DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 am

Post by DeathSauce »

That is some kinda logic fail Eek.

I do not get at all how Tornado sees that SAMP got a guilty on Zodiark, please explain again.

Even though it may save me, I don't think the inventor should claim unless they end up at L-1, scum have been crazy lucky in tis game, no need to hand them another power role
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:28 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok I'm really looking at the SAMP investigation thing and this is what I think.

Here is SAMPS post after night 1 after his immediate vote on PEG:
SAMP wrote:I could say the same thing about all of your posts.

...and people are still suspicious of Zodiark? Neutral He's so obvtown it hurts. Look at 340 again.
So lets look at Zodiarks 340 quote:
Zodiark wrote:Well, easjo is now at L-1. I'm off to bed, and if there hasn't been anything significant by the time I wake up, in about 7-8 hours time, I'll hammer. I would have preferred a SSK lynch, but his (fake)claim makes that about as likely as gay going into fashion in the next three days. On that note, he only claimed that he was OSV, not weather he was a town OSV, or a scum one.

Unvote

Please, no one hammer in the meantime, cause I wanna do it.
And when asked about it by MME SAMP replied:
SAMP wrote:I didn't say it was great logic, I said his motive for posting it was pro-town.
To me this is saying that SAMP
did not
investigate Zodiark13. I think he was calling him pro-town based off that post.

SAMPS pushing of the PEG lynch was obvious from his next posts, especially with this line:
SAMP wrote:But seriously the fact that he saw a bunch of deadline wagons, and didn't get on any of them or even comment on any of them, and didn't even try to turn his vote on GD into a wagon, is a
dead giveaway
that he cares more about self-preservation than lynching scum.
Bolding was already there. I believe he investigated PEG and found a gun on him, hence the "dead give away" part. And the reason he posted:
SAMP wrote:Well shoot, I was certain Zodiark was the vig.
was due to Zodiarks words on 340, calling MaffiaSSK's claim a (fake)claim.

Now the only thing that is off is his unvote and vote onto GD, based on GD's claim. Perhaps SAMP thought he had found PEG's partner trying to protect him by countering DS's claim, i don't know we will have to ask him after all this is over, and was trying to get the partner lynched and go back to PEG the next day. Unfortunately after that the day ended and SAMP was killed, I think now it is because scum caught onto him being an investigative role.

vote ToD

even though your one post was more then PEG's posts combined i still want to hear more from you. Right now with what i believe happened with SAMP and the fact that you are semi-lurking i believe you are avoiding suspicion as much as possible.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

Zodiark13 wrote:
DS and Zodiark are scum, and I'm willing to vote for either at this point.
Wow, there's a surprise :roll: The replacement targets me.
...so either I'm scum, you're scum, or you're a scummy townie.
Zodiark13 wrote:
Need I remind you of Open 180, D2? Where I was the cop and pushed really hard to lynch hohum while I had an innocent on someone completely different?
Any particular reason why you say this like everyone has heard of it?
Context is awesome. That quote was addressed to DS, who was in the game in question.
Zodiark13 wrote:Will we be expecting an answer for my questions on 581 ToD?
Well, obviously I think the DS case is at least decent, or I wouldn't have been so direct in saying he's scum. As for they lynch list, even knowing only that DS is scum, I'd be willing to guess one but not both of his scumpartners should be on that list - so for me, that means either MME or DG is scum, but not both. Which is about what I was thinking already.
wolframnhart wrote:ToD, why did you say that if we have an inventor to please claim, yet question nacho about him wanting an inventor to claim?
That's not what I was asking about. I was asking him where he was getting "town inventor means DS is town" from.

If nobody claims inventor, DS is scum and needs to die.
If somebody claims inventor and is scum, DS is scum and needs to die.
If somebody claims inventor and is town, DS is not automatically town.
Nacho said he would be, and I was asking where he was getting that.
wolframnhart wrote:Here is SAMPS post after night 1 after his immediate vote on PEG:
SAMP wrote:*snip* ...and people are still suspicious of Zodiark? Neutral He's so obvtown it hurts. Look at 340 again.
So lets look at Zodiarks 340 quote:
Zodiark wrote:Well, easjo is now at L-1. I'm off to bed, and if there hasn't been anything significant by the time I wake up, in about 7-8 hours time, I'll hammer. I would have preferred a SSK lynch, but his (fake)claim makes that about as likely as gay going into fashion in the next three days. On that note, he only claimed that he was OSV, not weather he was a town OSV, or a scum one.

Unvote

Please, no one hammer in the meantime, cause I wanna do it.
See, what that looks like to me is that SAMP thought Zodiark knew SSK was lying about being a vig. Which Zodiark could only know if he himself was vig. And the only way for Zodiark to be vig would be if he had a gun. And the only way SAMP would know if Zodiark had a gun would be by investigating him.
wolframnhart wrote:And the reason he posted:
SAMP wrote:Well shoot, I was certain Zodiark was the vig.
was due to Zodiarks words on 340, calling MaffiaSSK's claim a (fake)claim.
...right. Zodiark would only have known SSK was fakeclaiming if he was actually vig, and SAMP should really only have had reason to believe Zodiark was vig if he'd investigated him that night and found him with a gun.
wolframnhart wrote:Unfortunately after that the day ended and SAMP was killed, I think now it is because scum caught onto him being an investigative role.
Funny thing: That works just as well if SAMP investigated Zodiark-scum as if he investigated me-scum. (Well, even better, because I'm not scum, but you get the point.)

