Votecount

DeathSauce (1) [Zodiark13]
pickemgenius (1) [DeathSauce]
wolframnhart (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (5) [pickemgenius, wolframnhart, Nachomamma8, Damon_Gant, My Milked Eek]

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is currently Saturday, April 24 at 5:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT).
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

wolframnhart wrote:The only thing that makes me believe there is no third party is because most normal games that I have played in have a set up usually like:
3 mafia, 1 SK, 8 townies
3 mafia, 1 town vig, 8 townies

I can't think of a time where there was both a town vig and an Sk in a normal game.
On top of this, don't SKs usually not have the option to withhold their nightkill. I know it's possible that there was a successful doctor protection or whatever but it's more likely that there just isn't an SK at all, for this and your reason.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Damon_Gant wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:The only thing that makes me believe there is no third party is because most normal games that I have played in have a set up usually like:
3 mafia, 1 SK, 8 townies
3 mafia, 1 town vig, 8 townies

I can't think of a time where there was both a town vig and an Sk in a normal game.
On top of this, don't SKs usually not have the option to withhold their nightkill. I know it's possible that there was a successful doctor protection or whatever but it's more likely that there just isn't an SK at all, for this and your reason.
Well according to the wiki they are frequently not allowed to forgo their kill, i guess that is left to the mod, however i still don't think it is that way.

12 players 3 ways to die at night (vig, sk, and mafia) leaving 8 town player.
11 players at night (lets assume town is lynched which normally happens)
if there is no doc, or at least no doc protection and no cross kills, three townies die.
8 Players left. Assuming no mafia, the vig, or the SK were killed at night, and assuming a town player is lynched again, leaving three town players to go into night phase, the vig being one of them. Mafia would more then likely win at that point because the next day would more then likely have a mafia majority.

In otherwords, i think a vig and sk in a normal game would be too unbalanced.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Zodiark's ENTIRE post 538 is blatant misrepresentation.
Zodiark13 wrote: Ok, first, I am no longer happy with a PEG lynch. Why? DS is behind it. Think about it. D1, He drops hints about easjo being a hypocrite, and refuses to back it up. D1, we lynched our tracker. D2, he claims vig. D2, we lynch our vig. Now he's pushing really hard for a PEG lynch? When a laidback maybescum pushes, you know it's bad for the town.
I did not refuse to provide evidence of easjo being a hypocrite. I posted what I saw in his posts and told others to look and make their own judgments. Try reading the thread. I also did not claim straight-up "vig", and neither did GD, for that matter. If I am pushing hard on peg, it's because I am increasingly frustrated with quoting the actual cop in this actual game and having everyone else either ignore it completely or dismiss it without comment. It seems like the best tool we have to find scum and I can't fathom why anyone would choose to ignore it without analysis.
Zodiark13 wrote:Second, anyone notice how, after he claimed he wasn't a vig but a person-who-got-given-a-gun-N1, he hasn't claimed his
actual
role yet?
No one has asked me to post my role and I wouldn't do it at this point if asked. Complete straw man
nonsense
. Seriously.
Zodiark13 wrote:Third, I don't believe his claim. People seem to forget that GD, though a liar, is still a vig, and there were two NK's N1, not three, and no extra NK's since.
Why would there be extra NKs? This makes no fucking sense at all. N1 either GD and I targeted the same player or he didn't use his vig power, not that hard to comprehend.
Zodiark13 wrote:Fourth, this whole SAMP investigation speculation seems to me like a tool for DS to influence town opinion. First he claims SAMP checked PEG and got guilty, then in the same post, he claims SAMP checked me and got clean. Now, he's trying to suggest that SAMP checked him and got clean too.
No
Wrong
. I said that SAMP probably either investigated you and found town, or investigated peg and found scum.
Not both
. To suggest otherwise is a lie. Everyone else got that, you needed help. It's OK.

