LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:I'm always scum? When was the last game we were in together?
I was thinking and remembered two other games we were in together (Nasubi and Insane Asylum) on top of Mafia 86 thats three, and you were scum in all of them. Unrelated but I remembered a few more and I thought it was funny.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

No real time right now.
Vote: hp

Talk about things and stuff and other stuff tomorrow.
FLASH OF GREEN
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:*Those four were placed together because they are the collective of total lurkers. You know, the people you said want to lynch before they do more damage later. Believe it or not, I do read your posts
in some capacity
Just curious why you left TM off the list.
Vi wrote:*Your attempts to reactively build your reads around me betrays an abject lack of knowledge of my scum meta.

How so?
Vi wrote:Question: Do you think people intentionally lie about things that can be readily checked?
Sure. Backed into a corner, a bit too eager, a little lazy or just not expecting someone to check on it. My faith in people is low. Why?
farside22 wrote:Now back to my 2 issues on you. One is Vi: Do you think it's scummy for Vi to be pushing you on your vote? Why is that scummy?
Why did you have your vote on Dramo for so long and have only looked on RC most of the game?
I reread you Vi post and I still don't see why you find her scummy except for asking you repeatedly about a vote. How is that scummy?
Re: Vi, I think you must have skimmed over a lot of my conversation with her. I'm due for a reread though, so will humor you in the next day or so and restate my case. In the meanwhile, I'd love to hear your thoughts on Elli's vote against me.

I voted Dram in my iso 6, unvoted iso 10, just four posts and 2 days later. Not exactly having my vote on him for "so long." Don't really feel like I've been that tunneled on Robo, either, just spent a lot of time defending my views on him and trying to force people to give some reasons for the unvoting stuff, since that's been the only real event so far today.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
ElecricBadger!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Vi!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
animorpherv1!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
TonyMontana!

hp [leaves]
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

dramonic
has his eyes
shut!

The deadline for today's lynch is
7:00pm (site time) on Monday the 19th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 am

Post by Vi »

ElectricBadger 477 wrote:
Vi wrote:*Those four were placed together because they are the collective of total lurkers. You know, the people you said want to lynch before they do more damage later. Believe it or not, I do read your posts
in some capacity
Just curious why you left TM off the list.
I'm not sure. He was probably posting at the time. Good question though.
E-Badger 477 wrote:
Vi wrote:*Your attempts to reactively build your reads around me betrays an abject lack of knowledge of my scum meta.
How so?
Why don't you look it up for yourself?
E-Badger 477 wrote:
Vi wrote:Question: Do you think people intentionally lie about things that can be readily checked?
Sure. Backed into a corner, a bit too eager, a little lazy or just not expecting someone to check on it. My faith in people is low. Why?
Your definition of "lie" appears to be different from mine (maliciously making false statements, to be distinguished from making statements that happen to be false). All of those except the last example are not indicative of alignment though.

Town's focus is too fragmented at the moment. We need more wagons. I'll try to help this out today or tonight.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

EB this was your first case on Vi
ElectricBadger wrote:Quality.

I like facts better than buddying to push my case, though, so:
Vi wrote:EBWOP:
Vi 320 wrote:I started getting the impression that the cop was leaning more toward VIdom.
So I did.
*So I moved on.

To answer your reflexive objection I didn't explicitly mention that I was starting to have misgivings about Robocop at the time. DWI.
No, you didn't say so. Which of course is going to stand out, since I specifically asked you about it. Which would be bad enough, pre-emptive self-excusing aside, but you actually said the
opposite
:
Vi wrote:1) I'm dropping my pressure to see if any of the other lusers who are saying "oh he has enough pressure" are going to step up.
2) There are no good reasons not to suspect Robocopter except that I dislike the timing of your vote and L-Fluff's vote (whose vote was the one I called out as following public opinion).
And I still find 'timing of my vote' to be a rather ironic case, as you were equally suspicious when I wasn't voting for Robo:
Vi wrote:Why not vote Robocopter?
Unvote Robo, Vote Vi
so I can brag in the post game about nailing scum D1.
The other post was you quoting the number of times she asked about your vote. Please explain what I'm missing and answer my questions.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:Why don't you look it up for yourself?
ElectricBadger wrote:You are clearly insane. I'm modding 2, playing 2, and don't feel like I have any time left!
*Shrugs* I have a certain amount of time, and that rarely is enough to spend finding, reading, and making notes on meta. That, and you brought the issue up in the first place.
farside22 wrote:EB this was your first case on Vi
... Please explain what I'm missing and answer my questions.
All my exchanges with Vi, and you're pulling out one post and claiming that's my entire case? And I've already told you I'd answer, but I need to sleep and work, too. Maybe even say hi to my kid. A day is a pretty good response time.