Anyway: No inventor claim => DS needs to die.
Vote: DeathSauce
- should be L-1, if anyone cares.
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount

DeathSauce (3) [Zodiark13, My Milked Eek, Trumpet of Doom]
Trumpet of Doom (1) [wolframnhart]
Zodiark13 (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []
Not voting (3) [Nachomamma8, Damon_Gant, DeathSauce]

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is currently Saturday, April 27 at 5:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT). Note that this is in just under 5 days.
Last edited by DeathRowKitty on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

before anyone hammers lets at least hear from nacho, DG, and any more words from DS.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nacho thinks that DS is scum. Nacho also thinks that you are a buddy.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I see Nacho has started talking in the third person LoL

Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

ok, well I was going to say VLA until tomorrow and leave it at that, but due to the discussions that are going on at the moment, I'll quickly say my bit. Inventor should 100% claim right now. If they don't, then DS should be lynched undoubtedly. The fact that it's taken the inventor so long to claim has already made me very suspicious to be honest. I'll be around at deadline just in case, but I should imagine this day will be wrapped up by then.

Now VLA until tomorrow.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:20 am

Post by DeathSauce »

And I say again that the inventor should NOT claim! Do not do it to save me, at this point having the inventor live is the only shot the town has of surviving.

Claim: Vanilla Townie

TOD's latest post makes my head spin. I still don't see how it can be shown that SAMP investigated Zodiark and got guilty. Either it's craplogic or I'm too stupid to understand.

Vote: Trumpet
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

IC moment: vanilla claimsIf somebody claims VT, one of three things is the case:

1. They're not town. In this case, they usually need to be lynched ASAP anyway.

2. They're town, but not vanilla.
This should never happen.
I repeat, never, ever fakeclaim as town. Lynch All Liars is applicable.

3. They really are a vanilla townie. In this case, scum know they're not a power role, so they're not going to waste a kill on them... and there's no way to tell if they're VT or scum except through lynch, nightkill (which won't happen either way, unless that player is known to be REALLY REALLY GOOD), or cop investigation. Don't default to expecting that there's a cop.

See, I did learn from that game ToD. :P BTW I copypasta'd straight from your hammer on me. Minus the hammer.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Zodiark, how can you be voting for me when ToD is trying to set you up in case my lynch fails? Do you still think he is pro-town?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Way to take things out of context DeathScum. And your vote on ToD is clearly OMGUS.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 am

Post by DeathSauce »

No, my vote is on ToD because peg was scum, SAMP investigated him and told us to lynch him, and now ToD is trying to get me and/or you lynched with craplogic.

See how that isn't OMGUS? Good.

I came right out and said it was obvious that SAMP had either investigated peg and got guilty, or investigated you and got innocent. Everyone saw that those were the likeliest explanations. Now we have ToD claiming that you, Zodiark, was the target and you came up guilty!

See how that isn't OMGUS either? Excellent, you'll be able to think for yourself someday if you keep this up.

Next, when you are at LYLO, and you are town, and someone is posting a craplogic case on you, they are probably scum. Therefore, it is okay to vote for them without it being OMGUS.

And finally, claiming that someone is voting based on OMGUS after TWENTY-FIVE PAGES OF THE GAME is, frankly, insulting. Read my goddamned reasons for voting someone and comment on those rather than assigning it a schoolyard "I know you are but what am I?" bullshit reason.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 am

Post by DeathSauce »

EBWOP: Notice also how ToD keeps making cases against Zodiark, but has his vote on me because I am the leading wagon? Does that make sense? If I can see it through my Vicodin-woozy brain, how is that the rest of you are missing it?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: DeathSauce
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Dammit!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:39 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount

DeathSauce (4) [Zodiark13, My Milked Eek, Trumpet of Doom, Nachomamma8]
Trumpet of Doom (2) [wolframnhart, DeathSauce]
Zodiark13 (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []
Not voting (1) [Damon_Gant]

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is currently Saturday, April 27 at 5:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT).

DeathSauce, Mafia Goon
has been lynched.
I'll include a flavor scene with the night scene if anyone really care for one...

Night 3 ends 48 hours from the time of this post. Any actions not received by this time will not be counted.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Having killed their third OSV, the town finally goes to sleep knowing they've killed their first mafioso. Happy with their success, the townspeople once again forget the annoying tendency of their members to die at night and fall asleep. Not surprisingly, they wake up to find another dead body.
Damon_Gant, Townie, has been killed.
He has a compass sticking out of his forehead and he's clearly been beaten with a straightedge. The autopsy says he was killed with weapons of math construction.

Next to Damon_Gant's body, his killer had left a message in a klein bottle. Sadly, this message was never found.

