Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Yankee »

Nikanor wrote:Mislynching the town lovers now will not cost us the game, assuming the mod kills two people tomorrow morning. Observe:
Day One (3 scum/9 town) wrote:
Goon
Goon
Lover A

Lover A
Lover B
Lover B
Doctor
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Night One (3 scum/8 town) wrote:
Goon
Goon
Lover A

Lover A
Lover B
Lynched day one

Lover B
Doctor
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Day Two (3 scum/4 town) wrote:
Goon
Goon
Lover A

Lover A
Lover B
Lynched day one

Lover B
Commits Suicide day two

Doctor
Killed night one

Townie
Modkilled day two

Townie
Modkilled day two

Townie
Townie
Townie
As you can see, we'd be in lylo. We wouldn't lose instantly.
Yankee wrote:when I call you out for Lurking you IMMEDIATELY post and do not give an explanation that I can remember.
Actually, we simulposted. It took about three minutes for my post to actually go through, though.
Now I am sure you are Scum. You fail to give us the details that when we lynch the lover pair day 2 that will leave 3 townies and 2 goons at night, mafia kills one townie at night and its over folks...

I know you are smarter then that and just tried to lead us astray. Even more scummy actions by Nikanor... And i just noticed I didnt bold my vote.

Unvote; Vote: Nikanor
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Dude, I said a couple of posts ago that we'll lynch the lovers last if the modkills go through.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by easjo682 »

unvote, VOTE: Nikanor

you were also rather enthusiastic about the mod kills
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Enthusiam for modkill = null tell for Nikanor.

READ MAH POSTS PLZ.

Anyway, Nikanor, you agree that something is off with DLA's recent postinz.
I hope you're not still happy with your easjo vote.

If we can't have a lover's lynch, then

Unvote: Chrono

Vote: DarkLA

Let's go?
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
ksen
ksen
Goon
ksen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 am

Post by ksen »

Request #2
DarkLightA wrote:I think Yankee's part of the town pair.

I think Chronopie's town, but the partner's scum.
Please explain your reasoning for thinking Yankee is part of the town pair and Chrono is part the treacherous pair.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Yankee »

Nikanor wrote:Dude, I said a couple of posts ago that we'll lynch the lovers last if the modkills go through.
Ok, say we save the lovers for last. Suppose we mislynch or even no lynch and scum Night Kills the town lover half of the treach set. The scum lover lives the next day (commits suicide at the end of the next day, if you remember this is what happened to me when my lover was night killed at the end of last mini love game) and that leaves 3 goons with 2 townies(if we no lynch) or 1 townie (if we mislynch). If we do lynch a goon it is still a much worse situation with 2 modkills then if we didnt have 2 modkills. You still havent made much sense wanting modkills.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Yankee »

By the way guys, I if we do lover lynch, I would feel much better if you lynch my pair over chrono's. Just an FYI....

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 am

Post by Chronopie »

So you have a scummy read on your partner?

I have
a
no read on mine.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Nikanor »

Yankee, you're still not getting it. How are we supposed to get a read on people who haven't posted for an entire game day? How do you propose we do that? I would really like to hear your response, because for some reason you seem to think that you can do that.
What if CJ NEVER gets replacements? Or what if he doesn't get them until day three or something? We'd be entirely screwed over.

Wolf, I'm waiting for DLA's response to my question.
ksen
ksen
Goon
ksen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 am

Post by ksen »

easjo682 wrote:
unvote, VOTE: Nikanor

you were also rather enthusiastic about the mod kills
I thought he was just fooling around about that.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 am

Post by XScorpion »

@All: Can I get a poll of who wants to lover lynch and who doesn't? I want to have a solid idea of what we're going to do today.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Yankee »

I am indifferent. Whatever the majority thinks is best (irony i know). And living inactives is much much better then dead townies..... I dont understand how anyone could think otherwise. Living players no matter how inactive could potentially get replaced and can get a read from the replacement, dead townies are just that, dead....

ksen
ksen
Goon
ksen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 am

Post by ksen »

XScorpion wrote:@All: Can I get a poll of who wants to lover lynch and who doesn't? I want to have a solid idea of what we're going to do today.
I would rather not lynch lovers today.

But if we do I'd rather lynch the pair Yankee is a part of because I don't like how he pushed the issue by outing himself against the wishes of town.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Yankee »

A couple of things I need to speak about.

1). Nikanor, in your last post, why do you say to Wolf that you are waiting for DLA's response? I couldn't find anywhere to where that statement is a reply to.

2). TheLoneWolf, I just now read one of your posts I must have missed somehow (still not sure how I missed it), but you said that you read the other mini love game and the scum QT the scum were confused as to who the treach's townie lover is so you figured it would be the same in this game. But if you had really read that QT you would realize, and tell the rest of the town, is that in that game, a regular townie false claimed as a lover for some (still) unknown reason and caused confusion on both scum and town side of the board. That situation also lead to the quickest lynch I have personally ever seen (like a few hours tops).

3). I have just read 3 players in ISO thread and I do not like what I saw. The three players I read were Nikanor, Easjo, and My lover. I actually didnt get much from the ISO read on Nikanor, at least not as much as I expected to find, so I am forced to
Unvote
because of what I did find in other ISO's.

While comparing My lovers ISO to Easjo's (the most scummy player I have found to date) i noticed something. When I claimed, Easjo was already voting Chronopie as a random vote and when I claimed he immediately criticized me and said my claim was false. He was one of the major supporters against me at the time, yet he never voted for me. My lover finally hints at which lover he is paired with, and easjo goes inactive (not saying you are scummy for being inactive, I understand that people have lives). The timing just seems odd to me because of this. But the next post of Easjo's seems odd to me, but I didnt notice it at the time (ISO post 15 on Easjo), he claims that he voted for me and explained his vote, but in actuality he did neither. How does one make such a big case on someone, not vote for them but push for the vote, then just drop it at the drop of a hat and claim that they did vote for them. The fact that it seems like he didnt even care enough to remember if he voted for me or not seems scummy to me, but anyways moving on. And now Easjo in his last post seems to have after completely dropping the case on me after finding out which lover group the treach is in joins the latest band wagon. I am very tempted to claim who my lover is because that timing that Easjo was pushing me, and then just stopped dead when my lover suggested which group he was in just seems to "perfect"....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Yankee »

oh, almost forgot, just for clarity

Unvote, Vote: Easjo

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Yankee wrote:Nikanor, in your last post, why do you say to Wolf that you are waiting for DLA's response? I couldn't find anywhere to where that statement is a reply to.
I suspect he's referring to this:
DLA wrote:How do you know who the claimed lovers' partners are? Even Chronopie states that he doesn't think his partner is scum.
Yankee wrote:My lover finally hints at which lover he is paired with,
I'm confused. What?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Yankee's partner hinted that he was Yankee's partner.

Also, I'm going to have a
really
hard time getting reads from my partner.

Do I out them (my partner)? Vote. If 1/2 the town says Yes/No I'll abide by that decision. 24 hrs.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Well Yankee's case seems to built around the fact that easjo is scum, so I won't put that much weight into that since I think easjo is town right now.

Chrono, read my ISO and see my theory on the easjo wagon. You self-voted and then votes piled on easjo, so that makes me think yours is the scumlover. Especially if he voted easjo (he couldn't vote Yankee, as Yankee hadn't done anythin scummy) as an alternative to lynching your pair, and then a goon followed on.

So yeah, if your lover is among the first easjo votes I think my theory holds some weight.

@Scorpion:
Pro-lover lynch
right now. Though I'm voting DLA as well because (unless he's Yankee's lover) his post makes no sense.
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Can I get a poll of who wants to lover lynch and who doesn't? I want to have a solid idea of what we're going to do today
well I didn't even want the lovers to come out and be recognized by the general populace, as I thought it would lead to this situation "do we lynch lovers or not" as opposed to the situation Yankee thought it would lead to where we lynch a lovers pair. but now its out in the open I'm really not sure what the best solution is, I'm going to go with trying to find scum instead of targeting lovers, to me targeting lovers seems like a cop out where the town doesn't really have to think until later.
Do I out them (my partner)? Vote. If 1/2 the town says Yes/No I'll abide by that decision. 24 hrs.
No, if you do and you guys are the town pair then the mafia has two options on which to night kill and the doctor also has to flip a coin between the two of you, Dont out your partner if he wants to come out he will claim he is your lover all by himself, don't force him into in.
I am very tempted to claim who my lover is because that timing that Easjo was pushing me, and then just stopped dead when my lover suggested which group he was in just seems to "perfect"....
that quote pretty much sums up everything in your post. yeah I've been inactive lately in all my threads because I've been extremely busy recently. don't force your lover into the public eye, if he wants to come out let him do so all on his own. and as for me knowing who yyour lover is I have no idea who they are. but I love it how you've been attacking ever since I first thought you were scummy. does it make you feel any better that I believe your are a lover now?
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Yankee »

no actually. I would have felt better if you were consistant and not changed your opinion all of the sudden like i mentioned in my previous post. And you still didnt reply to the main points in my post as to WHY you have changed your mind all of a sudden. You still havent given a reason to speak of

Also, TheLoneWolf, you didnt say anything about my comment about you in the last post I made. I am very close to outting my lover anyways because I have given so many clues that it wouldnt be hard for scum to find him anyways if he does happen to be town, and if he is town and scum find him from my clues, the doc wont bother looking as hard as scum and wont have a chance of being protected if I dont out.

So yet again I am going to force the subject to get the game moving due to deadline approaching. My lover is TheLoneWolf. Read the ISO and timestamps from TheLoneWolf and Easjo and see if you find it scummy like I did.... Also all for a LoneWolf/Yankee lynch today.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Yankee »

Also to Chronopie, I suggest you do NOT out your lover, just an FYI while I still have a chance to say it.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by XScorpion »

We have no options anymore.
Assuming you are the town lover pair, you will die tonight even if we don't lynch you.
unvote
Vote: Yankee
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I don't think that Wolf is scum. I'd rather lynch Chronopie.
Unvote. Vote: Chronopie.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Suppose one of Wolf or Yankee is scum. Then we should lynch them. End of story.

Suppose they are the town pair. Then if we don't lynch them, they are going to die tonight anyway, since our doctor is now helpless (50% chance is quite unreliable) to stop the mafia. I would rather lynch the claimed pair so that we have the CHANCE that Chronopie is part of the town pair and thus becomes a protected and confirmed townie.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Yankee »

Yet again I dont understand your reasoning Nik. Why do you think what you do? Please explain yourself better...

I think 3 scum are in this group of 5

TheLoneWolf
Easjo
Nikanor
XScorpion
DoItRiley

They are listed in order of scumminess (except top 2 are even). I only list DoItRiley because he seems to have disappeared when the real discussion began. Unless I have just missed his posts or something...

Return to “Completed Open Games”