Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

##Vote: DGB

RAWR!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Socrates wrote:First post.
So I was fifth?
the second list DGB, not the first one.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

##Unvote
##Vote: Prana

Well that was easy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 12

Dramonic
- 1 - Budja - (L-11)
Fate
- 1 - Socrates - (L-11)
PranaDevil
- 2 - Ellibereth, Dramonic - (L-10)
Socrates
- 1 - PranaDevil - (L-11)
sorasgoof
- 1 - CryMeARiver - (L-11)

Players not voting: 12keyblade, DrippingGoofball, Faraday, Fate, Hoopla, Manho, mb53, Parama, Pomegranate, Porkens, Sando, SerialClergyman, sorasgoof, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, Zang, Zoiaum

Zang wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:And while I'm at it...
vote: Socrates
for not being able to spell my smegging name right.
What's the point of RVS if we already have ideas on who is scum and got discussion started in the sign up thread.
holy crap 0_0

Someone should have informed me the game had begun there XD
reading.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:I advise anyone voting for me to not do so quite so quickly.

Also, we either have a very stupid townie, or mafia playing very clever with their pick.

And while I'm at it...
vote: Socrates
for not being able to spell my smegging name right.
That post is scummy sweetum. No special surprise, sorry.
What the hell is a... whatever you called me, and why am I scum?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ellibereth wrote:Did you go to the thread to see the Draft results?
Sure, when the title said "DRAFT!"
And then the topic gained 3 more pages.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

Saw it. Doesn't mean I read it.
Usually games take place in game topics, just saying.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

mb53 wrote:
Vote: dramonic

It was 6 pages in on and you saw the draft order by scrolling through posts. You say that someone should have told you that there was talking going on, but you must be really dumb to think that no one talked yet there were 6 pages which you obviously saw. Why would you assume that there was nothing in those posts?
I rolled the wrost possible numbers.... >.<
because most of it was dice rolling, duh =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:20 am

Post by dramonic »

I can understand the clever scum part, but the idiot townie doesn't really cut it for me. Why would someone higher than you be an idiot for picking neighbour and you not be for doing the exact same thing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:38 am

Post by dramonic »

manho wrote:i think i have a brain, and i think you are implying a stupid townie or a clever scum above you, which are the top 5 in the list [...]
Wrong list Manho.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

well, IRL is in real life, so...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

SerialClergyman wrote:Am I blind or the only one that can see???
Of course scum would lie. They'll try to hide the vig so that they can get more nights of killing with it. They'll try to guess at a role above them and say "vanilla for cop" for instance if they are in fact one of the vigs, so it would take longer for us to find them. Of course that's a gambit hoping the cop is above them, etc.
WHY WOULD THEY DO ANY OF THIS?? Say manho claims vig. Does that make him scum or town? If the scum have a vig, they have no reason not to admit it. In fact, it probably makes them less likely to be lynched....

><

If I were scum, I wouln't try to guess at anything. I'd just SAY MY ROLE. And then kill all of the juiciest ones above me.
yeah, but as they take out all the juicy targets they lock themselves into the obv-lynch position. Say Soras is scum. If the second, third, fourth and fifth on the list all wind up NK, that really isnt going to look too good on Sora's resumee.
However, it does build a nice kill list for the scum, especially if no one took doctor again :S
I'm for the claim but not today.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh please, like you're an exemple of hunting.

Prana is saying particularly dubious thing, so is CMAR. I could surely establish a reason for scum to pick every single role on your "Town-role" list.

I'll reread to see if CMAR has done anything. If not the vote is going in that direction soon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont mind either way for the massclaim.
Elli, your tunneling onto me is weak. Obviously I'm less clueless than I was last game, since the things I didnt know last game were clarified last game.
And I'm not clueless as much as lazy. I skimmed page 1-6 of the signup thread and saw nothing worth reading, thus skipped.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:07 am

Post by dramonic »

sure
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am

Post by dramonic »

We need a dayvig in this game.
Can I have one SpyreX? Pwetty please?
Here's a deal, give me two bullets, one to suicide the other to shoot Prana.
In the other order.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:36 am

Post by dramonic »

If MC happens, we'll be deadlocking the scum though. (barring fakeclaims, but I doubt all of them would do it, I mean if they mix up their role like SC said earlier the vanilla in between run a high chance of catching them)

Cop wrote: They cant claim a guilty, except on their scum partners. If they always claim innocent it'll because obv they're lying at some point before LyLo :S

Even Night Vig: Town-controlled vig kill. Need I say more?

Odd Night Vig: Same

Weak Doctor: If one of the weak doctor's target die at some point and flip scum, they'll be caught red-handed.

Bomb: Well, just lynch the bomb at some point, also a useful tool for vig suiciding. If he's scum, two birds one stone

Fruit Vendor: I still dont get why anyone would pick this role =_=

Watcher: The moment a watched target dies he has to either out a scumbuddy or lie and get caught the day after.

