Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Parama »

I think you're misunderstanding "chainsaw"...
A chainsaw is attacking someone for attacking another player. It's rather scummy to do because it's defending the other player while completely missing the point of defense and buddying up to that player. If you're going to defend someone, go all-out for it.
You don't want your play to be characterized by chainsaws, if you get my drift <.<
I agree that short content filled posts are pro-town but there are times when at least SOME reason is required.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Navy: RV stage is up. It's time to get serious. For me, RVS ended when you posted, Mr. I-have-no-doubts-that-FG-is-scum-based-on-4-posts. And you think I'm the one with bad excuses? Look at yourself. You are using Real-Life-got-in-the-way excuse. Great excuse I must say, because there's absolutely no possible way for me to somehow confirm that.

Now, I understand that Real Life do get in the way, and I really do wish you better. But I find it unfair for you to use RL defense, I mean, what if I claimed that my account was hacked by my malicious brother? See my point?

Your logic goes: I fluffed it up d1. That's not very helpful. I should be lynched.

I must ask for something better.

@Parama: Good Lord yourself. I'm Fake-God. (wit) And when did ever said I had a reason behind my vote against you? Unless you mean the 8 ball? Please explain further and don't put words in my mouth.

And I said I wasn't serious d1 and I'm serious now. Can you make the distinction? Quit pretending to not understand what I'm saying. You got bandwagoned first and you are trying to find a player to shift the heat on.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Parama »

FakeGod wrote:If you couldn't tell my sarcasm, I'll tell you right now that I wasn't rethinking my life, or sorry for jumping on your wagon. Please refer to my quote above.
Implying that you had a reason to be on me. If you did not then you're caught in a contradiction.
Okay, you're serious now. I didn't say you weren't. I'm saying that you're not allowed keep using "Well I wasn't being serious in that quote" as a defense.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ah k. Well then that is easy.
Brandi was going overboard. Less about the attack. It was tunnelling early day 1 on the person who had a random wagon.
Don't @ me.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Parama: GAH you gotta stop pretending to not understand. I didn't IMPLY anything! You're making things up. I simply random voted you, then when you replied, in response I (with obvious sarcasm) repeated for word for word what you said. It should've been obvious that I was kidding (would I actually be rethinking my life or be sorry????) and that was my point of the post you just quoted off me.

I rved Parama
Parama replies
I respond with a joke
Parama apparently can't tell I'm joking and demands an explanation, something about me contradicting myself.
I, now exasperated, respond with this list.

Do you follow?

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Brandi (5): Espeonage, Antiximo, Fate, broomhead, Zang
Espeonage (1): InflatablePie
FakeGod (4): Fugitive, Parama, NavyCherub, Brandi
Parama (1): DocPotter
Not voting (1): FakeGod

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

FakeGod wrote:@Navy: RV stage is up. It's time to get serious. For me, RVS ended when you posted
I assume this is because I was the last one who posted? I don't think that makes sense. RVS ends when there are things happening that you have the ability to take a stance on. It's easy to slide by and not care and get serious when it is convenient.
FakeGod wrote:And you think I'm the one with bad excuses? Look at yourself. You are using Real-Life-got-in-the-way excuse. Great excuse I must say, because there's absolutely no possible way for me to somehow confirm that.
I was just trying to make a point - it isn't my fault that I was not on when you were, but you should be making the best of the time that you are on. Heck, it wasn't even 24 hours after the opening of the thread that I got in my first post. So you're essentially saying that active lurking and posting crap is fine because I hadn't posted at all, despite not having the chance to. Lovely.

You keep saying you weren't serious about your vote or your response to his reaction to the vote, but this tidbit makes me think you're just flip-flopping to appeal to him and make yourself look better -
FakeGod wrote:I'll tell you right now that I wasn't rethinking my life, or sorry for jumping on your wagon.
If you weren't sorry, what were you?
FakeGod wrote:Your next post involving my post lacking content. I completely agree. That post is worthless. But we're barely 4? 5? pages in when I posted it. In fact, not everyone posted yet.
I think you know where I'm going with this quote.
FakeGod wrote:Your next quote is again redundant. and get others to try like me? I'm not the best mafia player out there, but that's dumbest thing I heard. If they like me, they won't vote me?

