- farside22, ReaperCharlie
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (2)
- Scott Brosius, AlmasterGM
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (9)
- ooba, Kast, Toon Fighter, Vel-Rahn Koon, danakillsu, Slicey, Dragon Phoenix, wolframnhart, Wreck Star

19 votes available, 10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 22, ~10 am PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

My head exploded reading the last 12 hours or so. Unless there is a general redirecting role (which would be bastard modding in my book), I agree that day vigging Wreck Star is the way to go (and that was the way yesterday as well). i don't like how votes piled up on Wreck Star where we still have a day vig to take care of prime suspects.

On a side note, I am starting to see why a lot of players do not like hydra's. Slipping into posting with your own account rather than the hydra messes things up in a post by player analysis (and it had me searching whom xRECKONERx had replaced).

I hope to finish my player-by-player analysis this weekend.
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Wreck Star »

@DP:

First off, sorry - MS.net has been laggy for me and I figured I'd just post under my main account instead of my hydra because it'd take me an extra ten minutes to log out and log back in as Wreck Star.

Why am I the way to go, especially considering my most recent idea? Vigging SOG would either clear me or make me insta-lynch material.

I'm not incredibly up-to-date on my Star Wars knowledge (as in, I was a huge fan in 8th grade and haven't paid attention in nearly a decade)... but I don't know who would be in Jabba the Hutt's scumgroup. I'm thinking scumgroup + SK at this point, with the Empire as the scum and Jabba as the SK.

In any case, vigging SOG will either clear me or not clear me. I *implore* the town to not vig their tracker. SOG has been conspicuously silent since I called him out (likely going OMG I IZ SCUM HEY WUT DO I DO) and his first post after I called him out was less than convincing. I'm gonna
Vote: SOG
, but nobody lynch until Kast shows back up.

Mod, prod on Kast?

Kast is V/LA until May 2.
xRECKONERx + Starbuck = Frakking Awesomeness
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:34 am

Post by Wreck Star »

[Starbuck]

On bv310
bv310 wrote: Sorry I can't post really detailed stuff. On my iPod. Anyway, my role is Luke Skywalker. I am able to sense a player's alliance to the force. I determined wreckstar to be evil. I didn't claim before because I was hoping to get the time to do a proper case. Starting midnight shifts has somewhat limited my mafia time so I decided to just claim now.
So why evil and not Dark side? The word evil is not used in Star Wars.
bv310 wrote:The result was that I determined my target to be evil. I assume this means "on the Dark Side", except simplified for anyone who hasn't seen Star Wars.
I've played Kdub games before this. He's about the flavor.

Seems like you are trying to cover up for your scumbuddy, SOG.

Also, notice how bv has faded back into the shadows again? Like him and SOG were trying to play a gambit.

On ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie wrote:after reading back, I realize that bv310 hadn't claimed Luke Skywalker when you posted the 'I disbelieve you' thing, but why didn't you straight up say he was lying in the first place? That still sounds super scummy that you said that at all, and especially how you said it.

And another thing. I don't see AT ALL how LUKE SKYWALKER could be a fake claim. Ironically, it was you yourself who remarked (pages and pages ago, not gonna find it) that in Harry Potter mafia that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were the scum group, and not to base anything on a flavor judgement and assuming the mod won't be a bastard. Well, here I am, basing my opinion on a flavor judgement again, against your sage words of wisdom.

I simply don't see how Luke Skywalker could be told that Chewbacca is evil, unless he's either LYING (about his role AND his result) or whether he is telling the truth about both, but the result was just redirected or blocked or something.
I said it that way on purpose. Why? Because I knew that he was lying, but I wanted to see how far he could trip over his own feet.

I don't think Luke could be a fake either. I don't understand why he could be told that us (as Chewbacca) is evil. BUT I've played in other Kdub games (namely The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe) where one of the siblings was a fakeclaim for the scum.

On Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix wrote:
CryMeARiver
- I have serious issues with the play style here, and I have difficulty to see why
Yoda
would be limited to a one shot investigation. For the time being, no need to lynch but keep in mind that he is not a cleared townie at all. It might even be that Yoda has been given as a safe claim to scum.
You realize that this is NOT what he claimed. He claimed to be Yoda,
Jack of All Trades
via this post.

