Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Zang »

Magna wrote:Now that easjo is being replaced you have removed your vote. Do you have any suspicions at this point or are you just content to hang out?
Just because I have removed my vote doesn't mean I think he isn't scum, im going to see how his replacement handles things and then decide if I should vote for him. I also have a few minor suspicouns but nothing really voteworthy at the moment.

And welcome VasudeVa
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

TheSkeward wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Maybe the new blood will interject some life. That'd be nice.

I'm now fairly confident that Darox and TheSkeward aren't scum together though - that whole "SpyreX, this is obviously what he meant." and then TS coming in and saying he was wrong sure doesn't click for a scum team.

TS: Thoughts on Darox answering for you?
I appreciate his support and I'm glad we appear to be thinking along the same wavelengths (I've gotten that feeling since the game began). At the same time, I'm unsure of his alignment and don't trust him more than anyone else (besides those I think are scum, namely CMAR and NS).

Unvote; Vote: CryMeARiver

Yeah, yeah, flipflopping, votehopping, wagonstopping. The reasons for this are twofold.

1) Nobody Special actually wasn't voting CMAR. Part of the reason I find NS scum is his opportunism, but discovering that it goes as far as comments and not as far as votes makes him less scummy.

2) CMAR and I had an exchange after I convinced Darox to switch over, where he went from hostile to buddyish, as I made a couple of jokes (posted his avatar, and commented that he was missing my animal magnetism). Since then, he's stopped attacking me. Although I won't claim that judging his reaction was all part of my master plan, the way he changed behavior so quickly definitely rang my bells. It could be town gratitude, but I'm not convinced.

Neither of these on their own would get me to switch back, but both together will. Note that I'm still fine with a NS lynch.
First of all, he did vote me. With his only reason being that:
Nobody Special wrote:Yes, CMAR, I suspect you are total scum. Hence, my vote.
No where else does he show that he suspects me. It's a clear bandwagon, followed by:
I do agree, though, that CMAR is just being VI.
Seriously?...

Also, how the heck am I buddying you? I still found you scummy, not as bad as NS, but still you were my number 2 suspect. I was happy that you moved your vote off town, but that didn't win you town points. Though I do enjoy to see you waffling just trying to get a quick lynch today. You don't care who gets lynched because you know we are both townie?
Unvote; Vote: Skeward

Active lurker who tunneled Josh all day 1. That is literally all he did. I don't even know if he followed the Josh-SpyreX argument because he never mentions it. The only reason he votes Josh is based off the fact that he wanted to pressure Ooba by leaving him at L1 and that was antitown. And then today with the:
Skeward wrote:Unvote; Vote: CryMeARiver

I still think Nobody Special is scummier, but CMAR is a good lynch as well.
Another bandwagon vote with no reasoning. Most of the wagon on me is ridiculous bandwagoning because people want a quicklynch, as seen here:
Skeward wrote:CMAR: I would like your final reads, please. Tell us who you think is town and who you think is scum. Reasoning is optional and appreciated.
I'm already dead to him.

He then provides a case on Nobody Special, which is pretty much my exact case that I had on NobodySpecial, and votes him
Skeward wrote:Unvote; Vote: Nobody Special
Skeward wrote:Hey Spry. Switch to NS please?
Skeward wrote:Hey cruelty. CMAR lynch isn't happening today. NS is where it's at. Switch?
But no, now he must vote me because he just wants to get a townie lynched quick hence his waffling. Seriously, ISO the guy, half of his posts are filler. The one that made me crack up:
Skeward wrote:testing, 1, 2, 3.
You should seriously start evaluating your cases on me. I still don't see anything.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vote Count:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

(3) CryMeARiver: SpyreX, cruelty, TheSkeward
(1) Cruelty: Ooba
(1) Nobody Special: Darox
(1) TheSkeward: CryMeARiver

(4) Not Voting: easjo682, Zang, MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special

Day One ends by May 13th at the toll of midnight PST.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

OMGFG ULTRA REREAD MEGAPOST
Page 1
Skeward #11 - Seems like a town-tell to me.

Page 2
Magna #50 - I don't see the logic behind this.

Page 3
Scummy Josh play but he's already dead soo...