Tracker: see rolecop

Role Cop: Completely powerless for scum post-mass claim. Pre massclaim it's real dangerous.

Universal Backup: See received role.

Gunsmith: Useless for scum post-massclaim, since they'll be stuck saying innocent always or outing a scumbuddy

Neighborizer: ... no clue...

Jailkeeper: Scum can't use the roleblock aspect at all to help themselves, unless you find it normal for a PR to make the other roles as humanly miserable as possible.

Redirector: See JK

2-Shot Janitor: Scum cant use it, obviously
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Porkens wrote:
unaye

nay
scum that just noticed and doesnt want that
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sando wrote:I love that Fate and Dramonic are both arguing in favour of a mass-claim, yet Fate doesn't think we should direct the PRs, yet Dramonic assumes we'll be directing them. Fantastic...
Woah, hold on a sec, why the hell are you assuming I want us to direct PRs as a whole?
Only the vigs at most, but if town rather have them shoot free works for me too.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, its not content by itself, but...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:56 am

Post by dramonic »

We can't really be lynching a townie, he's first in the draft order.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Soras is No.1 in the draft, therefore whatever he asked for he got.
We're lynching a PR, not a townie.
##Unvote
##Vote: Soras

Also it's a giving up scum-PR, not a town-PR.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 am

Post by dramonic »

What is there to not understand. It's the basic mechanic of the game
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:55 am

Post by dramonic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Why lynch the #1 PR with so little effort trying to read the alignment? It is absurd.
His play isnt really a shining example of town-play. <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:41 am

Post by dramonic »

sorasgoof wrote:@DrippingGoofball: If you're asking me why I said what I did in my previous post, this about sums it up.
dramonic wrote:We can't really be lynching a townie, he's first in the draft order.
I'm referring to vanilla vs PR, not town vs scum.

@Elli: Not really no.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

DrippingGoofball wrote:And I'm interested in town vs. scum, not vanilla vs PR in a scenario where we lynch PRs going systematically down the list.
Yeah, I didnt get that earlier. ^_^;
And systematically going down the list will just have us turning this game mostly mountainous <<
DrippingGoofball wrote:I wonder if Dramonic isn't bus'sing sorasgoof. His sora hate borders on the illogical.
Soras ISO:
2 is a thinly veiled pseudo-attack on Parama
3 is a heavy backpedal after previous attack (if you think he plays differently, it probably means
his alignment is different)
4-6 is setup speculation
10 is fluff
11 is an attack (which is kinda decent I admit) ended with a... FoS?
12 is AtE
15 sounds like giving up
16-17 is a misrep, though he's not the only on who's done it so that is okay.

Additionally he hasn't put a single vote down since the beginning of the game and really, he's stated no strong opinion on anyone (except SMAP)
I dont hate Sora, I love him for being so obvscum ;P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:"Oh fuck, soras is going down! I thought Fate was too stupid to follow my numbers theory!"-Hoopla
"Let's just have a few of us keep softdefending him"-DGB
"I'm bussing this dumbass! He's a liability!"-Dram
"What should we have him claim so they leave him alive? Vig right? That way we can just redirect his kills and he'll have a few more days to live"-???
"Yeah sounds good."
At least make me polite if you're going to make me scum :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

Thank you Fate, I feel much better now
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

the ## is supposed to be at the beginning of a line, its for the parser.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

no, because I'm not sure the parser can recognize Sorasgoof as freaking sorasgoof.

Repeat after me:

##vote: Sorasgoof
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

it needs to be bolded though XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

there you go!
Here, have a cookie (::)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

damn
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think that last comment would warrant an official warning and brings nothing new to the table.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pomegranate wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:It's not impossible that sorasgoof is town. Not impossible.
Just really, really close to impossible. Gotcha.

# #Unvote

# #Vote: sorasgoof
Vote format fail, didnt get counted.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

post 396 people. Read it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:Hmm...
Okay, I think I have it figured out.
Soras is scum.
DGB is super defending to make herself look like confused town when soras flips scum. Is leading an attack on Pome because Pome is an easy target and because Pome agrees with my manho read.
Manho is scum. DGB doesn't understand why by DGB doesn't want to read a case on a scumbuddy.
Zoaium is lurkerscum. Just need to have one of these.
Faraday or Porkens is probably the last scum on the list.

