Mini 941: (Almost) No Rules Mafia (Game Over)

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Zang »

zoraster wrote:
Zang wrote:
zoraster wrote:ack. yes. that is wrong. I forgot to update the vote counts. my bad! It's been corrected
May 2nd is still on a Sunday.
and it's still 2 weeks from when the last day began, but I can move it to Monday morning if people aren't around on the weekend.
I meant that the votecount said it was Saturday.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Wait. I just thought. Today is MYLO. It's impossible for there to be 2 Mafia, as it would be 2 town/2 Mafia Mafia win. TNM lied. So either we lynch him, or no lynch. He caused us a valuble lynch.

Also, BUMP.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Wait. I just thought. Today is MYLO. It's impossible for there to be 2 Mafia, as it would be 2 town/2 Mafia Mafia win. TNM lied. So either we lynch him, or no lynch. He caused us a valuble lynch.

Also, BUMP.
EBWOP: 2 Mafia alive
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 am

Post by zoraster »

Let's try this again with less failure:

Day 5 Vote Count
( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 1 ) Clank/Ani
Clank/Ani ( 1 ) totallynotmafia
Zang ( 0 )
Grimmy ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 2 ) Grimmy Zang
Total Votes ( 4 )

With 4 able to vote, it takes 3 to lynch
Deadline: Monday, May 3rd at 11:00 EDT

I've moved the deadline to Monday.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@TNM:

Why did you not copy/paste your full Role PM into your Crypto Claim?

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Zang »

animorpherv1 wrote:Wait. I just thought. Today is MYLO. It's impossible for there to be 2 Mafia, as it would be 2 town/2 Mafia Mafia win. TNM lied. So either we lynch him, or no lynch. He caused us a valuble lynch.

Also, BUMP.
I'm fine with no lynching or lynching Tnm
animorpherv1 wrote:@TNM:

Why did you not copy/paste your full Role PM into your Crypto Claim?
Is it bad to not put your full role PM in the cryptoclaim?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I think it may be. I'm waiting for a response from him before I say why.

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Zang »

Well, I didn't quite my role in the crypto claim, I thought it was just a claim and when somebody brought it up and I asked fishy if I shouldve quoted my role pm and he said this -
No, it's fine. No need to do a PM, no need to fluff out the cipher. People who haven't done them yet are the ones who need to fluff out the ciphers.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Zang wrote:Well, I didn't quite my role in the crypto claim, I thought it was just a claim and when somebody brought it up and I asked fishy if I shouldve quoted my role pm and he said this -
No, it's fine. No need to do a PM, no need to fluff out the cipher. People who haven't done them yet are the ones who need to fluff out the ciphers.
Like I said, I'l lexplain later. But it's more in relation to the fatc that TNM and Hoopla claimed the same role.

mod: Prod Grimmy and TNM[/n]

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Zang wrote:Well, I didn't quite my role in the crypto claim, I thought it was just a claim and when somebody brought it up and I asked fishy if I shouldve quoted my role pm and he said this -
Like I said, I'll explain later. But it's more in relation to the fact that TNM and Hoopla claimed the same role.

mod: Prod Grimmy and TNM
EBWOP

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

Sorry guys I've been really busy these last few days but I'll have time for a proper post tomorrow night.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Grimmy »

Ill make a quick last mintue read soon, but Im not on during the weekend, so the whole "prod grimmy" thing would have been pointless.

Grimmy*
not prodded and doesnt want/need to be

*if i wanted to be poked, I would have stayed onfacebook, dammit*
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Grimmy »

Second post.

Forget the quick read, I thought today was the deadline and not next week, so I have a bit of time..

and as such,

FOS: ZANG

could you please give me a good reason why you would support a no lynch this late in the game?

Grimmy
got his radar pinged by that move
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Zang »

could you please give me a good reason why you would support a no lynch this late in the game?
It's Mylo and if we no lynch and if the mafia kills someone, it will narrow the choices of scum down to 1 in 3.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Grimmy »

Zang wrote: I'm fine with no lynching or lynching Tnm
Im curious. Why havent you voted for Tnm if you are ok with his lynch?