On the other hand, you did completely ignore my question about Elli's vote. Since you're implying I'm scummy for voting someone without much of a case, I'm really curious to hear why you've had no comments towards a player who refuses to state any case at all, even when asked specifically to explain his vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

On the other hand, you did completely ignore my question about Elli's vote. Since you're implying I'm scummy for voting someone without much of a case, I'm really curious to hear why you've had no comments towards a player who refuses to state any case at all, even when asked specifically to explain his vote.
Am I the desiganated player that is supposed to pounce on everyone?
Everyone hear that apparently I'm supposed to mention every little thing that everyone doesn't. :roll:
God help me I swear I'm human. I'm not the only player in this game. You have an issue with Elli's vote go harp on him. Stop acting like everyone else is scummy.
I feel like I'm dealing with children this game. First it's Llama, then Vi and now EB. Do I see anyone else harping on others for not saying anything? Or noticing or commenting.
I swear you people make me want to start smoking all over again.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:Am I the desiganated player that is supposed to pounce on everyone?
Everyone hear that apparently I'm supposed to mention every little thing that everyone doesn't. :roll:
God help me I swear I'm human. I'm not the only player in this game. You have an issue with Elli's vote go harp on him. Stop acting like everyone else is scummy.
I feel like I'm dealing with children this game. First it's Llama, then Vi and now EB. Do I see anyone else harping on others for not saying anything? Or noticing or commenting.
Wow. Quite dramatic. And quite non-answery.

No, I don't expect you to 'pounce on everyone.' However, I do expect that 1) when asked, you'll be capable of producing some sort of opinion of other players and 2) if you're going to cite something as a scum tell in one player you won't ignore a far worse example in another player.

Basically, you made a choice of whom to attack. You stated two reasons for doing so. I don't think one applies at all and you don't seem to care about a much worse example of the other, so I'm trying to understand your reasoning.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Re: Vi

-Iso 1 "I'll die overnight" - strangely forced townie claim.
-Early vote/suspicion pattern follows the most opportunistic suspects: Ani, Vas, Maem, dramonic, robocopter
-States a good case v. robo, then reverses herself in iso 23, summed up in my own 13:
ElectricBadger wrote:
Vi wrote:I don't get this "Robocop already has enough pressure" rhetoric. It's not like his posting has improved or anything. And in blatant contradiction to that statement, I'm not above derailing the wagon for a while.
I don't quite follow you here. You indicate Robo's posting sounds bad and hasn't done anything to convince us he's town, but you're dropping your pressure and want to derail the wagon on him? Why?

You don't mention any reason not to suspect Robo; I've posted the reasons that I do. Do you disagree with any of them? Or see some indication that Robo is town? That would go a lot further towards removing my vote than decrying it just for being "popular opinion".
-Continues on to contradict herself about pressure on Robo:
Vi wrote:More looking (vote-style) at Robocop please; easy game is indeed quite easy
Vi wrote:Why not vote Robocopter?
Vi wrote:I don't get this "Robocop already has enough pressure" rhetoric.
Vi wrote:I dislike the timing of your vote and L-Fluff's vote (whose vote was the one I called out as following public opinion).
ElectricBadger wrote:
Vi wrote:The longer this drags on, the more I expect Robocop to flip VI-Town. I would expect n00bscum to not look so... pathetic.
That dramonic wagon still looks great though.
Drags on...? Nearly to a lynch 11 pages and 7 days in seems kinda quick to me, if anything.
Lots of talk to set up distance between herself and Robo and look like she's on the wagon, but once it mounts she jumps off and redirects while simultaneously trying to continue an appearance of pushing for a Robo lynch.
-Continues the contradictory stance on Robo:
Iso 31-
Vi wrote:But let's actually talk about things that matter. I contend that Robocop is going to flip Town. Your thoughts?
Iso 33-
Vi wrote:
E-Badger 257 wrote:Drags on...? Nearly to a lynch 11 pages and 7 days in seems kinda quick to me, if anything.
Forget the page and date.