Why are you misrepresenting him?
Dragon Phoenix wrote:Unless there is a general redirecting role (which would be bastard modding in my book)
Why is a redirector a bastard modding role to you?

*This is just my curiosity, not game-related*

On semioldguy
semioldguy wrote:Is it somehow important to know who I did target or if I targeted anyone at all? Are you trying to get excess claims out of the day? Wreck Star is lying, because I didn't target TwoHeadedCyclops last night. I voted them because there is a claimed guilty result.

The accusation looks like an attempt to just get even more claims out there then there already are.
If you believe this about our accusation, why would your defense be
semioldguy wrote:I didn't target TwoHeadedCtclops last night.
instead of "I didn't target anyone last night"?

But even if you did say the above, that would be a lie, because we have a track on you.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Wreck Star wrote:[Starbuck]

On Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix wrote:
CryMeARiver
- I have serious issues with the play style here, and I have difficulty to see why
Yoda
would be limited to a one shot investigation. For the time being, no need to lynch but keep in mind that he is not a cleared townie at all. It might even be that Yoda has been given as a safe claim to scum.
You realize that this is NOT what he claimed. He claimed to be Yoda,
Jack of All Trades
via this post.

Why are you misrepresenting him?
Dragon Phoenix wrote:Unless there is a general redirecting role (which would be bastard modding in my book)
Why is a redirector a bastard modding role to you?

*This is just my curiosity, not game-related*

Well, he repeatedly claimed to have a one-shot investigatiom ability. I skipped over the jackofalltrades thing, as I did not recognize that as a generic role name, My bad.

A single role redirector would be fine, what I was trying to refer to was a role that mixes up all night choices at the same time.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:28 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Wreck Star wrote:[Starbuck]

On bv310

Also, notice how bv has faded back into the shadows again? Like him and SOG were trying to play a gambit.
I have definitely noticed. SoG, Scott, and bv310 all seem to lurk and unlurk whenever it's convenient for them.
Wreck Star wrote:
On ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie wrote:after reading back, I realize that bv310 hadn't claimed Luke Skywalker when you posted the 'I disbelieve you' thing, but why didn't you straight up say he was lying in the first place? That still sounds super scummy that you said that at all, and especially how you said it.

And another thing. I don't see AT ALL how LUKE SKYWALKER could be a fake claim. Ironically, it was you yourself who remarked (pages and pages ago, not gonna find it) that in Harry Potter mafia that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were the scum group, and not to base anything on a flavor judgement and assuming the mod won't be a bastard. Well, here I am, basing my opinion on a flavor judgement again, against your sage words of wisdom.

I simply don't see how Luke Skywalker could be told that Chewbacca is evil, unless he's either LYING (about his role AND his result) or whether he is telling the truth about both, but the result was just redirected or blocked or something.
I said it that way on purpose. Why? Because I knew that he was lying, but I wanted to see how far he could trip over his own feet.

I don't think Luke could be a fake either. I don't understand why he could be told that us (as Chewbacca) is evil. BUT I've played in other Kdub games (namely The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe) where one of the siblings was a fakeclaim for the scum.
I disagree that such a prominent character is used as a fakeclaim in this game. I just disagree. However, I somehow believe your claim, like CMAR already said. And the only explanation for bv310's results then would be either they were tampered with by someone in a scumgroup, or he could be lying as town in order to lynch someone he tried to start a bandwagon on, on Day 1. I sort of also think that's really unlikely (yes, I know, appeal to probability, sue me), so I either conclude that SoG is lying through his teeth, or YOU are lying through your teeth.

And you are definitely the more believable out of the two, and SoG is completely avoiding the topic and active-lurking like noobscum. Which, again, is ABSOLUTELY why my vote is for him and not you.
Wreck Star wrote:
On semioldguy
semioldguy wrote:Is it somehow important to know who I did target or if I targeted anyone at all? Are you trying to get excess claims out of the day? Wreck Star is lying, because I didn't target TwoHeadedCyclops last night. I voted them because there is a claimed guilty result.
QFT. ANSWER THIS, SoG! My scum-o-meter is bursting into a
mushroom cloud
about you.