Page 4
CMAR #79 - Soft claim request at pg 4. Do not like.
Spyrex #88 - Argh, Lame excuse + WIFOM extravaganza. Not really a tell, but it's anti town.
Skeward #90 - is awesome. Moar town points.

Page 5
Slaine #100 - Hesitation to move vote to scum. Added bonus is he's voting for Spyrex obvscumwagon .
Slaine #110 - This seems all sorts of forced. What kind of silly question is that?
Darox #117 & #121 - What the hell is this? If anything this looks like a ruse. A weird one that doesn't make sense.

Page 6
Spyrex #139 - Good posting.
Ooba #148 - Massclaim attempt? Not sure. Fishy though.

Page 7
Zang #167 - Defending previously unconfirmed scum now are we?
Magna #172 - Wait, what? Why would you point out a possible breadcrumb attempt?

Page 8
Slaine #176 - Still refusing to take a stance.
Darox #180 & #193 - Could possibly be a soft defense for Josh. Not sure though.

Page 9
ooba #200 - Has a town scent, but I don't see why scum won't do this too though.
Yos #217 - votes Slaine who is my top scum read currently.
ooba #218 - The SpyreX FOS could be misled townie, or scum defending Josh. Not sure. Without the knowledge that Josh was scum, I see some town doing this. However, I definitely don't think scum would be this brave to openly defend a scum partner. That's WIFOM though. I like the vote though. Slight town.
Zang #220 - Lame. Although the subsequent Josh interaction gives him some town points. cruelty is right about his VIness though.

Page 10
Darox #227 - Nice try scum.
Slaine #229 - Fence sitting.

Page 11
Spyrex #263 & #271 - Awesome posts. I heart SpyreX already.

Page 12
Darox #290 - More of the same Josh defense. Actually, I don't think scum would openly defend a scummy player like this. Josh keeps digging his own grave. If anything, All the points made by SpyreX are good. I'm thinking there would be a bus somewhere here.

Page 13
ooba #304 - Hmm...Scum would be more willing to do a bus at this point IMO. Plus he's FoSing obvtown SpyreX and scum Josh. Looks like misled townie. But not sure.
Yos #302 - Yos death due to ooba speculation.
SpyreX #315 - I don't get why suspecting both sides is scummy.
NS #320 - Is all kinds of forced. Trying to fit in, reliving the useless scum innkeeper ruse ie. let's go back to talking about useless things and wasting time!, Very skeptical of Josh but no vote ie awkward bus tension, flings some dirt on obvtown who's pushing scum, 'more tonight' comment ie: 'Let town cook on the bullshit info I'm spreading'. I regret that we have but one lynch a day.

Page 14
NS #336 - Glad we're done with the awkward pre-bus tension. Also, still at page 7 an
Zang #338 and #349 - Wow. uh. First time I've seen self-hammering without self-hammering. The timing is incredibly weird. There is a lot of time before Zang's fake/wrong L-1 (1:38am here...but I'm at a diff timezone) and Josh' self hammer (12:17pm). Then Zang hammers at 9:57pm. Doesn't seem like an attempt to secure a bus but that's what they want me to think..I think... Hmm... This is an awesome bus if it is one though.

Page 15
Oh fuck me. I did not know what a traitor was until I saw the official lynch. Josh's traitor flip just did to my reads what my ex-girlfriend did to my heart. Broke it into itsy bitsy pieces and left me empty. God fucking damnit. Now this reread just lost half of it's worth in the scumhunt arena. Excuse me while I smash my head against the wall.
CMAR #356 -Suspecting my top scum read. Not sure what I think atm.
Skeward #361 - I almost forgot this guy was in the game.
NS #368 - obvious scum post looking for an easy lynch.

Page 16
ooba #382 - Good catch. Scum points for CMAR
Darox #398 - Good catch. More of the above

Page 17
CMAR #410 - That doesn't really count if Josh was the traitor as explained in the wiki.
ooba #422 - is awesome and town.
Skeward #423 - Argh. What the fuck. Flip flop with no explanation? Terrible play. Although the fact that he finds my top scum read scummy is good.

