Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

@Sando: When you actually respond and answer to this post
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 88#2221088

I will respond to your little drivel question here. If you want an answer right now you should read the other game.
Farside, you've played this before I take it, as scum? In this situation of 2 townies dead on D2, who would you want to lynch if you were scum, town or the other scum team, or don't care as long it's not your scum-team?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 am

Post by CSL »

The Windy votecount

Max (L-4) farside22
farside22 (L-3) Sando, Chronopie !

Sando (L-4) DTMaster
The Quintastic One (L-4) Max
Gheb (L-5)
startransmission (L-5)
DTMaster (L-5)
yellowbunny (L-5)
Chronopie (L-5)

Not voting: Everyone else

With 9 alive, 5 will lynch

Deadline is Wednesday, April 21st, @ 8:00pm EST

~ "!" = indicates the wagon that will resolve at deadline
~ farside22 is at L-3

Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

From what I'm reading it seems like both Sando and Farside are confusing each other with how they are interpreting their questions and accusations. Farside moreso than Sando.

Basically, Farside seems stuck on the Start doc claim as well as is still developing her scumteams and trying to validate them. So every accusation Sando throws her way keeps being reverted back to Farside believing she's being pressured by Sando into voting for Start. Which I don't see, but I'm just confusing myself already.

Sando seems stuck on the NK Analysis and honestly I don't know what information he is exactly trying to glean from Farside with his questions. The big three issues seem to be.

1) NK Analysis and whether that implicates or exonerates certain people. As well as certain players unwillingness to discuss it due to playing the Mafia's game, and whether or not players are scummy for wanting to avoid it.

2) Farsides suspected scumlist, which I actually agree with.

and 3) Startransmissions doc claim. Which all I gotta say about is this. Last F&I game modded by CSL, when the doctor claimed doctor, he was the doctor. It wasn't a very good claim, but he was the doctor none the less. I see the same thing going on with Start. So I'd rather not take the risk. Especially when there's at least two or three other people I could lynch right now over the Doc.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Sando »

farside22 wrote:@Sando: When you actually respond and answer to this post

I will respond to your little drivel question here. If you want an answer right now you should read the other game.
Farside, you've played this before I take it, as scum? In this situation of 2 townies dead on D2, who would you want to lynch if you were scum, town or the other scum team, or don't care as long it's not your scum-team?
You're basically saying that because you pointed to two scum teams in a separate post AFTER I pointed out your slip in 661. Just because you change it later doesn't mean you didn't slip.

I can't see any reason for lynching Start. If he get's counter-claimed at some point then yeah we can start looking at it. If he gets killed we have confirmation anyway.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Sando: When you actually respond and answer to this post

You're basically saying that because you pointed to two scum teams in a separate post AFTER I pointed out your slip in 661. Just because you change it later doesn't mean you didn't slip.

I can't see any reason for lynching Start. If he get's counter-claimed at some point then yeah we can start looking at it. If he gets killed we have confirmation anyway.
Again I have been doing it since the first day of the game so how is this a slip? Why are you ignoring that I have been doing this all game long?

In the other game as scum i took over the spot as scum and knew Gheb was scum and tried to get him lynched. I even made my own scum partner look scummy. So in a sense I scum hunt and buss as scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Finally Sando how do you consider my pairing a slip when I was voting for max?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by CSL »

24 hours without a post. TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. You want the deadline closer? Hey, I warned you last page, and I get this. You're getting a closer deadline.

Sunday, April 18th, at 12:00pm EST is your new deadline.

Now, can you guys please post, or do I have to move it closer again?

That said, I am still hunting for a yellowbunny replacement.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Sando »

People need to actually start voting, some people have gone the entire day without voting. We only have 5 of 9 voting right now, to even get a lynch we'd need one of those currently voting to pretty much self-vote.

Start seems to have taken his apparent confirmedness as excuse to no longer post.

Gheb's gone quiet again.

TQO seems to want to straddle the Farside/Sando fence.

And yellow is being replaced.

Without these 4 contributing and voting, nothing can really happen.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by CSL »

Prodding startransmission. As an alternative to finding a replacement, you can lynch yellowbunny, which will save me lots of time, as I have graduation stuff to worry about too.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by startransmission »

For early Day activities,

Vote: The Quintastic One
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh, you mean the activities where the only case is that I voted for someone based off of a gut scumread? That hasn't changed. I still find you to be scum. But I'm not willing to lynch the doctor based off of gut. I'd go out on a limb and say that any counter claim at all would be satisfactory for me to put my vote back on you. So pursue your baseless lynch away, you're in the wrong direction if your actually hunting for scum.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Gheb »

Sando wrote:Gheb's gone quiet again.
I've pretty much said everything there is to say. My prefered lynch toDay is between farside and yellowbunny player slot. And you know what? I'm going to
Vote Yellowbunny
because I don't see why we should deal with this any longer. I still think she's scum and having to reconsider caseson her because of replacement is just stupid and only stalls the game further. Can we lynch her please?

