rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 am

Post by rewq455 »

@Ani- my bad. I am still basing your gender of your old avatar.

I agree that DGB should be grave-robbing if not lynched ( I would prefer a lynch though).

@ mod- If person B rezzes person A and A rezzes B, are they both rezzed or is only 1?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm against any of the Grave-Robbers taking avolition.

If none of our lynch and graverobbers are cultists we end up ridiculously close to a LyLo case, three days in a row.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:If farside's scum, then she won't bother to rob the grave as she's dying anyway.

If farside's town, we don't want her to waste the body.

I was thinking something along those lines - I might've missed something, though.
So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
I'm going to be alive tomorrow I hope you have a really good explanation why.

PLEASE DO NOT TARGET ME FOR A REZ TONIGHT. I DID NOT HEAR A NOISE.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:48 am

Post by iLord »

dramonic wrote:I'm against any of the Grave-Robbers taking avolition.

If none of our lynch and graverobbers are cultists we end up ridiculously close to a LyLo case, three days in a row.
I seriously doubt that that's the case.
farside wrote:So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

I don't get what you mean by the first part.

The point of this was to test for the scenario that Plum is investigator telling the truth. Tomorrow, we'll be in the same situation as today, minus one possibility.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 am

Post by dramonic »

iLord wrote:

The point of this was to test for the scenario that Plum is investigator telling the truth. Tomorrow, we'll be in the same situation as today, minus one possibility.
So do I, but the risk/reward isnt worth it.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:

You stated that if I'm scum I won't bother robbing graves.
Since I'm town you don't want me wasting the bodies. I feel like well I'm damned if I waste them and I'm damned if I don't do it with that statement.

Since I will be alive tomorrow what explanation will you have for that? How is it the same situation today?

As for DGB she never answered my questions. Yes I believe scum DGB would buss her scum buddies. DGB purposely took Aversion and this was after the discussion of forcing players to take Aversion to find the remaining cultist. And I still feel that when she took the penalty of no action for the night there was no pro-town reason to do so.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:06 am

Post by iLord »

Dramonic wrote:So do I, but the risk/reward isnt worth it.
Yeah, like I said, low-risk low-reward. Not a big deal either way.
farside wrote:You stated that if I'm scum I won't bother robbing graves.
Since I'm town you don't want me wasting the bodies. I feel like well I'm damned if I waste them and I'm damned if I don't do it with that statement.
To be clear, you are not to rob bodies tonight.
farside wrote:Since I will be alive tomorrow what explanation will you have for that? How is it the same situation today?
It's not up to me to provide an explanation - it'd be up to Plum, likely. And in all likelihood, your stories will contradict once more and we'll still be in the same position where one of you must be scum. Right now I don't want to lynch either of you on the chance that Plum's investigator with a stalk on you, we'd have wasted a lynch no matter whether we choose to lynch her or you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote: It's not up to me to provide an explanation - it'd be up to Plum, likely. And in all likelihood, your stories will contradict once more and we'll still be in the same position where one of you must be scum. Right now I don't want to lynch either of you on the chance that Plum's investigator with a stalk on you, we'd have wasted a lynch no matter whether we choose to lynch her or you.
If no one Rez's me and they should not then how will there be a contradiction? If someone says they rez'ed me they should be lynched too.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 am

Post by iLord »

farside wrote:If no one Rez's me and they should not then how will there be a contradiction? If someone says they rez'ed me they should be lynched too.
Plum has to claim that you were rezzed, if you are still alive tomorrow.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:If no one Rez's me and they should not then how will there be a contradiction? If someone says they rez'ed me they should be lynched too.
iLord, what would be your opinion if Plum claimed that she attempted the kill but apparently Farside was rezzed, and someone else claims the rez? What would you think of Plum, Farside, and the claimed rezz'er?
Welcome to the Network.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 am

