farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Amished wrote:Looks like I didn't miss much.

At this point I'm wondering why Pom isn't lynched, and if she isn't going to be then why is dybeck is still alive?
Why do you think Pom should be lynched. Why would you vote for dybeck?

I'm going on my gut at this point till I have time to sit down and read thru the day.

vote: Ojanen

I didn't like her catch up post here Which ignores BV

Her response about the bv310 case
Notes that bv310 was talking about leaving but still signing up for a game but doesnt' vote him
Even though she has pointed to bv310 scumminess in some fashion still avoids voting bv310 and votes Pom instead

All in all I dislike Oj's avoidenace of bv310 pretty much throughout the day and trying to point out others that she stated she thought was scummier while still find bv310 scummy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Amished »

I think Pom's claim is bullshit, a hider isn't that confusing at all; and the weak version of her claimed abilities isn't even a hider. She could still be night-killed if she's hiding? Are you seriously believing that? That is not a hider.

Her role possibly might be a weak cop type thing but it's still a useless role and just leads to confusion if she says who's she's hiding behind (then scum could take her out as well as somebody else) or falsely implicate somebody by killing her and not the target?

dybeck has been scummy as hell throughout the game and sets off my gut-scum at every post. Nothing he says has lead me to believe that he really believes in anything or that he's scumhunting off the top of my head. He was one of my top suspects yesterday and he continues to be today.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

All this discussion serves only to
cast a fog
on the important points that have already been put out in the
first 5 pages
of the day. Case in point, CKD asks me who I think is scum. I don't blame him for missing what I said
pages ago. Maybe you are getting exasperated with me, but I am exponentially more exasperated with people who refuse to lynch Pom. Mafia are taking momentum away from our successful foray on Day 1.
Time is a-wastin'
so let's get to hammerin, yes?

What?

I said
shut the fuck up and
lynch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Javert »

Now that I’ve had a little bit more time, I am going to repeat a couple questions that have not been answered.

1.)
Anon:
Javert, Post 953 wrote:
2.)
Turnaround is fair play. What do you think of Porochaz?
2.)
curiouskarmadog, please get back to Post 1048. Since you have known your three reasons since Day One, it should not take very long to respond to this question.
"I was born with scum like you."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am

Javert wrote:
2.)
Posts 1084 and 1085 (written by boberz and Albert B. Rampage) are ironically showing a lack of “reading the thread,” because Pomegranate was not attacking NickF227 for claiming “villager."
I fail to see the irony. This is my post that you linked:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well boberz dear boy, I think you should vote for ol' pom there.
Which has nothing to do with why I know Pom is scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Sando »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sando wrote:Why would you hide behind someone you think is obviously pro-town? You're apparently completely unafraid of a scum kill?
really? This is a silly question....what I think you want to ask (if you are really trying to scum hunt) is why hide to begin with? I think she answered it before, something along the lines of "I was afraid of a vig kill"..the better question yet is Pom, why were you afraid of a vig kill? Do you deem your Day 1 play scummy? Why or why not?
Are you really this silly? A townie hider has to fear 2 things, being scumkilled and being vigged, and has to consider that anyone they hide behind will be scum-killed or vig-killed. I'm asking why Pom would be worried about a vig kill and hide behind someone she didn't think likely to get vigged, yet not worry about that person getting scum-killed.

I think it was a slip from Pom, and made me believe the claim even less. I think it's scum-thinking in terms of who they would hide behind.

Unvote, Vote: Pom

The claim seems to be basically utter BS. Nothing about it convinces me, quite the opposite in fact. I don't see the harm in leaving her alive, but no real scum-hunting seems likely while she is alive, so I guess that it's pretty pointless to leave her alive.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Pomegranate (8) -- RichardGHP, Seraphim, Espeonage, Anon, Amished, Albert B. Rampage, Jahudo, Sando
Porochaz (1) -- Javert
Espeonage (1) -- Pomegranate
NickF227 (1) -- Ojanen
Sando (1) -- curiouskarmadog
Faraday (1) -- dybeck
RichardGHP (1) -- Porochaz
Ojanen (1) -- farside22

Not voting: Faraday, boberz, NickF227
18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Deadline: 1st of May
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Jahudo »

@Nick: do you think pom is scum? do you think the claim is fake?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sando wrote:Why would you hide behind someone you think is obviously pro-town? You're apparently completely unafraid of a scum kill?
really? This is a silly question....what I think you want to ask (if you are really trying to scum hunt) is why hide to begin with? I think she answered it before, something along the lines of "I was afraid of a vig kill"..the better question yet is Pom, why were you afraid of a vig kill? Do you deem your Day 1 play scummy? Why or why not?
Are you really this silly? A townie hider has to fear 2 things, being scumkilled and being vigged, and has to consider that anyone they hide behind will be scum-killed or vig-killed. I'm asking why Pom would be worried about a vig kill and hide behind someone she didn't think likely to get vigged, yet not worry about that person getting scum-killed.

I think it was a slip from Pom, and made me believe the claim even less. I think it's scum-thinking in terms of who they would hide behind.

