Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Cyberbob »

i like ur style jack.. a real mind 4 mafia...

Vote Count 3 - 09: Lynch

Steam-Powered Shovel - 3 - Jack, SpyreX, MehPlusRawr,
xvart - 2 - Iecerint, Kmd4390
Iecerint -
- SocioPath, Cyberbob, Starbuck, Papa Zito
Jack - 1 - Steam-Powered Shovel
Kmd4390 - 2 - farside22, curiouskarmadog
Budja - 1 - xvart
curiousjarmadog - 1 - Budja

Not Voting (4): Anon, SensFan, Cobalt, ooba

With 18 players alive it'll take 10 to lynch and 9 to no-Lynch.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Papa Zito »

SpyreX wrote:@Zito:

I'm actually MORE confident in Socio being town than you or, well, anyone but Cyber. ;)
Ok then.

Big reveal:

farside is like 99.999999999999999999999999999999% town and should be part of the coalition forthwith.

ALSO

Budja is like ~80% town and should be strongly considered.

These two items brought to you by Secret Magicks A POWERFUL WIZARD Would Approve.

What does that bring Unbreakable Alliance: The Anti-Meta Coalition to?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Cyberbob »

i didnt want 2 hav 2 do dis.. but its for teh good of teh gaem..... :? :?
kill:jack[/i]
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Papa Zito »

*applesauce*
Kappa
Just Monika
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

Extra FStown information isn't really surprising. Budjatown doesn't implicate anyone apart from FS AFAIK, which is no good. So. Too bad. :(

Did anyone follow FS's Budja suspicion?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

Looks like xvart and CB did. Can we kill one of them, please?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

I AM STILL REQUESTING THE CASE ON SPS.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

Here's my D1 summary of the case on SPS. CB asked for elaboration from this from SPSwagoners several times, but no one has given it AFAIK:
D1 Iecerint wrote:Having just reread him in iso: he comes out of RVS by joining the unexplained policy lynch on SF. Then he benchsits through the first part of the game. Joins the wagon on Jack without providing reasoning. Pulls meta defense to address questions related to his behavior. Then he lampshades Jack's fake daykill on you. In short, his behavior has ranged from vacuous to anti-town (at best) all game
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

My issues with SPS are far more visceral. There's a SECRET TELL as well.

Farside and Budja... hmm.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Papa Zito »

SpyreX wrote:Farside and Budja... hmm.
Magic!
Kappa
Just Monika
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

I could roll with that.

That would mean that one of Ice/Jack is scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Iecerint »

How reliable is your secret scumtell on SPS? Do you foresee being able to share it at some point during the course of the game?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Iecerint »

SpyreX wrote:That would mean that one of Ice/Jack is scum.
Why's that? You said it earlier, too, but I didn't understand.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

It works well for me but its one of those many things that is going to cause waay more of a ruckus if it happens beforehand than after.

Its a function of the power-votes Jack got when I was arguing with him in rapid succession: Budja, Ice, Sociopath were waay too fast for me to think that the combination of those three + the target (Jack) are all going to be town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Iecerint »

K, is plausible. Jack had just played really anti-town, though, related secret towntells notwithstanding.

I'd go for SP over Jack for scum given Budjatown and your assumption. I think his bad metatell on me is scummier than anything Jack's done. It's true that he hasn't played with townIec, though, so it could have been an honest mistake. 's why xvart or CB are better IMO.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Unbreakable Alliance: The Anti-Meta Coalition

1.) Cyberbob
2.) Sociopath
3.) J-scope
4.) Starbuck
5.) SpyreX
6.) Papa Zito
7.) farside22
8.) Budja

I CAN FEEL THE PROGRESS

woopwoop let's lynch someone kids.
Grey Moddess wrote:Iecerint - 4 - SocioPath, Cyberbob, Starbuck, Papa Zito
Hay look an Alliance wagon.
Kappa
Just Monika
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Got some time (later than Sunday sorry) to post.
farside22 wrote:Still doing reads in iso. I'm sorry I'm not further ahead work has been just terrible.

CKD: post 661 why the vote on SPS?
POST 715 this is super scummy. Considering that there may not be a flip you want to lynch Jscope without further info.
post 719 sudden change from no where.
post 726 you really need to explain post 715 at this point
post 766 why is it between FFF and jscop when Ooba already claimed he saw no one target me with any abilities?
Why did you vote Kmd?

