Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount

My Milked Eek (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Trumpet of Doom (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (5) [My Milked Eek, Nachomamma8, Trumpet of Doom, wolframnhart, Zodiark13]

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is currently Thursday, May 13 at 5:00pm EST (9:00pm GMT).
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

Zodiark13 wrote:
When scum are asked to name the three players they find scummiest, they will generally include exactly one of their scumpartners
I would agree with you, except he wasn't asked this, nor was this what he said. He, of his own decision, stated a DG, Eek or PEG would "make (him) happy". DG's position on this list, as I have already said, suggests to me that this is a list of town players.
...so if I'm on a list of town players, that makes me town, unless I'm missing something. In which case, why the hell are you still FoSing me?
Zodiark13 wrote:
DG is dead town,
and I know I'm town
, so
for me
, that makes it pretty clear that MME's scum.
Mine bolded, how does anyone else know this?
You don't (well, you and MME do, but not necessarily wolf or Nacho). But read the part I just italicized.
Zodiark13 wrote:
But thanks for claiming, scum who was responsible for the kill choice. I'm (reasonably) confident at this point that scum are MME and Zodiark.
Way to reach there, care to explain where I claimed the kill?
Right where you called DG "the most pro-town player in the game." Unless you'd care to explain how a pro-town player could have seen DG as more obvtown than, say, Nacho.

@everyone who's trying to say that SAMP, if he investigated Zodiark, could only have found town: I freely acknowledge that my reasoning for thinking SAMP saw Zodiark with a gun is largely based on one post. But this is the question that you need to answer to convince me that I'm wrong:
Why would SAMP have been "certain" that Zodiark was vig unless he (a) already thought Zodiark was reasonably protown and
(b) knew he had a gun?

Also, nice job defending each other, scumteam.

Response specifically to MME will be coming.
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Why would SAMP have been "certain" that Zodiark was vig unless he (a) already thought Zodiark was reasonably protown and (b) knew he had a gun?
I wouldn't know. Tell me why SAMP thought Zodiark was a vig to begin with?
Eek
!
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 am

Because he investigated him and found him with a gun. And thought he was town enough that he couldn't possibly be scum.

If you're looking for "was there something D1 that might have given him that idea," yes, there was: 340 could definitely be read as "I'm not going to say it, but I know SSK's lying [because I'm the real vig]."

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Seriously now?

Tell me, if he had found a gun on zodiark and on D2 there were two claimed vigs, why did he not act more aggressive towards zodiark or both of the claimed vigs?

He declared these players as town:
- DS
- Zodiark

He voted
- peg/tod
- gd

He stayed neutral on GD until gd messed up big time. Why? If there were two claimed vigs and you found a gun on someone else would you vote/behave the way he did?

One reason he did not open his mouth towards Zodiark/GD/DS : he did not find a gun on zodiark.
Eek
!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

If you're looking for "was there something D1 that might have given him that idea," yes, there was: 340 could definitely be read as "I'm not going to say it, but I know SSK's lying [because I'm the real vig]."
Another case of reaching. I said in that post that SSK's claim rendered the chances of him being lynched zero. Plus, if I were scum, how would I have known he was lying? Cause I'm pretty sure we don't have 2 vigs.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

wolf, nacho, your would be input is appreciated about now.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Right where you called DG "the most pro-town player in the game." Unless you'd care to explain how a pro-town player could have seen DG as more obvtown than, say, Nacho.
So pointing out the obvious is a scumtell now? Cause anyone with half a brain could see that DG was obvitown.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Right now I am
impending vote on TOD

First, I still have my suspicions from yesterday.

Second:
TOD wrote:
Wolf wrote:So everyone but you is still suspect.
I didn't say that (maybe 618 can be interpreted that way, but that's certainly not what I meant). Nacho's town, I'm fairly sure, and I think you're more likely to be town than Zodiark.
What was I supposed to take from TOD saying this:
TOD wrote:...interesting kill choice, to say the least. Here I was figuring (from 535) that there would be one scum in the set {MME, ToD, DG} and one in the set {wolf, Nacho, Zodiark}.
TOD said that one of the scum had to be MME, himself, and DG (which is funny that he puts himself in that category) and then the other in myself, Nacho, and Zodiark. But when asked about it he says he is fairly sure Nacho is town, followed by me, and then Zodiark.