Or put in a vote for a No lynch if you wanted to play it safe?

Grimmy

I havent decided on who to vote for, so I havent placed on yet.
Show

Rishi wrote:

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:13 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

and now we wait...

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Ok, firstly, Grimmy:
Zang is not scum.
The only way Zang could be scum is if he's a mafia gun planter or something, or if he's a third party that hasn't killed yet. The first option I find much less likely than Ani simply being scum, and if Zang is somehow a third party then we're screwed anyway. Basically, seeing as Ani is claiming I have a gun, it's between me and him right now.

And I understand why it might be hard to consider Ani as scum. The bus on Hoopla was elaborate with the whole Hoopla losing her key thing and it threw us all off the scent of a possible bus. I have to admit, that right before Ani claimed that I have a gun I did a re-read on him and Zang knowing that it was impossible for Grimmy to be scum, and after the re-read I was leaning much more towards Zang being scum, and that's why I was so surprised when Ani said I had a gun. Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20 though, and it's much easier to pick up on somebody's scummy behaviour when you know 100% for certain that they are scum. In this way Ani got greedy, because by framing me that revealed himself to be scum to me and allowed me to go back and point out why he is scum.

And so let me repeat, the three things that show that there is no way Ani is a town gunsmith:

1)
He voted for Hoopla immediately after claiming she had a gun. This is not how a town gunsmith would act as it states in the role PM that town members could also have guns, so the fact that Hoopla had a gun did not mean she was scum. Ani wasn't thinking of this of course because he was bussing his partner.

2)
He did the same thing when voting for Zang yesterday, and again if Ani actually were town gunsmith he would not have voted immediately for Zang as it's possible that bodyguards have guns. Ani was hoping that we would jump on the vote without considering that.

3)
He didn't vote for me after claiming I had a gun, and if I did have a gun as he claims then that would make me 100% scum in his eyes with my claim of VT so again this is not how a town gunsmith would act.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Ha, I just picked up on this:
animorpherv1 wrote: I think alt creating and revealing what we did last night would be a good idea, as we get information at absolutley no cost to the town.
Then after he was asked why he didn't claim his result with a sham:
animorpherv1 wrote:I'd rather not make a sham for Night Actions only, then discard it completly.
If Ani was town he would have created an alt to reveal his results as he first stated. As scum though and for his bus to work he obviously wanted to make it known that it was him that caught Hoopla with the gun.

Also, there's all that stupid arguing with UK, even when UK was proven to be scum! Why would a town member feel the need to defend their actions against known scum? Only scum would do this in order to distance.

And this is all he could say about the important business of the stumping of Fishy and UK:
animorpherv1 wrote:Meh, sure. treestump. both of you.

Also, I was mistaken when I wrote this:
TNM wrote:I kinda hate taking advantage of that but the timing of those last few posts makes it highly likely that Ani is town. Anyway, I'm interested to see what Hoopla's claim is.
I had missed the rule about scum being able to request fake role PMs, and that explains why Ani was able to post it so quickly because the fake town gunsmith role PM was the one that zoraster sent.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Zang »

Grimmy wrote:
Zang wrote: I'm fine with no lynching or lynching Tnm
Im curious. Why havent you voted for Tnm if you are ok with his lynch?

Or put in a vote for a No lynch if you wanted to play it safe?

Grimmy

I havent decided on who to vote for, so I havent placed on yet.
I haven't placed my vote on anybody because today is very likely the last day unless there Is a no lynch.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@TNM:

Your second point is invalid. You asked for them both to treestump as well. They were also both Neutral ATM, so that proves nothing. For your first point, people forget and/or change their minds.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ok, firstly, Grimmy:
Zang is not scum.
The only way Zang could be scum is if he's a mafia gun planter or something, or if he's a third party that hasn't killed yet. The first option I find much less likely than Ani simply being scum, and if Zang is somehow a third party then we're screwed anyway. Basically, seeing as Ani is claiming I have a gun, it's between me and him right now.