These people are definitely town:
12Keyblade
SerialClergyman
Did you just ditch me from your list Parama? HOW DARE YOU? I thought we HAD something together ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

I meant your scumlist ;S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:Active lurking it to dram as killing people is to Porkens.
Only periodically.
Do I really have a lurker reputation? ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

What?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Numberfail
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sando wrote:
Zang wrote:Ok, I never did the math. There are 5 scum and about 10 players that rolled their numbers or revealed their numbers. That let's scum know more than half the numbers so I assumed that scum would have a better chance of getting the #1 spot.
Assuming everyone pretty much randomly picks, on average, 5.5 people would be the only one on their numbers. Of these, 3.5 would be town, 1.5 would be scum, and 0.5 would be mason. So town are 266% more likely to be the top spot than scum.
first, 3,5 when compared to 1,5 is 233%
second, its clear not everyone randomly picked.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

more like 15 with the "brilliant" strategy in the queue.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Sando: Erm... riiiight. You didn't have to split them X_X
@Manho: The only type of role-related infor that could indicate Soras is scum to Fate is if he's his scumbuddy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

where do you get the (14/15)^21 exactly?
Because I am pretty sure your conclusion is incorrect
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

ah, got it, nvm
It still sound wrong, but the math is fine.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

Socrates wrote:
dramonic wrote:@Manho: The only type of role-related infor that could indicate Soras is scum to Fate is if he's his scumbuddy.
Then why are you voting Soras and not Fate?
because if they're scumbuddies we might as well lynch the one at the top of the draft <<
Alternatively, there is something that I'm not getting that make Fate have info (unlikely)
third option is he just wants us all the STHU and lynch Soras so stuff can develop.

I think option 3 is the likelier one and am not against it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

No, I just expect this kind of behaviour from town-Fate.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

because a town-fate is convinced he has scum-soras pinned?
We should really just ask him to clear this up <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to Lynch : 12

Dramonic
- 1 - Ellibereth - (L-11)
Fate
- 1 - Sando - (L-11)
Hoopla
- 1 - Socrates - (L-11)
manho
- 1 - Parama - (L-11)
Pomegranate
- 4 - Hoopla, SerialClergyman, Porkens, Faraday - (L-8)
sorasgoof
- 8 - Dramonic, Zoiaum, PranaDevil, Fate, CryMeARiver, DrippingGoofball, Pomegranate, Super Awesome Mega Pimp! - (L-4)

Players not voting:12keyblade, Budja, manho, mb53, sorasgoof, Zang

my soras case is ISO 25 if you wanna take a peek
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 am

Post by dramonic »

SerialClergyman
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:because a town-fate is convinced he has scum-soras pinned?
We should really just ask him to clear this up <<
Also, Hoopla, my appreciation of you is lessened by your 603.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 am

Post by dramonic »

the quote was directed at Fate, obv.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Since you seem motivated by the submission of cases, you should make me a comparative study why voting Pom is better than voting Soras.
Or just get me a case, works too.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama... Seriously that was precocious
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think it sounds better
SpyreX should get here.

Also, if anyone has late actions to take, now sounds like the good time <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

How does a hammer qualify as an argument anyways?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

even the motives behind the hammer arent an argument, they're an attempt to shift site meta.
bound to fail, I'll add.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Porkens wrote:I'm odd-night vig. I shot Budja in his face for promising the reread. I don't regret it, I'd do it again.

The site is really slow for me ATM. If I don't talk that may be why
Haha. You also submitted the scumkill on SerialClergyman. Lynch please.
Awww Pom now they know what you are.

Doc please protect Pom! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
assuming we have one of those <<
Last game we didnt.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also, Pom is some kind of psychic tracker 0_o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:
Parama wrote:Also, fun fact: There are more scum motives for quickhammering scum then there are town motives.
This isn't Ridiculous Drama, stop claiming scum please.

Also the doc is busy acting like a fucking cop, now shutup.
Don't reference ongoing games :P

##Vote: Porkens

Tonight we're eating ham!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:I can tell you three of your list are town, but then... you'd know that wouldn't you scum?
I can tell you at least 4 of his list are town <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

if we suppose people not in the top 16 are vanilla, we're waiting on manho and lurker-zoaium
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

not assuming that you can add Hoopla, lurker-mb and potentially keyblade.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

and CMAR
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

No, but do get an action in if you have one.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

good.
4 to go, with 2 lurkers...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

##Unvote

That was L-1. Learn to count, dammit <<`

Waiting on Hoopla, Zaeioum, Keyblade (just in case) and Manho.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Maybe, but we'll probably wont wait more than 2 days at most for the other three, so stop whining and twiddle your thumbs :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Parama is a male manho.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:04 am

Post by dramonic »

not prana either.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

mafia?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Erm, guys?
Can you like, no wagon me without providing a case? All you said is "He was pushing hard on the Soras wagon, ooooh scummy scummy". I made a case for that (which Hoopla kinda dismantled), I believed he was acting like scum (and I was right)
For those of you who are saying "Look at wagon from yesterday, dram isnt on it, scummy scummy!" WEll... You need to read the day again.