Since you just accused me of trying to get others to like me in order to save myself, I take that you believe that's true, and that it could work? Yeah, sure. In a million years maybe.
You're right, I wouldn't call you out for buddying here. What you were doing was active lurking and posting fluff. Tell me, what logical, pro-town reason is there to post crap like -
FakeGod wrote:@Espeonage: I like your style. Concise and decisive.
There were others, but this one is really bad. You respond to an accusation by buddying and attempt to cover it up by playing nice with everyone else, too.

There's your case by the way. The rest of your posts are just you trying to cover your tracks.
Espeonage wrote:It was tunnelling early day 1 on the person who had a random wagon.
I didn't think of it this way - a very valid point.
FoS Brandi
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Espeon, I don't think you answered my question in Post 60. Your theory requires that FG/Brandi are scum in the first place, and that is what makes them scummy, no? Circular reasoning much?

Here's what happened, like I said in 84:
InflatablePie wrote:If Parama DOES get lynched and flips scum, I'd also like to take a look at Espeon - he calls FG/Brandi scum after Brandi attacked Parama and FG voted Parama, plus Parama's post calling Espeon town early on.

Brandi attacks Parama, Espeon votes Brandi, FG votes Parama, Espeon says Brandi/FG are scum together. Er, what?

Espeonage wrote:Brandi was going overboard. Less about the attack. It was tunnelling early day 1 on the person who had a random wagon.

This may be true, but you just so happened to call out the two people with an actual case on Parama (the rest being RVS votes) and label them scum with no reasoning, almost out of nowhere. This is called a chainsaw defense. It doesn't even matter if Parama is scum at this point, even if Parama is town then it makes you look good for attacking those attacking him.

That is why I'm voting you.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok it was based around the timing of FakeGod's post. It came just after Brandi unvoted.
I'm not saying I'm right just that it makes alot of sense.
Add to that they were both acting scummy independantly as well and you have a bit of a fishy looking situation.
Don't @ me.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Fate »

So Parama, apparently we're buddies now because I'm stalking you, huh?

Unvote

Vote: Inflatable Pie

Post #84

Brandi and FakeGod are both town BTW
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

*sigh* Why am I awake when I work all day tomorrow...

Anyways.
Espeonage wrote:Ok it was based around the timing of FakeGod's post. It came just after Brandi unvoted.
I'm not saying I'm right just that it makes alot of sense.
Add to that they were both acting scummy independantly as well and you have a bit of a fishy looking situation.
1) I understand who voted for who and when. I'm just not seeing that you are.
2) It doesn't make sense to me. Again, the premise of your argument seems to be, pretty much, "These two are scum and that's why FG voted Parama after Brandi unvoted, which is scummy since they're scum." That's what I get out of it.
3) Point out how they were "acting scummy independently", please. I want to hear your case on them.

I don't like your circular reasoning here. It seems like a half-assed explanation for starting the Brandiwagon and casting suspicion on what seems to be a newb-townie.

Mornin', Fate. Mind elaborating?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by Fate »

In due time, though your initial response is interesting.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

InflatablePie wrote:1) I understand who voted for who and when. I'm just not seeing
what
you are.
Fixed.

If you wish, Fate. Personally, I'd prefer to hear it now. Maybe that's just me, though. *shrug*

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Fate »

I guess it is just you. Its D1, be quiet and let me do my magic, please.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I stated earlier why.

tl;dr on both.

Brandi was tunnelling on the person with the most votes on them at the time. At that point they were all random and as such it was an easy target. Too easy. The fact that we were pulled out of RVS so quickly is also detrimental to the town however I wouldn't call that a tell.

As for FakeGod. At one point he had tried to give 6 players compliments without commenting on the game whatsoever. That in itself is very scummy. To me that looks like he is trying to desperately find someone with whom he can buddy.

Actually I hesitated to do this earlier so I will do it now.
Unvote, Vote: FakeGod
Don't @ me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Fate »

See Pie? It worked!

Unvote:
Vote: Espeon

I hate voting people with cool avatars, but it must be done.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Espeonage wrote:The fact that we were pulled out of RVS so quickly is also detrimental to the town
explain
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by Espeonage »

RVS is where everything comes out. We had alot of people that missed out on RVS and they will (for the most part) Get a free ticket through Day 1 because people weren't able to sus them out properly.
Don't @ me.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Lots of things happened today and last night, stuff I'll have to think over. Especially Brandi-Parama, though that has the hallmarks of town-town butting heads.