In a completely unrelated event, the moderator of this game was killed by angry players. They testified in court that they were sick of the terrible flavor in this game. The jury agreed the flavor was terrible and no players were charged in what was determined to be suicide.

Slightly annoyed at this turn of events, the moderator had a giant beaver chew through all of the town's rope. The town thought this was very immature.

"Where do we live, Oregon?!"*

There was still a problem though-the town had to get DeathSauce down without untying the rope (they forgot how to tie a rope). Fortunately, an Alaskan Bull Worm that happened to be sliding by ate DeathSauce's body right off his head, just missing the rope.

"Well, that was convenient."

DeathSauce's severed head fell to the ground and rolled face-up next to the other dead bodies. With only 5 townspeople left, the fourth day begins...

Votecount

My Milked Eek (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Trumpet of Doom (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (5) [My Milked Eek, Nachomamma8, Trumpet of Doom, wolframnhart, Zodiark13]

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is currently Thursday, May 13 at 5:00pm EST (9:00pm GMT).

*Disclaimer: I have nothing against Oregon. I hear it's a nice place with nice people.
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm

...interesting kill choice, to say the least. Here I was figuring (from 535) that there would be one scum in the set {MME,
ToD,
DG} and one in the set {wolf, Nacho, Zodiark}.

Now that DG is dead, things seem a lot easier.
Intention to Vote: My Milked Eek
- this is LyLo, so I won't outright vote just yet, but that's probably where my vote will end up going unless one of the other three of you convinces me they're more deserving.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

So everyone but you is still suspect. Is there any post(s) that make you believe MME is the right choice today?

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Now that DG is dead, things seem a lot easier.
How does the most pro-town player getting NK'ed make anything easier for the town?
FoS: Trumpet of Doom
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:58 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ToD, any reason to the specific grouping of certain players and any reason as to why, as wolf put it, you're suspicious of everyone?
Eek
!
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 am

wolframnhart wrote:So everyone but you is still suspect.
I didn't say that (maybe 618 can be interpreted that way, but that's certainly not what I meant). Nacho's town, I'm fairly sure, and I think you're more likely to be town than Zodiark.
wolframnhart wrote:Is there any post(s) that make you believe MME is the right choice today?
See below.
Zodiark13 wrote:How does the most pro-town player getting NK'ed make anything easier for the town?
When scum are asked to name the three players they find scummiest, they will generally include exactly one of their scumpartners (if they have at least two alive, anyway - I'm not sure how true it holds with one partner left). Looking at DeadScum's 535, he says he wants to lynch MME, DG, and me. DG is dead town, and I know I'm town, so for me, that makes it pretty clear that MME's scum.

But thanks for claiming, scum who was responsible for the kill choice. :wink: I'm (reasonably) confident at this point that scum are MME and Zodiark.

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

When scum are asked to name the three players they find scummiest, they will generally include exactly one of their scumpartners
I would agree with you, except he wasn't asked this, nor was this what he said. He, of his own decision, stated a DG, Eek or PEG would "make (him) happy". DG's position on this list, as I have already said, suggests to me that this is a list of town players. Unless of course you want to suggest that DS will be happy losing.
DG is dead town,
and I know I'm town
, so for me, that makes it pretty clear that MME's scum.
Mine bolded, how does anyone else know this?
But thanks for claiming, scum who was responsible for the kill choice. I'm (reasonably) confident at this point that scum are MME and Zodiark.
Way to reach there, care to explain where I claimed the kill?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also, DS only suspected DG for drawing a different conclusion from reading samp's posts. And even then he rapidly switched his suspicion after being confronted about this.

Here is what is happening:
ToD is extremely reaching and only quoting convenient stuff to back his "theories" up and there's actually a huge contradiction in his reasoning that eventually leads to tod saying he himself is scum. Let's think back on samp's investigations:

We came to two most likely conclusions:
I) peg/tod has a gun
II) zodiark has no gun

I'm not saying these are our only options, but these are the options that are the most likely given the analysis done on samp's posts.

Now, you say Zodiark is scum and that's a bit contradictory, my friend, especially in the light of the investigation possibilities. The first big issue is:

Why did samp breadcrumb that zodiark has no gun?

Possible answers:
a) Because he has no gun
b) Because he is a godfather-like scum turning up innocent (i.e. no gun)
c) Because samp has a strong gut on zodiark

c is heavy speculation and we won't know until the game ends.
a is simple and straightforward, zodiark has no gun and samp knew
b is far fetched given how ds did not conform to that conclusion (and helping his gf)

Obviously you won't say it's a if you say zodiark is scum. If you say it's b, then you're reaching very far. After all, why wouldn't sd want to help semi-confirm his gf? And if you say it's c, that means samp investigated you.

Obviously you're going to say samp did not investigate you, so in your opinion, zodiark was investigated. And as you're saying zodiark is scum, you're saying zodiark is a godfather-like scum. Explain to me, then, why ds was so hesitant and reluctant to accept that samp investigated zodiark if zodiark is ds' godfather? It doesn't add up.

I'm thinking the scums are ToD - [Nacho/wolf] and Zodiark is town.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”