@ Kast: when you come back tomorrow, DAYVIG Semioldguy, plzthx

In the mean time, more people vote for SoG... FFS!
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 9:40 am

Post by semioldguy »

farside22 wrote:Frankly I didn't like Semi's comment about not targetting THC. He was too cool of a customer being accused by someone.
I know if someone would accuse me of something I didn't do I would be all like oh hell no you lying sack of scum.
As well as telling everyone to please lynch scum.
I am not you and I don't flip out when people make false accusations.
Wreck Star wrote:
On semioldguy
semioldguy wrote:The accusation looks like an attempt to just get even more claims out there then there already are.

But even if you did say the above, that would be a lie, because we have a track on you.
My defense is that because saying that I did not target him does not give in to your grab for another role claim before going down.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 9:59 am

Post by semioldguy »

@ReaperCharlie
You are accusing me of lurking when less than twenty four hours have passed since my most recent post.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:52 am

Post by bv310 »

Really Wreck? You really think that me and SOG would go for an oddly complex gambit on D2 against you? Get over yourself. You really love trying to play the ballsy gambit when you get caught, don't you?

Also, why not just have Kast shoot Wreck? Then when he's revealed as scum we can get past this stupid "Oh, everyone's against me" argument and get back to killing us some scum.

@Kast: Please shoot Wreck.

Also, I'm switching ISPs, so V/LA for a few days

V/LA is noted
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't believe bv is lying about the claim and if WS was reading the game CMAR confirmed that he got a good result when he targeted me so the evil result is not far fetched.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Ugh and I realize that ws said something even more scummier which was this
Kast shooting me wouldn't really prove anything, as my flip would still allow SOG to come up with a fake power role claim if he's scum.

Kast shooting bv310 would prove nothing about my alignment or SOG's.
Why would he say that shooting him wouldn't prove SOG was scum? Or shooting bv wouldn't prove hims something else? If WS were to flip his role and SOG saying he didn't target THC means SOG is scum at this point.
I'm going back on this again

unvote:
vote: Wreckstar
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Wreck Star »

What?

The point was if I flip scum, and it comes back on SOG, he could be like "oh, I'm XXX power role, I wanted to stay hidden yesterday". If SOG gets dayvigged and flips VT, I'm auto-liar. If he flips scum, it means I wasn't lying. If he flips a power role, it's also PROBABLY means I wasn't lying.

I'm convinced there's either a framer or a bus driver.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wreck Star wrote:What?

The point was if I flip scum, and it comes back on SOG, he could be like "oh, I'm XXX power role, I wanted to stay hidden yesterday". If SOG gets dayvigged and flips VT, I'm auto-liar. If he flips scum, it means I wasn't lying. If he flips a power role, it's also PROBABLY means I wasn't lying.

So you will flip scum good to know.
That doesn't explain bv's guilty claim on you. If you flip scum why would anything you said be believed by anyone?
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Wreck Star »

Sorry, meant town. Typing up too many things at once.

If I get dayvigged, it'll do two things: it'll make bv310 a target for being wrong about his investigation, and it will also allow SOG to be like "oh guys don't lynch me I'm a power role" and weasel his way out of it.

If SOG gets dayvigged, it'll either prove/disprove my claim, which will then allow us to properly lynch.

Sry if this sounds weird grammaticlly, I'm pretty drunk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wreck Star wrote:Sorry, meant town. Typing up too many things at once.

If I get dayvigged, it'll do two things: it'll make bv310 a target for being wrong about his investigation, and it will also allow SOG to be like "oh guys don't lynch me I'm a power role" and weasel his way out of it.

If SOG gets dayvigged, it'll either prove/disprove my claim, which will then allow us to properly lynch.

Sry if this sounds weird grammaticlly, I'm pretty drunk.
Actually if you flipped town I would vote SOG. I am leaning on believe bv based on his evil claim and CMAR confirming that he got a good.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by ooba »

My thoughts:

* bv is town. There was no reason why he should claim at that point and I do not see scum fakeclaiming cop so early in the game.