Post by iLord »

kunk wrote:iLord, what would be your opinion if Plum claimed that she attempted the kill but apparently Farside was rezzed, and someone else claims the rez? What would you think of Plum, Farside, and the claimed rezz'er?
Rezzer would be Cultist. Plum could not be Cultist at that point, and Farside is would likely be Cultist (It doesn't make too much sense for the scum to save the death of an Investigator/Murderer and then have us mislynch that same player. It's sort of the same deal with CSL).
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Percy »

rewq455 wrote:@ mod- If person B rezzes person A and A rezzes B, are they both rezzed or is only 1?
Neither.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
I don't get you at all. Why are you giving excuses for tomorrow if you believe Plum today. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
kunk wrote:iLord, what would be your opinion if Plum claimed that she attempted the kill but apparently Farside was rezzed, and someone else claims the rez? What would you think of Plum, Farside, and the claimed rezz'er?
Rezzer would be Cultist. Plum could not be Cultist at that point, and Farside is would likely be Cultist (It doesn't make too much sense for the scum to save the death of an Investigator/Murderer and then have us mislynch that same player. It's sort of the same deal with CSL).
And this makes less sense considering that myself and chaco both claimed to the kill on Start.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by iLord »

farside wrote:I don't get you at all. Why are you giving excuses for tomorrow if you believe Plum today.
You honestly baffle me just as much. Weren't you the one who asked me about tomorrow and the contradiction?
farside wrote:And this makes less sense considering that myself and chaco both claimed to the kill on Start.
That's a good point - I see what Kunk was getting at here. It won't make little sense for Cult to rezz you as either Town or Murderer, but you almost definitely are not Cultist because of the start kill. If you're alive tomorrow, things are not looking good for Plum.

And back in Kunk's scenario, I'd mark the rezzer as illogical, Plum as a murderer, and farside as town/murderer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:I don't get you at all. Why are you giving excuses for tomorrow if you believe Plum today.
You honestly baffle me just as much. Weren't you the one who asked me about tomorrow and the contradiction?
farside wrote:And this makes less sense considering that myself and chaco both claimed to the kill on Start.
That's a good point - I see what Kunk was getting at here. It won't make little sense for Cult to rezz you as either Town or Murderer, but you almost definitely are not Cultist because of the start kill. If you're alive tomorrow, things are not looking good for Plum.

And back in Kunk's scenario, I'd mark the rezzer as illogical, Plum as a murderer, and farside as town/murderer.
I didn't hear a noise. I see most people believe Plum over myself and the noise situation. I know since I didn't hear a noise that I will be alive. So anyone giving the WIFOM on this makes my sensor go up. I have already asked repeatedly not to rez me. If anyone believes Plum tomorrow once I'm alive I'm going to be even more suspicious about it. I am betting with some of the nay sayers that Plum will flip cultist.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am going to see if rewq455 is more insane than me tonight
i have 1 insanity, and he has claimed 0 I believe.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 am

Post by rewq455 »

I will search for occult books tonight.

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
I didn't hear a noise. I see most people believe Plum over myself and the noise situation. I know since I didn't hear a noise that I will be alive. So anyone giving the WIFOM on this makes my sensor go up. I have already asked repeatedly not to rez me. If anyone believes Plum tomorrow once I'm alive I'm going to be even more suspicious about it. I am betting with some of the nay sayers that Plum will flip cultist.
Farside, it comes down to this, if you are dead, then Plum is town. If you are not dead, you are likely town and Plum will be lynched. Its lovely when things are simple like that =)

Also you of all people know that we can't possibly know whether you did or did not hear noise, so discussing what the options regarding tomorrow are (which you deemed "WIFOM") is viable, so I don't understand why it "makes your sensor go up."

So, Magua is the lynch for today now that Dram lost his action, with DGB, me, and Elli robbing?
Furcolow wrote:i am going to see if rewq455 is more insane than me tonight
i have 1 insanity, and he has claimed 0 I believe.
Yes, do this.
Welcome to the Network.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

OK so whose graves are we robbing?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote: In fact, I don't like the grave robber coming up with the grave robbing plan. So, new plan is:

Elli robs evilsnail, wicked
DGB
Magua
robs EK, wicked
kunkstar robs EK, Evilsnail
Welcome to the Network.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I will do something that doesn't gain me a sanity.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

@kunkstar- Why should we lynch Magua and not DGB?

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Magua »

VP Baltar wrote: Elli robs evilsnail, wicked
Magua robs EK, wicked
kunkstar robs EK, Evilsnail

Is this the "official" grave robbing plan (from #2612, pg 105)?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Magua »

kunkstar7 wrote:So, Magua is the lynch for today now that Dram lost his action, with DGB, me, and Elli robbing?
Hold up. When did this happen? I skipped over this until I saw rewq's question, and then went back. I see a post from VP (#2630) with concern about the DBG lynch, but that's it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”