I have a feeling looking at Ckd in iso I may want to read what dripp had to say. I don't like Ckd's play day 2 on the FFF views. I felt like some of his post were coaching FFF example
Plus he obviously saw FFF was caught in a lie but still withheld his vote on FFF till much later.
I'm not liking CKD's play thus far.
In reference to SPS, mostly a gut (explained somewhat in post you linked)at the time. Also, I didn’t like the Xof wagon and some of those pushing it. I felt the reasons were poor and it just smelt of Scum pushing “Day 1 we have little to go on bullshit”. Turns out I was right, at least about Xof.

In reference to 715, what was scummy about it? At that time, he claimed he had information about JScope. There WAS no reason for him to claim fully. I already had everything I needed from FFFF to make my decision…it wasn’t flavor but role info(which I asked in 696)…anything else was unneeded. At the time, my thought process was “Why provide scum additional information?”

In reference to 719, Started to think about it, something ooba said in 716 made me think. It made since to me, that if FFFF was truthful, scum would be going after him anyway. I was curious what FFFF’s thoughts were on the matter..at that point, if he said he didn’t want “give scum extra info” that would have been enough for me….it wasnt a complete reversal. Meaning, I was still going to vote Jscope full claim or not.

In reference 726, uuuhhhhh….what don’t you understand about this post dear? I wanted everyone to revive you before anyone “accidently” lynched Jscope and you weren’t revived. I wanted Jscope’s FULL CLAIM, because he was the one someone had a “guilty” on. Not sure what you don’t understand. A cop claims to have a guilty…that person is strung up and a claim is asked for he dies…at this point, there was nothing going on that was any different.

In reference to 766, not sure what you are asking. The lynch (in my view) was between FFFF and jscope. One of the two was lying. I didn’t feel that Ooba’s counter was enough to go on, a lot of factors. I needed additional information to make an informed vote.

I voted KMD, because of his refusal to revive Jscope. That revival should be obvious. But his first vote of the day was to revive drip. AND (mostly importantly) I didn’t like his jump on the wagon yesterday at the end..…the “soft claim” of information was unneeded and looked bullshitish…

which brings me to...

KMD can you explain why you didn’t vote FFFF earlier in the day? Where was this info earlier in the day when you were agreeing with FFFF?. FInally "if FFFF was telling the truth" why is it a good idea to lynch him?
Kmd4390 wrote:
FeFiFoFum wrote:I am the town watcher and Watched farside get targetted by j-scope
Vote JScope

Revive Farside
Kmd4390 wrote:Hmm. I was about to pop in and say that we should lynch FFFF even if he is telling the truth because of info I have.

*Shrug*

Vote FFFF
just in case I miscounted.

This was a bad attempt to look town.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 am

Post by xvart »

Just a moment - what the fuckbucket is this unbreakable alliance nonsense? Are you chumps setting up voting blocks to instalynch people from this point on? Or is it a way to not so subtly mask your buddy buddy tenancies with the other scum by having most of them voting along "party lines" with the rest of these jokers who seem to only speak in half astute, half sentence accusations and other such garbly gook:
SpyreX wrote:If it goes the way of Ice I'm not going to cry (and it'll make me feel a lot better about Budja / Jack - Jack especially).

So, whatever is clever.
SpyreX wrote:My issues with SPS are far more visceral. There's a SECRET TELL as well.
Seriously, does the half asserted, quaint statements make it appear to be scumhunting or does it distract from everyone else that you don't have to back anything up because of the poetical nature?
SpyreX wrote:If it goes the way of Ice I'm not going to cry (and it'll make me feel a lot better about Budja / Jack - Jack especially).
What are you saying? That if the lynch goes in Iec's direction you won't care? And, if the wagon goes that way you'll feel better about Budja and Jack (especially Jack). Does it even matter what Iec flips? It doesn't sound like it to me.

