Newbie 906 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Skill006 »

I may be somewhat busy this week. I'll try to post as frequently as I can, but I'm feeling doubtful in my potential to do that.
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Alright, I'll be
V/LA from 4/14 till 4/18
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Kison »

Day Three Vote Count

Not Voting (
) : Skill006, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Zorblag, Perez, jmurph3

With
alive,
votes were required to lynch.

The day's deadline is currently set to: April 21st, 2010, 11:59:59 PM, EDT
Perez
Perez
Townie
Perez
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Perez »

Skill006 wrote:@everyone else, what do you think of my case on jmurph?
Well, are you the "easy" target as you stated? I'd say you're easy because as we've stated before, several of us get a scum vibe off you, you've played in a way that I think would be scumlike and not having a sticking vote is just too much for me to credit you as townie.

As for what you've said about jmurph, yeah her focus changed from Zorb (now on you) and it seems that you could believe that to be scummy? Well, I believe for myself that you are the obvious scum choice because you've kept responding to jmurph3 and my arguments against you and I don't think it's changed my view on you. However, Zorb has been completely absent for awhile and I think the only reason I'm not really saying much regarding him is because I'm waiting for him to post again to see his views. I already talked about his posts and thoughts on them and there isn't anymore I can add to that. I think him or Smash are the other scum partner and I believe strongly that you are also scum. Since I can't pick apart Zorblag or Smash (at least Smash posted he'd be gone and how long(and I expect him to start making more posts then since he's going to need to give a stronger opinion eventually)) since they aren't here.

jmuprh3 wrote:Perez seems to be following everything I say, and has been for awhile, which I definitely find suspicious
I knew someone would try to say this about me eventually but I'm surprised it's you. I entered the game near end of D2 and I said all my beliefs in my first real post regarding who I believe is scum and who isn't. And I kept that going with every post I've made. Especially since you voted at start of D3 (which I believe to be an inexperienced townie mistake) I have the best town read on you out of anyone else. Am I following your thoughts?
jmuprh3 wrote:
Perez wrote:
@jmurph3

Were you actually following everything Prana said or did you just share the same arguments all the time?

I was agreeing with Prana, and our arguments were following the same thought pattern. Ray thought that this meant that I had no thought independent of Prana, hence why he voted me.
I'm following your thoughts no more than you were following Prana. And I don't believe you were following Prana. Like you said you both saw the same things and I am and have been seeing those same scummy things regarding people (with my only disagreement being regarding Zorblag during D2). That's why I asked you this question before because I wanted to be sure you were making your argument not because so and so said this or so and so said that but because of why you see why Prana had his arguments and why anyone says any argument. I'm not following you but we both are making the same arguments against Skill006 and I'm waiting to see if Smash or Zorblag see those things too (and which one of them is her partner).

Also, I still have to answer this.
Skill006 wrote: So, in your games perez, the scum were not voting? Wasn't that because the rest of the town wasn't voting? So, why do you think they weren't voting, to push for a mis-lynch, or to blend in? And who do you think has done a good job of blending in, seeming like a townie, and pushing for lynches of innocent townies and is responsible for putting us into this LyLo position?
Actually, it just so happens in the newbie game I'm running with them right now there are scum who aren't voting and it wasn't because the rest of the town wasn't voting. It was because the rest of the town were voting for the wrong person and had enough for a lynch without their help. In essence sitting back out of that lynch caused for the rest of the townies to split their views on scum between the lynchers and the ones not voting since they didn't vote out a townie. It can happen. Is that what's happening here? Maybe, but I still state that not voting by two days ends after having changed votes a few times is quite scummy to me.
Skill006 wrote:Can you explain why, in my particular case, not voting would benefit scum?
Here is a scenario it would benefit scum. As I just said, the townies views were split between the lynchers and the non-lynchers. It could easily be argued that one scum is taking part in voting off a townie while the other votes for someone else or not votes at all, to ensure they don't seem to be working together and have the ability to deny sharing views, seem opposed, and should one be lynched, the other would look even more townie. This COULD be happening with you. I don't know, but it's just one explaination as to why you not voting benefits scum.

As for your scum buddy not finding themselves out? There is still D4 to do that if you are scum and I believe you are. However, with both Smash and Zorb seemingly MIA I'm not even sure if your partner or the other townie will even be around to be the third vote against you. At least, until Zorb comes back or when Smash returns on the 18th and actually gives more reasoning than his reads. And I doubt you would want to vote for your scumbuddy over jmurph3 and I've already stated I don't believe she is scum. As of right now, no lynch really seems to be able to happen and we're only a week away.

Sorry that my quotes are out of chronological order but I have multiple windows open to double check on things and this little box is annoying to fix up. I'm also sorry for being away a few days, just got into college and I'm in the middle of moving.

@Zorblag

I hope you show up soon and say something.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Skill006 »

@perez you're completely tunneling on me right now, which is either an indicator of desperate scum who wants to get me lynched, scum who's too lazy to find other reads, or a townie who's thought process I can't understand right now. Have any other stabs at scum? (besides "its either zorb or smash because its not jmurph").

I don't think you have really looked at the case on jmurph, either that or you did and you're choosing to sneakily shift away from it. Look at this quote:
perez wrote:
As for what you've said about jmurph, yeah her focus changed from Zorb (now on you) and it seems that you could believe that to be scummy?
Well, I believe for myself that you are the obvious scum choice because you've kept responding to jmurph3 and my arguments against you and I don't think it's changed my view on you.
However, Zorb has been completely absent for awhile and I think the only reason I'm not really saying much regarding him is because I'm waiting for him to post again to see his views. I already talked about his posts and thoughts on them and there isn't anymore I can add to that.
I think him or Smash are the other scum partner and I believe strongly that you are also scum. Since I can't pick apart Zorblag or Smash (at least Smash posted he'd be gone and how long(and I expect him to start making more posts then since he's going to need to give a stronger opinion eventually)) since they aren't here.
Is this an answer to my question, "what do you think of my case on jmurph?", because if it is, then you
totally
avoided answering the question, and gave no real stance my actual case.
perez wrote:I knew someone would try to say this about me eventually but I'm surprised it's you.
Why would you be surprised that its jmurph?
perez wrote:Especially since you voted at start of D3 (which I believe to be an inexperienced townie mistake) I have the best town read on you out of anyone else.
What you're calling a town tell here is definitely NOT a town tell. Its not a scum tell either, of course. Its just...not a tell at all. Just a mistake (regardless of alignment)
perez wrote:Actually, it just so happens in the newbie game I'm running with them right now there are scum who aren't voting and it wasn't because the rest of the town wasn't voting. It was because the rest of the town were voting for the wrong person and had enough for a lynch without their help. In essence sitting back out of that lynch caused for the rest of the townies to split their views on scum between the lynchers and the ones not voting since they didn't vote out a townie. It can happen. Is that what's happening here? Maybe, but I still state that not voting by two days ends after having changed votes a few times is quite scummy to me.
Wow...this honestly did not occur to me, but you're absolutely right. And I suppose it wouldn't be wrong of you to suspect me for that...interesting.
perez wrote:As for your scum buddy not finding themselves out? There is still D4 to do that if you are scum and I believe you are.
Again, wow... Seriously? I can't see how a townie would think like this, and I feel like all day my suspicions are flipping back and forth, but man, this just stands out as scummy. There won't be a day 4 if you lynch the wrong person. Why would you wait until what could be imaginary for us? Why not look for the scum NOW? If you think I am scum, look for who my buddy might be NOW, because you may not get another chance.

Your confidence in me being scum, so confident that you feel like you could lynch me and "look for the buddy tomorrow," puts you up my scum list.
perez wrote:I'm also sorry for being away a few days, just got into college and I'm in the middle of moving.
Congrats! ^_^

And don't worry, you're not the only one who's taking a vacation from this game. We've all had our share of inactivity, even jmurph.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Skill006 »

As I turn it around in my head, I'm starting to become more and more certain perez and jmurph are the scum buddies at work here.

@mod: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let's get a replacement for Zorblag! I feel alone!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Kison »

Looking for a Zorblag replacement. Standby.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Kison wrote:
Looking for a Zorblag replacement. Standby.
Thank you! ^_^
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Perez wrote:
jmuprh3 wrote:Perez seems to be following everything I say, and has been for awhile, which I definitely find suspicious
I knew someone would try to say this about me eventually but I'm surprised it's you.
@Perez: why are you so surprised it's me?
Skill006 wrote:@perez you're completely tunneling on me right now, which is either an indicator of desperate scum who wants to get me lynched, scum who's too lazy to find other reads, or a townie who's thought process I can't understand right now. Have any other stabs at scum?
I think Perez and I both are tunneling on you a bit at the moment, mostly because of circumstances that are beyond our control (i.e. the fact that nobody else is here).
Skill006 wrote:I don't think you have really looked at the case on jmurph, either that or you did and you're choosing to sneakily shift away from it. Look at this quote:
perez wrote:
As for what you've said about jmurph, yeah her focus changed from Zorb (now on you) and it seems that you could believe that to be scummy?
Well, I believe for myself that you are the obvious scum choice because you've kept responding to jmurph3 and my arguments against you and I don't think it's changed my view on you.
However, Zorb has been completely absent for awhile and I think the only reason I'm not really saying much regarding him is because I'm waiting for him to post again to see his views. I already talked about his posts and thoughts on them and there isn't anymore I can add to that.
I think him or Smash are the other scum partner and I believe strongly that you are also scum. Since I can't pick apart Zorblag or Smash (at least Smash posted he'd be gone and how long(and I expect him to start making more posts then since he's going to need to give a stronger opinion eventually)) since they aren't here.
Is this an answer to my question, "what do you think of my case on jmurph?", because if it is, then you
totally
avoided answering the question, and gave no real stance my actual case.
While I agree that Perez did not answer your question, firstly, he doesn't have to answer any and every question that you put out there. Secondly, I think his staunch assurance that he thinks I'm town (a read that I myself find interesting, and one that I would like to see more evidence from him on how he's convinced himself) answers your question. If I think that if you feel like someone's town, and someone gives a case, which in my opinion is weak, on why that person is not, I don't think it's up to the person who thinks that the latter is town to respond to that (that sentence was confusingly worded - sorry!).
Skill006 wrote:
perez wrote:Especially since you voted at start of D3 (which I believe to be an inexperienced townie mistake) I have the best town read on you out of anyone else.
What you're calling a town tell here is definitely NOT a town tell. Its not a scum tell either, of course. Its just...not a tell at all. Just a mistake (regardless of alignment)
I actually agree with Skill. In this case, you are right that it was coming from an inexperienced player, but that doesn't make it scum or town.
Skill006 wrote:
perez wrote:As for your scum buddy not finding themselves out? There is still D4 to do that if you are scum and I believe you are.
Again, wow... Seriously? I can't see how a townie would think like this, and I feel like all day my suspicions are flipping back and forth, but man, this just stands out as scummy. There won't be a day 4 if you lynch the wrong person. Why would you wait until what could be imaginary for us? Why not look for the scum NOW? If you think I am scum, look for who my buddy might be NOW, because you may not get another chance.

Your confidence in me being scum, so confident that you feel like you could lynch me and "look for the buddy tomorrow," puts you up my scum list.
Hey now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? While I'm all for noting what people said, you're misconstruing what Perez said. Here's the full quote:
Perez wrote:As for your scum buddy not finding themselves out? There is still D4 to do that if you are scum and I believe you are. However, with both Smash and Zorb seemingly MIA I'm not even sure if your partner or the other townie will even be around to be the third vote against you. At least, until Zorb comes back or when Smash returns on the 18th and actually gives more reasoning than his reads. And I doubt you would want to vote for your scumbuddy over jmurph3 and I've already stated I don't believe she is scum. As of right now, no lynch really seems to be able to happen and we're only a week away.
While I agree that the reasoning of when we get to D4 we'll look for the other scum then is weak, that wasn't the only part of his argument. By pulling that out and using only that part without acknowledging the rest of what he said, you make it look as if he doesn't care at all about anyone else on D3, where, as you can see, what he actually says is that no one else is around so it seems as if no lynch is going to happen in any case.

Also, as I've mentioned before, though I don't know whether or not Perez is using this logic, the lynch today will reveal information that just going through the day would not, provided we're lynching the correct person, so D4 is a perfect time to get that all out there and get the other scum. Also, if we lynch scum today, provided there is a night kill, which I don't know why there wouldn't be, it will be 2 town against 1 scum, which will make it much easier to weed out who the other scumbuddy is.

Given as you pulled the quote out of context and used it to make it seem a lot scummier than it was, you continue to prove to me just how scummy you are, Skill. Hopefully, when Zorb's replacement gets here, we will be able to get more input into the matter.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 am

Post by Kison »

Elscouta replaced Zorblag.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Elscouta »

Confirming replacement. Currently reading the thread.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Elscouta wrote:Confirming replacement. Currently reading the thread.
Welcome!
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Elscouta »

Urg. I just read the first 21 pages, trying to take notes on the various players and i got pretty happy with a read on a scumteam.

... until I realized I replaced one of these two players :/

----
Skill006 : (15) Claim townie
kelyn : (42) Sucking up to experience
Rayfrost is posting TOO MUCH

Skill006 : (48) WTF? So you claim townie, but then you explain that you believed RF was role fishing and you attack him for that? This attack sounds extremely fake.
kelyn : (54) sounds fake. kelyn - Skill006 scum team?
PranaDevil : (57) Ignores the case by Skill, but attacks RayFrost for vote-hoping. Uses FoS instead of Vote.
kelyn : (62) sounds townie.
PranaDevil : Turns his FoS into a vote. Still no reference of Skill006 case. PranaDevil - Skill006 scum team?
jmurph3 : Aggravates case on RayFrost, but doesn't vote. "Just saying"? Geez.
kelyn : (81) Again playing the newbie card. I like the vote though.
redbox : (87) Indirectly attacks RayFrost. No vote.
kelyn : (100) Answers to the accusation of playing the newb card. Not completely convinced. I have a hard time finding kelyn questions to the SE/IC honest given his claimed experience off-site.
jmurph3 : (107) Defends kelyn by starting with "Not to defend..."
(around 125) A wagon on jmurph forms.
Skill006 : (141) "Loner" style. Bleh. Forgetting your previous attack on Rayfrost?
Skill006 : (145) Daykill : Skill006. Seriously?
Apathy : (161) Decent case on RayFrost, but the timing feels a bit off.
(~170) Rayfrost posts are making my head HURT.
redbox : (172) :goodposting: :notsogoodsuspicionsthough:
Rayfrost : (174) Seems like RF disagrees with my :goodposting:. Would we have a redbox Skill006 scum team?
(~200) Skipping pages of RF arguing with PlatryExcuse/PranaDevil
(226) Jammer replaces kelyn

jammer : (233) :goodposting:
Skill006 : (234) Wow, a post of Skill006 that is looking town.
Skill006 : (259) Another townish post of Skill006. I would still like to know the reasons behind Skill calling RF town. Fear of an impeding lynch, or trying to get townie points now that the lynch is close?
jmurph3 : (273) Setting up lynches. Preparing for RF town flip? Especially bad seeing that jmurph3 has his vote on RF.
jmurph3 : (283) Bleh defense.
jammer : (315) Jammer is officially town for that post.
(322) Phaen replaces redbox.

Phaen : (356) Well, that's some good data to analyze.
(361) So the wagon on RF died, replaced by jmurph3 wagon.
Apathy : (374) Coaching of Jmurph3, attacking back RF. Is he jmurph3 scumbuddy?
Apathy : (436) Apathy is officially scum for that post.
(441) Now the wagon on Apathy is running full-steam
Phaen : (457) Can't be scum with Apathy. Probably town then.
This game is lacking vote counts.

Apathy : (486) Epic Appeal To Emotion.
Apathy : (496) Epic bad post. Apathy is indeed jmurph scumbuddy.
----

I'll continue reading the thread later.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Skill006 »

Hello, elscouta! Kind of a bad game to replace into (walls of text), but we needed one badly so thanks ^_^
jmurph wrote:I think Perez and I both are tunneling on you a bit at the moment, mostly because of circumstances that are beyond our control (i.e. the fact that nobody else is here).
Why are you grouping yourself with perez? Perez is here, isn't he? Besides, there's still stuff from day 2 you can look back at. Like the lynch, which seems to provide so much information (and yet you've taken only one piece of info from it).
jmurph wrote:While I agree that Perez did not answer your question, firstly, he doesn't have to answer any and every question that you put out there.
I know that, but he attempted to answer it, or made it seem like he was answering it when he really just shifted the focus off of the case and moved on to something diff., without answering the question.
jmurph wrote:Secondly, I think his staunch assurance that he thinks I'm town (----) answers your question.
No, actually, it doesn't. I posted my case after he had posted his stance, so my case had potential in changing his mind. At any rate, the question was more geared towards the other two (though I did expect him to answer, of course).
jmurph wrote:Hey now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? While I'm all for noting what people said, you're misconstruing what Perez said.
Wow. :facepalm: I feel really stupid, and there's no way I'm gonna convince you that I didn't connect the last line with the first line, as the middle section made it seem like he was talking about something totally different, and so I thought he was just rambling about other things like prana often did.

Sorry perez, those scum tells I pinned on you are totally invalid. Guess I should've read a bit more in depth.
jmurph wrote:Also, as I've mentioned before, though I don't know whether or not Perez is using this logic, the lynch today will reveal information that just going through the day would not, provided we're lynching the correct person, so D4 is a perfect time to get that all out there and get the other scum. Also, if we lynch scum today, provided there is a night kill, which I don't know why there wouldn't be, it will be 2 town against 1 scum, which will make it much easier to weed out who the other scumbuddy is.
The lynch doesn't seem to provide much information for you, so I don't know why that would excite you to get to tomorrow, especially with the danger that I might be town and you don't seem to have any other scum reads.
elscouta wrote:Skill006 : (15) Claim townie
Yah. oops.
elscouta wrote:Skill006 : (48) WTF? So you claim townie, but then you explain that you believed RF was role fishing and you attack him for that? This attack sounds extremely fake.
It kinda was. It was still in the RVS.
elscouta wrote:Skill006 : (141) "Loner" style. Bleh. Forgetting your previous attack on Rayfrost?
...hnm? Not sure what this refers to.
elscouta wrote:Skill006 : (145) Daykill : Skill006. Seriously?
^_^
elscouta wrote: I would still like to know the reasons behind Skill calling RF town.
I never called him town.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Skill006 »

Oh yeah, and i like your first post elscouta. Keep it up (that is, don't fall behind).
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Elscouta »

Ok, i'm more or less up to speed. I must say that I didn't read everything, and skimmed many of the wall of text.

I'm feeling the violent clash Jmurph3 - Skill could be a scumplot of early LyLo. Jmurph3 voting Skill006 with no hammer might mean that at least one of them could be scum (else we enter quickhammer zone). I guess Perez - Jmurph3 is a possible scumpair, but it feels less likely than a Perez - SSSS one.

I think I'd be willing to lynch Jmurph3

-------------------------

(528) : PE makes a case on fuzzy
(535) : jammer is probably not scum with jmurph3.
(544) : Skill006 is probably not scum with jammer
(550) : Apathy request replacement. Geez.
(553) : Jmurph3 considers lynching Apathy despite replacement
(554) : Jammer defense on Skill006 case is meh.
(558) : Phaen fourth-ed the suggestion of lynching Apathy despite replacement
Zorblag replaces Apathy
(580) : So now the choices are between two town-wagons (me and fuzzylightning). This probably means the remainder of the day is irrelevant.
(609) : Skill006 was not voting on the final vote count. Why?
=== END OF DAY 1 ===
(615) : Skill006 starts a case on PranaDevil
(622) : Jammer OMGUS Skill006. They are definitely not scum together.
(627) : I agree with RF that there is probably one scum between Jammer and Skill006
(633) : There's indeed many inconsistencies in Skill006 posts
(637) : Defense by Skill006 sounds good (and sincere)
(647) : Skill006 : WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? So you are mostly suspicious of someone, but don't want to say who, and this has been a long time, and you even faked your scumlist?
(675) : Skill006 dismiss RF case on her.
(678) : So Phaen is the secret scum Skill006 was watching.
(681) : Jmurph3 defends Skill006.
(684) : Phaen is probably not scum with Skill006.
Possible scum pairs : Phaen - Jammer or Skill006 - Jmurph3.
(730) : Jmurph3 bandwagons behind Zorblag on the Phaen case, while the leading wagon was Skill006.
(739) : Col.Cathart replaces jammer. Geez.
(754) : Jmurph3 moves from Phaen to RF. Opportunistic
(799) : RF starts a wagon on jmurph3? A bit anticlimatic.
(~800) : Wow, Skill006 and jmurph3 are really the scum.
(835) : SSSS replaces Col.Cathart. Geez.
(841) : lol. I love how jmurph3 and Skill006 are buddying in open light.
(849) : Perez replaces Phaen *bangs head on desk*
... only skimming the thread from now ...
(879) Jmurph3 pushes all-in in order to lynch RF and not Skill
(951) Skill006 is not voting. Jmurph3 is not voting for RF.
=== END OF DAY 2 ===
(963) OMG. RF lynch felt rushed?
(964) Jmurph3 votes Skill? My world shatters.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Elscouta wrote:I think I'd be willing to lynch Jmurph3
Just out of curiosity, provided I'm reading what you said properly, you think Skill and myself are a scumteam. While this is ridiculous, why would you be willing to lynch me and not Skill, given as we have two others, including myself, who have expressed interest in lynching Skill, thus being, with smash gone, the more probable lynch?
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Elscouta »

In my three possible scum pairings, you are in two. Skill is in one.

- Why is you being in a scumpair ridiculous?
- Why should I go for the "more probable" lynch?
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Elscouta »

Also : Could you explain how your suspicions on Skill evolved over the course of the game? A quick answer (i.e. without rereading the thread) would be deeply appreciated.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Elscouta wrote:In my three possible scum pairings, you are in two. Skill is in one.
True enough, but you seem to dismiss the slight scumpair you had of myself and Perez.
Elscouta wrote:- Why is you being in a scumpair ridiculous?
Me being in a scumpair is not ridiculous except for the fact that I am town :P The part that I found ridiculous is that you put me in a scumteam with Skill, which I find laughable at this point.
Elscouta wrote:- Why should I go for the "more probable" lynch?

Well, given as we've only 4 active members at this point, though Smash did say he would be back on the 18th, by agreeing with Skill, you've pitted us as 2 vs 2. I'm just saying, from reading through what you've said, your case on myself and Skill seem to be at about the same level, which is why I would, in your shoes, shoot for the more probable lynch since you seem at equal chance of hitting scum.
Elscouta wrote:Also : Could you explain how your suspicions on Skill evolved over the course of the game? A quick answer (i.e. without rereading the thread) would be deeply appreciated.
Briefly, on D1 I had no real read on her. She could have gone either way for me. Some of the things she said and did seemed scummy, but had no real scum actions to back them up. The lack of vote on D1 seemed scum, but by itself was not enough for me to want to lynch her, especially when other scum came up, which preoccupied me for most of D2. After D2, I read back through everything in order to make my suspicions, and I came up with Skill as the scummiest. Does that answer your question?
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Elscouta »

Who do you think is Skill scumbuddy? (And Why?)
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

Elscouta wrote:Who do you think is Skill scumbuddy? (And Why?)
As mentioned before, I think the chance of Smash being Skill's scumbuddy is slim. For her to come out straight away in D3 and Lylo to accuse her scumbuddy would be unwise, to say the least.

Perez seems a likely choice. In my opinion, he has stayed in the background, agreeing with whomever is the strongest. Granted, he has set himself against Skill, but this could easily be to ensure his seeming townie-ness.

You are also a viable candidate. I wavered on Zorb because of his actions during D2. By entering this game as you did and aligning yourself with Skill, you could easily be setting it up to either go for a no-kill or mislynch today, spelling certain doom for the town. However, I feel that this tactic might have been more wisely taken had Smash been active at this point, as his opinions on how he stands would be clearer (given as the only reads he gave were "slightly town" or "slightly scum") and you, if scum, would be better able to anticipate in which direction to lead him.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Kison »

Kison wrote:
I'll be sending out prods soon.
Last edited by Kison on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:19 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Kison wrote:
Kison wrote:
I'll be sending out prods soon.
C'mon, people, we have 2 days left. Where is everyone??
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Elscouta »

I'm here, but I need input from the other players...

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”