlier. I have a bloody result on someon.
FLASH OF GREEN
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:46 am

Post by semioldguy »

I think farside22 is the only one who should be bloody. Maybe Kunkstar7, I don't recall off the top of my head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Kunk had the chart.
Yes I'm always bloody as the person I replaced was dumb enough to take taboo lander and then kill someone the next day.
I went searching for forsenic tools just so I didnt' gain any more insanty. 4 insanities are more then enough.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Who targeted me last night?

Insanity Infraction
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 am

Post by semioldguy »

Also I heard noise last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I did not hear noise last night.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

I grabbed Kunk's charts to show here

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]N3[col]Explanation/Notes[col]Insanities Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] Noise:No [col]Noise: No, Commune(Magua)[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col]Robbed grav/Searched Forensics kit [col]Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB)[col]Not Bloody on DGB[col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]?[col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes/Rezzed elvis [col]Noise:Yes (fetish) /Rezzed elvis[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Not likely Cult, murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:no[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise: Yes "Rezzed by Unknown"[col]Alluded to (Commune?), Bloody[col]2 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Noise: ? Murdered startransmission[col]?[col]?[col] 2 Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Plum [col]Laundered[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked, Kunkstar7(Drench) stalk-murder failed, also avoided giving N3 actions.[col]1 - Twitchy iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Results-(Not more insane)[col]1 - Twitchy Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Rezzed Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes(fetish)[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Result - DGB Not Bloody, confirms Ani's results.[col] 1 - Twitchy VP Baltar[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Adel) Warded by Wicked [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him[col]1 - Twitchy Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan)[col]Bloody Results on vikingfan[col]0 rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked Ani (not bloody)[col]Noise: No[col]?[col]0 Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:Yes [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No[col]Not more insane than VP.[col]0
elvis_knits
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes (DGB)[col]Noise:yes Searched:Rez Kit[col]Noise:Yes(Fetish) Rezzed(somebody that wasn't targetted)[col]Murdered[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(VP)[col]Noise:No[col]Noise:No[col]Ritual'ed[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
SlySly
[col](Noise:No Ward:No) Stalk Magua(Amished) [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:Yes, Commune(Magua)[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]----[col]----[col]Elli stalked-murdered/failed[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult Target(Rezzed) [col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0

####Chart Version 4####
[mrow]Player[col]N3[col]N4[col]Daily Notes[col]Insanities Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Ellibereth)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col]5 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP) Ellibereth[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Noise: No Investigate(Rewq)[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid dramonic[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Noise: ? Obtained Forensics.[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB) - Not Bloody[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Farside22
(Chaco)
[col]Noise: ? Obtained Occult Books.[col]Noise: No Commune(DGB)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col] 3 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Distraction Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]Noise: No[col] ---- [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Rez(VP)[col]Not likely Cult, Murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) iLord[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Noise: ? Commune(Plum)[col] More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Noise: Yes Stalk(Farside22)[col] More insane than VP/iLord. [col] 2 - Twitchy, Taboo(Launder) VP Baltar[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Plum)[col] Results: More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Compulsion Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy Semioldguy[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ? Commune(evilsnail)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ?[col] No blood. [col]0
Evilsnail
[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan), Bloody[col]Ritual'ed[col] Likely Investigator. [col]1
elvis_knits
[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
vikingfan
[col]Noise: Yes[col]----[col]Flipped Murderer.[col]4 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy, ?, ?
SlySly
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I heard noise. I won't reveal anything else until i know everyone who targeted me last night.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”