mini 958: Just Another Mafia Problem - GAME OVER!

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

/confirm lynch proof mafia godfather
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 am

hasdgfas is clearly mafia I agree.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:33 am

TheButtonmen wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
hasdgfas
MSSK is clearly mafia I agree.
FTFY.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:well we've got eleven of twelve now. can we lynch lurkerscum rover yet? and his partner hasdgfasasa?

(ps its great to be back =D)
Elias_the_thief wrote:nice distancing guys. IGMEOY.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 am

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 am

vote hasdgfas

he knows why
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:59 am

unvote vote ssk

bandwagon go
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:05 pm

I'll take you at your word SSK.
unvote vote SSBF
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 am

Do you always come off like a pretentious douchebag when someone bandwagons in RVS?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 am

hasdgfas wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:
vote: shattered viewpoint

like hascows vote, this vote is not random. on that note, whyd you vote rover, hasgfasdsdgsa?
I don't like him voting no lynch on D1, even in RVS. Why Shattered Viewpoint?

Also, Shotty, I don't understand how you're following SSK with that vote. Explain?
I took my vote off him because of post 32. It has nothing to do with where my new vote went.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Do you always come off like a pretentious douchebag when someone bandwagons in RVS?
Oh, pardon me. I thought we were all adults here. I guess I'll have to take extra care with you.

Anyone else need Special Handling?

Beuller? Beuller?
Shhhh. It's okay, we even let tools play here you don't have to be shy.

Anyone else need an attitude adjustment?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:07 pm

TheButtonmen wrote:
@MMSK:
Why avoid commenting on the game and instead focus on the vote on you? Also what do you mean by;
This is especially considering the fact that this was a serious vote from JDodge and a serious vote means you would be a fan of their lynch.

FoS Buttonmen

Seems like you go out on a limb here to defend JDodge from an SSK attack, why?

@whoever is doing RQs: Not answering, it is stupid.

@has: If you can't deal with a few feathers ruffling between two other players I'm sorry, but it's not my problem.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 am

Because page 2 is a totally different world than page 15? You just give this speech about how circumstances should be what we determine acceptability by and then say that we should ignore the huge circumstantial differences between pages 2 and 15. Whether you like it or not there is a certain zone at the beginning of the game where voting for little to no reason is perfectly acceptable and in fact expected of players so we can begin to generate content. If we replaced that with super serious late day play day 1 would like this.

vote atila the hun cuz i dont like barbarians

look at the roman's scummy voting lets lynch him

k
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 am

Night starts problem solved. =P
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 am

So was there any real reason beyond 'gauging reactions' or was that it?

Why do you think people reacted the way they did since we're on the subject? Have you any insights about their alignment that you didn't before?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 am

Just like being a felon doesn't ruin your chances on most job applications amirite?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 am

@elias: the post above it.

@SVP: Was waiting for a buttonmen answer first, but since he isn't posting...

@has: that's the way I post. just because I have a differing opinion and like to express it sarcastically doesn't mean I'm trying to undermine him.

Still waiting for button to explain himself.

unvote vote thebuttonmen
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 am

@has: How am I supposed to explain it further? We have differing opinions what else is there?

@Button: Your 66 is the problem. I think I made it fairly clear in my 68 what I wanted you to answer. Its got your name in bold and everything, not hard to miss.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:56 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:
@MMSK:
Why avoid commenting on the game and instead focus on the vote on you? Also what do you mean by;
This is especially considering the fact that this was a serious vote from JDodge and a serious vote means you would be a fan of their lynch.

FoS Buttonmen

Seems like you go out on a limb here to defend JDodge from an SSK attack, why?

@whoever is doing RQs: Not answering, it is stupid.

@has: If you can't deal with a few feathers ruffling between two other players I'm sorry, but it's not my problem.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 am

K my vote is staying right where it is. The reasoning behind this is SSK talks about something JDodge does he sees as scummy and then button jumps onto SSK for 'focusing on a vote' instead of the game.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 pm

TheButtonmen wrote:
@Elias_the_thief:
I didn't refuse to answer a question? I refused to apoligise for voting MSSK, if he thinks that it's scummy and defending JDodge I'm okay with it.
Moar votes please.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 am

You can't link ongoing games no matter if you're dead or not.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Elias_the_Thief wrote: While I REALLY don't like Button's refusal to answer your question, why exactly is this a scumtell? Doesn't this basically necessitate JDodge and Button being scumpartners? And if so, why haven't you expressed any suspicion about JDodge?

Also, to be fair, the scumtell that SSK sees is, in fact, JDodge's vote. Therefore, SSK was "focusing on a vote", technically.
Moar answering this please. Less pushing wagon without further argumentation.
Apologies missed the question portions of this. Defending someone else for no reason is scummy, in this case it seems like he's tunneling MSSK and is disagreeing with anything he says which I don't like. I'm probably not wording this properly, but it sets off alarm bells in my head. It could also mean that Jdodge is mafia, but that's a moot point until we have button's alignment so there's no reason to speculate yet.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I meant to post here but another game I posted in first has made me rather annoyed and I doubt I would resist adding to the pile of annoyance in this game currently so I will remove myself from posting till tomorrow.

