Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Kise »

NOOOOO!
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I like Spyrex's case, and I think he's got something smart cooking in that big brain of his.

---
Kise 235 wrote:hop onto a small wagon if you feel that the others will mislynch just fine without your vote
If you think sora is a mislynch, you should up and say it. I doubt sincerely that anyone's going to take the time (besides me, since I was called out) to put all that together in your post. I think sora happens to be a good lynch, but I like Chrono for scum too. horrordude's comment was glossed over, I think, and I wanted to hold it up by means of my vote.
Kise 235 wrote:How do you figure that?
Well, they always do. Although I hadn't realized, until you just brought it up here, that scum don't have access to ADAM. I'm going to reread the rules, because I was under the impression that the scum would be splicers juiced up on ADAM, but maybe that's too presumptive.

---
Nacho 242 wrote:KoC is still probably scum.
If you're not going to bother with reading the game, especially the posts directly inquiring about you, then the town doesn't need you. I swear I will vote you if your next post isn't serious.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Sorry Budja.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:32 am

Post by Fate »

I see you Nacho you better start getting
Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench (10,924 meters (35,840 feet) below sea level.)
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Drives
Drives
Townie
Drives
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 am

Post by Drives »

Just now realized how stupid that post was.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Fate »

Drives wrote:Just now realized how stupid that post was.
Can we keep this guy around for the laughs?
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

I have a gut scumread on Coyote. Meh.

Vote: RedCoyote
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

RedCoyote wrote:I'm horrible at thinking ahead about these things, so don't expect any plan to come from me. I agree with Spyrex in that pooling resources is probably for the best, but, then again, I think that, if you think you have objective, solid reasoning to do so, you should go to the Gather's Garden on your own accord. There are a lot of individual judgments going into this game, but the ultimate goal is still for the town to lynch scum.
Waffling much?

---
RedCoyote wrote:
Toon 12 wrote:
vote: RedCoyote
for being number 14 on the player list
14 is my lucky number. Both me and my sister have birthdays on the 14th. She's younger than me, but hers is in July. Mine is actually coming up here in less than a month now, so I'll consider this an early present. Thanks!
Pointless, but yeah, whatever.

---
RedCoyote wrote:
RECKONER 14 wrote:Guys I'm in Vegas. No votes from me for a few days.
Jackpot.
Vote: xRECKONERx
---
Is this an RVS vote, or an attempt to lynch somebody who's not here?
RedCoyote wrote:
bv310 20 wrote:Would you all kindly join me and
Vote: Horrordude0125
A man chooses; a slave obeys!
Well, okay, then. I think that Bv was joking, but I could be wrong. This bit doesn't really matter.
RedCoyote wrote:
Cry 27 wrote:Ugh, horrordude is in this game? BW with me on this rainbow over the policy lynch my friends!
Why do you want a policy lynch? And what do you mean "on this rainbow"? Is that a joke that is going over my head?
I don't think we should policy lynch Horror (Or anyone for that matter), but I wonder why you seem to be so fixated on him.
---
RedCoyote wrote:
RECKONER 36 wrote:@Town - shape up. Participate. I thought I'd be coming back from Vegas to find multiple pages to catch up on... and instead I find 2 pages of boredom.
I don't mind these ivory tower posts condemning the town, but they need to be backed up. Why aren't you asking questions? Maybe you would have something to add, having not looked at the game for a couple of days?
Well, I guess this is decent and pro-town and all, but it's also hypocritical. Coyote is telling others to scumhunt more than he's scumhunting himself.

---
RedCoyote wrote:
FFFF 37 wrote:spryex you damn .....
Elaborate, please.
I have no idea what the quote was originally from and I'm not hunting it down, especially since FFFF is banned and can't answer questions about it. Meh.
---
RedCoyote wrote:
sorasgoof 48 wrote:This game needs more activity.
This might actually be worse than RECKONER. I don't even remember another post from you.
Same thing as what I said two post-analysis-es up. What's the plural for "analysis" anyway?

---
RedCoyote wrote:
Chrono 64 wrote:And I'm not even going to get a chance to use any of this tasty tasty adam that I've heard all about...
Hmmm...
Tut, tut, looks like
rain, no, role
, err, adamfishing.

There's more stuff, too, but I have to go ATM. I guess this will serve as vote justification other than gut for now.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Fate »

Gut > Wall of Crap you just posted.
(there's better things on R_C but I'll see what you come up with later)

Unvote

Just two more posters and I'm good to go.

DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 am

Post by RedCoyote »

MehPlusRawr, the RVS stage is traditionally a time when players make posts that are less than serious. I'm sure if you read some more of the posts on the first page, you'll see many that are as light, and lighter, than mine.
MehPlusRawr 257 wrote:Coyote is telling others to scumhunt more than he's scumhunting himself.
How many times must I hear this? It's ironic, too, because I was only telling RECKONER to ask questions in the context that MehPlusRawr is using here. People can complain about the inactivity of others all they want, but they should have something to show in their favor. I was pointing this out in RECKONER's (and later sora's) case, not "telling others to scumhunt".
MehPlusRawr 257 wrote:I have no idea what the quote was originally from
That's why I put the post number on all my quotes, it was from post 37, the only post he made in the game I believe.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Sora's list looks like it was generated on Random.org.

KoC is still probably scum.

Kise's long post about meta is slightly distracting and has interesting theory, but nothing that benefits me.

The Drives wagon is OK, but one scumtell doesn't make a mafioso.

