Voting to Replace

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

I agree with Crypto's sentiments.

That game was lulzy and enjoyable, but we didnt have two mislynches to use on our VIs. I don't wanna whine and say the game was unwinnable, but there was good evidence supporting one VI as scum A and our other...er...less desirable player as scum B. I just don't think it was necessarily winnable for town, but nevertheless I felt the scum EARNED their win/draw. I'm just not for sure if we really EARNED our loss.

Sniper never did jack squat, ever. Deathnote self voted in what was lylo and literally held Scum A in his right hand and scum B in his left hand and led them to victory. I was facepalmingheadkeyboardnerdraging all over the place...then I'm like, oh, game right.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Hmmm. Lets try this again Ythan.

We had one VI at the start of the game. He was townie, quite obviously, but he was still there. If we had lynched him...

We still would of had to deal with a VI that later replaced into the game.

Town really only has one mislynch in the setup, and we had two people that were incooperative. One replaced in into a lylo situation, self voted himself, and we were screwed.

Point being...You should be able to vote to replace someone. As a jury-like majority along with mod's discretion.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I wouldnt say he was obviously town. Many suspected him of scum A based off of Nik's play, considering he had none of his own for us to read.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”