We found a someone or two who's acting legitimately scummy. He's not posting except to look pathetic on occasion. People are actively saying they don't want to lynch him (that is, they don't want to pressure him). Therefore the game ground to a halt in that regard.

This is more ranting than anything.
E-Badger 257 wrote:I think it's strange that you've completely reversed your opinion to a town read based only on the fact that he's "pathetic" and isn't doing anything.
He's not acting like I would expect scum to in that situation (based on what I expected). With that said, I can't completely disagree with farside's whatever-it-is-but-don't-call-it-Appeal-to-Experience-because-someone-will-take-that-the-wrong-way-hyphen-abuse but I still don't sense that he's going to flip scum based on how he's giving up. (By saying this his chance of doing just that went up by 20% but etc.)
-Jumps from Robo (whom she's calling obvscum) to me with weak reasoning (rolefishing, though I was calling out people who were bringing such up)
-Jumps between dram and I, looking for the easiest lynch

More recent posts have changed in tone and read more town. They've also explored more suspects...notably for me, a strong push in iso 56, 58 and 59 to link farside and I that prompted farside's vote and sudden focus on me.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I have too many town reads, unless scum is TM-farside and just them something is wrong, so im going to assume something is wrong. Rereading now
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Vi »

Hey Badger. Do you have an opinion on me or not?

Also, when you say "following the obvious chain of suspects", would you like to check my position on each of those wagons? and how I jumped off them at their respective climaxes?

You keep talking about a "contradictory stance on Robo". It's not like I flipped back and forth. Notice the first part of #33 was in past tense.

Reread will hopefully happen tonight; if the furry mammals in the crowd could kindly stop tunneling on me I would be much obliged.*

*Unless said critters are scum, of course.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:Am I the desiganated player that is supposed to pounce on everyone?

No, I don't expect you to 'pounce on everyone.' However, I do expect that 1) when asked, you'll be capable of producing some sort of opinion of other players and 2) if you're going to cite something as a scum tell in one player you won't ignore a far worse example in another player.

Basically, you made a choice of whom to attack. You stated two reasons for doing so. I don't think one applies at all and you don't seem to care about a much worse example of the other, so I'm trying to understand your reasoning.
Elli lurks as town and scum. I would expect him to give an answer eventually if not there may be a point to this exercise. I'm giving you grief because I think your scum. You however are pointing to others and I feel like it's a little child saying, "but mom he started it" or "but mom he voted poorly too" I will say what I say to any child. I'm talking to you not the other child. Deal with it.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Seacore »

That analogy doesn't hold.

If the other child is also yours, punishing one for the same act that the other is getting away with makes you a shitty parent. (i.e. Scumhunter)

Giving him grief for it because you think he's scum, and not giving another player the same grief means you've made up your mind and are looking for evidence to fit your case, not cases to fit the evidence.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:That analogy doesn't hold.

If the other child is also yours, punishing one for the same act that the other is getting away with makes you a shitty parent. (i.e. Scumhunter)

Giving him grief for it because you think he's scum, and not giving another player the same grief means you've made up your mind and are looking for evidence to fit your case, not cases to fit the evidence.
Oh look here is the scum partner helping ^

*looks in crystal ball*
I see a vote coming from EB and Seacore towards me in my future based on OMGUS and no actual evidence.

Are you even scum hunting seacore. I see you following more then giving any actual case on people. Hey seacore if you read your scum partner in iso you will see some of the comments he made on his case on Vi he never brought up the first time. And if you read me in iso I have a town read on Elli so why would I give that player grief?
Oh that's right reading the game is foreign to scum.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Doing reads...

