Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Azelf »

danakillsu wrote:Okay, yeah, so I left out a little bit about chance of being scum and whatnot. But his reason for voting was essentially: we might hit scum, and that will help us.
You wanted to vote him for no reason other than to "move the game along". I'd say that's more suspicious than his reason.
danakillsu wrote:I'm pretty sure I did give evidence, but can't find the case you are referring to. Could you point me to it?
I'm referring to your case against wdjat on page 3, from posts 58 to 71.
danakillsu wrote:Vehemently? Whatever. I don't see where you get that.
Check this out.
danakillsu wrote:Well, look. Suddenly "reads" changes to "read". And you call it the same thing. Pressuring for a single read on him is not the same as pressuring for all of my reads. I already have explained my reason for voting for him originally. Stop making such a big deal out of this. You're making yourself look scummy by trying to make me the focus of everyone's attention (not that I mind that so much, I have nothing to hide).
danakillsu wrote:ORLY? Care to explain that first sentence? I really don't see how my complete lack of anything to hide would keep me from needing to say that I have nothing to hide.
Adjectives are no replacement for actual lack of things to hide.
danakillsu wrote: Your assumption again. You can't prove that. And if you can't prove it, you can't use it in a case.
If the conversation was helping you, you wouldn't have tried to stop it.
danakillsu wrote: Wow. :roll: Nice. Would you like to distinguish between lynching a cop and being responsible for lynching a cop? I think lynching someone and being responsible for it are one and the same, barring special situations where someone on the wagon did not actually want the player lynched.
What I mean was: You wanted a cop dead, you just didn't want to get blamed for its death.

I also find it interesting that you never claimed you didn't want to kill a cop, which is what most people would do if they were told they wanted to kill a cop.
danakillsu wrote:
If you really didn't want kyle lynched, then you would have taken your vote off of him when you saw that he was at L-1.
If you really wanted to make a case, you would read the thread. Mind going back and reading my original post on which you base this part of your case?
I never based that part of the case on a specific post. You seem like you're trying to find an excuse to make me stop pressuring you on that particular subject.

Between the time that kyle was put to L-1 and the time he was lynched, you made a grand total of 12 posts. If you really didn't want him lynched, I really don't see why you couldn't have removed your vote and taken him off L-1 during that period.
danakillsu wrote:
First section: You're basically saying "Let's stop scumhunting and start agreeing with me".
Another assumption. You're pretty good at those.
You don't just get to tell people the things you say actually mean something else. Sorry to disappoint you.
danakillsu wrote: It can be a bad thing because scum can be trying to get someone lynched before any good evidence arises.
It seems like voting randomly would be less conductive to evidence than voting people you actually want dead.

danakillsu-3-JacobSavage, Wdjat, Azelf
JacobSavage-2-Kunkstar7,Gayle, danakillsu
ksen-1-Lowell

Inactive mod can now be active again. Tests should not be one after another within a week...
Prodding Ksen...does anyone else need it?
This space is empty. Like the average Vanilla Townie's brain.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Lowell »

Yeah I'll give the new guy the benefit of the doubt for actually trying.

unvote, vote dana
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

Azelf's case is simply one of repetition. I've shown clearly that he has nothing but assumptions of my motives in certain situations on which to base his argument. And btw, your "vehement" proof is sad. I could show you posts five times more vehement than those. And only your point about the cop thing would make me scum even if it were true, which none of your points are. I'll be V/LA as noted in my sig.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Gheb »

I don't think a scumbag would play that awully in such an obvious manner. I know it's WIFOM but it's a huge reason why I think dana's town. If he's scum it'll flush out sooner or later anyway I think.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Gayle »

Well, I'm keeping my vote on JacobSavage.
Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Azelf »

Gheb wrote:I don't think a scumbag would play that awully in such an obvious manner. I know it's WIFOM but it's a huge reason why I think dana's town. If he's scum it'll flush out sooner or later anyway I think.
Explain, please. If you're waiting for obvious scumtells, you have plenty.
danakillsu wrote:Azelf's case is simply one of repetition. I've shown clearly that he has nothing but assumptions of my motives in certain situations on which to base his argument. And btw, your "vehement" proof is sad. I could show you posts five times more vehement than those. And only your point about the cop thing would make me scum even if it were true, which none of your points are. I'll be V/LA as noted in my sig.
Observant players will notice how, despite all these attempts to make me sound like I don't have a case, dana was completely unable to argue against a single point that I made in my previous post.
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ksen picked up prod and didn't respond. I think I have an immediate replacement, maybe. Checking now.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ksen is replaced by lobstermania. Will mass prod I guess.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Hey all. I'm starting my read and will post either later tonight or in the morning.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Gheb »

Azelf wrote:Explain, please. If you're waiting for obvious scumtells, you have plenty.
That's what irks me so much. I can't see a scumbag playing that awfully...
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Lowell »

No prod needed. I'm still here.
Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Azelf »

lobstermania wrote:Hey all. I'm starting my read and will post either later tonight or in the morning.
Hi. Welcome to the game!
Enjoy the lulz to be garnered from reading through all 20 pages of this miserable pile of secrets.
Gheb wrote:
Azelf wrote:Explain, please. If you're waiting for obvious scumtells, you have plenty.
That's what irks me so much. I can't see a scumbag playing that awfully...
Quite frankly, from what I've read, this entire game is filled with awful. If you subtract this game's awful from Dana's awful, you get ordinary scum behavior.