I also take a little offense in this because when you say "I've gone quiet again" it sounds as if I've been stalling progress which isn't true at all. I think Start, Chrono and Yellow player slot have stalled the game the most and I think they deserve major flak for it because it just hurts town regardless of their allignment. I'd like to think that I've done a lot more than them to find scum and promote discussion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando dodges my questions again and Gheb has no reasoning to his pairing. Awesome stuff people.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:27 am

Fuck it. We have two days until the deadline the activity of this game is stalling to a grinding halt.

Vote: Yellowbunny

I'm hopping on the Gheb bandwagon. I don't care if you find it scummy and want to over think the implications of my vote. We have 2 days to come to a decision and since none of the major town players can agree on who's the best lynch I say we lynch the replacee player slot and get it over with.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 am

Post by startransmission »

The Quintastic One wrote:Oh, you mean the activities where the only case is that I voted for someone based off of a gut scumread? That hasn't changed. I still find you to be scum. But I'm not willing to lynch the doctor based off of gut. I'd go out on a limb and say that any counter claim at all would be satisfactory for me to put my vote back on you. So pursue your baseless lynch away, you're in the wrong direction if your actually hunting for scum.
It's not so much that you voted for me off of gut, which I really have no issue with, it's that you used a dead townie to validate your suspicions and the wagon against me. The NK presented a WIFOMy situation that was clearly intended to put me in a worse light than I was already in, and I find it scummy that you voted me right off the bat using that kill as a partial reason, with gut being the only other reason.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 am

I still don't see your point. KMD said you were scum. KMD died in the night. The natural progression of NK Analysis would make me believe that you would kill him in order to avert suspicion. Which that, in conjunction with your Doc claim, has worked out swimmingly for you. So what did you have to lose by killing KMD? You're no longer anyone's top suspect, there was no counter doc claim, for all intents and purposes your a confirmed townie for the rest of this game. I think, as scum, you had everything to benefit from killing KMD, so it's only natural that I tried to pick up the pieces and continue his hunt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 am

Post by farside22 »

startransmission wrote:
The Quintastic One wrote:Oh, you mean the activities where the only case is that I voted for someone based off of a gut scumread? That hasn't changed. I still find you to be scum. But I'm not willing to lynch the doctor based off of gut. I'd go out on a limb and say that any counter claim at all would be satisfactory for me to put my vote back on you. So pursue your baseless lynch away, you're in the wrong direction if your actually hunting for scum.
It's not so much that you voted for me off of gut, which I really have no issue with, it's that you used a dead townie to validate your suspicions and the wagon against me. The NK presented a WIFOMy situation that was clearly intended to put me in a worse light than I was already in, and I find it scummy that you voted me right off the bat using that kill as a partial reason, with gut being the only other reason.
You know Sando seems to think it's quiet pro-town to NK speculate. :roll:
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Gheb »

farside22 wrote:Sando dodges my questions again and Gheb has no reasoning to his pairing. Awesome stuff people.
What pairing?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Chronopie »

The Quintastic One wrote:Fuck it. We have two days until the deadline the activity of this game is stalling to a grinding halt.

This

Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Max »

Ridiculously low on time today, will post tomorrow afternoon. Sorry guys!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Gheb wrote:
farside22 wrote:Sando dodges my questions again and Gheb has no reasoning to his pairing. Awesome stuff people.
What pairing?
Sorry I should say Gheb has no reason's for wanting my lynch as far as I found.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 am

Post by CSL »

Since there's one more day to deadline, I'll update the votecount now. I try to do one per page unless deadline is breathing down your neck.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 am

Post by CSL »

The Extra votecount

Max (L-4) farside22
farside22 (L-5)
Sando (L-4) DTMaster
The Quintastic One (L-3) Max, startransmission
Gheb (L-5)
startransmission (L-5)
DTMaster (L-5)
yellowbunny (L-1) Gheb, The Quintastic One, Chronopie, Sando

Chronopie (L-5)

Not voting: Everyone else

With 9 alive, 5 will lynch

Deadline is Sunday, April 18th, @ 12:00pm EST, Computer clock time! (11:00am Forum Time)

~ "!" = indicates the wagon that will resolve at deadline
~ yellowbunny is at L-1

Last edited by CSL on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Sando »

Well we definitely need a lynch, not sure I can be back before deadline after this:

Unvote, vote: Yellowbunny
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Gheb »

farside22 wrote:Sorry I should say Gheb has no reason's for wanting my lynch as far as I found.
Not as much as Yellow but I do.

Return to “Completed Open Games”