My comment about SAMP clearing me was in jest (hence the smiley) because it appeared some other players wanted to ignore the giant glaring messages SAMP posted on day 2 and look for hidden meanings in the minutiae.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

N1 either GD and I targeted the same player or he didn't use his vig power, not that hard to comprehend.
Congratulations, you just confessed to attempting to kill a pro-town role. Until his flip on the morning of D2, you would have had no knowledge that SSK's claim was fake, and you just claimed the kill. There is no pro-town motivation for you killing SSK. I say, what you did is, you agreed with your scumbuddies to kill Magna, then tried to kill SSK with the gun you were given.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Zodiark13 wrote:
N1 either GD and I targeted the same player or he didn't use his vig power, not that hard to comprehend.
Congratulations, you just confessed to attempting to kill a pro-town role. Until his flip on the morning of D2, you would have had no knowledge that SSK's claim was fake, and you just claimed the kill. There is no pro-town motivation for you killing SSK. I say, what you did is, you agreed with your scumbuddies to kill Magna, then tried to kill SSK with the gun you were given.
This very much so. I can think of no justifiable reason to kill mafiassk from ds' perspective.

mod
, how about some peg?
Eek
!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount

pickemgenius (1) [DeathSauce]
wolframnhart (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (5) [pickemgenius, wolframnhart, Nachomamma8, Damon_Gant, My Milked Eek]

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is currently Saturday, April 24 at 5:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT).

PEG has just under 24 hours to post before I begin looking for replacement.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Zodiark13 wrote: Congratulations, you just confessed to attempting to kill a pro-town role. Until his flip on the morning of D2, you would have had no knowledge that SSK's claim was fake, and you just claimed the kill. There is no pro-town motivation for you killing SSK. I say, what you did is, you agreed with your scumbuddies to kill Magna, then tried to kill SSK with the gun you were given.
Ummm, yes? Same way I confessed to it immediately on D2? We had a whole discussion about it? Are you two morons serious about this?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Also, Zodiark maybescum, why haven't you mentioned any other part of my response to your Giant Post O' Lies? No answers?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

I'm tired of Zodiark's lies, misrep, and blatant attempts at buddying.

I no longer suspect Gant. Peg is AWOL.

unvote. vote:Zodiark
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I'm posting from my car, so there :mrgreen:
Ummm, yes? Same way I confessed to it immediately on D2? We had a whole discussion about it? Are you two morons serious about this?
Yes, but at the time, you had claimed vig, and therefore had pro-town motovation to NK SSK. However, since then you have re-claimed given-a-gun-night-one. You would have no knowledge that SSK was lying at the time. That discussion was going by you being a vig.
Also, Zodiark maybescum, why haven't you mentioned any other part of my response to your Giant Post O' Lies? No answers?
I see no reason to respond to obviscum inqusition.
I'm tired of Zodiark's lies, misrep, and blatant attempts at buddying.

I no longer suspect Gant. Peg is AWOL.

unvote. vote:Zodiark
One, where have I lied? Two, where have I been attempting to buddy? You, Mr "Cop-breadcrumbed-that-he-got-town-on-you" are the one buddying, hypocrite. Three, why not tell us why you were suspicious of Gant to begin with? Four, anyone for OMGUS?
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

So suddenly DS goes from "lynch the gunsmith investigatee" to "lynch someone who wasn't in my top 3 24-48 hours ago".

I've seen enough, let's replace peg and lynch ds. I'll vote when a replacement comes in and gives his/her opinion on the game.
Eek
!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

So suddenly DS goes from "lynch the gunsmith investigatee" to "lynch someone
who I was trying to tell the gunsmith got clean on less than 10 posts ago.
"
Fixed.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 am

Post by wolframnhart »

This whole thing makes my head hurt, but i am with MME on this and would really like to wait and see about a replacement for PEG and what he/she thinks before anything.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

So suddenly DS goes from "lynch the gunsmith investigatee
who came up guilty
" to "lynch the gunsmith investigatee
who came up innocent
".
Now properly fixed thanks to a generous application of Correctness™.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Zodiark13 wrote:Yes, but at the time, you had claimed vig, and therefore had pro-town motovation to NK SSK. However, since then you have re-claimed given-a-gun-night-one. You would have no knowledge that SSK was lying at the time. That discussion was going by you being a vig.
What is the difference between a one-shot vig and someone that is given a one-shot vig ability? Nothing. That is why I suspected (correctly) that SSK was lying. Would it have been better for me to out the inventor right away rather than wait as long as possible? I don't think so.

Quickly on your points, I outlined your lies in my response to your Post O' Lies. Buddying w/ Gant. I already said that I was joking about the cop investigating me and why, get over it (more misrep from you, btw.) I briefly suspected Gant due to his swings of suspicion. Finally, there is no OMGUS, my suspicions are outlined clearly, do not attempt to belittle them by calling them OMGUS.

Nice teamwork between MME and Zodiscum there, more pathetic attempts to twist my posts. I still think PEG was the one investigated due to the overwhelming evidence. I unvoted because he is not here to defend himself.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount

Zodiark13 (1) [DeathSauce]
pickemgenius (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []

PEG has failed to post in the allotted time and will be replaced.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

Sorry for my lack of posting, I haven't had much to say. At the moment I wouldn't be very happy with a lynch on anyone other than PEG. I still think that SAMP investigated Zodiark. That doesn't mean I'm defending PEG, but I suppose I am defending Zodiark. However, I also have felt town emanating from DS...maybe I'm being sold... I feel like scum is 3 of these 4 for these reasons

PEG
MME
wolf
Nacho

My reads on MME, wolf and nacho are all very...neutral, to be honest.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Alright, so if that's how you feel, why are you just complaining about your neutral read and not making any effort to improve on that?

Peg's... being replaced. What evidence do any of you have against him other than the face that he lurked...? Right now, you're pushing on a lynch on someone who has provided zero content to the game, and has done absolutely nothing to help anyone get a read on him. Are you honestly suggesting that you are willing to risk the game on that?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Alright, so if that's how you feel, why are you just complaining about your neutral read and not making any effort to improve on that?

Peg's... being replaced. What evidence do any of you have against him other than the face that he lurked...? Right now, you're pushing on a lynch on someone who has provided zero content to the game, and has done absolutely nothing to help anyone get a read on him. Are you honestly suggesting that you are willing to risk the game on that?
Lurking isn't evidence for me. It's the manner in which he has lurked that has made me feel like he is certain scum. He could have at least made a post stating one suspect, that really is not hard. It strongly felt like when he actually did post, he was being deliberately unhelpful, and withholding his thoughts from us.

You have definitely made me rethink my attitude on PEG...you're right in saying it's hard to risk the whole game based on the case I have. I promise I have been trying to improve on the neutral reads that I have. I'm just failing in my attempts.

The thing with MME and wolf is that for every thing that there have been some posts that have raised my eyebrows, but some of their posts also make me think town, so obviously something is going wrong there.

And as for you, I've struggled to get any sort of read on you all game, from any of your posts. I just now read your ISO, and I just don't know.

I understand that the right lynch based on solid facts is DS, but my gut is telling me not to go with that.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I understand that the right lynch based on solid facts is DS, but my gut is telling me not to go with that.
Remind me not to get your gut to do jury duty. :P

Since almost everyone seems to be waiting for the opinion of the replacement, I'll go ahead and try to provoke some discussion to keep us busy until then with two questions;

1. What is your position on the DS lynch?
2. Will the replacements position have an effect on yours? If so, why? If not, why not?

I'll go ahead and answer them myself.
1. Lynching obviscum DS.
2. No, unless s/he brings up some shocking evidence otherwise, because I think that s/he would have a hard time finding something someone else hasn't seen.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount

Zodiark13 (1) [DeathSauce]
pickemgenius (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []

I may have a replacement lined up for PEG. If so, the replacement will be in on Monday.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am

Post by wolframnhart »

1)I'm good with lynching DS, which i believe i stated a few posts ago.
2)The replacement might have an effect on me because I really am unsure of PEG.

Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

Zodiark13 wrote: 1. What is your position on the DS lynch?
2. Will the replacements position have an effect on yours? If so, why? If not, why not?
1. Stated

2. I fully expect the replacement to try and craplogic their way out of trouble, but if I feel like they're not doing that, then maybe it will. (for a start, maybe it will make me think differently about my position on
them
)
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:43 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Remind me not to get your gut to do jury duty. :P

Since almost everyone seems to be waiting for the opinion of the replacement, I'll go ahead and try to provoke some discussion to keep us busy until then with two questions;

1. What is your position on the DS lynch?
1. I'm all for it, obviously.
2. Depends. I think a replacement changing my read on DS would need a lot of bad play or obvscum play. The replacement changing my read on peg should be obvious as I do not have a (non-neutral) read on peg due to absence.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”