Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Zang »

NavyCherub wrote:
Zang wrote:NavyCherub-
InflatablePie wrote:...Fugi never made a post about loving me...

;_;
STOP BUDDYING ME DANG
How is this buddying?
Context, my friend, use it. This is a little something I like to call satire, or maybe sarcasm. I was showing Brandi how stupid it was that she was using pre-game connections and friendly interactions based on those pre-game connections to say someone was "buddying."
Ok, that makes a lot more sence
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

It looks like Furry's doing the count, but unless Antiximo's unvote of Brandi is buried in that wall of text of his or I'm too frustrated at my printer to notice the unvote (yes, I've taken my frustration out on my printer earlier tonight), his vote on DocPotter at #188 doesn't count.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Sat May 01, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Parama »

Zang wrote:Parama-
Yep more appealing. He even asks for my reaction to an unvote. You really want to know? I think you're just trying to get others to like you so nobody will lynch you. As you can see, that's certainly backfired.
How does looking for a reaction to an unvote make it so that others won't lynch you? And just looking for a reaction I have seen be done by both scum and town.
Although I do agree with your other points in your FakeGod case.
Reword this question because I have no clue what you're asking.
Zang wrote:
Whaddya know, this includes Zang. So he's curious about it. It seems like he's secretly pointing a finger to Espeonage to get lynched next, without actually saying it. He is parroting Brandi on another note. If we lynch zang and he flips scum, we should check out Brandi.
I wanted to know why parama thought esp was town for voting me, just as you wanted to know earlier in your post.
It wasn't the target of his vote that made me get a town vibe, as I have already explained.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Brandi »

StrangerCoug wrote:
It looks like Furry's doing the count, but unless Antiximo's unvote of Brandi is buried in that wall of text of his or I'm too frustrated at my printer to notice the unvote (yes, I've taken my frustration out on my printer earlier tonight), his vote on DocPotter at #188 doesn't count.
MOD: I think this was missed many pages back:

Antiximo wrote:I see brandi's puttin in work.

unvote

gunna go re-read this pile of trash you guys are blabberin.

Also I'm not feeling to well right now guys, I'll have to catch up a bit later. ;x
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Man you guys post A LOT and I MEAN ALOT ALOT
I'll go read them closer soon......hope I don't lose my eyesight. :(

@antiximo: hey, a quick correction. Navy was the last one in, not broom. And yes, this is my second game in mscumnet.

@Navy: I'm pretty sure that comment "Nice Defense" was satire, or maybe sarcasm. o btw, what's the time zone over there? I'm trying to figure out when's the best time for me to post if I want your reply right away. (or at least not wait half a day)

I'm sore and tired from running around all day. I'll see you all in better mood tomorrow.

@Zang: sorry about the missing counter two. I forgot to go back to it later on. And I did (and still do) wish Navy well. I hate being sick too. :(

I would vote, but let me tackle that wall (more like a planet) of text up there first.

Either that or I'll just do it tomorrow......I'm tired and sore from running around all day.

-off-topic-
@Zang: btw thanks for answering my question, but I guess I still don't understand. For all the robber knows, chances of cop picking the lit road and dark road is about equal. Therefore, robber should run down the dark road, right?
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Unvote
Not as sure about scum. Very sure about VI though.
Don't @ me.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Brandi wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
MOD: I think this was missed many pages back:

Antiximo wrote:I see brandi's puttin in work.

unvote

gunna go re-read this pile of trash you guys are blabberin.
So his count is correct. That's good.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Fate »

My god. A new rule in the queue should be to post:

/in I'm a WoT player,

so I know how much I'll have to read each game.

Meh. Hopefully scum kills Antixmo because he's pretty town so I won't have to read his shit anymore.

Espeon, this line is me buddying you because we share the sentiment on eyes bleeding.

Unvote:

Vote: FakeGod

I'll take your place on the wagon now. By your logic, doesn't that make us scumbuddies now? Damn.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Anti, that was a long goddamn wall of text. As such, I'm only responding to my segment for now.
Antiximo wrote:
inflatable wrote:Hello, fellow furries. Doublevote: Parama for being the first to vote,
among other things.
I see quite a few familiar faces in this game.
This vote seems quite serious mainly because of this comment here. What does he mean by this?
I've played with Parama before. And watched some games he's been in. One game just finished up (offsite) where he got himself modkilled on purpose - this was the main "other thing" I meant. Think I had something else, but I can't recall, tbh.

From page two, you can see InflatablePie is trying quite hard to keep conversed with everyone in the group, getting general opinions from everyone, this isn't bad at all, however i'm curious to see where he's going to go on with it.
Just getting some general reads and gauging reactions.

In page 3, i see that i was right.

He was intent on keeping his vote on Parama from the get-go. However he only had one post to base off of.
His meta comment seemed odd, as I've never heard that from Parama in a previous game IIRC. Then Parama/Brandi began to argue - I left my vote since I didn't see a better candidate at the time.

Interesting..

He feels different than many of the players, they feel Me and Brandi as not scummy from the get-go, and my anger/outburst gives him an 'I don't knoooow" afterthought.