I also don't follow the reasoning of TOD with this:
TOD wrote:@everyone who's trying to say that SAMP, if he investigated Zodiark, could only have found town: I freely acknowledge that my reasoning for thinking SAMP saw Zodiark with a gun is largely based on one post. But this is the question that you need to answer to convince me that I'm wrong: Why would SAMP have been "certain" that Zodiark was vig unless he (a) already thought Zodiark was reasonably protown and (b) knew he had a gun?
If TOD thinks Zodiark has a gun from SAMPS post then why is he voting for MME? PEG was scummy for his lurking, and TOD (even though he has posted more then PEG) hasn't cleared himself off my scumdar.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Zodiark13 wrote:
So pointing out the obvious is a scumtell now? Cause anyone with half a brain could see that DG was obvitown.
This. I don't see how this is zodiark claiming the nightkill.

ToD isn't making much sense in general, but I don't want to place a vote until ToD replied to my post, as promised and not before nacho chimed in.
Eek
!
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:27 am

(WARNING: WALL)
My Milked Eek wrote:Here is what is happening:
You and Zodiark are scum defending each other because you know if you can keep both of you from getting lynched, you win.
My Milked Eek wrote:
ToD
MME is extremely reaching and only quoting convenient stuff to back his "theories" up and there's actually a huge contradiction in his reasoning that eventually leads to
tod
MME saying he himself is scum.
Fixed. :P
My Milked Eek wrote:Let's think back on samp's investigations:

We came to two most likely conclusions:
I) peg/tod has a gun
II) zodiark has no gun

I'm not saying these are our only options, but these are the options that are the most likely given the analysis done on samp's posts.
Let's take another look at that analysis, shall we?

The idea that SAMP either found PEG-scum or Zodiark-town is first mentioned in 510, by DS - where he only considers a couple of posts.
514: You sound like you think both are possibilities.
516: You post a brief summary of some of SAMP's D2 posts, including the one where he says he thought Zodiark was vig. You also post an exclamation mark by your summary of that post, indicating to me that you're thinking "hmm, this screws with that theory."
520: DS tries really hard to get me lynched.
524: You attempt to say that SAMP iso 35 means that he thought Zodiark was vig going into N1, but not coming out (I think; I'm not sure how in hell you would read that into it, though).
525: DG thinks what you're saying makes sense.
537: wolf agrees.

So the two strongest pushers for "either PEG-scum or Zodiark-town" were DS and the guy he implicated in 535 (from a me-town perspective). Yeah, I'm totally going to buy that. :roll:
My Milked Eek wrote:I'm not saying these are our only options
Really? Because that's what the
entire rest of your post
looks like. For example, the very next sentence:
My Milked Eek wrote:Now, you say Zodiark is scum and that's a bit contradictory, my friend, especially in the light of the investigation possibilities.
looks a
lot
like you saying "those are the only options."
My Milked Eek wrote:The first big issue is:

Why did samp breadcrumb that zodiark has no gun?
He fucking didn't.
399 is the spanner in the works for that theory. Taking 399 and applying it to his posts earlier in the day, I get that he thought Zodiark was vig, and I'm not sure why some of you aren't getting this (hi wolf).

The entire rest of 624 is stuff that's based on a premise I believe to be false.
My Milked Eek wrote:Tell me, if he had found a gun on zodiark and on D2 there were two claimed vigs, why did he not act more aggressive towards zodiark or both of the claimed vigs?
Well, he was (eventually) aggressive towards GD; my guess for why not to more is because he knew at least one of the other two was scum and wasn't really sure which.
My Milked Eek wrote:If there were two claimed vigs and you found a gun on someone else would you vote/behave the way he did?
No, but I've been around for a year (and a half, almost). SAMP, not so much.
My Milked Eek wrote:One reason he did not open his mouth towards Zodiark/GD/DS : he did not find a gun on zodiark.
Another reason: he knew two were lying, he didn't know which two, he didn't want to attack the one that wasn't, and he figured the way to guarantee that didn't happen was to not attack any of them unless they made themselves really obvious scum.
Zodiark13 wrote:
Another case of reaching. I said in that post that SSK's claim rendered the chances of him being lynched zero. Plus, if I were scum, how would I have known he was lying? Cause I'm pretty sure we don't have 2 vigs.
I'm not saying "that's what you said," I'm saying "that's what he could have thought you said." Read my posts closer, scum.
Zodiark13 wrote:
I'm taking 7 AP exams over the next couple of weeks, and I don't see it. Enlighten me: What brings you to that conclusion? (MME, too.)
wolframnhart wrote:First, I still have my suspicions from yesterday.
Refresh my memory, what were those?
wolframnhart wrote:Second:
TOD wrote:
Wolf wrote:So everyone but you is still suspect.
I didn't say that (maybe 618 can be interpreted that way, but that's certainly not what I meant). Nacho's town, I'm fairly sure, and I think you're more likely to be town than Zodiark.
What was I supposed to take from TOD saying this:
TOD wrote:...interesting kill choice, to say the least. Here I was figuring (from 535) that there would be one scum in the set {MME, ToD, DG} and one in the set {wolf, Nacho, Zodiark}.
TOD said that one of the scum had to be MME, himself, and DG (which is funny that he puts himself in that category) and then the other in myself, Nacho, and Zodiark.
Did you miss the strike through me? And as for the other listing, thoroughness isn't a bad thing - I was just trying to cover everyone. (By the way, this does catch scum - see D4 of Kairyuu's Cubic Mafia for a time where it worked, and Korlash Town for a case where it only failed because I actively ignored the last scum, who was doing a god job pretending to be newbtown.)
wolframnhart wrote:But when asked about it he says he is fairly sure Nacho is town, followed by me, and then Zodiark.

