Mini 941: (Almost) No Rules Mafia (Game Over)

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Grimmy »

im gonna have to read to answer these questions:

-if Ani lied about Zang, then maybe he lied about TNM too, especially if you think that bodyguards DONT have guns. If bodyguards dont have them, then Ani failed to mislynch Zang and is trying a new route to get a mislynch

-if TNM is really a VT. I need to see Hooplas role again, and I think I saw something about how scum can request role pms. I need to check to see if i read that right. and i have to figure out why TNM would ASK (i also need to see where he did this) to be gunsmithed, and if he didnt just set himself up for a mislynch.

Im posting these things here so I dont lose them when I write them down.

Question for TNM in the meantime: why didnt YOU vote yesterday for the kitten lynch?

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Zang »

Rule 15 wrote:15. Mafia will receive a fake role pm upon entering the game, but may also request other fake role pms.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

totallynotmafia wrote:Zang, that's not the first suspicion I've had of Ani:
totallynotmafia wrote:BTW this:
UncertainKitten wrote:[REDACTED, remind me to repost after the game is over.]
posted in the thread "proven role is not the same as proven allignment" is what first made me think Ani could possibly be scum with UK talking about the gunsmith role.
I'll admit the suspicion wasn't that great, but of course that is going to change after he claimed I have a gun as I now know 100% that he is scum and trying to frame me, as a VT wouldn't have a gun.
The fact that you flipped out after I said you have a gun doesn't help you.

If I were scum I could have jumped on the vote for you yesterday, claiming that bodyguards don't necessarily have guns and avoided the gunsmith tonight, winning the game then and there.
Except you'd be lynched the next day anyways

If I were scum I could have allowed you guys to continue to think Hoopla was town after her failed cryptoclaim instead of working hard to convince you guys otherwise.
Not doing it gains townie points

If I were scum I could have not said xvart's word, and not come up with a way to prove he was town.
Scum have no need to call anyone scum, they can try "townhunting" and be sucsessful

If I were scum I could have pushed to make Fishy stump day 1, instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt and allowing him a chance to catch scum.
Yes you could. That would mean one less townie for you to deal with.

If I were scum I could have not created the "Let's play a game!" thread, which has helped town throughout the game, most notably with the cryptoclaims.
Do you not nbotice how everyone called you scum for the next 5 or so pages?

I understand if you think that's all WIFOM, but here's the important bit:

If Ani were town he would not have voted for Hoopla immediately after the gunsmith as the role PM clearly indicates that some town members would have guns.
I was right. Also, I recently came out of a game where I did amazing as Day Vig, and vigged all of one Mafia on that Day. I have proven myself to be good at this kind of thing

If Ani were town he would not have voted for you immediately after gunsmithing you, for the exact same reason.
See above. Only difference is that bodyguards may have guns.

If Ani were town he would have voted for me immediately after gunsmithing me, as in that case that would make me 100% scum with my VT claim.
I thought I did

Ani is the scum gunsmith. He did not have to use the VT role PM he and Hoopla were provided with because gunsmith is a good town claim anyway. Sometime before Day 2, he and Hoopla came up with the plan for Ani to bus Hoopla and claim he had a gun, which would legitimise Ani's gunsmith role and make him look town, thus giving him a free pass to lylo where all he had to do was frame a town member, me.
WIFOM
answers in bold. Also, contradictions from past days:

You didn't call me scum
You said Zang may have a gun, but now suddenly he doesn't?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Zang »

If I were scum I could have jumped on the vote for you yesterday, claiming that bodyguards don't necessarily have guns and avoided the gunsmith tonight, winning the game then and there.[/b] Except you'd be lynched the next day anyways[/b]
He wouldn't gave been because it was Mylo.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Zang »

Zang wrote:
If I were scum I could have jumped on the vote for you yesterday, claiming that bodyguards don't necessarily have guns and avoided the gunsmith tonight, winning the game then and there.
Except you'd be lynched the next day anyways
He wouldn't gave been because it was Mylo.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Zang »

If Ani were town he would have voted for me immediately after gunsmithing me, as in that case that would make me 100% scum with my VT claim. [/b]I thought I did[/b]
Nope, you said he had a gun and then he said this before you voted for him.-
Oh wow, okay Ani is scum, pretty sure VT's don't have guns.

[/b]vote: animorpherv1[/b]

@Zang and Grimmy I'm fairly sure I can show you guys why Ani is scum just please give me the chance to do so.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Zang »

Zang wrote:
If Ani were town he would have voted for me immediately after gunsmithing me, as in that case that would make me 100% scum with my VT claim.
I thought I did
Nope, you said he had a gun and then he said this before you voted for him.-
Oh wow, okay Ani is scum, pretty sure VT's don't have guns.

vote: animorpherv1

@Zang and Grimmy I'm fairly sure I can show you guys why Ani is scum just please give me the chance to do so.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hey Zang, Scum get fakelcaims. It ssays in Hoppla's Role PM. In fact, it says they get VT role Claims, and the chances that only 1 person gets VT? very little, although it's happened before, zoraster said it would be bastard mod because
of the player
, which means that he didn't bastard anything, including adding 1 VT, when everyone else has a PR.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Grimmy wrote:im gonna have to read to answer these questions:

-if Ani lied about Zang, then maybe he lied about TNM too, especially if you think that bodyguards DONT have guns. If bodyguards dont have them, then Ani failed to mislynch Zang and is trying a new route to get a mislynch

-if TNM is really a VT. I need to see Hooplas role again, and I think I saw something about how scum can request role pms. I need to check to see if i read that right. and i have to figure out why TNM would ASK (i also need to see where he did this) to be gunsmithed, and if he didnt just set himself up for a mislynch.