* Pretty sure Wreck is scum.
- Failure to not vote bv as soon as he claimed a guilty on Wreck. The only case where I can see someone waiting for the claim from bv is if they are a miller.
- The flavor is rotten. It does not fit Chewwy at all. I also do not see Chewwy using a "Homing Beacon". As pointed out by WS..
WS wrote:I've played Kdub games before this. He's about the flavor.
My thoughts on this - the empire used a "Homing Beacon" in episode four to track Millenium falcon to Yavin. I think Wreck or one of his scum buddies has a tracker skill; fits flavor wise that way.

* Hence, I think the two scum group theory is right. SoG is also scum from another scum group who was tracked successfully by Wreck or his team. (This is more from experience in previous games like Pirates vs Ninjas and NoXKill; if there are multiple scum groups, they always turn on each other)

I think the plan should be
- Kast shooting WS
- Us moving ahead with a claim from SoG\lynching him
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by bv310 »

I would support that sequence Ooba. SOG was going to be my investigation tonight (assuming I don't get NK'd, which is somewhat likely at this point.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Slicey »

Ooba is so very right. Although I wouldn't mind a Reaper Charlie lynch, I mean it's so blatantly obvious he's trying to save his scumbuddy (this is if Wreck flips scum, which I believe they will). But yeah, killing Wreck is such a good idea. Cuz even if he's town, we'll pretty much know there is a mafia framer due to bv getting a guilty on them and that Semi is liar and we lynch him. If Wreck is scum, and a tracker scum, then there is a chance that semi is lying and did target THC. My gut is telling me semi is telling the truth, and thus I'm much more inclined to a Reaper Charlie lynch.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but hurry up and get here Kast. >_>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Slicey wrote:Ooba is so very right. Although I wouldn't mind a Reaper Charlie lynch, I mean it's so blatantly obvious he's trying to save his scumbuddy (this is if Wreck flips scum, which I believe they will). But yeah, killing Wreck is such a good idea. Cuz even if he's town, we'll pretty much know there is a mafia framer due to bv getting a guilty on them and that Semi is liar and we lynch him. If Wreck is scum, and a tracker scum, then there is a chance that semi is lying and did target THC. My gut is telling me semi is telling the truth, and thus I'm much more inclined to a Reaper Charlie lynch.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but hurry up and get here Kast. >_>
What?!?
Never
have I defended Wreck Star. In fact, quite the opposite!

Read here:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Wreck Star wrote:
bv310 wrote:Posting in response to prod. And since you brought it up Farside, the "read" on Wreck is more of the "Guilty investigation" variety. Not sure why I didn't say it before.
bv310 wrote:In iso, you read as even scummier than normal. Trust me on this one.
So if it was an "investigation", why would you hold back and not push this "information" sooner? Right now, I disbelieve bv because of the conveniency.
Uh, wait a second... just read this.

How can you
disbelieve
bv310? He's either right, or he's lying, but YOU don't have an opinion on that! Whether you're town or you're scum, you know for
absolute sure
whether he's lying! My scumdar is
shooting sparks
... I think it's about to
catch fire 0_o

Unvote; Vote: Wreck Star
and here:
ReaperCharlie wrote:I don't see AT ALL how LUKE SKYWALKER could be a fake claim. Ironically, it was you yourself who remarked (pages and pages ago, not gonna find it) that in Harry Potter mafia that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were the scum group, and not to base anything on a flavor judgement and assuming the mod won't be a bastard. Well, here I am, basing my opinion on a flavor judgement again, against your sage words of wisdom.

and here:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
@ WS again:
I
do
agree with farside though, I don't exactly understand why it took you so long to claim, other than that . I understand you'd rather hint at it and hope the smart ones of us would pick up on it, but... well... actually, yeah I probably would have done it like you did, too. You are definitely not off my scumdar, though.
and here:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Here is my train of thought:

Wreck claims he tracked you to THC, and THC is obviously dead. You could either be an investigative role, or you could be scum and have killed him. I completely fail to see why you would have
investigated
him, since he and wolf were obviously masons. After the mason claim, I doubt that there was
any
reason to investigate THC, so I am assuming that
if
Wreck Star is telling the truth, therefore you must have killed THC last night.
and here:
ReaperCharlie wrote:So... is Wreck
scum
? Quite possibly. I believe bv310 is telling the truth about being Luke. However, due to:

1. Wreck's strong counter-claim to bv's accusation,
2. Wreck calling SoG out (with a story that seems way too calculated to be random, and IS backed up by his past posts),
3. me already thinking SoG was scum previously (),
4. ESPECIALLY because of SoG's your laughably feeble defense of Wreck Star's accusation,

If it wasn't for all those things,
I would obviously still be on the Wreck Star wagon!
Like you said, Ooba IS right. I very much believe that one (or both) of SoG and Wreck are scum! I've said that multiple times, and I stand by it.

I am suspicious of you saying that I am trying to defend Wreck Star, because I am obviously not... Think about it: If I was scumbuddies with EITHER Wreck or SoG, the best option would be to completely and totally
bus
them, which is exactly what I
would
have done, and WOULD be doing, right? Would you not agree that as scum it would be smarter to sit back and watch how this plays out silently?? That is exactly what Scott Brosius is doing!

I am trying to help the discussion along and figure out who the bad guys are, that's the only way I can win in this game! If my trying to jump in and help figure stuff out makes you think I am scum, you are completely wrong.

In case my posts haven't been clear until this point (which is quite possible because I obviously post large posts compared to many of you guys, due to my obsessively thinking way more into these things than most guys would), here is a small sum up of what I am thinking at this point about each individual in the game.

Scumlist:

semioldguy - very likely scum (behavior)
Wreck Star - very likely scum - claimed investigation results
Scott Brosius - very likely scum (behavior)

Suspicious of:

d3x - Seems very wily, posts in spurts but lays low when things flare up. Possible scum.
Toon Fighter - Seems like he's lurking. Possible scum.
danakillsu - Tried too hard to crucify CMAR a few pages ago. Possible scum.
Slicey - Seems surprisingly like me, eager to contribute and scumhunt. Getting weird vibes though, don't know why.
FC Groningen - Still suspicious of him from Day one. Has gotten very quiet, possibly to avoid another wagon.

Neutral read:

ooba - Seems well-intentioned enough, and seems townish to me.
Dragon Phoenix - Ditto ooba, but needs to post more.

Near-confirmed (claimed) town:

farside22 - shows as townie by claimed investigation results (though some things she's done have really rubbed me the wrong way)
Kast - claimed town, known dayvig ability
CryMeARiver - claimed townie, claimed investigation results
bv310 - claimed townie, claimed investigation results

Town:

wolframnhart

Too Inactive to read:

Vel-Rahn Koon
AlmasterGM
DragonsofSummer

In conclusion:

Here, see for yourself. (This is assuming there are two scum groups and that at least one IF NOT BOTH of Wreck and SoG are scum)

Scenario 1:
Vig Wreck first, with a possible lynch of SoG.
Option 1: Wreck flips town
- We won't know anything about SoG, but we'll know that bv310's investigation results were wrong.
Option 2: Wreck flips scum
- We won't know anything about SoG, but we'll know that bv310's investigation results were right.

Scenario 2:
Vig SoG first, with a possible lynch of Wreck.
Option 1: SoG flips town - We'll know Wreck is lying scum, and bv310's investigation results were right. Lynch Wreck.

Option 2: SoG flips scum - We'll know Wreck is telling the truth, and bv310's investigation results could EITHER be right, OR have been interfered with.

Either way, I feel that Kast killing SoG first will reveal more information. Cuz if Wreck is vigged and flips scum, it won't tell us
anything
about SoG. But if SoG flips scum, due to Wreck's claim we'll have to at least believe that part.

My vote is still for SoG to get vigged
first
, and
that's
why. Not because I have any special feelings for Wreck, but because
we will learn nothing
by vigging Wreck first.