Page 18
CMAR #435 - Flailing scum.
CMAR #449 - ............I HATE YOU(not personally). Why oh why did you have to mention my entire case on my scum read before I had the chance to post it. Arghhhhhh. I now think you are town and you've screwed up my reads...AGAIN. Just like my second ex-girlfriend. I hope and pray that my third ex-girlfriend does not show up in this game. Ugh. Anyway, this means that only one of them is scum.

Page 19
Darox #450 - Do not like. It's a pretty impressive case actually. Although Darox has been thickheaded throughout the game anyway so I'm not sure what I think of this.
Skeward #458 - He seems to have reached the same conclusion I have. Not really a tell, but I really liked his early vote on Josh + the first post I mentioned in this reread.
SpyreX #469 - Well, this is not awesome. I hate fluctuating reads. Why are you being hardheaded on a weak 'Josh didn't mention CMAR' case over CMAR's awesome #449?

Page 20
NS #491 - Right, call the guy who made a pretty awesome case against you a VI.
Spyrex - Your NS defense is duly noted. We know who to go after once he flips.
Conclusions:
One of NS/CMAR is scum.
NS Scum seems to lead to Spyrex and/or Darox scum. If CMAR is scum...I'm not sure yet.

Ooba is town
Skeward is probtown
Zang is null
cruelty is null
Magna is null

I personally want the NS lynch today because there are some major connections between him and Spyrex/Darox. CMAR doesn't seem to have much connections and the communal hate on him seem to indicate that his wagon is a scumwagon. Although his overall scumminess throughout the game does not save him from my lynch list.

I seem to have replaced into a extreme lurker spot. If my town reads ever found my predecessor's lurkiness malicious, feel free to ask. I think I can explain why she lurked like a mofo but I don't think I should yet.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh right, forgot to vote

vote: NS
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

VasudeVa wrote:
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4
Spyrex #88 - Argh, Lame excuse + WIFOM extravaganza. Not really a tell, but it's anti town.

Page 5
Slaine #100 - Hesitation to move vote to scum. Added bonus is he's voting for Spyrex obvscumwagon .
Slaine #110 - This seems all sorts of forced. What kind of silly question is that?
Darox #117 & #121 - What the hell is this? If anything this looks like a ruse. A weird one that doesn't make sense.

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9
ooba #200 - Has a town scent, but I don't see why scum won't do this too though.
ooba #218 - The SpyreX FOS could be misled townie, or scum defending Josh. Not sure. Without the knowledge that Josh was scum, I see some town doing this. However, I definitely don't think scum would be this brave to openly defend a scum partner. That's WIFOM though. I like the vote though. Slight town.
Zang #220 - Lame. Although the subsequent Josh interaction gives him some town points. cruelty is right about his VIness though.

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12
Darox #290 - More of the same Josh defense. Actually, I don't think scum would openly defend a scummy player like this. Josh keeps digging his own grave. If anything, All the points made by SpyreX are good. I'm thinking there would be a bus somewhere here.

Page 13
ooba #304 - Hmm...Scum would be more willing to do a bus at this point IMO. Plus he's FoSing obvtown SpyreX and scum Josh. Looks like misled townie. But not sure.
NS #320 - Is all kinds of forced. Trying to fit in, reliving the useless scum innkeeper ruse ie. let's go back to talking about useless things and wasting time!, Very skeptical of Josh but no vote ie awkward bus tension, flings some dirt on obvtown who's pushing scum, 'more tonight' comment ie: 'Let town cook on the bullshit info I'm spreading'. I regret that we have but one lynch a day.

Page 14
NS #336 - Glad we're done with the awkward pre-bus tension. Also, still at page 7 an
Zang #338 and #349 - Wow. uh. First time I've seen self-hammering without self-hammering. The timing is incredibly weird. There is a lot of time before Zang's fake/wrong L-1 (1:38am here...but I'm at a diff timezone) and Josh' self hammer (12:17pm). Then Zang hammers at 9:57pm. Doesn't seem like an attempt to secure a bus but that's what they want me to think..I think... Hmm... This is an awesome bus if it is one though.

