mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Vote: The1fifi
for being one of two people not to confirm for this game. The other player who hasn't responded has a longer name that I didn't feel like typing out.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Unvote: The1fifi (now Sensfan)

Vote: jbernier93
for the same reason I voted The1fif originally.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@ Sensfan - Is that sensfan for Ottawa Senators?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

I love the NHL and I do enjoy watching the Ottawa Senators. Alfredsson is amazing. Spezza is pretty good too, but has dropped off a bit this year, he did have a decent ending to this injury plagued season. They should have won the Cup four years back, but goaltending was a huge issue. Emery was a big reason why the Ducks beat them in 5. Leclaire is terrible though. I really want them to knock off the Penguins in the first round. They're waaaay too streaky to count on. They're good enough to beat any team in the league, but consistency is a big issue. One night they could beat the Caps and the next night lose to the Oilers. I know this isn't actually related to the game at hand, but it is the reason I asked you if Sensfan was for the Ottawa Senators. Its good to see another person who actually cares about the NHL.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Unvote
wanted to remove a random vote I placed on someone.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I have really limited internet access for the next couple of days, so tomorrow or Thursday I will go through this thread and post something more useful to the game.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

Hey guys, sorry for not posting anything at all. Well, I suggest we no lynch today. With the role the weak cop has, there could be too many casualties over the next couple of days. We don't have much information to actually lynch anyone with confidence of them being scum. I will not vote anyone today for the fear of mislynching which would put the town in a tough spot. At least one player will be NK'ed, and I highly doubt that all the weak cops will survive their investigations. There is way too many influences controlling who lives and dies. The percentages however low that a weak cop will die during the night phase while investigating is something that should be kept in mind. The best option for town would be a no lynch and work with the info we gather during the night.

Return to “Completed Open Games”