He seems quite certain about our towniness. I'm not sure how to feel about this. Let's continue.
I felt certain that you were genuinely trying to start discussion. Although, long-ass posts are USUALLY town and you do have some okay points from a quick skim, so you're leaning town for me as well.

...Fugi never made a post about loving me... ;_; Zang, you don't have ANY thoughts on the day so far?

cool random post of nothing, also note his reach to other players
The relationship between me and Fugi is kind of hard to explain. As Fugi already mentioned, some of us know each other from an IRC channel/other site - let's just leave it at that. Zang's post seemed off to me, so I mentioned it.

Like I said, nothing bad, just pointing it out.

TL;DR InflatablePie - Tries hard to reach to everyone, however nothing entirely bad in this, except his scum readings seem to end after the first three pages. Then just lurks in my opinion. He feels parama is scum, however defends him to an extent after Brandi does her re-read. Interesting reaction.. :|
I felt that the "air of authority" thing was necessary to point out. Parama can act like an ass and I didn't want people to confuse this with something else.
I've been a bit busy with other things, hence why I'm lurking a bit for now. The people I know in this game can attest to me being more active usually and I realize this.

Here's my quick take on everyone so far.

Antiximo - Leaning town due to his massive wall-o-text.
Brandi - Probably town butting heads with Parama.
broomhead - Only a two posts to go by. Not sure.
DocPotter - Only 5 posts to go by. Not sure. Leaning scum on gut.
Espeonage - Calling FG/Brandi scum in that manner doesn't sit right with me.
FakeGod - Could be scum, could be defensive-newb. Leaning towards the latter.
Fate - Kind of vague about things. Don't have a read.
Fugitive - Only a few posts to go by. Not sure.
InflatablePie - Town.
NavyCherub - Leaning town for now.
Parama - Probably town butting heads with Brandi. If either of them were to be scum, I have a feeling it'd be him. Not sold yet.
Zang - Don't know. Seems to be newbie, lurks a bit... I'll look in to him.

Right now town is looking to be Pie, Navy, Anti, Brandi for sure - if I can't name myself, add FG to the list. If I had to name 4 scum, it'd probably be Espeon, DocPotter, Zang, broom. Most of this is gut. Parama/Fate/Fugi I'm not completely sure on yet.

I have a tendency to find lurkers scummier/active posters townier. Bad mindset, I know. In addition, although I'm starting to get a grasp on everyone by now, it's hard for me to get reads in this game. Really need to hear more from the lurkers, in any case.

I'll try and look into people more over the next couple (Real Life) days. Specifically Zang and FG - those are the two in my town/scum lists that can possibly be moved in to the "not sure" category.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Mornin' Pie
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:16 am

Post by Zang »

Parama wrote:
Zang wrote:Parama-
Yep more appealing. He even asks for my reaction to an unvote. You really want to know? I think you're just trying to get others to like you so nobody will lynch you. As you can see, that's certainly backfired.
How does looking for a reaction to an unvote make it so that others won't lynch you? And just looking for a reaction I have seen be done by both scum and town.
Although I do agree with your other points in your FakeGod case.
Reword this question because I have no clue what you're asking.
Your quote was taking from your case on FakeGod where you were talking about when he Unvoted and said he was looking for your reaction. You said that
I think you're just trying to get others to like you so nobody will lynch you.
I'm wondering why looking for a reaction to an unvote makes it so others will like you.
Parama wrote:
Zang wrote:
Whaddya know, this includes Zang. So he's curious about it. It seems like he's secretly pointing a finger to Espeonage to get lynched next, without actually saying it. He is parroting Brandi on another note. If we lynch zang and he flips scum, we should check out Brandi.
I wanted to know why parama thought esp was town for voting me, just as you wanted to know earlier in your post.
It wasn't the target of his vote that made me get a town vibe, as I have already explained.
I know that but if it wasn't that what was it that gave you a town vibe.
FakeGod wrote:@Zang: btw thanks for answering my question, but I guess I still don't understand. For all the robber knows, chances of cop picking the lit road and dark road is about equal. Therefore, robber should run down the dark road, right?
Well here's where the cop/robber example doesn't apply because what the robber wants to do is run away or hide from the cop but the point of WIFOM is to distract the town. Basically WIFOM is more about the cop/towns descision.
InflatablePie wrote:Zang - Don't know. Seems to be newbie, lurks a bit... I'll look in to him.
I'm not lurking, it may seem that way in relation to everybody elses activity but ive been commiting a lot of time towards this game.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Espeonage »

Zang isn't a noob. I would probably policy lynch him on the fact that his only tell while scum that I saw was my gut feeling.
Don't @ me.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:20 am

Post by NavyCherub »

I might understand people thinking badly of Espeon, but DocPotter's vote for him makes me think otherwise. DocPotter and broom need to post.
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

NavyCherub wrote:
Espeonage wrote:RVS was over somewhere between post 29 and 33.
^^^ this guy is a smart guy, he knows how to play mafia.
So.....I take it that you don't like RVS very much?