Fate, I don't want to click that link unless I'm gonna get something out of it. Do you give your ultimate guarantee it will?

I'm coming to terms with the fact that Ani just looks like scum to me naturally. The blatant bandwagon is ignored for now.

RE: Next order of business: HAI I WAS GETTING THERE YOU IMPATIENT SON OF A HUMAN WOMAN
You still haven't explained why. Do so. NOW.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:58 am

Post by SpyreX »

Red which horrordude comment?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 am

Post by bv310 »

Unvote, Vote: MPR

Seriously, that's the worst iso-read I've ever seen.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Kise »

Budja wrote:
ninja - cannot be tracked or watched

[/color]
Hmm... Since night kill isn't an ability given to the townies, it seems like the mafia benefit more from being ninjas if they can night kill + simultaneously perform an Adam ability. Even if they can only do one ability, why would a townie use ninja if that's all they could perform that night? I personally believe mafia can use Adam.

@RC - I declare no one as town unless there is 100% proof. I get the feeling, however, that your view of Chrono-horrordude is not as important of a point as the sora show. I mean, if you really believe in this angle that horrordude played, why aren't you going all out to convince the rest of us that we should be lynching Chrono? I could be acting premature here by not finding out how serious you are about lynching Chrono, but, I'm of the opinion that you only vote if you intend it to serve a meaningful purpose (such as wanting the lynch) and not just a place to rest your vote at. Do you agree that the mafia tend to let others mislynch, place their own vote elsewhere, and try barely (if at all) to sway others over to their suspect instead?

On that note, why is the Drives wagon heading downhill???

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Do you agree that the mafia tend to let others mislynch, place their own vote elsewhere, and try barely (if at all) to sway others over to their suspect instead?
Meh.. ignore answering this, because of course mafia do all sorts of things. Anywho, this is what I'm getting at with you, Red.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

MehPlusRawr wrote:I have a gut scumread on Coyote. Meh.

Dude.

Unvote, vote: MPR

You need more than just gut at 11 pages. What the fuck is up with this game.
green shirt thursdays
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:35 pm

You need more than just gut at 11 pages. What the fuck is up with about half the players in this game.
Fix'd
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Budja »

Prodding horrordude0215
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm not convinced that MehPlusRawr's less-than-stellar case is indicative of scum. I think he's probably a newer player, and I suspect he is sincerely trying to find something in a game that probably already seems overwhelming to him (the large size, mechanics, and numerous posts).

In other news...
Mod 1 wrote:All players may use a maximum of one active ability per/night. (mafia kill exempt)
This reads the me, the mafia kill exempt part, like the scum roles will have ADAM to use. This coupled with Kise's noting of the Ninja power at the Gather's Garden seems to indicate that the scum will be able to take advantage of ADAM in some way.

---
Spyrex 261 wrote:Red which horrordude comment?
Post 89, read the top part of my post 136 for more on how I reacted to Chrono. I don't like it, and I don't like horrordude's reluctance to clarify it despite asking him twice.

---
bv310 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: MPR

Seriously, that's the worst iso-read I've ever seen.
I've got to admit this strikes me as worse than MehPlusRawr's case. This is really all you have to say about the game, bv310?

---
Kise 263 wrote:@RC - I declare no one as town unless there is 100% proof. I get the feeling, however, that your view of Chrono-horrordude is not as important of a point as the sora show. I mean, if you really believe in this angle that horrordude played, why aren't you going all out to convince the rest of us that we should be lynching Chrono?
Firstly, I don't think sora would be a bad lynch. I think Spyrex did well to lay out why it is sora is irrational and overreacting. Secondly, Chrono now dodging the limelight after being pushed on a little by RECKONER, Fate, and Spyrex tells me that he may have thought that he
needs
to back down. Moreover, it necessarily keeps him from being scrutinized by players who are now more focused on sora, Drives, Nacho, and MehPlusRawr. Thirdly, I'm not at all convinced that this angle is worth a damn anyways. horrordude could just have been speaking his mind, and Chrono may or may not really have any ulterior motives behind his statement. I'm not going to go all out for something I'm not very confident about, but I'm more confident about it than I am the sora situation right now. That doesn't necessarily mean I think pressuring sora is bad or anything. Like I said, sora wouldn't be a bad lynch; I just happen to think Chrono would be a better lynch.

Nacho, on the other hand, could be taking that spot here in a second.
Kise 263 wrote:Anywho, this is what I'm getting at with you, Red.
That's fair, but I also think you need to be more forthright about you thinking sora is a mislynch. I do agree with you though, I think mafia do try to do that, ideally.
Drives
Drives
Townie
Drives
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Drives »

Wait up, RedCoyote is one of the people contributing the most.

Unvote

Vote MPR
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:40 am

Drives wrote:

Wait up, RedCoyote is one of the people contributing the most.

Unvote

Vote MPR
...why is this guy even playing?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Prod Received. I'm going to once again apologize for my lack of posting, but I've been really busy lately. I'll do a reread of the thread now and get thoughts posted soon.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Vote: Drives

Seriously? You don't post for the whole game, and you go and post that? Also, posting lots of content does not necessarily mean town. What I'm most concerned about is how you voted for MPR solely because he said he has a gut read on Coyote, not even the other stuff he's done (such as the bad iso read).

Fos: MPR

@Red- this is not his first mafia game. He should know by now that posting horrible iso reads like that will bring suspicion.[/b]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

TOO MANY PEOPLE I WANT TO LYNCH.

MOD, I CAN HAZ VIGPOWAZ?
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX