dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

you gain an insanity the moment you do the insanity giving action.
However actions resolve in the same order as in the OP, so I think commune wouldnt see it because it goes before stalk(?)
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

ah nope, its the insanity from the ritual that commune cant see if they're performed the same night.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Well commune in the Q&A category states that you gain sanity after you commune. I had assumed (since I don't know) that if someone "stalked" they would gain an insanity after as well. It's why I want the mod to answer my question.

I do see where commune is the only one to say after and no other insanity states that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm finally done and poo poo to all you nay sayers about reading and catching up or listening to me.

I know I didn't hear a noise so if everyone wants to wait and confirm that scum plum (murder/cultist) is telling the truth so be it but since she never stated any comments about being suspicious of Chaco to begin with I think you guys are letting her claim slide by to easily.

Kunk a chart for today would be lovely. I think full claims from everyone on who did what since N0 would be great.

Onto the thought process. I saw there was talks about doing aversion. I notice the next day DGB take averision to iLord. This looks scummy after the talks and her lack of scum hunting, following (and yes semi DGB is following and buddy so much it's discusting) and lack of reasoning has her in my books as suspect #1 for cult. I also felt that she personally took an infraction during I think day 2 so she wouldn't have to rob graves.

Elli and Dramo feel cultish but there is this thing going on with furlow, plum and kunk I can't get over.

murders/investigators:

ani
far

These two are provable already in the game. I think those that killed N1 and haven't claimed those kills are most likely people still thinking of being murders.

unvote:
vote: DGB

*twitch*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Farside wrote:I also felt that she personally took an infraction during I think day 2 so she wouldn't have to rob graves.
But wouldn't that have also stopped her from participating in the ritual if she's cult?

Also, wouldn't you want plum dead today if you're town? I don't understand a switch if you KNOW she's lying scum.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
Farside wrote:I also felt that she personally took an infraction during I think day 2 so she wouldn't have to rob graves.
But wouldn't that have also stopped her from participating in the ritual if she's cult?

Also, wouldn't you want plum dead today if you're town? I don't understand a switch if you KNOW she's lying scum.
No one believes me. I'm willing to let the truth come out tomorrow (since I will be alive tomorrow and shown that I was not stalked).
The cult from what I read don't all need to be present when there is a Ritual Resolves and for the Ritual only a 3 of them need to sumbit the name. Which means at this point if there is 3 cultist left in the game then all they need is 2 to be part of the first Ritual.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 am

Post by dramonic »

I believe you Farside, I believe you *pat pat*
I'm a hoot
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Alright, at Farside's request I have filled in all the N4 stuff that has been claimed.

I created a shortened version here, only N3/N4 actions and insanities, for the previous nights view the previous chart.

When I iso'ed rewq for his claims I didn't see any and his recent posting kind of feels off to me. It seems like he is using Furcolow as an excuse to appear like he is posting content. Also combined with my previous mention of SOG/rewq seeming suspicious due to the evilsnail kill, I'mma
FOS: rewq.

####Chart Version 4####
[mrow]Player[col]N3[col]N4[col]Daily Notes[col]Insanities Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Ellibereth)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col]5 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP) Ellibereth[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Noise: No Investigate(Rewq)[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid dramonic[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Noise: ? Obtained Forensics.[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB) - Not Bloody[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Farside22
(Chaco)
[col]Noise: ? Obtained Occult Books.[col]Noise: No Commune(DGB)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col] 3 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Distraction Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]Noise: No[col] ---- [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Rez(VP)[col]Not likely Cult, Murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) iLord[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Noise: ? Commune(Plum)[col] More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Noise: Yes Stalk(Farside22)[col] More insane than VP/iLord. [col] 2 - Twitchy, Taboo(Launder) VP Baltar[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Plum)[col] Results: More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Compulsion Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy Semioldguy[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ? Commune(evilsnail)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ?[col] No blood. [col]0
Evilsnail
[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan), Bloody[col]Ritual'ed[col] Likely Investigator. [col]1
elvis_knits
[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
vikingfan
[col]Noise: Yes[col]----[col]Flipped Murderer.[col]4 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy, ?, ?
SlySly
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Welcome to the Network.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

DrippingGoofball wrote:If I'm beginning to think SlySly is town, who is the second lynch choice?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Ah well, sad to see Adel leave. He was town. So is SlySly. He drives me up the wall, in a delightful way, but his total disregard for how people can interpret him is unabashedly town.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Elli is town.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Furcolow is town.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Dramonic is town.
How can you KNOW these people are town, yet you're "beginning to think" slysly is town? didn't he flip cultist? Seems like you KNOW a lot more than someone who only knows that they're an investigator, and noone else. Like me.

