Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by Chronopie »

The Iso may be simple, but farside it one of, if not the most active player in the game with > 150 posts. So I pared it down to basics, to avoid XL WoT .
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Chronopie wrote:I had a max town gut feeling, and a farside scum gut feeling. As I said earlier, its wasn't so much pro-max, as anti-farside voting.

ofc since then I've done some Iso reads, followed by an (almost) 180. based on said reading.
I still don't see how or why you have Max gut town. He hasn't explain (censor dog poo) all game. I have seen Max town and knew it in my gut this is the not same.

*note to self to look into DTM today*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:48 am

Post by startransmission »

An amusing iso. While making long posts or showing some effort doesn't necessarily mean Chrono is townie, it does give me pause. The claim throws me off though...

I'm keeping my vote where it is.

farside, can you provide a link to Town Max and explain why you feel his play this game is different?
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Max town
He seemed more thoughtful in this game. Analysis the game and what was the best stradegy. Had views on all the players and came across as ..... someone who is giving insights.

This game I get none of that. Compare and let me know your view.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Gheb »

I think that's not much to go off of. Is that the only townie game of Max you can show us? While I understand now where you're coming from I think using a single example is not enough for an "empirical" conclusion.

Although I think Chrono is scum it looks more and more like Max is going to be toDay's play. According to the OP there are 8 players left, out of which 3 are scum. That'd make 5 townies vs 1 fire vs 2 ice for toDay and 4 townies vs 1 fire vs 2 ice in case of a mislynch. I think it's a lose/lose situation right now because a mislynch and two succesful night kills would bring this game down to 2 town vs 2 ice vs 1 fire. That's just the WCS but I still want to remind people of the consequences of a potential mislynch.

I realize though that keeping Max around could be even more risky if somebody else turns out to be a mislynch toDay ... hmmmmmm.

@mod

Did you happen to find a replacent for Max? A lot of the game's outcome could depend on it.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by Sando »

Yeah he basically posted 20 times in that thread, not exactly a lot to go on...
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

/Late Bah

May I say:
The Quintastic One
Ice Mafia

DTMaster
Fire Mafia

farside22
Ice Mafia

Chronopie
Fire Mafia

Max Zang
Ice Mafia

Sando
Fire Mafia

startransmission
Ice Mafia

Gheb
Fire Mafia

<__<
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

Wait, what? 1) Weren't you lynched Day 1. 2) How in the hell are there 4 Ice Mafia and 4 Fire Mafia. 3) Even if you had inside information into the game, which is impossible, you'd still be wrong, as I am not mafia. 4) Are you only posting this as an attempt to kill this game or something?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:Yeah he basically posted 20 times in that thread, not exactly a lot to go on...
How much posting has he done in this game to become town all the sudden?

And yes Gheb it's only the one game I was in with Max
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by CSL »

Sorry. Was ill yesterday. Trying to catch up on the votecount.

Still looking for a replacement for max. Watch out for a vc
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by CSL »

The Blasted rulebreakers votecount

Max (L-2) farside22, The Quintastic One, Chronopie !

farside22 (L-4) Sando
Sando (L-5)
The Quintastic One (L-5)
Gheb (L-5)
startransmission (L-5)
DTMaster (L-5)
Chronopie (L-4) Gheb

Not voting: Everyone else

With 8 alive, 5 will lynch

~ Deadline is Wednesday, May 12th, @ 5:00pm Forum Time
~ Max has requested replacement (See Post Subject: 774) and a replacement is being searched for at this time.
~ A rule has been broken. JacobSavage has talked while being dead. Therefore, he will lose his win condition. Rule 9 under General Rules backs my decision.

Last edited by CSL on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Chronopie »

@mod: Wait what? I'm a double voter? In that case shift my second vote from Farside to max too.
:mrgreen:

Oops. Sorry about that. I'm not feeling too well recently. Fixed

--

Also JS's list would imply a 5:4 fire:ice ratio, and 0 townies or doc. Which is wrong, because its an open, non-bastard game. and I'm town.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Sando »

farside22 wrote:
Sando wrote:Yeah he basically posted 20 times in that thread, not exactly a lot to go on...
How much posting has he done in this game to become town all the sudden?

And yes Gheb it's only the one game I was in with Max
I haven't said he's townie, although I have implied he's townier than you :P I just don't think you can make a meta case based on 20 posts in another game.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Gheb »

Not to mention that it's just
one single game
you can compare it with. I don't find this to be enough to make a valid comparision.

Just wanted to add that I won't be able to post until saturday or sunday (most likely sunday). No need to replace / prod me in that time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

For me he is acting very different from that game. Whether there is 20 post or 100 there is something to say on how he acted between the games in my view.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Chronopie »

Just finished analysing the game you linked. As a short, nightless, lover game, it has only passing relevance to this game. Additionally, lover mechanics allow for a slight change in playstyle, as you have additional considerations, and in that game, private qt.