A Domani,

Shotty.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:57 am

SAMP is a VI imo, that being said there are worse lynches right now.

E the T is pro-town

SSBF is too focused on SAMP to see the big picture. If button wasn't scum I'd probably vote SSBF.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 am

I have the most posts in a game? How did this happen?

In other news, I'd take a swipe at one or two of elias points but I don't really see the need. I find it ironic he calls me for tunneling buttonmen and then votes buttonmen, but meh. Whether it' 'tunneling' or not I like to hunt my scum one at a time and then work from there.

Yes I do have some idea of who I might vote besides button, like SSBF. SV pointed out a contradiction I liked somewhere in the past few pages, but I'm pursuing my best lead at the moment.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:51 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Me, 197 wrote:By your requirements, what will I have to do to be deemed useful?
Has, I want you to answer this (not asking to be a smartass, but I want to improve my play, and learn from your answer.)

Also, good analysis Elias.
I find it kind of odd that you compliment an analysis that implicates you as scummy and essentially useless.
FOS.
Buddying much? (I refer to Confid when I say that)
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm fighting the instinct to vote you merely for the insult of confusing me with this 'Shotty to the Booty' kid. Not to mention sudden agreement like this always gives me a bad gut feeling.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #28) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 am

So you think Elias is scum or is this just an OMGUS vote for him attacking you?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #29) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 am

Gee, maybe if you did something in that post besides 'rebuttal' to his case it would be clearer. So he made a case you don't like, townies make cases on townies. You still haven't explained why it was a scum motivated case. The best defense is a good offense, not the other way around. Defending yourself doesn't make a good case on someone else.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #30) » Sun May 02, 2010 7:05 am

v/la till (after) tuesday
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #31) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 am

I'm back. If Button turns scum, I'd be happy to go after unsight tomorrow. SSK you should get back in the game man, do some analysis get posting chop chop etc. I don't think rover is scum besides the outburst. And finally I'm happy with my vote where it is.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@Shotty to the Body: Explain why you would go after Unsight tomorrow. Is there a similarity between both of them and why?
Unsight is trying to distract from the wagon of her buddy, but she leaves the option of joining it later. Fairly standard scum tactic.

@SVP: Lol k.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #33) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Unsight wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Unsight wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:I am back. Anything that anyone needs me to look at in particular?

I find it interesting how Unsight hasn't responded to Shotty's accusation at all, she is totally ignoring it.

In addition, Buttonmen really hasn't done anything this game except for ignore arguments and vote for SSK

@SV: scumbuddy coaching? elaboration please?
One of the people I FoS in my first post says he'd like to lynch me. How would you like me to respond to that?
By explaining why he's wrong? Just because you showed suspicion of him and then he showed suspicion of you doesn't mean it's straight OMGUS. He had a reason for it.
He's wrong because I'm not scum? His reasoning is "Unsight is trying to distract from TheButtonmen wagon because she and TheButtonmen are scum."

I've said I don't find TheButtonmen scummy. I also believe two of the people on his wagon are, themselves, very scummy. Therefore, I am not voting TheButtonmen. If Shotty wants to attack everyone not on the wagon then great. More scum points for him but my reasoning is really not hard to see.
Yes, because I clearly have tried to attack everyone voting someone other than buttonmen. I also like how you immediately try to strawman into OMGUS by saying "One of the people I FoS in my first post...." Buttonmen today and his scum buddy tomorrow this is fairly clear.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #34) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:36 am

I vaguely recall thinking 'alt fail.' Confid alt or Elias alt unless my memory fails me utterly.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #35) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:20 am

Not sure how I feel about this. While Confid looks incredibly bad now, this is also an opportunity for scum to ride an easy mislynch if we're wrong and then we're going into a shitty D3 MYLO (assuming 5-3). I need to reread and rethink this game.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #36) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:55 am

I had a big post ready and everything, damnation! Go town!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #37) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Bad game. Scum never hammer 'accidentally.' Letting people trap you with the 'we have to lynch them now' line is stupid.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #38) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Also this town never stopped to discuss anything, people went from 0 to lynched in about 5 seconds.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #39) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:10 pm

I was the only one trying to slow things down so of course I get killed. =\ The fact that the whole scum team flaked or replaced under pressure is just lame. Policy lynching MSSK next time he voluntarily replaces out of a game. That shouldn't be a tactic.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #40) » Sun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

I'll have to listen to button next time about policy lol. I suspected unsight, I didn't even know maemuki or sandman were in game by the time I was dead.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm

If we'd had a cop instead of tracker lol.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #42) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:29 pm

hasdgfas wrote:Too much town poor play there. Myself included. Not really a great game at all, honestly, too much lurking.
I blame you, Tim. You've lost your edge!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”