I would rather lose someone who is scum/VT (SoG) than someone who is scum/PR (Wreck) first. If Wreck is a town PR like he claims, then we would be boning ourselves by killing him first.

To put it simply, in my eyes it's better to kill off a VT
and
find a scum (score one for the good guys), then kill off a town PR and have inconclusive evidence about the
other
possible scum (score one for the bad guys).

Either way, this is a great situation for us because I am dead sure that one if not both of them are scum... so... score one for the good guys either way.

Anyway, these are my reasons. I'm probably not gonna post again about this subject until after Kast shoots someone and they flip, cause I have other games to catch up in and I have been severely neglecting those =\

P.S. I promise to post shorter posts from now on.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:40 am

Post by ooba »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Here, see for yourself. (This is assuming there are two scum groups and that at least one IF NOT BOTH of Wreck and SoG are scum)

Scenario 1:
- We won't know anything about SoG, but we'll know that bv310's investigation results were wrong.
- We won't know anything about SoG, but we'll know that bv310's investigation results were right.

Scenario 2:
Option 1: SoG flips town - We'll know Wreck is lying scum, and bv310's investigation results were right. Lynch Wreck.

Option 2: SoG flips scum - We'll know Wreck is telling the truth, and bv310's investigation results could EITHER be right, OR have been interfered with.

Either way, I feel that Kast killing SoG first will reveal more information. Cuz if Wreck is vigged and flips scum, it won't tell us
anything
about SoG. But if SoG flips scum, due to Wreck's claim we'll have to at least believe that part.

My vote is still for SoG to get vigged
first
, and
that's
why. Not because I have any special feelings for Wreck, but because
we will learn nothing
by vigging Wreck first.

I would rather lose someone who is scum/VT (SoG) than someone who is scum/PR (Wreck) first. If Wreck is a town PR like he claims, then we would be boning ourselves by killing him first.

To put it simply, in my eyes it's better to kill off a VT
and
find a scum (score one for the good guys), then kill off a town PR and have inconclusive evidence about the
other
possible scum (score one for the bad guys).
- In my eyes, there's high probability that both are of opposing scum groups. However, in case this assumption of two groups is wrong - I think lying wreck scum is more probable than a mafia framer. (The flavor not fitting points to that)

- Given that there are two scum groups,
Scenario 1:
If Wreck flips town, we know SoG is scum. Why would a town Wreck lie about his result?
What about the case where Wreck flips tracker scum? You know that SoG is opposite scum for sure.
Scenario 2:
No problems with this one.
How is this indicative of Wreck's alignment?

So both option 1's of Scenario 1 and 2 give the same amount of information. I think option 2 of scenario 1 gives more info due to the possibility of Wreck turning up tracker scum.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Mod I think you already have, but just in case i think there are a few players that need prods
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I really don't see bv lying. I think hypothesizing on ridiculous gambits is just distracting and gets away from scum-hunting.

This post to me seems very fitting if there are 2 scum groups, and Wreck is worried about the other scum group getting a leg up. He seems awfully worried about a SOG fakeclaim.
Wreck Star wrote:What?

@ooba- What Star Wars character would be tracker scum?

RC- Your thoughts on every player are not helpful. Your only town reads are confirmed claimed players, and you are suspicious of everyone else.

Given that I seriously doubt bv is lying, I am placing my vote with his result. Vigging either of them will provide a similar amount of information I feel.

Unvote
Vote: Wreck Star
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

What's with all the votes? We have a day vig to take care of the main suspect!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:14 am

Post by ooba »

Scott Brosius wrote:@ooba- What Star Wars character would be tracker scum?
The two people I remember using them in the movies are Boba Fett and Darth Vader. But the former is already dead and the latter should be something much cooler than a tracker IMO. I can see a Vader JoAT with one of the abilities as tracking.

It could also be this guy since he talks with Vader about the homing beacon
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhuff_Tarkin
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Slicey »

Okay Reaper, I think I'm misinterpreting what you're saying. I thought that by saying we should vig SOG first, that you thought Wreck was town, and thus were defending him.

You're still wrong though. Wreck is still a much better vig.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”