Im posting these things here so I dont lose them when I write them down.

Question for TNM in the meantime: why didnt YOU vote yesterday for the kitten lynch?

Grimmy
That lynch happened so quickly, I would have preferred more time to at least have a discussion on what we should do. It was me that pointed out that lynching UK was better than no-lynching though.
Ani wrote:Hey Zang, Scum get fakelcaims. It ssays in Hoppla's Role PM. In fact, it says they get VT role Claims, and the chances that only 1 person gets VT? very little, although it's happened before, zoraster said it would be bastard mod because of the player, which means that he didn't bastard anything, including adding 1 VT, when everyone else has a PR.
This is ridiculous, wouldn't no VTs with the mod giving scum a VT role PM be more bastardly than just one VT?

And why is everybody in the town having a power role more likely than one VT? That's silly, games have to be balanced, which makes everybody in the town having a PR (especially given there's two protective roles) much more unlikely than one VT with scum having a gunsmith in order to detect the power roles.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

IMO, a vote Freezer is actually fairly powerful. Get rid of a vote that could cause your lynch, or anther scum's lynch is fairly good for scum.

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Town have a vote blocker and a vetoer to counteract that. Add to that an EMT, a bodyguard, a tracker, a sham tracer, and a town cop detector and there's no surprise that there would be a VT and that there would be a gunsmith on the scum side. As you said yourself a single VT has been done before.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Zang »

totallynotmafia wrote:Town have a vote blocker and a vetoer to counteract that. Add to that an EMT, a bodyguard, a tracker, a sham tracer, and a town cop detector and there's no surprise that there would be a VT and that there would be a gunsmith on the scum side. As you said yourself a single VT has been done before.
there is no point of a cop detector if there is no cops.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Ythill wrote:A Hoopla-ani scumteam doesn't make sense to me. First, they're not dumb enough to pull off that bus with Hoopla's VT claim in crypto when a gun-toting crypto claim would have bought them time and revealed power roles. Second, they don't have room to risk it with UK stumped and only two of them left. Third, Hoopla's lie about the key was too natural and off-the-cuff.

TNM's anti-Hoopla actions look more like a bus and the statement the mod made about how players bastardized the game makes a lot more sense if it was because they requested VT PMs in a game with no VTs.

Is it possible that Grimmy/Zang is a framer of some kind or that Grimmy is a self-targeting scum busdriver? They'd have to be able to kill and use powers on the same night, but that doesn't seem odd to me considering the numbers of scum and town power. Either way, the last scum probably has a strong power but, with that cop detector in there, it's probably a role cop. That would explain xvart's death.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Grimmy »

I was digging to see if TNM would slip up somehow, as he was the one whose vote I blocked. I figured if he was the role cop, he would have said something along the lines of he knew he was vote blocked. I asked the mod if this woudl happen, and under normal circumstances, he wouldnt be told.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Zang »

Grimmy wrote:I was digging to see if TNM would slip up somehow, as he was the one whose vote I blocked. I figured if he was the role cop, he would have said something along the lines of he knew he was vote blocked. I asked the mod if this woudl happen, and under normal circumstances, he wouldnt be told.

Grimmy
Did you vote block him today or yesterday?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Grimmy »

yesterday. thats why I asked him why he didnt vote. I was hoping to possibly catch him in a lie.

Grimmy
worth a shot
Show

Rishi wrote:

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 5 Vote Count
( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 1 ) Clank/Ani
Clank/Ani ( 1 ) totallynotmafia
Zang ( 0 )
Grimmy ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 2 ) Grimmy Zang
Total Votes ( 4 )

With 4 able to vote, it takes 3 to lynch
Deadline: Saturday, May 2nd at 11:00 EDT
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

zoraster wrote:
Day 5 Vote Count
( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 0 ) Clank/Ani
Clank/Ani ( 0 ) totallynotmafia
Zang ( 0 )
Grimmy ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 4 ) Grimmy Zang
Total Votes ( 4 )

um, wtf?

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Zang »

animorpherv1 wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Day 5 Vote Count
( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 0 ) Clank/Ani
Clank/Ani ( 0 ) totallynotmafia
Zang ( 0 )
Grimmy ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 4 ) Grimmy Zang
Total Votes ( 4 )

um, wtf?
Do you mean that may 2nd is on a Sunday?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

no, but I think Grimmy holds 3 votes.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:56 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP:

Or both You AND Grimmy hold 2 votes each. Odd.

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Zang »

I think it means by "total votes" that there are 4 able to vote.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am

Post by zoraster »

ack. yes. that is wrong. I forgot to update the vote counts. my bad! It's been corrected
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Zang »

zoraster wrote:ack. yes. that is wrong. I forgot to update the vote counts. my bad! It's been corrected
May 2nd is still on a Sunday.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by zoraster »

Zang wrote:
zoraster wrote:ack. yes. that is wrong. I forgot to update the vote counts. my bad! It's been corrected
May 2nd is still on a Sunday.
and it's still 2 weeks from when the last day began, but I can move it to Monday morning if people aren't around on the weekend.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”