Major FoS: DGB
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

Even if I'm being stalked by Ellibereth/Kunkstar7/Plum, I feel like we need to kill one of the 2-3 remaining cultists tonight. I am certain that DGB = cult.

unvote ellibereth, vote DrippingGoofball

Insanity Infraction
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Kunk for your records: I heard noise night 2. I didn't not hear noise N3 or N4.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

@kunkstar- for your chart I did not hear noise last night.

Also, the 2 main people that I find scummy are DGB, and Furcolow. The only reason that I do not post any thing anti-DGB is that her lack of substantial posts give me very little to look at. That is also the main reason I think she is scum.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

SOG, do you still have your occult books?
YOUR AD HERE

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Furcolow »

who are you going to rez animorpher?
Who else has claimed to have rez kits?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

Plum - 3 (semioldguy, DrippingGoofball, rewq455)

dramonic - 2 (Plum, VP Baltar)
Ellibereth - 1 (Furcolow)
DrippingGoofball - 1 (farside22)

Not Voting
- 6 (animorpherv1, dramonic, Ellibereth, iLord, kunkstar7, Magua)

Deadline for today's lynch is
Saturday April 24th at 4:00am (site time)
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
farside22 wrote:Mod: At what point do you count someone gaining insanity in the game? Is it at the time of the action or after the action?
If I commune and check a player who is the same sanity as me at the time of the commune and they were to stalk that night would I be told they had more insanities?
Directly after the action resolves that causes the Insanity gain.
As
Stalk
resolves before
Commune
, you would get an affirmative result in your example.

dramonic has accrued three Insanity Infractions today, and so loses his
Night Action
for tonight.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Furcolow »

*twitch*
vote: dgb
*twitch*
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

DAMN YOU REWQ
I'm a hoot
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

farside22 wrote:Well commune in the Q&A category states that you gain sanity after you commune. I had assumed (since I don't know) that if someone "stalked" they would gain an insanity after as well. It's why I want the mod to answer my question.

I do see where commune is the only one to say after and no other insanity states that.
So that if you have 1 insanity the books will work as if you had one insanity, not 2.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:21 am

Post by iLord »

Ugh, no time to put into this game.

I still haven't decided between Plum and Farside, and so, it'd be infinitely preferable to have Plum murder Farside. Unfortunately, if Farside ends up alive still, we don't know if Farside was rezzed or Plum was lying =/.

I don't think we're behind any if farside doesn't die tomorrow, so at worst we'd just be a in situation like today. At best, night actions could possibly tell us way more. I'm up for lynching DGB, having Plum vig farside, and then having Elli, Magua, and kunkstar graverob (We could technically do one more person, but I'd rather save the body, since I can't see anyone else who would be good).
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Now that dram has been incapacitated, I might be willing to go along with the DGB lynch today just to get it out of the way. Basically, I think iLord's plan says it all. Those should be the grave robbers.

Unvote, Vote: DGB

*twitch*
YOUR AD HERE

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Night plan sounds fine by me.

Elli robs elvis_knits, wicked
Magua robs evilsnail, wicked
Kunkstar7 robs elvis_knits, wicked

That fine?
Welcome to the Network.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:Ugh, no time to put into this game.

I still haven't decided between Plum and Farside, and so, it'd be infinitely preferable to have Plum murder Farside. Unfortunately, if Farside ends up alive still, we don't know if Farside was rezzed or Plum was lying =/.

I don't think we're behind any if farside doesn't die tomorrow, so at worst we'd just be a in situation like today. At best, night actions could possibly tell us way more. I'm up for lynching DGB, having Plum vig farside, and then having Elli, Magua, and kunkstar graverob (We could technically do one more person, but I'd rather save the body, since I can't see anyone else who would be good).
No one should Rezz me. I did not hear a noise so I will not be dead. Once I'm alive tomorrow you should be along with me lynching the lying Plum.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Why are we not having farside rob tonight?
YOUR AD HERE

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Why are we not having farside rob tonight?
Sure I will rob tonight.
I read that grave allows you to chose another action. So I'm robbing a grave and??
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

and robbing a grave.
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”