@Esp: You recently unvoted me and said I was VI (which I'm guessing stands for Village Idiot). How does this fit in with your previous case of me and Brandi being scumbuddies, and where does this put Brandi in your eyes? and may I ask why you changed your views on me? I've been rereading what I said between the time of your vote and unvote, but I'm not sure what caused you to change your mind so suddenly, especially since you have stayed fairly consistent entire game (with the me + Brandi theory) until that point.

Vote: Espeonage
but this is an unfair vote because for some people I couldn't even get a good read due to their lack of posts

Calling all touhou fans!
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Antiximo »

NavyCherub wrote:FakeGod, it comes down to if I actually believe you or not. If the town actually believes you or not - that's what all lynches come down to, because every case has a defense of some sort. I don't happen to believe you; or rather, I believe that you were using RVS as an excuse to not try and you are scum. I wouldn't bet anything except for a bit of credibility on you being scum, as everyone is wrong sometimes and it would not help the town to lynch the person who made a case on a townie for that reason only. In fact, bringing up this "wager" is just an appeal to emotion and doesn't make you look any better in my eyes.
Antiximo wrote:
Parama wrote:I think you're overanalyzing RVS posts.
Nice defense.
Wow...you give no flack to FakeGod for using this defense on absolutely every case presented to him, and even call him
TOWN
, but when Parama uses it you respond sarcastically and negatively. This is so very hypocritical.
It is, it sounds dumb i know, however I really think I can expect more from Parama than I would from FakeGod, i'm using newbieness as a filter. :|. If FakeGod flips scum, I'll take a lynch for a it. But I really think that he's just new :/

Parama brought out this comment although he was content with arguing with Brandi before this. FakeGod has been consistently using this comment because he has been 'rvs'ing' longer than everyone else.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Antiximo »

@Zang
I don't see why this would matter.
Re-reading your role shows that there is something of importance in your role that you want to make sure is correct. However, considering a mod corrected your original post, you also might have read the post in order to confirm you were correct about confirming. It can be looked at either way.

I don't really understand what you are saying here.
Simpler put, you aren't reading thoroughly as town. Is that really smart from a town perspective? It makes me wonder if you're town or scum merely because of your ignorance to basic points that have been discussed.
This is understandable actually, I'll retract my statement here.
Killin some scum.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:18 am

Post by FakeGod »

My reasoning behind my vote:

I had town vibes from Esp until his unvote and sudden shift in view, where he used to be very consistent throughout the entire game, and not anymore.

Being inconsistent isn't necessarily bad, but for a player who's been very consistent to suddenly change his views without giving much reasons, I'd say something's up.

Calling all touhou fans!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Parama »

Antiximo wrote:Parama brought out this comment although he was content with arguing with Brandi before this. FakeGod has been consistently using this comment because he has been 'rvs'ing' longer than everyone else.
Really Brandi was looking a little too much into RVS nonsense and the way she defined buddying led her to believe I was buddying through my RVS. The way I defined buddying was different and so Brandi thought I was being hypocritical by her definition - took a while to realize we were defining the same term different ways, and when we figured it out there was no longer any argument.
Handing out the newbie card isn't something I'm a fan of doing, especially in theme games. If you're new to mafia you shouldn't be playing theme games until you've done at least a newbie game and a normal game.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Antiximo »

While that's true Parama, it happens. To ignore it and say that they should be treated the same is silly. I have a gut feeling that lynching FakeGod would be a bad idea, therefore i'm keeping my lynch off of him.

Until further notice, Zang/Doc sounds like good lynches today.
Killin some scum.
Antiximo
Antiximo
Goon
Antiximo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Antiximo »

EBWOP: More towards Doc
Killin some scum.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Zang »

Antiximo wrote:Simpler put, you aren't reading thoroughly as town. Is that really smart from a town perspective? It makes me wonder if you're town or scum merely because of your ignorance to basic points that have been discussed.
Ok, this makes more sence. No, it isn't smart, I do try read thoroughly though, it's just not easy with all the wall posts in this game, but I do know the basic points that have been discussed, if not more.

Parama-Can you please answer my questions toward you in post 211
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Parama »

Zang wrote: I'm wondering why looking for a reaction to an unvote makes it so others will like you.
Not sure if I'm answering what you're asking because the question is still the worst worded question in history, but:
He asked for my thoughts on the unvote - appealed to me and then waited for me to react to this appeal. It wouldn't be as bad if he hadn't asked for my thoughts, but when he added that short question it made it blatantly obvious that all he wanted to do was get on my good side.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Zang »

Parama wrote:
Zang wrote: I'm wondering why looking for a reaction to an unvote makes it so others will like you.
Not sure if I'm answering what you're asking because the question is still the worst worded question in history, but:
He asked for my thoughts on the unvote - appealed to me and then waited for me to react to this appeal. It wouldn't be as bad if he hadn't asked for my thoughts, but when he added that short question it made it blatantly obvious that all he wanted to do was get on my good side.
Ok, this does answer my question
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 9:26 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Anti, I would have no trouble voting for Doc (or Zang), but for right now, I believe that the lurker can wait.

I'm still going "wat" at this:
Espeonage wrote:The fact that we were pulled out of RVS so quickly is also detrimental to the town
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”