Unvote, Vote: Pom

The claim seems to be basically utter BS. Nothing about it convinces me, quite the opposite in fact. I don't see the harm in leaving her alive, but no real scum-hunting seems likely while she is alive, so I guess that it's pretty pointless to leave her alive.
This is the one thing I keep thinking about too. If you're a town hider you should (1) breadcrumb before posting (2) go with someone you have a neutral read on. If you think someone is town I'm sure scum feel the same way too unless the player is just playing an awesome scum game there.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by NickF227 »

Jahudo wrote:@Nick: do you think pom is scum? do you think the claim is fake?
I definitely think here claim is fake, since when do hider's die when they hide? And the weak and strong are basically the exact same thing. I'm not sure if she is actually scum though, she could be a cop who doesn't want to reveal their actual role, since to me she doesn't act too scummy compared to other people. I need to read the thread again though.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Sando(and ABR to some extent)...just curious...am I scum?

if you lynch Pom and she flips town...am I (more likely) scum?

if you lynch Pom and he flips scum....am I (more likely) scum?

as it looks like Pom will be hanging today..>I would like these answers today, versus tomorrow.

I have seen hiders hide behind people they felt were town...however, when I was a town hider in the passed I did breadcrumb where I went...however, she has stated that she is new to role...so I can understand it....I have two problems with the claim...1.) I have seen that claim from scum (me being one who has done it as scum) and 2.) using the ability (strong or likewise) on Night 1....I would have save it up if using the strong power repeated has it's drawback...she explains that she felt a vig was going to off her,,,(shrug).

I dont believe the claim..but on the off chance she is telling the truth, I feel like the information she could provide will be important.

I keep saying that over and over again....but it doesnt seem to be sinking it. going to quit saying it...said my peace.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:14 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:Sando(and ABR to some extent)...just curious...am I scum?

Why are you even concerned with this shit? Just vote for Pom and let it play out.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Sando »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Sando(and ABR to some extent)...just curious...am I scum?

Nope, I've stated the people I think are getting townie points in all of this, and it's not due to what Pom would or wouldn't flip. I would have expected scum to move away from the wagon with the claim, possibly coming back when it became clear that the wagon was going ahead.

You do realise that I agree with 90% of what you're saying about Pom right? I simply assume that since you so enjoyed accusing me of not reading the thread that you at least knew my position on this.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:no time for a big post.....Pom, when did you decide you were going to hide behind farside?
Well, so it's N1, and I think "Hey, I'm a hider! Who do I think is likely town, that I can confirm?" I decided on farside. So the answer is about five minutes before I sent in my action.

--
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:No, never played with a hider before. It's not extremely common, though, I have to say, it is a cool tole. But it confused me at first, which is actually why I originally massed up a bit oof my role while claiming.
what confused you about it?
Look at what I posted as my role- lots of STUFF. I guess I wasn't confused, but it was hard to get it straight at first.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Amished »

With your "weak" mode, you'd know that you could be nk'd in multiple ways so you still need to breadcrumb as a hider to make sure you're not useless in case you die. However, you didn't do anything to help confirm an action that you say you did; nor be useful as a townie if you are what you say you are.

No, my name is not "Ed."
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by NickF227 »

IMO, ABR is scum if Pom turns up town. He's all tunnel vision about lynching her, and he seems more scummy to me than Pom does.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Trends are a natural part of mafia. Momentum is what drives discussion.
BUT
when we wait so long to lynch someone scummy we forget why they were scummy. Pom was always going to be the lynch today but because nobody has gotten off their asses to make this lynch happen we are losing it and letting Pom get away.
Don't @ me.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 am

noted both sando and ABR scoot around the question....
Sando wrote:
You do realise that I agree with 90% of what you're saying about Pom right? I simply assume that since you so enjoyed accusing me of not reading the thread that you at least knew my position on this.
big difference, you are voting her.

just curious who else you think is scum, and why lynching Pom today over anyone else you think is scum is so important.

what if you could lynch me today...would you do that instead?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 am

I don't answer retarded questions.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

Looks like Im getting my real laptop back tomorrow which is lucky cause this ones crap.

Keeping to my promise, I will be making that Richard case today/tomorrow if I can work out how my fat fingers can touch these uber small keys.

Everyone on the Pom wagon, I am trying to work out why you are still on it, ABR is just shouting the same thing over and over and over... and his initial reasoning was more than ridiculous whilst Sando is tying himself up in bullshit. Post 1155 being a good example. The plan is to eventually lynch Pom but just now seems stupid especially when you have the two main enforcers of the wagon posting worse than she is.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't answer retarded questions.
asking you who else is scum is retard....how so?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 am

ABR have you ever considered online hearts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Ojanen »

I'm fairly unenthusiastic about this game currently. Ugh. Trying to get back in.

Nick, this is obscure but actually fairly relevant to my vote on you: do you play mafia somewhere else than here? And if yes, what's the place called (I don't know if links to other mafia sites are allowed anywhere on mafiascum but some name with I could find it by googling)?

farside, re: your points against me,
farside wrote:Even though she has pointed to bv310 scumminess in some fashion still avoids voting bv310 and votes Pom instead
I don't know why you think this one is indicative of me being mafia with bv. The context was bv already at L-1 pending for claim a few days before deadline with a surge of momentum, me coming in late (because bv lynch looked already inevitable) to change my lonely vote and say that bv lynch is passable but that I prefer Pom.
farside wrote:Notes that bv310 was talking about leaving but still signing up for a game but doesnt' vote him
Yeah, was fairly incredulous at first when I brought that up. Then innerly fluffed on my opinion. Thought that I've seen town, especially relatively inept town get bored with games, too.
That prevented him from replacing out and the slot getting the replacement halo effect, which is reasonably cool considering the flip imo.
Third point about me not bringing up bv in my first catch up is fair game.

Ok. The big Pom issue left, and will be addressed after dinner.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 am

NO SHIT YOU ARE UNENTHUSIASTIC. ITS BECAUSE FUCKING ASSHOLES WONT LYNCH POM.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Amished »

address the pom issue by voting her.

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”