I have 4, 5 votes on me?
Should I expect to be dead when I come back later or will you have reached reason by then?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 am

Post by dramonic »

also
Happy Scumday SpyreX!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Prana, Sando, Zoaium.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 am

Post by dramonic »

So...
I'm the UBU, now even-night vig.
I shot manho because he was scummy, with a pro-scum role, with requests from multiple players to shoot him down.
In retrospect, I should've shot Prana.
Did I mention he's scum?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 am

Post by dramonic »

Pomegranate wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I agree with Hoopla kinda.
I think that Dram is the JANITOR who submitted the kill and there's an UBU further down.
Doesn't make a difference. We're lynching Dram.
Something like this I think. Dram is our best shot today, IMO. He may be town, but I think not.

##Vote: dramonic
This has been disproved, your argument is therefore invalid
I picked UBU for a simple reason
nobody in their right mind would pick it in the first 3 and since I have no way of knowing if people above me picked vig, doc, JKer, cop or whatever else, safest (and in my opinion best) way to get a PR. I was vanilla in the first 2, didnt wanna risk being vanilla whe I'm in the effing top 5.

Also, Fate/DGB/Parama (I think) pointed it out already. With no redirecter alive, you can just direct my kills if you dont trust me and I'm sure to hit my mark. If I am scum and another scum picked a protective role, he wont block my targets since he doesnt want to have his buddy lynched. If I dont shoot who you tell me, I get lynched. The very worst that could happen is the jailer blocks me and we end with a mislynch (but no misshot)

Hell, if you really dont trust me have a weak doc or cop investigate me.

There is no protown benifit to lynch me. If I'm town its a mislynch, if I'm scum I'm caught and have to obey.

Hello?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:Although I'm still wary considering Dram said he should have vigged me, despite, y'know... me being obv. town.
:roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Because you taking a proscum role and me taking a protown role when you are by your own PoV town would make me scum by reverse association? :D

Hell if I know.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am not scum DGB, I've not even had a case built on me, it's freakin annoying.
I want to either see evidence or a case that explains why I'm currently at L-1. It's ridiculous (and dramatic, pun pun)

@Fate
what do you mean, actions?
I shot Manho during the "Night 2"
I havent done anything else (barring hoping for most of the end of day 1 that Soras would flip a cool role)

EDIT: Oh, you means submitting them for the "night"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Zoaium: Chimes in once a day to say "yeah sure, good wagon, kthxbye" Heavy active lurking with 0 actual content. Scum
Prana: After rereading his ISO I'm saddened to have to accept he's probably town. Doesn't change from the fact in his 60 posts there is none that is of any use to the town in any way, shape or form.
Sando: Is a gut-feeling.

Nobody else rings an alarm for me currently.
I'm still waiting for that case, btw.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:Zoiaum is town if Prana is town.
???
@DGB: Except I'm at L-1 without a case, while they've 0 vote with one, albeit "weak" by your own word.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Call it a chain reaction of thinking Prana was scum until 15 minutes ago.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pomegranate wrote: Dram, this. Try, if you think that they're scum. Because town try.
If town tries, where is the case against me? Saying I dont make a case at L-1 is an invalid argument since to get there there would need to be an actual case or PR result that sent me there. As it sits there is none, and I find it quite irking to be this close to death without anything to defend against.
All you blabber is give us a scumlist. Weither you like it or not, if Prana wasn't proven town by his softclaim I'd have shot him 3 times before even considering shooting Manho. I missed the softclaim earlier, so I gathered he must've been scum because his play is, at least by my perspective, downright awful from any perspective. Zoaium has been active lurking, so he got scumpoints too. We've all had strong gut feels, I have one against Sando

And then you just pop in saying "Wake up, they're confirmed town". It's not like it's impossible to disbelieve and later forget about a post. I cant just create a case on another trio out of thin air like that, I'm one person wanting to spot anormality in the playerlist and at least I try to provide a case, even if it's been disproved. You guys are 7 voting me and you're unable to make a single post that has anything that is even a weak case on me.

At most there are three scum on my wagon. Where's the freaking attempt at scumhunting? I don't see it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:manho's explanations were terrible, and he managed to either successfully not work out any of what I said, or had an idea and wanted to push to see if it's worth NK'ing me tonight.

Also, to the person asking why I'm town, it has a little to do with something someone else said in the sign up thread, and a little as to why Neighborizor would be much stronger in my hands than anyone other town player.
That didnt happen today, Fate <<
And why would the redirector claiming make him confirmed non-scum at all?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

The fact I vigged manho once prompted a multitude of times to shoot him is really incriminating <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:AND ME BEING AGAINST.
You're going to lose money good sir. As I recall, he was "ripe for the killing"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

##Vote: Dramonic

Sometimes it's better to sacrifice oneself for the greater good =_=
I still firmly believe everything I said though.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”