So far I've completed farside, Vi and dramonic. I think farside and 6 are town. dramonic is on the edge between neutral and scummy.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:You however are pointing to others and I feel like it's a little child saying, "but mom he started it" or "but mom he voted poorly too" I will say what I say to any child. I'm talking to you not the other child. Deal with it.
Sure, ma...I asked for your opinion of one other player's vote. Godawful unreasonable of me. It's not like you keep asking
me
about other players. (Good move to dismiss your hypocrisy with insults rather than explanation though, I don't think anyone noticed!)

Vi pressed you as linked to me; immediately following you felt the need to focus on me. You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through, misrepped and outright lied, ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
farside22 wrote:*looks in crystal ball*
I see a vote coming from EB and Seacore towards me in my future based on OMGUS and no actual evidence.
Wow, you didn't even wait for a vote before pulling out the OMGUS card, that's awesome. Because, of course, the first player to vote can't be scum, right?
Vi wrote:Hey Badger. Do you have an opinion on me or not?
I thought 484 was pretty clear; I think you've done a lot of scummy stuff, and while I haven't seen many tells lately that doesn't reverse my opinion. It does, however, mean that a wagon on you doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

There are three players that look like good votes to me atm; we're approaching deadline and only one has a wagon, so:

Unvote Vi, Vote Robocopter
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Vi »

Reread through Page 5.

VasudeVa is painfully scum.
ElectricBadger has actively done nothing to suggest he's not scum.
Robocopter has a shot at being scum, but not with E-Badger.
LlamaFluff is giving me all kinds of conflicting reads, particularly with that push on ani in 121.
Ellibereth is still more likely Town.
farside is going under my radar but I'm not disagreeing with her this time around as much as I was before.

Have some notes.
Page 1 notes: L-Fluff's strong response to ani reads Townish. I still hold that scum do not have colors, so the people who are acting like they have them (i.e. le Fluff) are Town.
Of all the players on this page, the only one who is acting like completely dead weight is E-Badger. Scumread.

Page 2 notes: I'm going to guess that VV 40 ("L-2 at page 2? Woah.") is a newbtell more than anything. As of the present I'm not actually sure how much experience VV really has; if it's not a newbtell, it's probably a scumtell in this case.
My post 43 is a blatant Town-tell (if I do say so myself~). E-Badger calling it "strangely forced" later is ridiculous; scum don't say that they'll die overnight (especially D1) because then they have to deal with the question of why they DON'T die overnight until the end of the game.
VV 44 doesn't really answer L-Fluff's question either.

Page 3 notes: Even taking foreign language into account, I don't see how you can reconcile VV's thoughts on ani in 40 and 50.
VV's response (53) sounds weird, but I can kind of see where he's coming from. Still, that and 57 really bother me. People who play genre savvy like that sound really, really scummy to me; and combining that with the language barrier makes for impulses to push them off a cliff.
Oh hey it's ElectricBadger jumping in to say nothing in post 58! He doesn't even vote dramonic...
TonyMontana posting a vote with no reasoning, no content, and a V/LA notice is sadly not completely out of his character. With that said, I think his content in this game is even lower than usual.
Ellibereth 66 is :goodposting:, more so than my 65.
In retrospect I probably gave VV too much credit for his Appeal to Foreign Language, but it was Page 3; what else could I do. Post 74 isn't really that good; maybe it's just me but looking back on the game I don't remember VV feeling so newbish in the present time.

Page 4 notes: VV continues waving a discrimination flag in 77. This reminds me considerably of HowardRoark-scum in tubby's recent game.
VV 82 says that the "Vi is right" part agrees with my theory about the alt. win condition in the rules, but that doesn't explain the "What's up with that, ani? Is that this so-called 'carelessness'"?
Yeah this whole VV thing feels like he's squirming out of what he said and trying to turn it around by hiding behind the language barrier.