Page 15
Oh fuck me. I did not know what a traitor was until I saw the official lynch. Josh's traitor flip just did to my reads what my ex-girlfriend did to my heart. Broke it into itsy bitsy pieces and left me empty. God fucking damnit. Now this reread just lost half of it's worth in the scumhunt arena. Excuse me while I smash my head against the wall.

Page 16

Page 17
CMAR #410 - That doesn't really count if Josh was the traitor as explained in the wiki.
Skeward #423 - Argh. What the fuck. Flip flop with no explanation? Terrible play. Although the fact that he finds my top scum read scummy is good.

Page 18
CMAR #449 - ............I HATE YOU(not personally). Why oh why did you have to mention my entire case on my scum read before I had the chance to post it. Arghhhhhh. I now think you are town and you've screwed up my reads...AGAIN. Just like my second ex-girlfriend. I hope and pray that my third ex-girlfriend does not show up in this game. Ugh. Anyway, this means that only one of them is scum.

Page 19
Darox #450 - Do not like. It's a pretty impressive case actually. Although Darox has been thickheaded throughout the game anyway so I'm not sure what I think of this.
Skeward #458 - He seems to have reached the same conclusion I have. Not really a tell, but I really liked his early vote on Josh + the first post I mentioned in this reread.
SpyreX #469 - Well, this is not awesome. I hate fluctuating reads. Why are you being hardheaded on a weak 'Josh didn't mention CMAR' case over CMAR's awesome #449?

Page 20
Conclusions:
One of NS/CMAR is scum.
NS Scum seems to lead to Spyrex and/or Darox scum. If CMAR is scum...I'm not sure yet.

Ooba is town
Skeward is probtown
Zang is null
cruelty is null
Magna is null

I personally want the NS lynch today because there are some major connections between him and Spyrex/Darox. CMAR doesn't seem to have much connections and the communal hate on him seem to indicate that his wagon is a scumwagon. Although his overall scumminess throughout the game does not save him from my lynch list.

I seem to have replaced into a extreme lurker spot. If my town reads ever found my predecessor's lurkiness malicious, feel free to ask. I think I can explain why she lurked like a mofo but I don't think I should yet.
Not sure if you realized this, but Josh was Isolated Traitor - scum probably didn't even know about him. It's hard to get scum reads based off of connections thru him.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hot damn I love you already VV.

I'll parse out a bit of that quote wall later - I must escape the concrete jungle.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20
Conclusions:
One of NS/CMAR is scum.

Ooba is town
Skeward is probtown
Zang is null
cruelty is null
Magna is null

Not sure if you realized this, but Josh was Isolated Traitor - scum probably didn't even know about him. It's hard to get scum reads based off of connections thru him.
Well, looks like you did realize it :oops:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Posting to say a large catc-up post coming in the AM.

Also welcome VV, your long post I'm sure will provide plenty of discussion.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Darox »

VasudeVa wrote:NS Scum seems to lead to Spyrex and/or Darox scum.

I personally want the NS lynch today because there are some major connections between him and Spyrex/Darox.
I don't get this.
VasudeVa wrote:I seem to have replaced into a extreme lurker spot. If my town reads ever found my predecessor's lurkiness malicious, feel free to ask. I think I can explain why she lurked like a mofo but I don't think I should yet.
You shouldn't do that, that's bad.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by ooba »

If its a choice between NS and CMAR - the choice was pretty clear to me after ISOs on both ..

Vote: NS

- I get the feeling that CMAR is genuinely scumhunting, while NS seems to be content with surviving
- The speed with which the CMAR went to L-1 as opposed to the NS wagon languishing at three votes for a long time lead me to think that the CMAR wagon is scum driven. (I'm looking @ SpyreX, cruelty in particular)
NS in Post 0 wrote:I shall be reading and RUTHLESSLY SCUMHUNTING starting..... Now.
If you are town, I am slightly disappointed ..

Possible partners for NS:
- I actually disagree with Vas's sentiments that NS links to SpyreX, Darox; I do not see scum linking themselves scum partners this early (yes its WIFOM). I rather go with those who are on the fence\not commenting; looking to where the winds might blow:
- Zang, with his Post 477 where he does not comment on either NS\CMAR but decides to lurker vote easjo(Vas).
- cruelty, does not comment about NS over the last four pages. His only post states that "He would only vote NS grudingly". Surprise, surprise ..