The whole selection process for this "unbreakable alliance" is ludicrous, especially since there seems to be an ever changing list of possible scum (out of three or so) and the decision making process is so mundane that the likelihood of scum being in the alliance is extremely high. This whole alliance thing stinks of town buddying with scum or more likely, scum buddying with town.
farside22 wrote:I'm starting to look back at day 1 and wonder if those pushing the elf lynch were doing so to save SPS.
This is an interesting thought. I think I'll go back and look at the biggest wagon pushers. Do you have any further thoughts, or just that SPS is scum and his buddies were trying to save him?
Budja wrote:@xvart, 1. you
were
misrepping me,
So regarding the post in question you deny that you had set yourself up to jump onto one of the top three wagons at the time?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD wrote:In reference to 715, what was scummy about it? At that time, he claimed he had information about JScope. There WAS no reason for him to claim fully. I already had everything I needed from FFFF to make my decision…it wasn’t flavor but role info(which I asked in 696)…anything else was unneeded. At the time, my thought process was “Why provide scum additional information?”
This game there is a chance there a player lynched may not be revealed. You pushed for Jscope's lynch with very little stated.
I think Jscope is a good vote.

I also dont think we need a full claim from FFFF, at this point. If we kill Jscope and discover he is town, there is no amount of bullshit, back tracking, or "I didnt understand X" that will save FFFF.
I read this as hey lets lynch Jscope if FFF is lying we lynch him next. Which is scummy if at that time Jscope didn't flip we had no information about FFFF whether scum or town.

FOS: CKD

For anyone who reads a word I said. I already stated I find Budja scummy almost every game. I have lynched him as town and scum so my take on budja should be taken with a grain of salt. He is not my biggest concern and until I finish reading

vote: CKD
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

CKD does make a valid point about KMD that I will like an explanation for at some point.

---
Seriously, does the half asserted, quaint statements make it appear to be scumhunting or does it distract from everyone else that you don't have to back anything up because of the poetical nature?
Its totally made up from my magic 8-ball and never explained. I just spin until the birds tell me the truth.

Or, like I said:

1.) Ice isn't my TOP choice for a lynch but as I said one of that grouping is scum sooo an Ice lynch isn't going to be one I oppose (or cry about if you will). Also, if Ice IS the scum then I feel much better about Budja and Jack, Jack especially as I don't see that maneuver being a scum on scum love fest.
2.) My issues with SPS are far more visceral. Additionally, there is something I see that by the nature of it isn't worth delving into until the issue is resolved.

But nah I don't scumhunt its hard makes my head hurts :(.
The whole selection process for this "unbreakable alliance" is ludicrous, especially since there seems to be an ever changing list of possible scum (out of three or so) and the decision making process is so mundane that the likelihood of scum being in the alliance is extremely high. This whole alliance thing stinks of town buddying with scum or more likely, scum buddying with town.
AHHH but after one is going to bemoan the alliance and the fair state of things and spend far, far too many words picking at me when what I said possessed at least NAMES to make the statements I opted to make clear:

Who, in this great tangled mess, is the "scum buddying with town?"

Is it PZ the perpetrator of the initial idea buddying with me?
Is it I who took that first huge step and laid out my feelings?
Is it both of us, scum powers unite, pulling all the stops and working this out together as a method to buddy with that whole group?

Is this moonbeams?

Does the fact that you've raged out on this make me feel partially justified in asking one of the vigs to do us a favor?

Am I spartacus?
Show

Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

This is an interesting thought. I think I'll go back and look at the biggest wagon pushers. Do you have any further thoughts, or just that SPS is scum and his buddies were trying to save him?
Right now it's just a thought in my head. Something I'm pondering.

Sens is obviously lurking he is posting elsewhere and not here.

Mod: Prod SensFan
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 am

Post by SpyreX »

Farside you spelled that wrong let me help:

Vig: Shoot SensFan
Show

Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Iecerint »

Ah, SF. We hardly knew ye. :(
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

(That's not a shot nor anything but a heavy-handed suggestion)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Papa Zito »

xvart wrote:Just a moment - what the fuckbucket is this unbreakable alliance nonsense? Are you chumps setting up voting blocks to instalynch people from this point on? Or is it a way to not so subtly mask your buddy buddy tenancies with the other scum by having most of them voting along "party lines" with the rest of these jokers who seem to only speak in half astute, half sentence accusations and other such garbly gook:
lulz

xvart is scared ITP
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”