I'm not sure what L-Fluff's omnino vote is about. He doesn't seem to like the VV wagon, but he never says as much until 121 when he flames ani for allegedly abusing foreign language.
Stuff like L-Fluff 90 really forces the dichotomy where I don't think he's right, but I don't know if that's a scumtell or not.
ani is acting retarded and I really have no idea why. I don't understand why anyone would play like he does, because it doesn't look fun and it doesn't help anyone.
I'm not sure what L-Fluff is getting into with his second question in 95. Rather than ask which of dramonic/Ellibereth is scummy, the question should be
why he isn't doing anything to find out
Basically what Ellibereth 98 said.

Page 5 notes: VV 105 is starting to make me twitch. "I'm paranoid and nervous by nature"? "Is nervousness a scumtell"? No and yes, respectively!
He thinks his wagon {Ellibereth, TonyMontana, farside22, Vi} is "infected by scum" but hasn't voted anyone on his wagon yet (up to the present).

ani giving up on VV just seems weird. At great length he says VV is acting like scum, in a close-to-null kind of way. Jeez.
ElectricBadger 111 says a lot of not a whole bunch except for the Robocopter prod.
lol, Robocopter 117 and 119. Just from 117 you would think that he only read the ani wagon. From 119 you can tell that's not true!
L-Fluff 121 very heavily slams ani over something that's not particularly true and bullies ani around. It really looks like scum needing something to do.
---
E-Badger 491 wrote:Wow, you didn't even wait for a vote before pulling out the OMGUS card, that's awesome.
It's not like it hasn't happened before :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi pressed you as linked to me; immediately following you felt the need to focus on me. You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through, misrepped and outright lied, ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
Yes she did and.....? So I focased on you how is that scummy?
Which case do you think I'm too lazy to read? Which post did I misrep and where did I outright lie?
I love all these accusations where you post not quote or show where any of this crap happened.

See here is the difference between what I did and you did. I stated that I noticed a connection so I questioned you based on those connections. Your actions feel like someone getting pissy at another player who you can't sway away from asking you question. I have seen scum delibertly try to circumvent actions by pointing to others saying look they did this why are you attacking them garabage so much it not even funny.

Also another thing to note that you apparently have checked into I noticed that Elli is busy lately. He hasn't been posting much in any game so I suspect he is really busy. If he didn't give a response and you felt he was maybe actively lurking why did you not mention any of this with your comment towards me about Elli?
Finally you asked Elli why he voted for you, what would be the point in me asking the same question to Elli? Why would I point to something scummy in Elli who I have a town read on and see that he is busy and posting very little in other games?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I would like everyone to note 491 and read it about 10 more times and then vote EB and lynch scum please.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:43 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:Which case do you think I'm too lazy to read? Which post did I misrep and where did I outright lie?
I love all these accusations where you post not quote or show where any of this crap happened.
Sure, we can play that game.
ElectricBadger wrote:
You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through
ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:@EB: So the only reason you find RC scummy is because of what he said about not understanding his place in this game?
Sigh. No. My reasons:
ElectricBadger wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Fair enough, who is a better lynch though?
Iso of Robo 'cause it's hard to answer without one and I may as well post my reads:

-claims he forgot game (null tell, probably - scum that wants to lurk is more likely to post once or twice and then fade out, like dramonic or Tony, than to just ignore the thread); but rejoins with no commentary of the first 4 pages except the easiest opportunistic vote.
-odd comment on Elli's voting - he admits there's no indication of scum in it, so no reason to say it except to sow general doubt/feel out a potential case; more telling is the bizarre over reaction when questioned about it, which I think is a solid tell.
-defends v. Vi with sarcasm/defensiveness, again not what I'd expect from a townie who wants to get more votes on scum, admits to lack of content but cites again forgetting about the thread (which has nothing to do with it now that he's back and active - amount of effort involved in totalling everyone's votes could have been spent finding something he doesn't dismiss as a non-tell)

Basically he's pushing at players who could have semi-decent cases made against them, but he's not pushing any of that; just spam and over reaction when challenged. Reads as solid scum, I'm just not sure if he's nervous about pushing false cases or is intentionally holding back while bussing scumbuddies.