Addn: Zang still does not comment on anything else even in post 525
Vas wrote:Ooba #148 - Massclaim attempt? Not sure. Fishy though.
I was trying to be sarcastic there.

P.S: CMAR do you have a completed game as scum? There's something I want to check out ..
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hmm... you're right. That reread took a damn long time + the rollercoaster of reads was extremely disheartening. Zang looks like an awesome prospect. SpyreX scumbuddy seems highly unlikely too. Josh would have attempted to dissuade his unknowing ally from lynching him but he didn't and he tried to get Spyrex lynched. Darox is extremely nosey which is why I think he doesn't fear the attention he might get from defending his scumbuddy.

cruelty, I'll admit, has gone under the radar of my reread because his posts didn't stand out from the clusterfuck that is this game(Plus, I started the reread at 3am my time and finished at 6am. My timezone is GMT+8 if you think I'm shitting you). I also need to delve deeper into Magna too. I redact my statement of Skeward town. Might have given him too much credit for the unknowing 'bus' and post #11. If NS flips scum, Skeward scum is highly unlikely though.

@People not voting obvscumNS:
Why not?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by Darox »

No really.

Why are you linking me as NS scumbuddy? Why are you saying I'm defending him?

Calling me nosey doesn't let you act like you're right when you are not.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by cruelty »

ooba wrote: - cruelty, does not comment about NS over the last four pages. His only post states that "He would only vote NS grudingly". Surprise, surprise ..
it's unreasonable to not be thrilled about lynching someone other than your strongest scumread?

i'll humour you guys and look into NS a bit deeper over the weekend, see if i see what you're seeing.
the nexus of the crisis
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Darox wrote:No really.

Why are you linking me as NS scumbuddy? Why are you saying I'm defending him?

Calling me nosey doesn't let you act like you're right when you are not.
It's the NS defense at #450 that links you to him. CMAR posted a solid case against him. The post was huge, in depth and looked like it took a lot of effort which gives me town vibes. I'll grant you that CMAR isn't exactly the paragon of townieness without that post, but NS defense is NS defense.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Darox »

You mean his waffly argument about how Slaine/NS never picked a side and was lazy?
The entire thing bored me to tears and never provided a sharp point. It was and still is a bad argument.

When Skeward posted his case, that got me to sit up and look through NS's posts and confirm that everything was as Skeward said.

Which is why I am voting for NS right now and am infact the first on the list of people who are doing so.

But no, you're right, I'm defending NS with all my might because he's so precious to me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What the hell are you talking about?

Read both of them side by side. Here, I'll provide the links for you CMAR, Skeward.

If anything, Skeward basically parroted CMAR's post.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

VasudeVa wrote:What the hell are you talking about?

Read both of them side by side. Here, I'll provide the links for you CMAR, Skeward.

If anything, Skeward basically parroted CMAR's post.
Thank you God! Someone with some sense :D
Btw, you have the links switched, but it's all good. Thank you for injecting some life into this game. At the moment, I would like to see both Skeward's and NS's responses.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, what? I totally missed something. You were voting for NS but you were, @ your #450 post, defending NS?

I do not comprehend.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh wait. You were against voting for NS after CMAR post..then Skeward posted the exact same thing CMAR posted(although shorter) then you voted...?

......................I do not comprehend.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

VasudeVa wrote:Oh wait. You were against voting for NS after CMAR post..then Skeward posted the exact same thing CMAR posted(although shorter) then you voted...?

......................I do not comprehend.
Those. were. exactly. my. thoughts.
I love this guy.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by Darox »

TheSkeward wrote:In essence: he seems to think everyone is scum. As soon as anyone is under any kind of pressure at all, he jumps onto them as though he's always been there. Furthermore, whenever he perceives any kind of pressure on himself (above, in the response to Darox, and also in the back-and-forths with CMAR), he responds with venomous ad-hom.
Vs.
CryMeARiver (Summarized by me) wrote:Slaine Hayes has done nothing and said nothing. No opinions, no scumhunting.
(Attacks Slaine for something he didn't actually do in the process. Does it again slightly later.)