OTOH max's play this game is unlike in that one.

Confirm vote: Max
before it was a replacement issue, now, it's legit.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:59 am

Welll....I dunno what to add guys. I hate to see the game stall, but I've got nothing else. Either we lynch Max or we let him get replaced and have the inevitable replacee stall out the game even more due to needing to catch up. If someone has something else to go off of that they seriously believe is worth going for a lynch today, speak up. Because nothing that's been said thus far implicates anyone anymore than Max or Chronopie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: prod DTM please
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Sando »

The Quintastic One wrote:Welll....I dunno what to add guys. I hate to see the game stall, but I've got nothing else. Either we lynch Max or we let him get replaced and have the inevitable replacee stall out the game even more due to needing to catch up. If someone has something else to go off of that they seriously believe is worth going for a lynch today, speak up. Because nothing that's been said thus far implicates anyone anymore than Max or Chronopie.
You do realise there's 3 scum left? Refusing to look outside of 2 players for scum is pretty silly...
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Town
Sorry guys. My DTManalysis is here!

@YB
I did an Iso reread and the main thing is Gheb and YB are very likely not on the same team. The best thing to do now though is a VC analysis of the major wagons. I'll do that later today but I got work.

@TQO
As much as the same logic was used yesterday:
TQO wrote:Well, it worked yesterday, and with as scummy as Max is, I have a feeling it's going to work today.

Vote: Max Playerslot
I'm unimpressed.

@Gheb
Gheb wrote:Buddying somebody up and attacking somebody's attackers is more similar than people think. The former is nooblish and blatant (-> Goro) and the latter is a bit more subtle (-> Chrono) but the effect is pretty much the same: You build a "positive" connection to somebody, kill him during the night and then look super-credible and pro-town the next day. Attacking farside for attacking Max has a similar effect on Chronopie as buddying up people has (or was suppsed to have) on GoroHonda. It's just not that obvious.

And I still think Chrono's attack against farside isn't credible to begin with. The "your NK attemp failed so you want to lynch him" is just awful reasoning.

farside, I'm not saying that you should've stayed on my wagons. I just thought that you were really quick to switch wagons when the momentum shifted.
I agree only on the same levels on how they did it. Like with your point on Chrono on how his attack wasn't credible. This analysis requires you to sift through people who are honestly looking at townie reads.

The act of Chainsaw/Defending people isn't scummy if the person can bring up in context on how the person he is defending is townie. What gets lost in transit is when tunneling happens, which people get rilled up in arguments.

Townies have a tendancy to fight more strongly for what they believe in, and scum would want to exploit that. Hence like with KMD's point on Lacey way back in day 1.

@Chrono
"face palm @claim".
"thumbs up at analysis"

Actually that looks pretty bad on my part ><;;. It looks excessively on a Farside/DTM distancing dancing here.

@Star
"um" I'd be more suspect if he claimed doc/scum/other role. Lol.

@Jacob
You're dead. Analyzing your fire/ice suspects is against the rules when you pubiclly post in thread.

I'm going to hammer Max. But I want to do that VC analysis first.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 am

I'm not refusing to look outside of anything. Way to twist my words into something completely different than their original meaning. Because ya know, that's not scummy at all.

I was saying that so far Max and Chronopie are the scummiest players on this game and one should be lynched today. Now do you have a counter argument, a supporting argument or what? That's why I asked if you had a better idea speak up.

Because your vote is on Farside, why should we lynch Farside today over Max or Chronopie? What are your arguments? Why is Farside the scummiest? If you can't develop a case that can convince the rest of us then I think you need to rethink your strategy.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Wow...uhm...almost an entire day goes by while I'm at work and nobody has anything left to say....I think this justifies the Mod speeding up the deadline considerably. If nobody has anything left to add the conversation, then I say let the majority lynch Max since he's going to be replaced anyway so we can move on. The differing opinions obviously haven't offered anything as to who's a better lynch.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:24 am

Post by CSL »

Yeah. 7 posts in two days makes the deadline speedy.

It is moving up a week. Deadline is Wednesday, May 5th, 2010.

Not a lot of leisure time left. Might as well make the most of it.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 9:59 am

Just posting again 12 hours later to let you know I'm still here and active. If anybody else wants to continue this game even an activity post saying "I'm here" would be nice. Max is being replaced, and Gheb as a V/LA excuse. But the other six people still around shouldn't be THIS inactive. It's frustrating me as a player. So I would politely suggest that people either A) Offer up a different solution to a Max lynch. B) Support the Max lynch and get this game moving a little further. Or C) Replace out if you no longer have the time or the inspiration to keep playing.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Gheb »

Right I'm officially back now. Will add stuff later though it looks like not much's been posted. Looking to get this game moving forward again.

Return to “Completed Open Games”