I also just noticed how absolutely full of fail my current wagon is, so
unvote dramonic
vote Robocopter

Time for
Mod: Please prod Dramonic
anyways.
ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:EB this was your first case on Vi
... Please explain what I'm missing and answer my questions.
All my exchanges with Vi, and you're pulling out one post and claiming that's my entire case?
ElectricBadger wrote:
misrepped and outright lied
ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:However I'm still waiting on EB to answer my question about the difference between calling RC scummy for following and saying it's null when I mention secore doing the same thing.
Ahem:
ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:
EB wrote: So you're claiming that townies don't repeat cases?
You find Robo scummy for repeating others cases, what is the difference?
I've stated a couple times already that I'm NOT suspicious of Robo for it; but I was already suspicious of him and I don't see the sudden 'ZOMG he's a townie' that everyone else seems to see, which is what I was looking for after the collapsed wagon. I just see re-hashed cases and lots of AtE, which people are citing as 'gut' reads that he's town.
The actual quote that I think you're referring to is this:
ElectricBadger wrote:Hmm...better post by Robo, mostly just repeating what others have said, though.
I get how you can interpret it as saying the repeating was a scum tell; the initial comment was unclear as to whether I was calling it null or scummy. It's a game about lying, so I can even get that you don't accept my explanation. But saying I'm not answering you is an obvious lie; I've done so several times.
ElectricBadger wrote:2) Despite your implication of hypocrisy, I haven't called repeating cases a scum tell on anyone else, either. It's a lack of the most reliable town tell, which isn't thrilling, but that's about all. Vi is scum, I don't think Vi is likely to be scum with Seacore, ergo I'm not too suspicious of him.
ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why did you have your vote on Dramo for so long and have only looked on RC most of the game?
I reread you Vi post and I still don't see why you find her scummy except for asking you repeatedly about a vote. How is that scummy?
I voted Dram in my iso 6, unvoted iso 10, just four posts and 2 days later. Not exactly having my vote on him for "so long." Don't really feel like I've been that tunneled on Robo, either, just spent a lot of time defending my views on him and trying to force people to give some reasons for the unvoting stuff, since that's been the only real event so far today.
ElectricBadger wrote:
ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
ElectricBadger wrote:On the other hand, you did completely ignore my question about Elli's vote.
ElectricBadger wrote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through
And I responded to the Robo case after and disagreed with pretty much all your points after. So how is that lazy now?

EB's case on Vi:
This is where EB voted here
More fleshed out case here

Only thing I believe I missed was the rabid attention comment you made at the end.
Most of this was answering questions or quoting Vi's constant barage of when will you vote comments. And where you dispute Vi's comment.
misrepped and outright lied
Funny thing about the misrep you stated this yourself
ElectricBadger wrote: I get how you can interpret it as saying the repeating was a scum tell; the initial comment was unclear as to whether I was calling it null or scummy. It's a game about lying, so I can even get that you don't accept my explanation. But saying I'm not answering you is an obvious lie; I've done so several times.
Are you going back on that now for some reason?

You are right about your dramo vote.
ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
What part of my explaination on elli in my last post (493) did you disagree with?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Yeah I've been busy.
Catching up someotherplaces too but quick things to mention.
Voting Badger: I thought I made it pretty clear several times earlier that it came out through PoE.
For reference later, Vasscum game here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0.
And I don't like the lack of attention/pressure on the Mae/hp slot up to now.
FLASH OF GREEN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Yeah I've been busy.
Catching up someotherplaces too but quick things to mention.
Voting Badger: I thought I made it pretty clear several times earlier that it came out through PoE.
For reference later, Vasscum game here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0.
And I don't like the lack of attention/pressure on the Mae/hp slot up to now.
I gave hp a good smack of fos on his vote and reasoning. He started posting a bit more today so I'm of the wait and see moment right now. I see the deadline is the 19. For me I'm going to be voting one of EB, HP or Seacore at this point.

Mod: prod morph so I can read him the riot for not posting in this game.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:11 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Robo

I prefer him or VV over EB, personally.
Like, he was driven to claim townie and that's FINE???
Pu-lease.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”