NS
(Starts with a brilliant statement where he twists a neutral statement and portrays it as a negative one)
doesn't give a huge bold type quote list of reasons why he feels Josh is scummy. Cry is too stupid to work them out for himself and feels upset by this.
Targeting the lurker.
Being lazy and letting others scumhunt for him.
Not providing reasons for votes.
Bandwagoning.
He only very briefly gets close to what Skeward is talking about in the last quote, and manages to drop the ball in pushing home the one real point.

If you think TheSkeward and CMAR posted identical cases you're beyond help.

On the plus side, making me reread and analyze CMAR's case has bumped him up a few rungs in the scum ladder.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by Darox »

Also I don't think you comprehend the difference between calling an argument worthless and defending someone.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Darox wrote:Spyrex is scum, Ooba is town, Josh is VI.
Given you have not mentioned Sprex once today I feel the need to ask – is he still scum in your eyes? Or was, as you put it at ISO 26 “totally random you guys”. If so why were you random voting well out of RVS?
Darox wrote:Cruelty needs to stop being scum.
Is cruelty still scum? Beyond NS (and I still assume CMAR) who do you find most suspicious?
VasudeVa wrote:I seem to have replaced into a extreme lurker spot. If my town reads ever found my predecessor's lurkiness malicious, feel free to ask. I think I can explain why she lurked like a mofo but I don't think I should yet.
Does the explanation have nothing to do with in-game but rely solely on easjo meta? Because otherwise the only other explanation you could offer is role-based. Given you specifically pointed out soft-claim / claim requests as something you didn’t like out of CMAR, myself, ooba I really would like to know if you are inviting requests for some variety of claim yourself. That would seem to be inconsistent. Note that I want nothing of a claim from you just information as to were your explanation comes from.
Zang wrote:Just because I have removed my vote doesn't mean I think he isn't scum, im going to see how his replacement handles things and then decide if I should vote for him. I also have a few minor suspicouns but nothing really voteworthy at the moment.
You don’t necessarily have to vote to act on your suspicions. You could work up some questions for those who are triggering your scum radar. In reviewing your ISO you really haven’t advanced any siginificant arguments or questions at players.

Your vote, up until you hammered hung on Darox for the significant amount of Day1. Specifically you said this regarding Darox versus Easjo –
Zang wrote:
ooba wrote:easjo
- Easily the worst amongst the lurkers
- Active lurking: Has time to answer what a kiwi is, but not the questions posed to him on his previous analysis
- Hasn't taken a stance (Disregarding the previous post)
I disagree, Darox is the worst of the active lurkers. He still hadn't said why he thinks you (Ooba) are scum.
This was two days before the lynch was made. What changed about your suspicion or lack thereof for Darox that you make no mention of him after night?

@ Cruelty (and others using it as a main tent-pole of their case]– regarding the ISO lack of CMAR comment by Josh –
Cruelty wrote:if he never mentioned you, then it seems to me to be a reasonable conclusion that you're either so townie that he thought he had no chance of getting you lynched, or he didn't want you lynched.
Did you read through the Josh ISO yourself? He voted for Darox, ooba, Sprex, cruelty, ooba, Sprex and finally himself. The majority of his day Josh spent responding and reacting as opposed to actively questioning anyone. He was definitely on the defensive. Isn't just a reasonable an argument that he had little interaction with CMAR because CMAR didn't question / attack him? If so and you consider that the Mafia didn't know Josh's identity its poor logic to link him to Josh in this manner.
cruelty wrote:i thought magna's post was dubious but given i had no real reason to be suspicious of him at the time, it didn't seem worth getting into.
So you thought that one post was dubious enough to receive a vote but not actually discuss it? And you dropped a vote right out of Day 2 when you had no real reason to be suspicious?

Later today or Friday I’ll take a detailed look at NS’s contributions and decide if the case against him is strong enough to warrant a vote. If not cruelty will be receiving it for his general lack of scum-hunting, the quick-lynch comment and his resulting WIFOM defense.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

I think I'm putting too much weight on NS being town with some of his later d2 stuff HOWEVER I'm still not sold on this being a better wagon.

So, I'll try this a different way:

What makes CMAR less likely to be scum than NS?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”