:V

Srsly, sometimes scum is just plain obvious. Noobs get scum roles too, you know.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Gheb »

Yeah I agree that town is better off with dana dead. When deadline comes around and there's no other play I guess I'm down.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Well, I guess dana is alright to go with. Still prefer JS as the lynch but, I like azelf's case much more than dana's defense. Also I had some previous suspicion of dana, no reason not to act on it now.

unvote;vote:danakillsu.
Welcome to the Network.
Azelf
Azelf
Goon
Azelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Azelf »

Gheb wrote:Yeah I agree that town is better off with dana dead. When deadline comes around and there's no other play I guess I'm down.
This suggests that there's someone you'd prefer to lynch first. Mind telling us who it is?
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Ok, first off. Sorry. I was hoping to post before my crazy weekend kicked into high gear.

I've read the first ten pages and here's what I think:
The RVS vs RQS discussion was bit ridiculous.
I also thought it was ridiculous that JacobSavage made a random vote in Post 89 on PAGE FOUR.
And then fifi goes crazy on page six flip-flopping around with the idea of a no lynch on Day One.
Lowell wrote:I was about to jump on the wdjat wagon but some sketchy people have beat me to it. Hard to say why, but 149 really rubs me the wrong way, as does much of the tone wdjat has taken here. Questions like "what would my flipping scum reveal to you?" are really not helpful. Call it "defense by diversion" if you will.
WHAT?!?! This is hypocrisy! Wdjat is completely justified in asking what his lynch would prove.
At the end of Page Ten I see Dana and Lowell as my top scum suspects, and wdjat and hewitt as having the most townie-ness.
Will work through the next ten pages tomorrow.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I also thought it was ridiculous that JacobSavage made a random vote in Post 89 on PAGE FOUR.
Oh that was because I forgot that the game had started, so placed a random vote just for the moment
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

Observant players will notice how, despite all these attempts to make me sound like I don't have a case, dana was completely unable to argue against a single point that I made in my previous post.
More observant players will notice how I'm done defending myself because Azelf has not brought up anything that I haven't dealt with. He is repeating assumptions. That is all.
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 am

Post by lobstermania »

danakillsu wrote:WHAT? I finally get back and someone's hammered kyle? I didn't really want him lynched, I just wanted major pressure. fifi gets huge scum points.
Granted, fifi has been all over the place, I think Dana gets the scum points for trying to distance himself and remove guilt for a mislynch.

Hmm....while I was at first frustrated with Lowell's refusal to post his Night One result, I can see several scenarios where withholding that information, for now, would be useful. I'm still a little skeptical, but I'll trust him on it for now.

Wow. I am not a proponent of lynching Jacob. I can't believe how hard Dana is pushing for it, too. I see the theoretical merit of lynching Kunk, but at that point we might as well just lynch Lowell, lol!
(And because half this thread has been narrow-minded discussions about semantics, I will add that I am not actually a fan of lynching Lowell atm.)

I think Dana's play has been the most scum-like. Flip-flopping, back-tracking, making ridiculous cases. I will hold off on voting for the moment since I just replaced in.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Gheb »

People on the dana wagon look a lot more credible than people one the Jacob wagon...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:36 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah. JacobSavage isn't the vote anymore since people are thankfully actually playing again. It looks like I might have to try to break this game open or get lynched. Will iso Lowell, JS, Gheb, and Kunk.
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 am

Post by lobstermania »

danakillsu wrote:Yeah. JacobSavage isn't the vote anymore since people are thankfully actually playing again. It looks like I might have to try to break this game open or get lynched. Will iso Lowell, JS, Gheb, and Kunk.
Wait....if JS isn't the vote anymore, why are you going to ISO him? Jacob is pretty much cleared for today. You should do an ISO on yourself, instead, cause it sounds like you're hear the top of a lot of people's lists.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

I don't know, I just automatically included him. I didn't actually iso him and got kind of side-tracked, but here are my results.
Gheb and Lowell are essentially active lurkers. Neither has posted much content in this game, and both have been known to buddy/ask for other's opinions instead of making their own. I find both mildly suspicious.
Kunk, however, I find scary, mainly for one thing. He is constantly saying, "Dana is suspicous" "Dana is scum" "Dana should be lynched" and doesn't do anything about it at all until recently, when everyone starts voting for me. That's a really scummy thing to do.
unvote vote: kunkstar
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Gheb »

When the hell have I been lurking? I've been pretty voca about my suspects all game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

It's "active lurking", when you stop in once in awhile to say who your top suspect is or vote, but don't actually make a full case against someone. This always results in very short posts. There's no need to swear, though. I didn't even FoS you....

Return to “Completed Open Games”