I also don't follow the reasoning of TOD with this:
TOD wrote:@everyone who's trying to say that SAMP, if he investigated Zodiark, could only have found town: I freely acknowledge that my reasoning for thinking SAMP saw Zodiark with a gun is largely based on one post. But this is the question that you need to answer to convince me that I'm wrong: Why would SAMP have been "certain" that Zodiark was vig unless he (a) already thought Zodiark was reasonably protown and (b) knew he had a gun?
If TOD thinks Zodiark has a gun from SAMPS post then why is he voting for MME?
I don't care which order they're lynched in, just that they're both lynched. MME's a little higher on the list because although my reading of SAMP's D2 indicates that SAMP investigated Zodiark and saw him with a gun, I can't prove that's the case, so I think there's still a bit of a chance that you or even Nacho
could
be scum - low, but still non-zero. Since I know I'm not scum, from my perspective, MME pretty much
has
to be scum.

...you know what? I'm just going to roll a die for which I actually vote first. 1 is MME, 2 is Zodiark.
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:27 am

Vote: Zodiark13.

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount

Zodiark13 (1) [Trumpet of Doom]
My Milked Eek (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Trumpet of Doom (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Not voting (4) [My Milked Eek, Nachomamma8, wolframnhart, Zodiark13]

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is currently Thursday, May 13 at 5:00pm EST (9:00pm GMT).
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Your suspicion of me is based solely on this line;
Well shoot, I was certain Zodiark was the vig.
This says to me that SAMP assumed that I was the vig after I called out SSK's claim as fake and that he didn't bother wasting an investigation on me, and instead did PEG.

This is BS. If your town, then there's no way we can win with you tunnelling on me so blindly with your strawman logic. Plus, your predecessor was lurker-scum, and I'm willing to bet the whole game that PEG investigated PEG/you and got guilty.

Vote: Trumpet of Doom
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

MME pretty much has to be scum.

...you know what? I'm just going to roll a die for which I actually vote first. 1 is MME, 2 is Zodiark.
This is pretty stupid. You knw I
have
to be scum, yet you use a dice.

I'm going to hold off voting until I hear from nacho.
Eek
!
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:36 am

Post by wolframnhart »

my poast against you TOD

I do NOT like that you used dice to vote someone, that screams anti town to me because it's not like you have a definitive case against either, you are just hoping for people to vote with you.
vote TOD
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:06 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Vote: ToD
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

:D
Eek
!
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Oh for the love of....

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:09 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

gg nacho Hi5!
Eek
!
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Dude i had a town read this whole friggen time on nacho, but i guess that explains why you were waiting for him today, you wanted to get him to vote so you could follow didn't you?

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Obviously.

I've been hinting him all this time. Too bad he didn't get on to help me, but I had you, thank you for that.
Eek
!
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:13 am

Post by wolframnhart »

:oops:

i hate you MME....But at the same time i blame TOD, using a dice roll in LyLo?? How scummy can ya get?

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

lol, also lucky the dice fell onto zodiark and not me.
Eek
!
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:16 am

...and here I was just about to post something like:

"Alright, I was hoping I could actually convince you of them being scum, but since I don't seem to be able to, we'll do this the old-fashioned way.

Daykill: My Milked Eek
Daykill: Zodiark13

That should be game."

@wolf: If I think they're both scum, why would I care what order we lynch them in?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”