FG some of your posts contain aparent contradictions, though that could be me rush reading 4 odd pages. #151 and seriousness is the most obvious. Care to comment?

But for the moment
Vote Epseon
. Someting there twinges my gut so I'll make a gut vote.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by DocPotter »

EBWOP: #161 makes me feel better about following Fate's fishing trip.

Take your pick, theory discussion, or the comments on free passing.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:33 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Espeonage wrote:The fact that we were pulled out of RVS so quickly is also detrimental to the town
What.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Parama »

InflatablePie wrote: This may be true, but you just so happened to call out the two people with an actual case on Parama (the rest being RVS votes) and label them scum with no reasoning, almost out of nowhere. This is called a chainsaw defense. It doesn't even matter if Parama is scum at this point, even if Parama is town then it makes you look good for attacking those attacking him.
FakeGod didn't have a case on me, he RVSed.
If you want to know why I think Espeonage's link is goodlogic,
Espeonage wrote:Ok it was based around the timing of FakeGod's post. It came just after Brandi unvoted.
^good logic. Problem is that Brandi is town and FakeGod is scum so even though the logic is good there's some sort of fallacy in it that I have yet to find.
Espeonage why did you lie to me? 164 = scummiest post not made by FakeGod thus far. I think I was wrong about you and I hate being wrong.
1. Bad reason to vote Brandi
2. LOL at that RVS statement
3. The timing of your vote on FakeGod is unsettling.
WHY MUST EVERYONE BE SCUM?
FoS: Espeonage

Hey DP any reason why you bring up logical evidence against FakeGod and then vote Espeonage based on a gut read?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

Post by FakeGod »

NavyCherub wrote: I assume this is because I was the last one who posted? I don't think that makes sense. RVS ends when there are things happening that you have the ability to take a stance on. It's easy to slide by and not care and get serious when it is convenient.
I said
For Me
that's when the RVS ends. I will respect your ideas of when RVS ends. Please respect mine.
NavyCherub wrote: I was just trying to make a point - it isn't my fault that I was not on when you were, but you should be making the best of the time that you are on. Heck, it wasn't even 24 hours after the opening of the thread that I got in my first post. So you're essentially saying that active lurking and posting crap is fine because I hadn't posted at all, despite not having the chance to. Lovely.
You just put words into my mouth. Active lurking = bad. Posting crap = bad. When did I argue otherwise? I told you I was in RVS until you posted. Do you dictate when I should leave RVS? Because really, your arguments all come down to one thing: I was in RVS longer than your expectations. From that your arguments branch off to me posting random stuff, buddying everyone, some of the worst posts "I have ever seen", and other ridiculous nonsense. Well guess what, you don't control when I leave RVS. Bye bye rest of your arguments.
NavyCherub wrote:
FakeGod wrote:I'll tell you right now that I wasn't rethinking my life, or sorry for jumping on your wagon.
If you weren't sorry, what were you?
I explained this like hundred times already. Haven't you seen my post above? I RVed on Para, and when he responded, I respond back with a ObviouS JokE. There were no reasons behind my RV!!!!!!!! I don't need a reason behind a RV in case you are wondering. Quit pretending to not understand. This isn't the first time I said my vote on Para was RV.

Rest of your arguments falls apart because they're all based on what I have posted in RVS, as in, it was all HUMOR. I don't consider it a crime to joke around before everyone gets here.

Navy, be serious. Do you really think I'm scum? Are you sure enough to bet your life (mafia life) on it?

@Doc: explain my contradictions because I don't see any. I held firmly to my stand: For me, RVS doesn't end till the last person has posted. Until then, I'm usually not very serious. Nothing I said contradicts this.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Parama »

FakeGod wrote: Navy, be serious. Do you really think I'm scum? Are you sure enough to bet your life (mafia life) on it?
LOLOLOLOL OMGUS
FakeGod, you claim to make any argument against you fall apart yet you have done little to prove why we're wrong and you're right - you're just repeating the same things over and over even if it's not what you're being accused of. Nothing you have said has convinced me that I'm wrong, so I will continue to hold my vote as long as you continue to be the scummiest player here.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:18 am

Post by FakeGod »

FakeGod wrote: Navy, be serious. Do you really think I'm scum? Are you sure enough to bet your life (mafia life) on it?
Forgot to include Parama in the question.

Phew. Though it cost me many copy/pastes, quotes worked.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”