And I understand why it might be hard to consider Ani as scum. The bus on Hoopla was elaborate with the whole Hoopla losing her key thing and it threw us all off the scent of a possible bus. I have to admit, that right before Ani claimed that I have a gun I did a re-read on him and Zang knowing that it was impossible for Grimmy to be scum, and after the re-read I was leaning much more towards Zang being scum, and that's why I was so surprised when Ani said I had a gun. Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20 though, and it's much easier to pick up on somebody's scummy behaviour when you know 100% for certain that they are scum. In this way Ani got greedy, because by framing me that revealed himself to be scum to me and allowed me to go back and point out why he is scum.

And so let me repeat, the three things that show that there is no way Ani is a town gunsmith:

1)
He voted for Hoopla immediately after claiming she had a gun. This is not how a town gunsmith would act as it states in the role PM that town members could also have guns, so the fact that Hoopla had a gun did not mean she was scum. Ani wasn't thinking of this of course because he was bussing his partner.

2)
He did the same thing when voting for Zang yesterday, and again if Ani actually were town gunsmith he would not have voted immediately for Zang as it's possible that bodyguards have guns. Ani was hoping that we would jump on the vote without considering that.

3)
He didn't vote for me after claiming I had a gun, and if I did have a gun as he claims then that would make me 100% scum in his eyes with my claim of VT so again this is not how a town gunsmith would act.
Alright, for this #3, since I was wrong I was wrong about Zang, I thought I may have been wrong about you today, until lyou spammed out at me.

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 pm

animorpherv1 wrote:@TNM:

Your second point is invalid. You asked for them both to treestump as well. They were also both Neutral ATM, so that proves nothing.
Uhh...what? They had both clearly selected their sides by that point, hence the debate on whether or not they should treestump. And yes, I initially thought that them both treestumping was the safest move as I didn't entirely trust bananas, but after I realised that Fishy was bananas that allowed me to trust him enough to allow him at least one night to rolecop before stumping.

The difference between me and you is that I weighed up the pros and cons whereas you just said you were indifferent and then meh both should stump. You've been acting that way all game because you know that you don't have to put much effort in because most people assumed you were town because of the gunsmith role. If you were town you would have at least put some effort into scum-hunting. I even had to do all the work for you with your bus on Hoopla!
animorpherv1 wrote:For your first point, people forget and/or change their minds.
You seriously expect people to believe that? Your defence is becoming laughable.

animorpherv1 wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Ok, firstly, Grimmy:
Zang is not scum.

1)

2)

3)
Alright, for this #3, since I was wrong I was wrong about Zang, I thought I may have been wrong about you today, until lyou spammed out at me.
I knew you'd say something like that. That just does not make sense, if you were town gunsmith and you got a result of me having a gun you would know 100% that I was scum in that case given my claim of VT.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Grimmy could have stil lbeen lying. I don't know how right now, but he may have. There are 4 people here, not 3.

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 pm

No, if I had a gun like you claim then that would make me scum because there is no way a VT would have a gun. It has nothing to do with Grimmy, who we already established was town by the way because he wasn't around to submit the NK.

You have done practically no scum-hunting at all, able to coast through the game without giving an opinion based on the gunsmith claim established after the bus on Hoopla. Town do not do this, they at least make some effort to scum-hunt because that is the whole point of the game, to find the mafia.

Zang and Grimmy, I urge you to look back through Ani's posts, there is no way that town would act the way he has.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Oh and don't forget that includes Clank's posts as well. I just found this gem:
Clank wrote:
Ythill wrote:Two points:

1. By "creative instincts" I think the mod meant that things like making a sham that appears to be a dead player and then using it post elsewhere would not be prohbited. Etcetera.

Lynch Zang!
vote Zang

Ythill's been right about this game so far.
Here Ani is blatantly misusing the "Let's Play a Game!" thread, using it as an excuse to vote Zang so he doesn't have to give his own opinion.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”